[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aliens visit earth long, long ago >Introduce the concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: 1447216093922.jpg (49KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
1447216093922.jpg
49KB, 720x471px
>Aliens visit earth long, long ago
>Introduce the concept of God and/or higher beings as a medium for testing human intelligence
>IE: When humans as a majority can abandon the "primitive" idea of religious ideologies dictating their lives and behavior, they are then ready to be contacted by higher beings, and given access to more knowledge and technology

Plausible?
>>
>>17239315
You are a hero
>>
File: 1391838074914.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1391838074914.gif
2MB, 200x151px
>>17239342
>>
File: 1446292582860.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446292582860.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Yeah religion is dumb and stupid. I don't believe in God becuase you can't prove he exists. But I believe in aliens. Aliens are 100% real and they gave us knowledge a long fucking time ago. How do I know this? becuase we painted that shit on walls so it had to of happened. Has anyone seen my tinfoil hat? Gotta keep my mind clear for the ayyy lmao's
>>
Possible? Sure. The real question is whether there's evidence to support it.
>>
>>17239315
Granting that aliens have some form of social structure through which they wish to interact with beings at least 10s of thousands of years behind their own accomplishment level then yes it is plausible that they would test those beings.

The real question is could such a patient group of entities exist that they are willing to wait forever?

Because humanity is doomed at this rate, Atheism was hijacked by New Atheism which was then hijacked by Feminism and soon Islam.
>>
>>17239315
I think aliens advanced enough to travel the stars probably don't need to implement such a convoluted test. Their scientists would be able to identify how our brains work and our potential much more easily and quickly.

I'm of the belief that humans generally tell tall-tales, and sometimes they spread and get out of control. Me and my friend used to make up superstitions and stories and convince ourselves of it as children.

I'm sure more rustic societies did and do it as a pass time, and eventually incorporate some of it as explanations to things that are scientifically understood.

tl;dr religion is human nature, no need for aliums
>>
>>17239660
aren't* scientifically understood
>>
>>17239531
Actually, given the expanse of known existence, the idea that only this planet has given rise to some form of life is deductively improbable, based on what we know now. So the idea that life exists outside of what's generated on Earth so far is at least plausible, if not verifiable. The idea of religious style supernatural gods on the other hand is fairly unsustainable from a rational viewpoint. It neither reflects current data nor makes any coherent sense outside of the idea that humans invent ideas to deal with the issues they have with their existence, like death.

And, frankly, were I to court relationships with another species, the argument that species whose majority continues to try to exclude or even murder one another regularly based on beliefs in such things as "gods" should be avoided until they grow up makes a great deal of sense.

Sorry, anon, you'll need to try harder to justify your clear disdain for this idea.
>>
File: K0GaN46.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
K0GaN46.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>17239315
>We atheists are so smart we figured out the alien puzzle
>the aliens are really gonna like us
gtfo with your selfserving bullshit
>>
>>17239875
Oh no, don't CRY, anon! Don't get all upset that more and more people are realizing that your stupid fucking religions are fucking stupid! Man up and learn to take criticism about your shitty, useless ideas.
>>
>>17239889
I'm not religious at all and don't believe in God. Just making fun of your higher than thou attitude.
>>
>>17239689
> it's probable that life exists somewhere in the vastness of the universe
> I will point this out in the context of tin foil guy talking about ayyliens in space saucers who secretly roam earth to abduct cows teaching people religion because ancient wall paintings are aliens!!!
ayy
>>
>>17239933
What you believe in is cultural superiority. I'm sure you consider yourself some kind of half assed agnostic and pay lip service to whatever faith is most prominent in your culture, almost certainly Christianity, in the event that you're not just lying flat out, and are a believer which is quite possible.

God-based religions are irrational. They're a decision to accept an unsustainable and indemonstrable notion which contradicts reality as a core belief. Coupled with where this regularly takes our species, any alien worth their salt would take a look at us and conclude our species and culture is half baked.

