[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck his is magik really all about ? Why did he really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (131KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 570x760px
What the fuck his is magik really all about ?

Why did he really become so famous ?
Was it mainly to do with his herion fuled orgies or did people believe in his magik.

I've read little bits about him the last couple of weeks and downloaded a torrent with a load of his books.A lot of of his books do t seem to make much sense all Mumbo jumbo ritual pomes(I have only browsed these books)

What are people supposed to get out of this magik?

People say it's to talk to the dead or demons and the devil,but what benefit do they get out of this and what sort of evidence of all this do they show people to get them involved in it all.there must be something some people see in this for them to want to study magik and the occults for years on end (rather than to just carry out rituals from time to time)

Any one here read in depth about him and his teachings ?

Do you think he dedicated his life to the teaching of Thelema and writing them books just so he could start his own cult to become famous.
>>
File: 1340741856169.jpg (65KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
1340741856169.jpg
65KB, 640x762px
>>17243731
>the fuck his is
>his books do t seem
>what sort of evidence of all this do
>>
>>17243747
Sorry I'm typing on a iPhone and copy and pasted this thread from some where else
Can a mod delete it and I'll repost it when I get to my pc
>>
>>17243773
Don't blame the phone friendo, if your so autistic that you can't type and paste from a basic smart phone then you don't deserve to have your question answered, also do a little research it won't kill you lazy mother fucker.
>>
>>17243731
>What the fuck his is magik really all about ?
It's the same as hacking
>>
He believed that murdering people, preferably children in his words would give you special satanic powers. he has like 3 books.
>>
>>17244300
>This
Steal a book.
>>
>>17245147
Trolling this hard is almost sad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.