[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: tfw.gif (2MB, 398x329px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
2MB, 398x329px
I don't know who else to turn to. I am a novice magician. Chaote, more specifically, if one can ever be specific when it comes to such a twisted thing. I need help from anyone with the know-how. I need to know how to curse. I don't care what I must sacrifice, but there are two men that need to die. And trust me when I say that they deserve it.
I have a little sister, who's fifteen years old. These two men did terrible things to her. The police are most certainly not an option, and I'd rather not just up and kill the two with a gun or knife, though I'm prepared to if there's no other way.
I don't care what I have to sacrifice to kill them, I'll give my own flesh and blood if I must. I'll sign a pact with a demon from the deepest depths of Tartarus itself it means the two men will die.
I swear on my life and the lives of all those I love that this is not a fucking RP. Just help me exact vengeance for my sister. Help me kill these men.

I have no idea what sort of image should accompany this, so here's the first thing I saw when I opened my "Photos" folder. Something to make me smile while I work with a dark topic, I suppose.
>>
File: oh_my.jpg (29KB, 412x559px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.jpg
29KB, 412x559px
>I need to know how to curse.

http://www.insults.net/html/swear/

{ OP, your plan is A Bad Idea. Move on. }
>>
>>17242404
Move on to what? Plan B?
Plan B involves a shotgun and witnesses. I cannot let an innocent watch such a traumatizing thing happen. That's why I wish to handle it indirectly, through some outside medium.
>>
File: 1453092253297.gif (194KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
1453092253297.gif
194KB, 255x174px
>>17242386
Why would a master magician such as myself teach a hostile edgy anon on a Taiwanese caricature forum how to do bad things?
>>
>>17242410
If you wouldn't do it with your bare hands don't try and do it with magic
>>
>>17242418
Okay fine, then I suppose plan C doesn't even involve the shotgun. I am willing to tear at their throats barehanded if that's what it comes down to. Hell, I'd use my teeth if I had to.
>>
>>17242386
Alright, first off what happened?
Secondly, why can't you involve the police?
>>
>>17242386
Stop being a pussy and call the police, if, for whatever reason, that really isn't an option, call the fbi. Stop fucking around and help your sister jesus christ
>>
>>17242429
Someone who'll at least ask questions before passing judgement, finally.
They touched parts of her body that should be reserved for lovers. It's not something I love talking about.
There's no real evidence of it happening. What is there to go on? The testimonies of a fifteen year old girl who's mind never functioned correctly to begin with, and of her older brother, a man who the community suspects of being a satanist, and who has more than a few bones to pick the accused. That'll hold up in court, surely.
I even sat down with a friendly police officer, the one stationed to hang around at her school, and laid the information out on a "purely hypothetical" basis, and he said there was nothing that could be done.
Which leaves only vigilantism.
>>
>>17242446
Sounds noble enough. Email me OP

[email protected]
>>
>>17242455
Because that doesn't feel like a trap at all. And I think you mean @gmail.com
I assume this isn't your email address, correct?
>>
File: OP.png (166KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
166KB, 500x272px
>>17242464
you're a clever one
>>
>>17242468
Oh God, not Hatred. That game was made out of 100% cancer.

Don't suppose that you have anything meaningful to add to the thread?
>>
>>17242464
No, I mean ymail.com

>>17242468
thanks for shitting up the thread faggot
>>
>>17242499
I've never even heard of ymail. And why not just say whatever you need to say here? It's anonymous, after all.
>>
>>17242386
There are some borders which shouldnt be crossed. First of all, to make my motive for helping you clear - as disgusting as it sounds, I am a kind of pedo myself but I still have a twisted moral system. They break probably the greatest taboo in it - if you cant make her yours solo then you dont deserve her. So thats a good enough reason to get myself involved. First of all, what info can you share about them? Social status, age, habits, etc. Have you even researched them?
>>
>>17242446
Unfortunately there are too many cases of crying wolf and it's made cases where there are actual victims seem less believable. I'm sorry for your sister, that's a hard pill to swallow.
>>
You blew your chance of anonymous vengeance by starting this thread, if you do go and do anything this is premeditation, so not only will your sister have been molested, she will now lose her brother to prison.
>>
>>17242512
The second "First of all" should be "Secondly"*
>>
>>17242504
Make a throwaway email if you're that worried. I'm happy to help you with curses but I'd rather not give this info to everyone.
Ymail is yahoo.
>>
>>17242386
I can just tell how fat you are from the way you write. I bet you wheeze from the effort.
>>
>>17242512
Ah, then perhaps you're the demon I asked for? Don't worry, I'm at least half-joking.
Info
I think they are both 17. One may only be 16, but I'm not sure. They're both in high school still.
One is black, and his father is half-black. I don't know about his mother, I'm not sure if she's in the picture. His name, stereotypically, isTyrese. He is a very large man, though much of it is fat. His father has a shitty car that he put spinners on, and a huge-ass spoiler. I know it well.
The other, the one that may be a bit younger, is blonde with blue eyes. He plays lacrosse and some other sport and is known among adults to be a bit of an asshole, though he is very popular with his peers. I think his family is quite wealthy.
That's about all that I know. Oh, and the blonde's name is Bryce.
For a bit of background, I am 20 years old.