There's no point in mocking a higher than thou attitude when it's fucking justified. And you can't provide a single argument or reason why it's not justified. So stop bawling like a twat. You're sickening.
>>
>>17239936
Interesting, so you apparently only read the first quarter of my post since you didn't appear to grasp any of the rest of it. Or you're an idiot. Or both.

So which is it, anon? Are you just a lazy half ass reacting without reading? Or are you a borderline illiterate moron who read, but could no comprehend, all the data that comes after the part you mention? Or are you both, just a useless halfwit of a human who isn't fit to engage in this dialogue?
>>
>>17239948
>What you believe in is...
>I'm sure you consider yourself some kind of...
You make a lot of unfounded assumptions.
>God-based religions are irrational.
I just said I was not religious and did not believe in God, and never have, nor did my parents. That seems to be all you can talk about. You seem to define yourself by your hate for Christians and other religious people.

No, I don't think aliens put us here and introduced us to religion as a test to see when we were mature enough to see religion as false. It sounds stupid, and is basically a fedora atheist's ultimate fantasy.
>>
>>17239315

Do they hand out fedoras and converse about the latest anime and comic books?
>>
>>17240005
>You make a lot of unfounded assumptions.
No, these are neither unfounded nor assumptions. Let's look, shall we?

>>17240005
>I just said I was not religious and did not believe in God
Yeah, people say a lot of shit. They also lie. You're trying to argue that it's impossible some anon on 4chan would lie. That, itself, is a lie, so right out the gate, you're dishonest and irrational.

>>17240005
>That seems to be all you can talk about. You seem to define yourself by your hate for Christians and other religious people.
More lies. I've said exactly two things to you, and suddenly it's "all I can talk about."? That's a lie. And it's a telling lie, that's a common Christian talking point against atheists, "omg why do you hate god so much?!!" And notice how you don't just say religious people, you single Christians out. As I said, you have a Christian cultural identity, and you are defending it.

You're a liar and an idiot and you prove it through cheap, petty bullshit like this. There is no rational basis for believing in gods but man does it get your dander up when people point this out. And then you start in on lying about them and lying about yourself and on it goes. So no, I'm not making unfounded assumptions, I know just the kind of person you are, a Christian-centric lying asshole who dislikes atheism and will lie and insult atheists because you feel they threaten and attack your stupid cultural identity. You're immature and a dumbass. That's not unfounded, you've made that painfully clear.
>>
>>17240090

It's very simple how I can prove God. It just takes time.

I'll give you some thought experiments.

First I'm going to have you imagine the human on earth with the MOST social power and ability to have other humans do as he desires.

Now imagine the human with the least social power.

Religion is more important to our reality than math.

Religion is the harnessing of the linguistic mind to the highest degree.

The path of religious study and understanding is the most difficult and powerful puzzle in existence.
>>
>>17240138
"I'm going to give you a thought experiment. Imagine two people. Now I'm going to make a series of wild, unfounded generalizations to try and sound like I'm not an ignorant teenager. I'll fail but goddammit I'm gonna try!"

I'm going to give you a thought experiment now.

Think objectively. Cut your ego out of the picture and really think objectively. And give me the first objective realization you arrive at. And actually try. You're a moron, and you're on 4chan, so your instinct will be to not do the thought experiment and just blurt out the first stupid shit that comes to mind, like along the lines of, "objectively there's a god" or something retarded like that. Try a little harder. I know it's 4chan and all and people like you take great pride in how little you contribute to anything, including your own lives, but just, for me, give it a real college try!
>>
>>17240090
Haha, basically, when someone criticizes you, you just constantly state the other person is Christian and go on cringeworthy teenage rants about religion. You sound like a very rustled 15 year old.

For the last time, I am not religious or Christian or Muslim or any other religion. I just think your are a self-important idiot who seems to think he is smarter than everyone else because of your deep belief in Atheism. Enjoy your euphoria.
>>
>>17240170
>You're a moron, and you're on 4chan, so your instinct will be to not do the thought experiment and just blurt out the first stupid shit that comes to mind
You just did this to the guy you responded to.
>>
>>17240170
New participant here.

