[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USS Yorktown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (151KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1280x960px
So my class recently stayed in the aircraft carrier the Yorktown in South Carolina for 2 nights. I had seen ghost hunters do an Episode on it so me and a couple friends decided to explore it later that night. So we got some bolt cutters and a flashlight and snuck out while everyone else was asleep and started to explore. We went down every hatch and dark corridor we could find and eventually found the dungeons near the very bottom level. Not the dungeons on display in the museum above the ACTUAL dungeons in the pitch black dark, covered in dust, dirt, and oil. We shined our flashlight around and saw a message written on the wall that said "private Bragg you best not be down here. You won't like it down here." And another in a different cell that said "goody oh goody" in red. Occasionally random glass light burned would break in a room we weren't in and we swear we heard voices at some point. We eventually reached the VERY bottom level that was flooded with red water from what I assume was rust. I shined my flashlight and saw a cluster
Of bubbles slowly moving towards me and I screamed to climb back up the hatch. After exploring a little more, we realized what time it was and figured out that we needed to be back for breakfast in 20 minutes or else we would be in huge trouble. So we immediately started running up the ladders and staircases in which we had came. In our sprinted daze we saw a room full of worm war helmets, a room full of circuit boards and paper clips and swore we saw a torture chair somewhere In there. We soon got lost and when we opened a random hatch we could only see water. We needed to be back really soon so our adrenaline took over and we actually SCALED the side of the ship. No lie, if we would have fallen we would have died. Now when I tell you this I'm being 100% genuine, I don't care if you don't believe me but something started to pull my shirt down when I was near the top of the side of the ship. Any info on the Yorktown or private Braggpls
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
Note that none of my friend were below me when I looked down so it wasn't them. We eventually made it back with a few seconds to spare.
That image is one I took from the top of the ship when I was there.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.