>>17242515
Almost verbatim what the police officer told me.

>>17242522
Expect a dummy account shortly. I don't suppose it could do much harm.

>>17242543
Eh, I have gained a little weight recently. I'm like, I dunno, 205 pounds. 210?
Writing like this is a habit I just never really broke out of when I graduated. I took so many language arts classes that I practically wrote more essays than I did texts. And it forces me to cool down a little before I respond to a text or, say, a post on /x/.
It's better than saying "Fuck off m8"
>>
>>17242543
fuck this guy

OP I hope you get justice.
>>
>>17242517
I don't care. It's not likely that I'll live too much longer anyhow. If I'm willing to sell my soul, do you think I'm afraid of police?
And she'd be better off without me around anyhow. She doesn't exactly like me to begin with, and all I've done for the family is get us estranged from an otherwise close-knit community.
I only know what happened on accident. I walked in on it. Punches were thrown, my ass got handed to me, and then they left.

>>17242579
Thank you.
>>
>>17242386
you dont know their karma, and you dont know your sisters karma, but ill share a way with you. just before though, make sure you know what youre getting yourself into. you WILL suffer karmicly from this.

i have a ritual in my mega library, find a file called Datura rituals something something.

https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA

datura rituals in the vajramahabhairava tantra. its not in any of the folders but straigh up on the first page
>>
>>17242598
Thank you. Loading right now.
>>
>>17242560
Since you are a novice, your best option is to focus on making them fail HS. A few speculations - since they did it in group and you say the blonde guy is popular/wealthy, it means that they probably did it for social bonus, a.k.a crazy stories to tell your friends about. I am 90% sure the blonde guy initiated it. I bet they do drugs too, and this is what I think you should focus on - make them get caught. I mean the blonde guy is probably not serious about sports anyways and does it too just for the social bonus. I will think about this tonight, something urgent popped up and I have to go now, I hope the mods dont delete this thread until I come back (I know how slow is this board but lately some threads just get deleted for no reason).
>>
>>17242619
Thank you. Good luck with your urgent event. But I want to do a lot more than making them fail high school.
>>
>>17242619
>fail high school
It's not like the little shits can't just get a GED.

To finagle your way around the karmic fuckery, you could always attempt to guilt them into confession. Make them relive it through her eyes every time they sleep. Make them beg whatever god will listen for forgiveness.
>>
>>17242657
I've heard of old Wiccan tricks to make others have nightmares. Ring a bell?

It had to do with specific herbs being placed in a bag of cloth along with a photo of the victim and a pair of scissors. I wish I had paid more attention.

Anyone here familiar with Wiccan spells?
>>
>>17242522
For someone so eager for me to email him, he hasn't exactly been quick to respond. Who'd have thunk he wasn't being serious? Certainly no one lies or jokes on 4chan!
>>
>>17242598
if it involves consuming datura be careful op
>>
>>17242689
It doesn't seem to.
I don't think it's referring to the datura that you're thinking of, anyhow. The essay itself seems to be attempting to figure out what plant the rituals were referring to. da dhu ra.
Another ritual involves the burning of "datura wood" and other involves the burnt offerings of "datura fruit"
The main one, about killing, involves making ink out of "datura juice"
I appreciate your concern.
>>
>>17242689
This is no joke. Datura isn't something to be played with, but it has its uses.
>>17242669
I mean, you can always find something and alter it to your needs. You need ingredients, a powerful intention, and a will of iron. Say every word with power.
>>17242708
Just use gloves.
>>
Just paint an upside down pentagram on their door or similar to that.

Let their own minds create the fear.
>>
>>17242721
Honestly, I though about doing this many times. It's not severe enough for what they deserve.

>>17242715
Aaaand I just realized how dumb I was. The essay was trying to prove that the plant Datura IS the datura that the rituals call for. Fuck now I need to find someone to buy datura from. Pure datura. Who the fuck can I trust to give me the actual plant instead of whatever the hell form people usually take it in?
>>
>>17242736
Datura is an incredibly common flower that people use to decorate their gardens with. Right now you'll probably have a hard time finding an actual plant unless you buy from a place that has them in a greenhouse. Doesn't the ink use the seeds? Those would be really easy to get ahold of.
>>
>>17242736

start gently, gauge the reaction.
don't blow your anger in one event
revenge is a dish best served cold
>>
this is better than /b/
>>
>>17242743
Honestly I always assumed that datura was a synthetic drug. Never looked into it. Now that I'm reading about it I feel retarded.
>>
>>17242689
it doesnt involve consuming datura, it involves burning it, and not even inhaling it but burning it.