For a guy posting on an anonymous image board in the ass-crack of the night, you sure have a lot to say about how much the rest of us aren't contributing to the good of society.

Just sayin' . . .
>>
File: 9r40934854093890.png (252KB, 482x601px) Image search: [Google]
9r40934854093890.png
252KB, 482x601px
>>17239315
>>17239531
>>17239889
>>17239948
>>17240090
>>17240170
>>
>>17240242
Who's this "us"? What "us" do you self identify with, "new participant?"
>>
>>17240175
You're a liar and a moron. You've proven this. And you're Christian-centric. You've proven that, too. And you really hate atheists, because they make you feel stupid. You've proven that conclusively.
>>
>>17240278
You have to ask yourself why anyone gets so offended and worked up over being reminded of the objective truth that gods are an irrational, man-made mythology.

Then you remember. People are stupid, irrational, hateful beings in the majority. Posts like this? They prove OPs point to a T. Humanity is fucked up. You say gods don't exist and people just freak the fuck out. They get hostile, they start lying, they lose their shit.

That's disturbing to intelligent beings. That signals infantile development.
>>
>>17239315
dont believe it but anything to remove religion.
>>
>>17240346
To wit, the "us," I'm talking about is the one from which you apparently(and inexplicably) hold yourself separate - people posting on 4chan.
>>
>>17240379
So you have no idea what "us" even means in your own context. You're just having an unhinged and directionless emotional reaction to me. You're a a childish fucking moron freaking out because someone doesn't believe in gods.

And that's what these hypothetical aliens would react to, dipshits like you who completely spaz the fuck out the minute they don't believe in the same irrational bullshit you think is so important. Look at how egocentric, how arrogant you are. And how irrationally aggressive you get about it. Nobody sane wants to put up with that ridiculous bullshit. You make humanity look like retards, acting like you do.

You're not important or intelligent. Just shut the fuck up and stop trying to throw weight you don't have around. You're nobody and you have no ideas worth listening to. You want to bitch about how I think I'm superior to you? My superiority to you is more your fault than mine, retard.
>>
>>17240170

It's okay Top Gun...

Mormon Ball.
Quantum Immortality.
The heroes path.
The villains henchmen.
Lucid dreams.
War games.
Red and Blue.
Terrorists and counter-terrorists.
Hell and heaven.
The divine comedy.

You may say it is "cultural", to the extent every word you use is cultural.

Did you know; Christian religious dogma was the first to separate good and bad gods into what is now known as angels and demons?

Evolution dictates that lower conscious entities do not feel empathy.

I could call that demon worship, if I were to be completely steeped our cultures greatest literary work (by far).

You would be right about me being the biggest moron and also having the biggest ego. Way back when that was the necessary thing.

Now they say I have fallen!

How's that for a highway to the danger zone!
>>
>>17240406
>>
>>17240406
You seem upset. Will you take a moment to pray with me? I will pray for you anyway, but together our voices will be louder.
>>
>>17240406
Listen,you infantile little dickhole. You're vastly overestimating your own intellectual capacity. I'm literally the last person who self-identifies with any religion and thinks that its misappropriation by fundamentalists is the singlemost dangerous factor to our progress as a species.

I just hate assholes like you with their heads planted so inextricably up their own asses that they can't even recognize their own blind, unreasoning hatred. You're little better than those whom you rail against.
>>
>>17240460
At least he's honest and upfront about it. That counts for a lot more than the passive aggressive sperg out that religious nuts always put out there.

Not to mention he's absolutely right.
>>
>>17240471
No, he's *close* to right, but that's about as good as it gets for him. Unless I'm missing the mark, he's unwilling to consider anyone that entertains the possibility of there being a "higher power" of any sort as an intellectual peer, and that list contains a great many of the giants on whose shoulders we stand.
>>
>>17240523

Maybe they bought a fedora and then after that they just decided to be a professional tipper online just so they don't regret the purchase...

