[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss my cosmological model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: my cosmology.png (38KB, 1346x623px) Image search: [Google]
my cosmology.png
38KB, 1346x623px
discuss my cosmological model
>>
File: mckay.jpg (16KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
mckay.jpg
16KB, 289x400px
>>
File: 1418637092971.jpg (5KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1418637092971.jpg
5KB, 228x222px
>>17242742
>>
Many years ago I was pondering something similar. In my model, the farther you went towards the center, the smaller you shrunk.

The sun is obviously closer than the stars (and several of our planets) and dim enough to not be visible on the other side of the earth. The model also require some weird illusion causing the the sun to appear as if it sets and rise. Could be the density of the atmosphere that creates some Lenes effect.

Hollow Earth explains gnomes, giants etc better.

But, yeah. Drugs. I was smoking a lot of pot.
>>
>>17242748
>les memes XD
actually mine is the only cosmological model able to explain elves and gnomes
so it's not meme bullshit
>>
>>17242793
lensing* effect
>>
There is actually a conspiracy theory that the earth is concave, surrounding the whole of space
But it's fucking nuts.
But there are just so man scientific principles that wouldn't occur if this was the case.
Redshifting/Blueshifting, being able to stand on the surface, downwardly curved perspective of the surface of the earth
>>
>>17242742
It isn't 100% incorrect, but the sun is in the center is 100% wrong, heliocentrism is Luciferianism, you must not fall for that nonsense.

The sun is much smaller and orbits the earth.
>>
>>17243102
>Redshifting/Blueshifting, being able to stand on the surface, downwardly curved perspective of the surface of the earth
just phony optical illusions, my good friend
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.