[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get another Pagan Thread going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 23

File: spurdo-pagan.png (47KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo-pagan.png
47KB, 853x543px
>country
>religion
>favorite thing about religion
>least favorite thing
>how you explain it to people if asked
>>
Carpathia
left hand pagan general
black magic
inaccessibility ideologically
i would just brush it off as it's supposed to be secretive and maybe hint that it's just VERY dark. they'll usually get it.
>>
>>17243347
Do you have a blog on Tumblr?
>>
File: Be_Warned-wallpaper-10520206.jpg (533KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Be_Warned-wallpaper-10520206.jpg
533KB, 2160x1920px
>>17243331
>>
File: bagan spurdo.png (132KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
bagan spurdo.png
132KB, 679x578px
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1032x774px
>>17243331
>United States of America
>Heathenry
>the return of Raven Radio
>Diana Paxon
>It doesn't usually come up. We're not proselytizing faith. The circumstance in which it comes up is specific unto itself so there's no universal answer. Often the terms "polytheism" and "ancestor worship" can come up.
>>
File: Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg (460KB, 759x890px) Image search: [Google]
Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg
460KB, 759x890px
>USA
>Heathen
>Folkish identity
>All the people who got into it cuz they're le edgy
>explain it's an ancient polytheistic European religion based on the principles of animism and fatalism.
>>
File: 854752d49b2708d04a4c68ae4cefd3d2.jpg (552KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
854752d49b2708d04a4c68ae4cefd3d2.jpg
552KB, 1000x1000px
>USA
>Shamanic druid
>blood orgies
>being asked "what do you mean blood orgies?"
>a single drop of ink flows with others and forms a letter. Letters combine into words, and sentences, paragraphs and pages to express an idea. We are drops of ink, insignificant and meaningless by ourselves. However, together we make this world spin. Our planet dances around our star that dances with untold others in our galaxy that dances along untold others in the black. I examine things on the smallest and largest scale, from the growth of trees to the turning off worlds to glean whatever insight I can about the thoughts behind the book of existence.
>>
>>17243331
Spain
I don't believe any religion
>>
>country
Australia
>religion
Anglo-Saxon paganism
Feasts and sacrifices
>least favorite thing
Hippies
I worship the gods of my ancestors.
>>
Paganism isn't paranormal, it's cringeworthy.
>>
>>17246287
Your ideas aren't my ideas, they are meme-bad.

What is really paranormal is the mindstate in which workings happen. It's not paranormal to hunt, but tell that to the cannibal tribes.
>>
>>17245614
what do you mean blood orgies?
>>
>>17246589
He fucked two land whales on their period
>>
>>17246243
So would you call yourself a Þeod?
>>
>Paganism
>European

Stop embarrassing yourselves. lmao
>>
>>17247313
WE
>>
>>17247551
WUZ DA CHOSEN FOLKS NIGGA
>>
>>17247313
>Jewish National God
>European

Could be worse
>>
>USA
>Borderline heathen
>A lot of depth and knowledge, the ability to feel a connection to something.
>I hate the public image, much like with other pagan faiths. A bit awkward to talk about, everyone thinks you're stupid for believing in a "mythology."
>I just avoid it altogether, and usually suffice to say that "theistically I'm pagan, functionally I'm atheist."

Buuut, I have a pentagram and a burning church tattooed on my arms, so I tend to get a lot of shit regardless. I was aware of this when I got them, and inb42edgy4me.

The amount of times I've heard "ill pray for you" and "every knee shall bow" at work is staggering.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 225x150px
>he uses the nondescript, derogatory term 'heathen' to describe himself
>he believes 'heathenry' to be a set of beliefs and practices
>he believes 'paganism' to be a set of belief and practices
>>
>Southern US
>Elemental Pagan
>Dem qt3.14 sylph and undine
>There ain't much in the way of religious texts specifically about the four elements or the elemental spirits. Never cared enough to look though. Faith is enough for me.
>Unless you have a fuckhueg nose or your name is Muhammad, everyone assumes you are Christian. I keep my faith to myself.
>>
>>17248538
There are 118 known elements, not four.
>>
>>17248542
Elements means the elemental states of matter.
>>
>>17248547
They're called states of matter, not elemental states of matter. So you worship gases, liquids, solids, and plasmas?
>>
Sumer
The All
We are Builders for the Great Architect
Slave Labor
Its our Job to Finish the Great Work.
>>
>>17248554