I GET it!
>>
>>17240444
>Quantum Immortality.
>>17240445
>>17240457
>>17240460
Look
at
the
BUTTHURT

>>17240460
And you, you insufferable little cum stain? You're totally religious. Whether or not you're genuinely religious and lying or just so steeped in your cultural identity doesn't matter. You think Christians are better than other people. Period. You've proven that. You can spit and cuss and act like a retard all you want, you're one of the endless swarm of retarded assholes who thinks it's wrong to state that gods don't exist. That's you. You're fucking stupid, you're fucking irrational, you're running on pure emotion, intelligent aliens would consider you a risk. You're fucking stupid and immature dude, and no one cares what you hate. I'm not an asshole, I'm just a person pointing out that what you want to believe ain't so, and you freak out over it.

Gods don't exists except as human inventions and mythology. And look at how much that emotionally upsets you morons. OP is exactly right. Nobody, NOBODY wants to deal with shitburglars like you. Not aliens, not intelligent people, no one. You're blind, gabbing shit swallowers who just cannot deal with the idea that gods don't exist without spazzing the fuck out. You deserve to be mocked, you are inferior.
>>
>>17240523
Shoulders who stands, fuckwit? You still can't identify the "we" or "us" you claim to affiliate with. You don't know jack shit about anything you're talking about. You just hate that people don't believe in gods because you're a half assed cultural sheep. You hate that anyone doesn't fall into step with your upbringing, an upbringing you've never had the balls or brains to question, you stupid, useless fuck. You have nothing to contribute to an intelligent conversation. You are inferior, and don't try to claim I'm saying everyone, I'm saying YOU. YOU are inferior, because you are a stupid, irrational, emotional piece of shit. YOU...are inferior.
>>
>>17239315
My god this thread proves OPs point. What sane beings would want to deal with a species that loses their shit this hard over the mere idea that gods don't exist?
>>
>>17240523
Progress is based heavily on burying ideas once thought infallible. I don't consider believers my intellectual peers either because 1) there is no intellectual basis for a god or gods and 2) there is significant evidence that the major religions today are just a bunch of older beliefs duct taped together.

I don't have to respect or adhere to the ideas of dead men to be smart. Especially when they've been proven wrong. Nobody believes the earth is the center of the universe anymore and we no longer need gods to control our savage natures.
>>
>>17240573
the only person losing their shit in this thread appears to be you m8.
>>
>>17240577
>Progress is based heavily on burying ideas once thought infallible.
No it isn't, that's a common, false claim made by people with no education.
>>
>>17240554
Is it ok if I call you out on your projection at this point, faggot? Stop me when I' wrong here:

You grew up in a very religious household, you've got two or three years worth of college under your belt, at some point during which you had what you consider to be your "great awakening." You enjoy calling out people on their beliefs because it gives you a sense of superiority that is fundamentally lacking everywhere else in your life.

See? It's your insistence that people who aren't in lock-step agreement with you must be either lying or stupid that's your most telling feature. There's a great TED lecture you should check out sometime. I'd give you the link, but it's relatively simple to find on YT.

Just search "TED being wrong."
>>
>>17240569
It's a paraphrase of a famous quote, dumbass. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would have figured it out.
>>
>>17240623
Nope. See, I was right about you, you're entirely wrong about me.

And I'm not insisting anything about people who aren't in lock step with me. I have friends who are religious, I have respected associates who are fucking Catholic monks. It has nothing to do with whether or not anyone believes in a god, it's about how one reacts to the other idea.

Here's how you reacted to the other idea. You mocked it. You called it arrogant. You started bawling about how anyone who didn't believe in a god was engaged in a false sense of superiority.

