[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 38945938.jpg (41KB, 447x324px) Image search: [Google]
38945938.jpg
41KB, 447x324px
What's the most bizzar/fucked up thing you've ever seen on the internet? anything at all.

I want to explore the web as deep as I can. I've gone on the Deep Web, I've seen FreeNet. Now I want to dig as deep as possible. I've heard there are some amazing sites on tor that aren't illegal by definition. A friend of mine said that the weirdest thing he'd ever found on the deep web was a genre of music called "white noise" like people legit loved it too.

When I say this, i don't mean edgy teenage bull shit. I mean like something you've seen as an adult on the internet and it's very explainable.
>>
>>17241150
im 24 thank you.
>>
>>17241197
:(
No im 24 anon. Stop saying my age when you don't even no! stop being a meanie face
>>
>>17241144
>a genre of music called "white noise" like people legit loved it too

is your friend a retard?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_music

it's not some "ooh spooky deep web" type shit. You can find noise music being discussed on /mu/
>>
>>17241231
nah, he had just never heard of it. More like "WTF is this shit" deal. not spooky or anything.
>>
A gif of a baby being face fucked, on deep web of course
>>
File: 47422849_p40_master1200.jpg (118KB, 185x668px) Image search: [Google]
47422849_p40_master1200.jpg
118KB, 185x668px
>>17241144
I've seen some weird shit on this site alone. Mostly fruitcups trying to be special. You know, the kind of people who are boring as shit in real life? Those people are the ones who make the typical RP thread on here. You see, back in the day there used to be a lot of that going on. People would write stories as fiction, but without obvious tells of fiction. That made people think they were able to just make shit up, which has led to what we have today.
>>
>>17241414
i was thinking of writing a Creepy pasta and see how realistic I could get with it. Maybe. I dont know.
>>
>>17241414
Hey I'm also an oldfag, pretty cool right.
>>
>>17241164
You're too fucking old and stupid for the dark web then, plus it doesn't fucking exist on a fun level anymore, too late, go outside.
>>
>>17241202
This board if fucking autistic.
>>
>>17241235
How are you 24 in this day and age yet have no idea about internet culture?
>>
>>17241658
but outside scares me anon!
Yeah, so I've been told, so whatever there is on the internet, that works too.

>>17241666
what do you mean? I do know about it, I just want to see what other;s know
>>
>>17241669
Google.com. There I hyperlinked it.
>>
>>17241678
lol smartass
>>
File: Hackers.jpg (152KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers.jpg
152KB, 1000x749px
>>
>>17241144
Wierdiest thing i saw on tor was a website where they claimed they were holding people and doing medical experiments on them, like injecting people with bleach, getting the women pregties so they could study what happens when you expose them to extreme cold, acids and what not. The site only had 3 completed sections and ive never been back to check it out since.
Sounded like some modern day nazi shit; even if it was an RP it was disturbing
>>
File: lain21.jpg (56KB, 876x969px) Image search: [Google]
lain21.jpg
56KB, 876x969px
>>17241716
I remember that. I think it was RP.

Violent Desires. A pedo forum for people who enjoyed hurting little children sexually. Most of the posts looked like RP, but it seemed much more involved than the usual "Serial Killer" and whatever forums on TORs hidden services. It also looked like there where threads with concrete planning and stuff. Let's say it that way; if the name pops up related to a real life murder/rape I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

But it was mostly boring stuff apart from that.
>>
I saw the trailer for Daisy's Destruction. That was pretty harsh.
>>
The most fucked up thing ive seen on the internet was realizing i was going to die and be eaten out of my home by minorities and their false order while i was on the internet (various articles/situations etc.)
>>
The 2008 /b/ raid picture that got more /b/ers to /x/ than one would ever want.
>>
>>17241372
Congrats, you are now on the FBI watchlist. Your IP will be monitored, logged and scrutinised.

I suggest you stay away from the onion network for a while.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.