[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know any spooky places here in San Antonio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: i-35-san-antonio-map.gif (51KB, 610x548px) Image search: [Google]
i-35-san-antonio-map.gif
51KB, 610x548px
anyone know any spooky places here in San Antonio?
>>
>>17244427
I hear San Antonio is pretty spooky
>>
File: BRAC21.jpg (78KB, 285x204px) Image search: [Google]
BRAC21.jpg
78KB, 285x204px
This place (pic related)... first floor. It's notorious among the staff and administration for having lot's of "problems"... I've had one unsettling experience receiving care, there.
>>
Ayye i live in San antonio
>>
>>17244799
ayyysame
>>
just go in any fuckin woodland area in San Antonio you're bound to find some spooky shit or witchcraft there
>>
Go talk to the Mexican witches OP
>>
>>17244427
Go to the Crockett in and play the piano. You'll get spooped.
>>
old military buddy grew up somewhere around there.

I guess somewhere there is an old haunted like... barons or mayors house ontop of a hill somewhere. back in the day apparently the dude was a rich psycho and ran the town with an iron fist back during the wild wild west days and they turned his house into a historical property or something. My buddy stole something small from it when he was a kid and they went and all sorts of crazy shit happened at my buddies home until the mom found out and returned what was stolen and it stoppped.

I guess there is also a legend of some lady that went crazy and drowned her children in a river somewhere around there and sometimes people claim to see her crying by the riverside, and he and his mom saw her once when he was young and the mom grabbed him up and ran when they saw her.

idk, these were all second hand stories but the dude that told me that they happened to him was a pretty down to earth legit guy. Sorry I dont have specifics but I bet google could return some stuff.
>>
In san antonio at Methodist Hospital for a few weeks outpatient.
I've heard lots about like 40 'confirmed' haunted places around the city. Haven't found shit
>>
nice dick in SA
>>
File: 20151217_123434.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151217_123434.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Lets meet up and do spooky shit..not to each other..
>>
>>17244427
the wonderland mall has an excavated area they never ended up using. homeless and bad vibes are found there from time to time. also theres a haunted elevator and one shop where people feel haunted.
>>
>>17245383
This.
San Antonio is a hot bed for paranormal.
>>
>>17246001
Explain I want to check it out.
>>
File: 636x460design_01.jpg (77KB, 636x460px) Image search: [Google]
636x460design_01.jpg
77KB, 636x460px
By far the creepiest place in all San Antonio.
>>
Check out the haunted aqueducts and the old insane asylum. The asylum is no trespassing so be careful.
http://alamohaunts.blogspot.com/?m=1
>>
>>17248103
http://www.informationsanantonio.com/toseeanddo/historicsanantonio/sanantonioghostsandlegends.html Here's another site
>>
>>17245096
The crying woman is called la llorana. Its a !Mexican thing more than a San Antonio thing like la chuza
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.