[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this in the end? Ayy lmao or government doings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: NorwaySpiral_C21.jpg (54KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
NorwaySpiral_C21.jpg
54KB, 1000x741px
What was this in the end? Ayy lmao or government doings?
>>
>>17244631
why don't you fucking google it
>>
It was a portal into the DMT universe.
>>
>>17244631
Mario walking in our parallel universe.
>>
>>17244633
Because there are conflicting views you fucking chalkboard.
>>
>>17244631
>What was this in the end?

The beginning of the end.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Star_Kachina
>>
>>17244659
I'm unaware of any, could you name one that is taken seriously? I'm assuming you'll mention something totally ridiculous like reptilians or angels.

If ridiculous is what you're asking for, and if you think that this thread and the ideas that may be posted in it are worth your time, say no more, we'll just have to agree to disagree
>>
>>17244669
Then go back to your love potion thread you faggot
>>
Sonic powered up
>>
>>17244631
probably swampgas
>>
>>17244631
A funky rainbow.
>>
It was actually a rocket experiment from non other than the dude who invented paypal and sold it on for squillions. This is one of his rich man hobbies. Unfortunately, neither gov doings or Ayy Iamo
>>
Missiles or roket leaking fuel.
Rocket spinning.
Fuel vapor forms spiral in sky.
It's heavier than air and begins to descend.
>>
It remains unexplained. Believe what you want, That's what free will is about.
>>
>>17244631
Nothing to see here, just a weather balloon leaking swamp gas
>>
File: what object.jpg (69KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
what object.jpg
69KB, 300x250px
>>17247431
>>
this may be nasa putting lithium in the air to see how the jetstream behaves to make more efficient rockets for. google it
>>
>>17244631
It was a missile prototype that can be fired from a submerged sub. How do people not know this?

http://thediplomat.com/2015/11/confirmed-russias-deadliest-sub-test-fires-2-ballistic-missiles/

It's a huge deal in terms of global politics because now the thousands of submarines silently deployed fucking everywhere might launch a nuclear warhead at any moment, instead of having to rise to the surface and present a nice radar-friendly profile and launch heat signature.
>>
>>17247619
>How do people not know this?
willful ignorance, nothing is more spooky to currant /x/ than hard work and reality.
>>
>>17247619
>A missile
>Fired from a submerged submarine
>Located on top of a mountain
ya that sounds legit
>>
File: 1427992333174.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1427992333174.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>17247619
>>17247628
shills arrived just in time I see.
>>
>>17247630

The submarine on the mountain is next to Noah's Ark
>>
>>17244631
The source of the plume is very close to EISCAT, a HAARP like facility in Norway that is essentially an ionospheric heater.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EISCAT
>>
Gravity beam capturing the meteorite that hit russia.
>>
>>17244659
'you fucking chalkboard'

Nice. That was a nice way to insult someone. I'm gonna use this.
>>
>>17244631
Live in California. It was a rocket. No /x/ happenings just a shitty test rocket.
>>
>>17251210
>it was a rocket
I did think this at one point, but not so sure any more.

The white spiral could be the result of a spinning rocket side-venting exhaust, the force of the exhaust plus the spinning and inertia carrying the exhaust outwards creating the ever growing corkscrew/spiral pattern. However, I find it odd that the pattern remains completely undisturbed by air currents, unless this was happening above the atmosphere, in which case it is the diameter of the spiral must be quite huge.

Secondly, the blue plume could be some sort of propellant or leak from the missile, however, the blue plume is thin near the origin point, and wider at the top, which is the opposite of what you would expect from any rocket exhaust.

So, those two things make me question whether this was a rocket.
>>
>>17244631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxniudVIyg
>>
It's a shitty shoop
>>
Russian RSM-56 Bulava missle failing during a test
>>
Proyect blue bean!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.