Being purposely obtuse never helped anyone. You know exactly to what four 'elements' he is referring.
>>
>>17248566
What?
>>
>>17248579
The four classical elements
Earth, air, fire, and water
Gnome, sylph, salamander, and undine
>>
>>17248619
How does it feel knowing contemporary scientific understanding has vastly expanded your pantheon?
>>
>>17248531
>not knowing what you're talking about
>being prideful in this
>>
>>17248643
Yes, that's exactly what so-called 'heathens' are doing.
>>
>>17248633
what board are you on right now holy shit lmfao
>>
>>17248659
This is the paranormal board, not the uneducated swine board.
>>
>United States
>Psychosis
>I can make up or appropriate whatever I want
>Zero credibility
>"I'm sorry, I have psychosis"
>>
>>17248651
2ergi4me
>>
>>17248664
>Arguing the scientific basis of someone's faith
>At a porcine blue collar union meeting

It's faith, I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>Burgerstan
>Slavic paganism
>Gods are relatively chill with humans, and the whole infighting between various groups of gods is entertaining
>lack of materials and written records
>it's a lot like Norse paganism, but of a more settled people who were less prone to raids
>>
>>17243331
>country
United states

>religion
Dionysian Mysteries

My god is super laid back, has a hobby, and honestly cares for his followers

>least favorite thing
I can't find more than one or two actual practioners outside of of my home city/state that are not just "Lolpagans!" who want to get drunk and swap herpes.

Work to live, don't live to work. Let your hair down and embrace a little madness.
>>
>USA
>Wicca
>rituals, aesthetic, based Horned God
>new age hippies
>most of the people who ask me are more likely to reject my explanation in favor of Christian anti-witch bias so I really don't bother anymore
>>
>>17248619

Hi, when you are talking about the Elements you have to understand what Paracelsus meant.

He was saying that their are 4 types of very tiny beings that live inside us, in their own world.

Basically he was using alchemical terms to describe the microbe and nano realm of biology, before a time when that existed.

But his understanding was even greater then what modern medicine knows, because largely the nano realm is invisible to them.

While Paracelsus couldnt see them either he understood them better because Nature spoke to him as an alchemist and he knew how to listen.

Let me say this guys, the Elementals that Paracelsus knew about are today called by other names: Somatids, Protits or Microzymas.

These are things you probably never even heard of, because they are classified and you only can find them if you look for it.

Its a suppressed field of medicine.

They use Dark Field Microscopy to look at living Nanoscopic microbes and their work is based on the Zymotic Theory of Disease of which Pleomorphism is a core concept.

They will even lie to you about what Pleomorphism means.
>>
>>17251159
This is really interesting. Can you elaborate?
>>
File: Demiurge-Image.jpg (192KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge-Image.jpg
192KB, 640x547px
>>17243331
>United States
>Pantheist
>Togetherness
>How all three of the Abrahamic religions are at constant warfare with each other
>Look to Atlantis
>>
>>17251204

Somatids, Protits or Microzymas are Invisible to a normal Bright Field microscope.

But Dark Field Microscopes use shorter wave length light. This allow you to see smaller nanoscopic living organisms.

Microzymas are essential to cell division and repair but as they grow they morph or change into harmful and parasitic forms of life.

They can change from being like a Bacteria, to act like a Virus or change to a Fungus and then back again.

This is what Pleomorphism is. And it can be seen with Dark Field microscopes.

But bright field microscopes kill all the microbes with the intense light.

You cannot look at a blood sample with a bright field scope unless you stain the sample and kill it with the intense light.

Dark Field scopes work with less intense shadow light and they dont kill the blood cells or anything smaller.

Dr. Ramon Royal Rife was an optical engineer genius and he made Microscopes like this. And he was using coordinated resonance to kill microbes.

Other people that use Dark Field are people like Antoine Béchamp and Günther Enderlein. These guys are proponents of the Zymotic Theory of Disease.

They are Rivals of Louis Pasteur and the Germ Theory of Disease which is followed by modern medicine today.

Zymotic theory says that the body and the environment is the driving force for disease, and if the environment is toxic then the microzymas will morph into more and more parasitic and harmful forms to the host. This is disease generated systemically from within, like cancer.

Germ theory is all about warfare and infection of others via virus ect.

Bechamp and Enderlein are more modern scientists who were working with the older ideas with Paracelsus put forth.