you all calm down.
>>
E.A Koetting, Micheal Ford,S. Connely good entry point for what your looking for OP. Not saying they are the greatest but if you want to do it with out forming a bond with a spirit. Those authors are sub-par to decent. There are a slew of book on the topic. English.grimiore.cz is a good source as well. Just look for the key word Curse.
>>
>>17242796
I know, I read the essay. I really wish that I didn't have neighbors or had a big privacy fence or something. Looks like my elderly neighbors will get to see me standing in the yard, naked, chanting and drawing, while burning shit. That'll go over well. But I suppose it doesn't matter, anyhow. No matter what happens here, I lose.
Care to tell me more about how my karma will be affected?
>>
>>17242796
Hah if he could get his victims to unwittingly ingest a huge amount of datura, that could be awesome. After a certain point they would become so deluded you could do what ever you wanted.
>>
>>17242807
The only think that came up was english.grimoar.cz
And when I searched via keyword nothing came up.
Thanks for the help regardless. I'll try to find Ford and Connely.
>>
>>17242815
That is actually one of the rituals mentioned. Mix human flesh with datura and sawdust and feed it to the victim. Then he'll "go insane" within 7 days and eventually die.
>>
>>17242809
Don't think about Karma OP. if you identify or feel bad with your actions it can create karma, if not you can divorce your self from the consequences.
>>
>>17242809
well you create rnabandhana (debt) with that person. youll take their sanity away. in your next life or in this one, theyll take something from you. its also karma for the causal body, but karma can be forgotten about once yoou stop attaching yourself to your ego and life completly, so dont worry about karma too much. but debt is debt and it gotta be repayed somehow.

i take something from you, you take something from me.
>>
>>17242815
That's straight up premeditated murder you wank.
>>
>>17242816
Hm there should be a tab you have to click on the page that takes you to the library
>>
>>17242807
Ea koetting is probably the worst starting point for anything unless youre an edgy 12 year old, then he is pretty good.
>>
>>17242827
Oh your right sorry for talking about murder in a thread about cursing some one.
>>
>>17242831
As the guy who posted it, I agree but shit you've got to start some where. I loath his material but for a newbie to understand materials and the over all process....meh just start with Ford and Connely I guess.
>>
>>17242832
It's poison. Physically poisoning someone is bad news when it comes to the law. The law could give an entire fuck less about someone scribbling madly in the dark about spells as long as there aren't any strings attached.
>>
>>17242828
Yeah go to the top of the page for English grimiore and click browse by keyword.
>>
>>17242847
Thanks captain obvious, I was just musing on the idea of getting some body to trip to death unwittingly on datura that's all, whoosaaa kimosabe
>>
I never posted on 4chan but right now your story touched me

Man killing them won't solve something you know,as a magician you should know how karma work. I know you must be mad af,we all would be but at least be gratefull that you still have your sister,she needs you she needs your help,by killing them with magic or no you'll have to leave her cause ofc if you take 2 live with magic you'll have to tradz your. Don't let your sister alone,this way will only bring more pain. They have also a family,little sister
>>
>>17242859
Could not disagree more. You allow your morals and rule of three to bind you anon.
>>
>>17242823
I've lived with some bad things I've done. This will be no different. The only way to find peace with yourself is to accept that you're a shitty person.

>>17242825
To me, that is worth it. A fair trade.

>>17242848
Did that and then cntrl-f'd "curse"
No results.

>>17242859
Their families are unfortunate, but necessary, casualties.
Besides, an eye for an eye. I have the right to punish them just as they did me. This includes making their family suffer as I have after what happened to my little sister.

>>17242862
I agree, though I do believe that what I wish to do is morally correct. The means suck, but the ends justify them without a doubt in my mind.
>>
Same anon from>>17242859

>>17242904
Well right,you'll make them suffer and so what ? Don't think you'll feel better or your sister either.

Please take some time to think about it,this idea will seems ridiculous in some time,you must still be under the preasure.

Eye for eye never was a thing anon,you don't have this right,I know that they don't have too but think about it how the world would be if we all think like this ??

By calling family"casualities" you don't estimate human life,human's feeling as they should be,this way of thinking make you as bad as the one that you want to kill. And plis "eye for eye" did they took a life ? And you want to take 2 life ? Your logic isnt even fair
>>
>>17242904
Fair enough OP. Good luck to you then. Aghori and I mentioned the way to escape Karmic influence. To further understand this concept there is a book called Aghori you can refer to. Strange about englishgrimiore though not sure what the deal is.
>>
>>17242904
Allow me to say that if you do manage to do something that inadvertently harms their own sisters or family, you will have hell to pay. You want revenge, involve only those that hurt your sister.
>>
>>17242991
This is why I wanted a curse in the first place. It is one thing to know that your son/brother has been murdered in cold blood, but another if they just snap. Perhaps he gets into drugs and does it to himself, or maybe does something else to make the family itself want his death.

This is exactly why I'd much prefer the punishment to be indirect. I want them to go crazy or die of seemingly natural causes. That will at least spare the family. Otherwise, their pain is inevitable.

I might be cold, and perhaps even bloodthirsty, but I am not a monster. I want to spare their families' emotions if possible, but it's not my primary concern.
>>
Get them hooked on heroin then give them some China white
>>
>>17244020
ayylmao
>>
>>17242633
Well, desu you cant. Have you ever summoned anything? What is your actual experience?
>>
If we were around five or more years in the future, I would offer to solve your problem for you. Some people deserve to be punished.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.