[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright...pic related, read that story took place not too far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Whaaaaaattf.jpg (497KB, 1856x3742px) Image search: [Google]
Whaaaaaattf.jpg
497KB, 1856x3742px
Alright...pic related, read that story took place not too far away it seems from where my dad encountered an abandoned cabin with a severed bridge that blocked access to vehicles.

>So My dad n' Uncle are really into Beat, like subwoofers generating low frequencies at really fuckin high decibels lol like jet engine decibel status. Anyways, they lived out near Oroville in northern California in the Plumas national forest, which appears to be in the same general region described in pic related. While they were living in a trailer they had sight of a seismic monitoring station on the top of this mountain to the northwest of their trailer that was on my great grandparents property. They had never seen any service vehicles go up the mountain and they've never seen any activity up the mountain, for all they knew, it was barren, and there were riches to plunder apparently. At the top of the mountain among the equipment at the seismic monitor station were a cluster of deep cycle 12v batteries that could be used to power a woofer wall they had put together.

So they decided they would make the trip up the mountain to gain the batteries.

They figured it would take a day to go up and back down the mountain while they probably smoked a bunch of pot and shot whatever moved plus some with their 22.s that they had brought along with them.

So they're following this dried out creek bed for ease of access to the location they wanted to attain, and about half way up the mountain, while they're still following the creek bed, they come upon, and under, a broken bridge that looked like it was installed for vehicle access to some property they hadn't even known about.

So, displaying and inherited gene of curiosity they decide to climb up to the bridge and check shit out. When they stepped onto the rotted out bridge after scrambling up a rockslide they had described to me, they had sight of an abandoned property, a house, With cars still in the drivewway, rusted out. shall I cont.?
>>
>>17242467
>shall I cont.?

no
>>
Sorry about the shitty greentext to normal text, I forgot lol I'll finish the story if you guys bump it, I want people to read this because it's really fuckin cool, I found out where this place is on google maps a while back and found exactly where the abandoned property was and a little bit aways there was a trailer ripped in fuckin half. I wanted to look the place up after my dad had told me the story and he showed me where he used to live on google maps and based off of the descriptions from the story I found the bridge he was talking about and what looked like the corner of the roof of a house which was obstructed by the tree cover.

This was years ago i did this and i haven't even thought of this story until i read the pic related a few hours ago.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17242467
bump
i wanna hear this
>>
Im interested
>>
okay i shall continue.

So they saw the house with the rusted out cars in the driveway, dad took note that the cars were late 50's and all of the driveway space was taken up...so the driveway space is taken up and the bridge is broken.

my dad and my uncle shot all of the windows out of the cars because they we're abandoned and they could. After they got bored of blastin windows out of old 57' model Ford ranch station wagons an shit they aggregated their thoughts together and decided to spare some time checking the house out. They figured it was just gonna be a bunch of empty rooms and flaky paint but when they got inside of the house they were surprised to have found what had resided within the old domicile.

when they had decided to shoot the windows out of the cars they hadn't begun to piece together that maybe something tragic may have happened, they had no reason to, all they had seen so far was a broken bridge and a couple of rusty shitters outside of a dilapidated house from the 50's. For all they knew it was just some neglected property that someone had forgotten about....It was definitely forgotten about.

Inside of the house was food, pictures, clothes, furniture. Stuff people didn't fucking leave behind when they made a decision to move...family portraits, Husband, wife, and a child. They looked into the refrigerator and the cupboards and the food was left in place to spoil over the decades. This was in the downstairs segment of the house...

When they went upstairs, they noticed a layer of rat shit immediately and they were disgusted by it, they didn't want to wander around upstairs in rat shit so they just glanced around and sighted the bed in the master bedroom...In the middle of the bed was a giant stain in the center of it and torn up sheets from the rats and they noticed the curtains flowing from the window being open. So...still trying to avoid a 4 inch thick layer of rat shit they went outside under where the upstairs window was...it was broken.
>>
So at that point they decided that something wrong had happened here...they didn't know what but the evidence was piled up and knowing rats, they deduced that they were eating whatever had made that stain in the bed and they shit it out all over the floor because all of the food was still in the cupboards and fridge downstairs so they had to answer the question of "What the fuck were they eating?"

for whoever hasn't had rats...they eat fucking anything, bone, rubber, even fucking metal in some desperate instances.