Paracelsus was killed by the Medical Establishment of the day back then for curing rich people of cancer who were going to the doctors for treatments.

They were an early form of the Medical Cancer Cartel and they sent an assassin to kill him.
>>
Romania
Fuckyouredgyshitinism
Having sex with the pastor
Edgy teens
I like to post nudes of my dick
>>
File: niggers.jpg (38KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
38KB, 209x200px
>>17251291
do it faggot
>>
You're just going to drive her right into
his arms. Good thing they like those
white women.
>>
>>17251291
Id like to learn more. Can you recommend any books?
>>
>Polands
>Catholicism
>Christmas
>Hiding pedos and Saint Paul's conservative philosophy
>we don't ever see God so it can be everything xD inb4 gnostix
>>
>>17254836
That's not really pagan now is it numb nuts?

Well I mean it is but not I. A way you realize
>>
File: 1421270609212.png (923KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1421270609212.png
923KB, 1024x763px
>>17243331
>>Canada
>>Heathen
>>Family and community
>>People outside my faith trying to remove the legitimacy of it purely because "muh 2016", see also that spurdo bagan shid :DDDDD
>> Explain it is a family oriented, ancestor venerating religion that feels right to me.
>>
Thinking of joining forn sidr
What am i in for?
>>
>>17243331
>Canada
>Gaulish Polytheism
>It's not about liking a particular thing or feeling cool about having a unique faith, it's about what fits. And it really does fit.
>Minimal amount of written and archaeological information.
>I'm a polytheist who worships the Gaulish deities
>>
>>17244183

The picture sums up few people I know. I told this kid I liked the series Vikings and he tells me that is ridiculous since I am not white.
>>
>>17246243

Your ancestors were all criminals
>>
>niger
>davidian
>gives me hope
>must obey
>its the cats shabazz
>>
>>17243331
>Australia
>Norse
>Get to fight lots
>??????
>Tell them that their god desires their slavery, and that my gods tell me to uphold honour, and to be brave
>>
>>17244183
Found my least favorite thing. Every paganism discussion has the phrase "dead kike on stick" repeatedly endlessly like an edgy 12 year old who discovered copy and paste.
>>
File: 1437963619763.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437963619763.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>17258938
Sounds like you worship a dead kike on a stick senpai
>>
>>17258940
Nah m8, I just like some variety
>>
>>17258943
Why are you posting stupid shit here?
>>
File: 1431650294448.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431650294448.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
West Coast Canada
1 Personal Beliefs
2 being ancestral Native America and my tribe being cleansed in Residental schools I can make this shit up
3 What I could have learned is actually lost and gone forever
4 All religions started as basic scientific observations that back then no one had anyway of proving. "if jesus was just a man making us believe in each other doesn't that make him stronger then god"
>>
>>17243331
>USA
>not religious
>I don't have to care about anything or anyone
>people that ARE religious give me looks ranging from sympathy to anger
>it feels like freedom
>>
File: 6WMfNm.jpg (13KB, 207x183px) Image search: [Google]
6WMfNm.jpg
13KB, 207x183px
>>17243331
>Australia
>Ásatrúar
>Mead & feasting
>Hippies fucking everywhere, not many local resources/kinsmen
>Fuck yeah vikings, plus Loki banged a horse
>>
>>17259263
Excuse you, Loki was banged BY a horse, got preggo from it, and then gave birth to Odins 8 legged horse, sleipnir.
>>
File: American_bear_goes_pagan.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
American_bear_goes_pagan.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
this is you
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 1000x664px
>>17258938
it's a cliche but what religion thread of any form isn't filled with cliches?

Christianity is a Semitic religion based around the Isreali national god that cobsideres Israelites first and foremost among men. I find that to be a very silly thing for myself, a man of Northern European decent, to worship
>>
>>17259430
Fuck I've been looking for this
>>
>Canada
>follower of some but not all Germanic gods
>it actually answers my prayers
>everything else, the fact most followers are inauthentic
>"My religious beliefs are fairly complicated and very, VERY boring."
>>
>>17248554
Gas - sylph
Liquid - undine
Solid - gnome
Plasma - salamander

