[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I perform military honors for my Air Force base. Been doing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
I perform military honors for my Air Force base. Been doing it for about three years. Is there any way for spirits to latch onto people during such an emotionally charged event?

Also please ask questions about what it's like to be an outsider for hundreds of private, family gatherings like this. (It's really weird)
>>
Will bump with my most awkward story

>open casket funeral
> family wants me to close the casket before we fold the flag
>I march to the casket
If you didn't know there's usually some weird cloths draped over the open edges of the casket
> I ceremoniously fold the cloths inside of the casket
> go to fold the one that covers the dead person up
> while I'm folding it, I notice it's really long
> I accidentally folded it up so much that it was just one thin strip of fabric
> seriously inches from corpses face, and they didn't do a very good job preserving him
> try to tuck the folded cloth around the dead person
> when I go to close the casket it won't shut its a cheap ass piece of shit that the family bought so they could keep whatever life insurance was left
> pretty much put a huge dent in the casket trying to close it
> fold flag and do my thing and leave

Family caught up with me and said it was the best thing they've ever seen
> kinda felt bad for bending the casket but w/e
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>17239673
So... you just sorta... stand there? until they need you?
>>
Depends on who you ask bro. Most people will tell you yes, some believe the spirit has no connection to the body and just leaves it behind.

I imagine there are times where you're alone in the room with the corpse for awhile, that can be a little weird.

If you get stories man just tell em.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.