...moving on. Now...My dad and my uncle grew up in that are, it was really rural and they had a lot of time on there hands to hunt and kill whatever moved. They had skill from what they say...Now this is all off of their word and I've known them my entire life and i know that they would be the first ones to dismiss a good story as a bunch of bullshit crafted up to entertain whoever the hell listens. So when they told me this story I was in disbelief and I was asking all sorts of questions and they seemed pretty damned earnest. I even saw the goosebumps on their arms when they told the story kek

So at the base of this old two story house looking up at the broken window to the second story master bedroom they finally concluded that something fucked up happened. They looked in the direction that the window was facing outside and scanned the area. When they were looking around out in the backyard which is the quadrant that the broken window faced out to, they found bones...they couldn't identify them but they were large enough to be human, they also found giant fucking tracks...fresh ones from only a few days ago, they resembled human tracks but they were way too fuckin big to be any average mans footprint. So they followed the tracks to the treeline at the edge of the backyard clearing and they abruptly stopped at the tree line...They told methere's only one animal they couldn't track in that area and those were fuckin squirrels...
>>
The reason why is because squirrels can't leave tracks in the fuckin tree bark. So they deduced that whatever the fuck this thing was that they were tracking took to the trees. trackless, so the creature never had dad or uncle eyes laid on it.

At that point they decided to get the fuck out of dodge and not stick around for whatever was in the trees, seeing since the tracks were a few days old.

So...To sum it up my dad and my uncle went up a mountain and found a bridge destroyed by some physical force and the rest of it was left to rot. The cars were left in the driveway unable to move across of the bridge because of its destruction and whoever had resided inside of the house was preyed upon for some reason, maybe the creature felt like the family was intruding and it needed to defend itself with a preemptive strike. Good offense is a good defense, we learned that from nature, humans didn't make that shit up. what i found most interesting about pic related in the original posting is the fact that the creatures that guy encountered was swinging around in the trees as well as the beast that had left the tracks at the house my dad and uncle had discovered...
>>
>>17243342
>>17243301
>>17243216
When you can't even greentext
>>
I'm not going to lie I had fun telling this story but the story is true regardless of me enjoying cliche storytelling bullshit. SUSPENSe IS KEY XD anyways. Correlate the facts in these stories, keep in mind geographical location and the nature of the beast encountered and the tracks left behind at that eerily abandoned residence. It seems like it was abandoned in the same haste as that cabin that guy found with the food still on the table. That must have happened at dinner or breakfast...while the attack in oroville happened when the residence must have been sleeping, at night. The creature that the guy saw came out of a dark mineshaft...these creatures must be nocturnal right?
>>
>>17243355
I really don't give a fuck
>>
Any pics of cabin OP?
>>
>>17243398
I can track it down again on google earth and screen shot it and the trailer that's all torn up nearby, if it's the still same flyover shot that google used when i first looked it up. I also want to go there myself. I'll work on getting a screenshot from google though so you guys can see the bridge and the creekbed :p
>>
>>17243452
Much appreciated!
>>
>>17242467
First of all as a geology major, fuck your dad and fuck your uncle for screwing with a seismic station just to make more niggerwoofers.

Secondly:
> 22.s
>>
>>17243301
Actually rats don't eat metal. They just gnaw on it to grind their teeth down so they don't grow too long. But cool story anyway.
>>
>>17243764
lmfao what a bunch of dicks right? They got those batteries btw, they burnt em' out on their just cause. Sorry for the grammatical error sir, i'm sure there were a lot more to point out than that if you want to proofread for me. shit maybe I can publish this fucker and make some money hm? im jk i don't care much for grammar and punctuation when ever i'm talking to crowds online, nothing personal. Literally...it's the internet, you're a text box with vast emotions and thought to me m8. No name, no place, it's just floatin' in the digital realm.
>>
>>17243913
Well the one I blew in half with a .45*****>>17243764
musta accidentally swallowed a bunch.
>>
>>17243913
That's interesting...I wonder... if you give a rat a bunch of calcium intense food and stick em in a cage where he can't chew on shit except for his food...will he grind his teeth down on his own bones? lol or would he just sit there and let his teeth grow to disproportionate lengths.
>>
>>17244163
Rat's incisors (front teeth) never stop growing until they die, so even if they aren't eating anything they have to grind them down frequently or else the teeth will grow to the point where the rat can't open its mouth wide enough to get food in and starve to death, possibly having their teeth grow through their bottom jaw/lip in the process.

And no, they won't chew off their own leg. Tooth is harder than bone, so it really wouldn't help.
>>
>>17244268
Just hold his mouth open for his entire life, watch what happens XD
>>
>>17242490
>I found out where this place is on google maps a while back and found exactly where the abandoned property was
Give us the coordinates, then
>>
>>17243355
you fuckers need to stop complaining about the greentext, it's stupid, just learn to fucking read you cunt
>>
> op not delivering on pics

Faggot actually had me going :/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.