Satisfied?
>>
File: 1451885531597.jpg (14KB, 317x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451885531597.jpg
14KB, 317x345px
>>17248670
Laughed unreasonably hard.
>>
>USA
>Buddho-Druid-Christian
>(personally)covers all aspects of life and enlightenment
>love it all
>that I have my own idea of creationism and Christ, believe in the sufferings and enlightenment of Buddha, and accept the natural ebb and flow of all things as a part of the greater.
>>
>>17259331
Don't worry, I'm well aware that he disguised himself as a mare in order to give birth to Sleipnir.
However, the fact of the matter remains; a jötunn and a horse did the nasty so each party banged the other.
>>
>>17262965
It's okay man it's all gucci
>>
>>17243331
as minimum pagans have right to do painting, and do not consider the Earth as flat, unlike dirty sand work-shippers to demonallah.
>>
>>17251283
This comment chain has been fascinating. Can you recommend a book on the topic?
>>
File: 1447643715828.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1447643715828.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
>>17243331
>America
>Eclectic neo-pagan chaos witchcraft
>hailing the Goddess by smoking weed everyday (cannabis as an entheogen has been used by both the cults of Asherah and Freyja) and using the ensuing creative boost to create art and write and perform rituals
>honestly can't think of any, I use my religion as a tool to commune with and understand and interact with the world around me and it's been a useful tool to me
>Could everything happen for a reason? Serendipity, synchronicity, whatever we call it there seems to be an underlying pattern to the Universe. "Like attracts like" seems to be rule and perhaps it is our holy duty to use this rule to our advantage on this plane of reality. By looking for the meaning we create meaning, our thoughts turn into actions that cause waves of effect. There are psychological archetypes that reside in our subconscious that grew with us as we evolved, these archetypes became gods, beings truly existing only in the realm of the mind but still exert a power through their use as a focus point of human energy. Words have power and names have even more, the older the name the more influence it has. By giving the projected will of the Universe an identity we are better able to attune ourselves to the direction it seems to be steering and use the law of attraction to affect changes in our reality.
>>
Danish asatro here.
Devout follower of Heimdal
>>
>>17248307
Nick?
>>
>>17243331
Most Pagans end up whoring out their souls and end up becoming the Jinn, the dead spirit, Satan/Iblis himself. Paganism is the dumbest thing to happen... There's only one witch in the world and it is Iblis himself who hijacks and saves alive bodies to use them as puppets... Sort of like master hand playing with dolls all by himself.
God/Allah is the only way...
You either figure it out the hard way or the easy way, but either way, Allah charges no soul with anything they can't handle.. so the game is always fair no matter how bad the devil sucks.
>>
>>17263952
PS it's not a game, your soul lives forever, either in bliss or in Hell.
>>
>>17263952
>>17263975
And this is why I'm heathen.
>>
File: Apep_2.jpg (50KB, 376x386px) Image search: [Google]
Apep_2.jpg
50KB, 376x386px
>country
USA

>religion
Kemetic Orthodox (Egyptian polytheism)

>favorite thing
The community (on and offline), along with the structure. I don't like to just make it up as I go along, it's nice to have a certain way of doing things. That, and knowing others are all on the same page - we use the same materials, same teachings, same rituals, etc.

>least favorite thing
Living in a small Missouri town, with extremely Christian family (and some family that likes to pretend they are, usually only when they want to instigate something, religious or not, with me).
I'm sitting in their little nondenominational (read: crazy, weird fundie) church as I type this.

>how I explain it
Usually I don't bother, I don't like to start shit with my family over it. But if I do explain it to someone, I just tell them I worship the Egyptian gods, in particular, Ra.

I usually don't get more specific unless asked. I do like when people are genuinely curious, though! I just don't like thinly-veiled conversion attempts; I don't try to convert you, you know?
>>
>>17263981
which is why no one likes you, Iblis
>>
USA
Hermeticism/Hermetism
A *defined* God and Alchemy.
Traditional Theurgy.
Christian Mysticism (especially if i talk to someone who's a strong christian like my brother)
>>
>>17263952
I don't know if you're trolling or if you're actually this ignorant.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x196px
>>17243331
I am already a god
>>
>country
Sweden
>religion
Nothing
Its bullshit
>least favorite thing.
Its following
>how you explain it to people if asked.
They are autistic
>>
>>17264063
Support Islam you bigot
>>
File: stegosaurus_life.jpg (35KB, 327x245px) Image search: [Google]
stegosaurus_life.jpg
35KB, 327x245px
>>17264093
I am another Anonymous. all types of islam - haram is for all psychically normal people of this planet. Hope you will die because your surgeon did not had pictures inside medical books because donkeyass quran don't like pictures.
>>
>>17263952
I've never "whored out my soul" and my life is going just fine, Christfag.
>>
>>17264364
I think they're Muslim, judging by terminology. Not that it makes much difference.
>>
>>17243331
A'ville
Nameless path
Nothing
Nothing
Its Everything
>>
File: freyja3.jpg (45KB, 696x1215px) Image search: [Google]
freyja3.jpg
45KB, 696x1215px
This is going to be quite a post, though I doubt anyone whom I posted to will read it. Whatever. Vent and Hello time.

