[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sigil-making Satanic/Demonic, /x/? Is it comparable to selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: sigil_puzzle.gif (20KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
sigil_puzzle.gif
20KB, 800x522px
Is sigil-making Satanic/Demonic, /x/? Is it comparable to selling your soul if it works?
>>
It works through your subconsciousness
>>
>>17242137
Yes, youll burn in soul for eternity. Also, when your soxty a incubus appears and fucks you boipucci. Dont do it op, ot not worth it, just keep sucking jebus's cock!
>>
>>17242140
/thread

read your PD and check the facts.
>>
>>17242137
Why would it be?
You could always, y'know, check up with your sources from Agrippa through Spare to Carroll/Hine and see if working sigils aligns with your personal perspectives on spirituality.
>>
Yes, your soul will be ripped from you.
>>
File: rosarium4-3.jpg (413KB, 1636x1894px) Image search: [Google]
rosarium4-3.jpg
413KB, 1636x1894px
If you do that you will lose all your soul and all future souls.
>>
bullshit cough cough
>>
>>17242154
Come again?
>>
I have a sigil question

I made my first one today, after I made it I read that I was supposed to burn it to get rid of it but I didn't have any matches or a lighter so I ate it instead.

Is this okay?
>>
>>17242885
Sure. You can even flush it in the toilet if it fits you. Seriously, there's no specific rule.
>>
>>17242895

Mmm, okay, thanks.

Also does it matter what fancy little picture you draw when you put a bunch of letters together? I'd say mine was pretty bad but Im not sure if you can really be good at making things up
>>
>>17242929

As long as you know what those letters mean it's okay. Sigils = freedom. If you get hyped by the full moon, try injecting a sigil in the full moon. If you belive that friday 13 is a special day, you know what to do. No specific rules, you do it as you feel.
>>
He'll while on the subject of sigils, what are its limits? I know about whatever magick performed must have a way to manifest but can it heal illnesses? Can it influence other people or just yourself?
>>
>>17243028
It is hypothetically limitless. As such, it's only REALLY limited by your focus and how fine tuned your sigils and ritual in sending them are.
>>
>>17242885
Heavy Metal
>>
>>17242137
considering its just creating a symbol to help your subconscious realize your intent, i think youre good. also most people charge sigils daily, like when you look at a mcdonalds logo or someone's graffiti. not to mention all art and writing is hypersigilization.
also
>2016
>not 2015
>"demonic"
>>
>>17243438
>Not to mention all art and writing is hypersigilisation

So if I charge my Scooby doo 420 shirt I can get people to smoke their weed with me?

My life has purpose again.
>>
>>17243468
Nah. And you're still going to hell.
>>
>>17243249

Or whatever toxic chemicals were in the biro ink
>>
Even if Sigil's work it is still considered magic which we as humans have been forbid from practicing by God. If you want something just ask God for it. He loves giving us shit we don't deserve. It's called Grace and it's kind of his thing.
>>
>>17245851

So all I need to do is write a book with a bunch of stuff in it that God supposedly said a long time ago and that gives me the right to spout stupid shit? sick
>>
>>17243546
I do not believe this, and thus, it will not happen.

>>17245851
>God said
God said nothing of the sort. Your religious texts were meant to restrict and divide humanity, yet you cling to them like a baby still breastfeeding.
>>
>>17242137
christianity sees it as occult, so it would be a form of worshiping the devil.

if you dont burn it or ejaculate on it or anything weird it should be fine though. the question would be, why arent you using prayer?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.