[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ can you give me your most plausible conspiracy theories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1451963019521.jpg (109KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1451963019521.jpg
109KB, 480x608px
hey /x/ can you give me your most plausible conspiracy theories?

pic unrelated
>>
This isn't just a theory; it's a depressing series of truths.

http://www.serendipity.li/waco.html
>>
>>17241064
No human has been outside our atmosphere, NASA is humanity pulling its prick.
>>
The government pays rappers/hip hop "artists" to promote the low riding baggy pants style that has been popular with urban youth for something like 20 years now. It makes it easier to catch them when they flee a crime scene, as many hilarious YouTube videos will attest.
>>
Hunter S. Thompson hung around the Hell's Angels chapters that were closely connected to the Process Church. Thompson, Leary and Wolfe helped the Process Church to organize promotional orgies in San Fran during the Summer of Love, and the Process Chruch later helped Leary to establish an operation in London's Mayfair district. He just popped up there with an entourage that started dispensing acid to everyone.

Daily reminder that David "Son of Sam" Berkowits implicated the Process Church in his murders, which was later corroborated by the suviving victims interviewed by Terry.

Daily reminder that the Process Church was founded by the high-ranking members of British branch of Scientology. One of the founders was a high-class prostitute connected to the Royals and MPs.

Process Church survives to this day as an animal charity.

All of this is Google'able though official records.
>>
>>17241256
>reminder that Son of Sam was laaaaaaame as shit
>>
>>17241064
Mandela Effect - effect that leads me to believe we live in a programmed "reality".
>>
>>17241064
4chan is fully monitored by government entities, full of bots, more bot or automated opening posts per year than user posted. The most regularly used websites are subtly affected by forced meme culture and manipulative social patterns that most users, especially younger generations have lost all sembalence of culture and as such, humanity and individuality. Marketing, Astroturfing, Shadow Capitolism, has indeed fucked the world. It's over. The game has ended. The next step is either increased physical slavery and complete loss of humanity, or catalyst for those who can keep the light burning - but may not know it yet.

There are still some relics of culture left, there are some people who can think for themselves, but there is only a few decades before all our culture, experession, hope, knowledge will be hidden entirely from the next generation, or outright destroyed.

Respect your elders. They are the last hope for you to see where your path leads.
>>
>>17241262
>Mandela Effect - something special snowflakes tell themselves is a thing so they don't have to admit to themselves that they make mistakes.
>>
>>17241261

Shill post. Numerous witnesses said Berkowitz wasn't acting alone, and reported police cars casing the murder areas right before he attacked.

Same reports and evidence were buried in the Zodiac case.
>>
File: 1453201751573.jpg (446KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1453201751573.jpg
446KB, 1191x670px
For now, the ones that seems to be in eexution a successful are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and the Kalergi Plan.

Is disturbing to see how everything is coming to reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (585KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585KB, 990x1278px
>>
File: Six million began in 1869.jpg (1MB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Six million began in 1869.jpg
1MB, 1096x1600px
>>17241324
The rabbit hole goes deeper.
>>
Don't mind me, just passing through.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.