First and first most to the following people.
Hail brothers and sisters! I am happy to see such a community here, but the word "Heathen" from my educated understanding, not good.
Heathen is term that was coined by invading Westernized countries/colonies to describe the local folk people and religion. It is to mean, barbaric, uncultured, mad and godless folk.
Take from that what you wilt.
Proper terms for the faith that I personally endorse are; Odhinnist, Norse Pagan, Ásatrúar* {Debatable} The Troth, and of the Theodish Belief,
>>17244750
>>17245259

>>17248307
There is no such thing, you twat.

>>17257037
Very much so brother.
>>17248531
I dig what you're saying though.
>>17258825
You're an absolute dumbass if that's what you think being a Norse pagan about. Stupid people like and all that one-sided viewpoint of "Valhalla" make my berserker blood boil.. You are obviously new.
>>17259263
Loki is a fuckboy to the Max.
>>17249282
Get the fuck out, Wiccalet scum.

Onto me.

>country
>>Normandy, France
>religion
>>Norse Pagan; My patrons are the following.
Freya. Hel, Bragi. Baldr, Idhunn. Mani. The All Father Odhinn, Thór. I respect all of the Aesir and Vanir. Unless you are Loki or Jotunkin.
>>The community and the intense connection we all share together that is bound by magick and blood.
>least favorite thing
>>Uneducated people in the faith who only have a shadows worth of an idea of what the folk-belief is and act like a fucking edgelord about it.
A folk belief structure for the bloodlines of the Vikings and their otherblooded friends. Based off olde gods and goddess, magick and Inner-self.
>>
>country
USA
>religion
Asatru/Norse
The feasts and the richness of this history
>least favorite thing
Too many holidays to keep track of
I connect with my gods based on their personality traits and whenever I am in need of something I ask a specific god for that guidance
>>
>>17264617
There's literally nothing wrong with wicca
>>
>>17265996
Keep trying to convince yourself of that.
Whilst the rest if us, laugh at you.
Wiccanism is for babies and non-committed middle age mothers.
>>
>>17264617
Why the disrespect for Odin's own blood brother
>>
>>17265996
Wicca is a half assed lazy religion created in the 60's by people who didn't have the time or knowledge to be real pagan practitioners.
>>
File: 861M.jpg (136KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
861M.jpg
136KB, 593x800px
>>17243331
>Denmark
>No religion, Marxist politically, conservative socially
>Most other people are atheists like myself, which is the best part
>Makes me very resistant to supernatural claims. I want to believe in ghosts/spoopy stuff, but I find that I just can't.
>"I have no religion".
>"Are you a communist?"
>"As a matter of fact yes I am, I don't know how you could possibly tell."
>>
File: One God.png (57KB, 1280x556px) Image search: [Google]
One God.png
57KB, 1280x556px
>>17260489
Anyone who believes that Jesus is the Son of God is an "Israelite," the Hebrews who rejected Jesus were cursed.
>>
>>17267639
>>17268998
Wicca regurgitated and distilled pre-existing beliefs into a more mystical and comprehensive facsimile of common ideas of "witchcraft". Speaking as an atheist, it seems slightly more easily believable than the headache-inducing theology of heathenry.
>>
>>17269012
You do realise that Marxism is religion, right?
>>
>>17269408
You do know what religion is, right?
>>
>>17269408
Shaddup, stupid. There is nothing more sophomoric than that whole, "everything's really a religion," line. Outgrow it, quick, because it makes you look like a dumbass!
>>
>>17269457
>>17269439
Well, it has a prophet and a holy book that everyone pretends to listen to but in reality completely ignores. It has dogma that while had failed many times before and is quite clearly proved wrong is blindly believe in by followers. It also promises to magically fix all the worlds problems in some indefinite future if everyone will follow its guidelines.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.