[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The scariest shit happened to me last night. I was lying in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

The scariest shit happened to me last night.

I was lying in my bed preparing for a lucid dream when, suddenly I had come to the awareness that I had already dreamed and missed my opportunity to become lucid.

I was (or at least thought I was) lying awake in my bed when I suddenly two dark figures walked into my room, they were speaking to each other about some sort of "secrets" when all of the sudden I started talking and giving all their secrets away, they became angered at me.

Immediately I felt a sense of dread sweep over as my bed was being dragged off to my left into an abyss, I could not move, I could not scream, I couldn't even move my mouth.

and then I woke up.

I think this is my first sleep paralysis, which I have also been trying to achieve because I wanted some spoops, but holy shit, nobody told me it was going to be that spoopy.
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You are not ready. You will pay a price for what you've seen.
>>
>>17242003
pssh that aint bad. I had a dream that i woke up on that dream so i was in 2 dreams some how. That myself was in another universe and then i said " this isn't the right universe i was in.
>>
>>17242003
I've never had a full sleep paralysis while inducing a lucid dream, but in some occasions my heart would start racing and I'd feel my chest being pressed down, which snapped me out of my trance.
I'd recommend doing the WILD technique after 5 hours of sleep, since you get to the REM phase much faster, and generally avoid paralysis.
>>
>>17242003
Funny because I don't scared/nervous of sleep paralysis anymore... like when they get a hold of me I just try to act all normal and cool like nothing happened and then all of a sudden I break free and be like surprise motherfucker!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.