[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160119211320.jpg (17KB, 575x407px) Image search: [Google]
20160119211320.jpg
17KB, 575x407px
I was reading about this concept and I am really interested, so plz tell me

Is it true that kundalini should be raised for astral projection?

I was reading in Wikipedia that astral projection is not scientific and the experience from it must be some kind of hallucinations or dream state,so maybe kundalini is the missing link.

But kundalini concept is really hard and it is said that it takes 10-15 years of celibacy, yoga and all those monk stuff to raise the serpent energy from five chakra points to forehead(pineal gland).
>>
>But kundalini concept is really hard and it is said that it takes 10-15 years of celibacy, yoga and all those monk stuff to raise the serpent energy from five chakra points to forehead(pineal gland).

Cant you just walk around with a dead rat on your head until the snake sniffs it out and travels up your spine on its own?
>>
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your kundalini ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
>>
nah, many people do astral projection without raising kundalini which is more advanced.
>>
>>17241917

But I have heard that raising kundalini is important for these spiritual stuff.

It actually makes sense that kundalini and astral projection are connected because kundalini and astral projection both originated in india,so they go hand in hand.

Plus, the Concept of kundalini is accepted and received recognition but astral projection Is still struggling.
>>
>>17241984
Not if you have no knowledge of what you are doing, you could actually be causing more harm to yourself.
>>
>>17241989
Harm by kundalini or astral??
>>
Don't mess with kundalini. You do not need it for spiritual growth, healing, clairvoyance, astral travel, getting laid or growing better facial hair. Whatever you want, you do not need kundalini for it. I guarantee you, you will fuck yourself up if you do kundalini exercises.
>>
>>17242616
This. Kundalini is some fucked up shit, borderline satanic. It should not be used in this realm. Way too fucking powerful and can kill you if used improperly. Stay away. I had to learn the hard way
>>
>>17242673

Water can kill you if used improperly.
>>
File: awq8p2-2.jpg (33KB, 274x319px) Image search: [Google]
awq8p2-2.jpg
33KB, 274x319px
>>17242673
share your story with us?
>>
>>17242881
Not gong to share don't feel like talking about it. I dove into it when I was 16 and it had some bad repercussions because I didn't take it seriously. It damaged me physically mentally and spiritually. I received minor brain damage from it. I do not recommend anyone get into it unless you know what you're doing and where you're going.
>>
>>17242967
I was always successful in my kundalini exercises.
I kept at it for about a year.

What's the big fuckin deal, bitch?
>>
>>17243004
Not every cunt is at the same point of development, dick
>>
>>17243052
Well, no. I'm just kinda being a dick.
I'm from a clan of moon worshipers. Basically at an unfair advantage with anything lunar.

I wanted to hear your story.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.