[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this? Does it have a name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (68KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 375x500px
What is this? Does it have a name?
>>
>>17244144
A tryhard.
>>
>Does it have a name?

Yes it does, " image.jpg "
>>
>>17244144
me during last halloween. ask me anything
>>
File: Candlejack (1).jpg (34KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack (1).jpg
34KB, 598x400px
That is candlej-
>>
>>17244176
Goddamn Millennials, can't even do CandleJack right. You have...
>>
Ok but if you had to name that figure what would it be named? A priest? Monk? I want to know. I think it resides in hell.
>>
>>17244197
I would call it Candlejack, obviou-
>>
>>17244197
>Ok but if you had to name that figure what would it be named? A priest? Monk? I want to know. I think it resides in hell.

And thus "RESIDENT c/o HELL" was born
>>
>>17244202
I googled candel jack and it's not him.

Please only serious replies
>>
>>17244144
That's one of the 7 Magi of the 44th degree masons.

Directly under influence of the reptilians.
>>
>>17244212
Candlejack was a serio-
>>
>>17244216
Hmm. Best answer so far. At least it sounds plausible.
>>
>>17244248
For the record that isn't their faces. They wear masks.
>>
>>17244254
Please do you have any other pictures of them. I google search but get nothing.

I need to know who these people are and why they are where they are and dress like they dress.
>>
Please. I need to blend in this time
>>
>>17244306
Someone is pretending they are Tom Cruise
>>
>>17244318
No I need to know what that figure is called. I need to know now so I can get started.
>>
You're useless. I'm done for.
>>
>>17244172
Are you wizard?
>>
>>17244260

I have a few more. It's just a screenshot from the movie grifter.
>>
>>17244483
xD xD xD xD lol hahA
>>
>>17244144
This reminds me of a story my grandfather told me a few months before he passed away.
>>
That's called a cosplayer
>>
File: magic larpland.png (515KB, 1420x1470px) Image search: [Google]
magic larpland.png
515KB, 1420x1470px
>>17244144
It's this guy.
>>
>>17245727
I'm gonna go ahead and post the story before I lose the nerve to tell it. My grandparents were both pretty old when they passed, my grandfather was 92 or so, and my grna was a few years older so needless to say they had experienced a fair bit. My grandfather was a bit of a hoodlum. his parents hated him for it but it was actually that trait that led he and my grandmother to meet. Anyways, my grandfather always had a particular knack for finding ways of getting into trouble. he lived in a town that was becoming emptier every day, and as such it had a lot of buildings that were unused and unmaintained. and he, being the sort that loved getting into trouble, would get into those places, sometimes even vandalizing them. well, there was this one house that had this really weird family in it. in his words, it wasnt that they were outwardly weird, but they kept to themselves and had a few very odd habits. animals would be seen on occasion being brought into the house but never seen being brought out, nor did anyone in the family mention having a pet. things like that. Well, he broke into their house after they left for whatever reasons they did so, and he found a bunch of stuff there for black/dark magic, including robes and such. as soon as he saw that, he said he booked it out of the place, but he felt like something followed him out of there. it kind of connects with some experiences ive had while staying in his house before he died but they were nothing compared to what he claimed to have experienced. OH, and he had some stuff he took from the house that he ended up giving me. a ring, a necklace, what i think is an old i ching coin, and this little antique timer or clock that doesnt work and hasnt since i got it.
>>
>>17245779
i keep the coin "locked" away because if i leave it out it has a habit of disappearing if i take my eyes off of it for too long, then reappearing somewhere else days later.
>>
>>17245779
more please

what were the experiences you had? did he experience anything weird after whatever it was followed him home?
>>
>>17245790
mine were mostly things you could shrug off, knocking or tapping, occasionally heard someone calling my name. as for what he experienced, he told me he stopped telling people after he finally got used to it, but he experienced all the stuff i did as well as seeing a shadowy figure darting by or even standing in the corner of his room some nights. he said he couldnt look out windows at night anymore because hed always see someone off in the distance staring at him.
>>
>>17245816
i shouldnt have posted these, im getting really bad anxiety and paranoia now.
>>
>>17245821
fuck, me too. I shouldn't browse threads like this and ask questions like this at bedtime...anyway sorry for dragging it up anon, thank you for sharing
>>
>>17245824
not a problem, i might have to go to bed now though since theres a good few hours until sun up.
>>
>>17244144
Yes, crappy disguise
>>
File: l.jpg (14KB, 402x541px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
14KB, 402x541px
>>17244144
It's a cone head.
>>
>>17244248
>sounds plausible
>44th degree
Casual.
>>
>>17244144
Drama actor
>>
From a found footage film, bit of fun.

Group finds entrance and clues about some super special thing mentioned in history.. philosopher's stone type thing. Catacombs under the city, what vienna? Group of local urban explorers agree to take chick and two camera dudes into a passage in the catacombs that is said to be haunted and people have never come out. and the fun starts

that hooded thing is one of many down there, there is said to be a cult that does shit down there in the haunted blocked areas

yeah but of fun if you like that shit
>>
>>17246323
Its as above so below, but in the movie it doesn't have a face, and the two main characters live, Paris
>>
>>17244144
that is the representation of the devil from the 2014 film as above so below
>>
>>17244144
Why are you so obsessed with this pic if it has nothing to do with you personally?
>>
>>17244152
Underrated post
>>
For fuck sake it's from the movie as above so below. They only encounter him at the bottom of their journey so I could be the equivalent to satan or just some demon, why is this so important to you? The story is very similar to Dantes Inferno so maybe read that as well. Also beware Candle Ja-
>>
>>17245779
>>17245786
>>17245816
>>17245821
This guy here again. Anyone around?
>>

▲▲
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.