You're an ass. Again, you morons keep trying to hide behind huge groups of people you don't belong to. I'm not saying some random guy in Asia is a retard. I'm saying, you, personally have here, on this thread, proven hands down that you're retarded. You have no objective or intelligent ideas about gods, you are just another blind, stupid reactionary to what you perceive as any attack on your cultural identity which, in your case, is Christianity. This isn't a guess, you've already stated this, outright.

You're an idiot. You're inferior. Stop trying to hide behind other people, stop calling everyone who doesn't believe what your culture says is true arrogant, pull your head out of your ass, shut up and listen to other people for awhile. You've got a shit ton to learn about reality.
>>
>>17240090
Woah, this was a really, really bad post
>>
>>17240635
Um, I do have it figured out. Gods don't exist, you're an irrational, emotional idiot.
>>
>>17240569
Also, I specifically, irrefutably identified with whom I identified in my very first response. You're just too lost up your own sandy vagoo to remember.
>>
>>17240661
Claiming something is "bad" or "wrong" without explaining why is a sure sign of a retard.
>>
>>17239342
Same
>>17239347
Fag
>>
>>17240681
Another perfect example of an emotional, hateful reaction to the idea that gods don't exist.
>>
>>17239559
Time isn't real.
>>
>>17240573
>My god

Oh you!

Math is the first religion.

1+1=2
God+Satan=Your mom!
>>
>>17240675
I think most folks that read it and agree with that anon won't have any shortage of criteria to agree on.
>>
>>17240705
The first religion was actually death.
>>
>>17240090
>Using "shall we" and "telling lies" unironically

>actually thinking that extraterrestrial life would observe spiritualism in any form as detrimental

Stay subhuman, pleb.
Never transcend.
>>
>>17240713
"I don't have to present any ideas, I'm confident that the masses will agree with me!"

So in short, you don't have any rational ideas, but you're hoping for popular support. Sad. Intelligent, objective people earn support through good ideas. Idiots, children, try to win it through irrational emotional appeals, like you're doing. You're not an intelligent person. Intelligent people rely on themselves, not popular emotional feedback.
>>
>>17240573
You forgot to clear out the "Name" field, bruh.

And to throw my 2 cents in..
I think both God and Aliens exist.
>>
>>17240661
that dude's posts in this thread are the worst posts i've ever seen on /x/. he is /r9k/ tier autistic in his responses.
>>
>>17240278
>arogant
>>
>>17240731
Hahahaha, so now you're saying you're scared of what I'm saying.

And yes, the minute you claimed that I didn't mean to say it under my name? You proved you were scared of what I'm saying.

You guys are very young. You don't know how to do this shit at all.
>>
>>17240740
>arogent
Oops, missed that double misspelling that was in the pic
>>
>>17240740
>erogant
>>
>>17240730
Oh it's just a troll, lol
>>
>>17240753
And now trying to bury the idea by calling anyone saying it a troll.

Again, look at how these irrational children react to the idea, "There are no gods." Every insult, every slander, every straw man. Pointing out that gods don't exist isn't trolling, but this dumbshit is willing to claim it is, because the idea scares him that much.
>>
>>17240659
No, I called *you* arrogant, and called you out on the irony of talking about posters on 4chan . . . while posting on 4chan yourself, you smug fucking twat.

Also just to clarify, you're the only one in this discussion who seems eager to lump people into such broad classes, but to help illuminate myself somewhat, here are all my posts:

>>17240242
>>17240379
>>17240460
>>17240523
>>17240623
>>17240635
>>17240670

The only thing I've mocked over the course of this entire thread is you and your insufferable and wholly undeserved sense of superiority. Know a great way to spot the stupidest person in a conversation?

It's usually the person telling the other participants that they're morons.
>>
>>17240759
This is exactly correct. Look at this behavior. There's a lot of irrational hatred being levied at people who don't believe in god, here., and it's not because they're arrogant. It's because people hate that claim.
>>
>>17240766
I didn't talk about people on 4chan. I talked about YOU. You idiot. Man you cannot type without lying, can you?

And as for lumping into categories?
>>17240242
"us"

And when I asked who "us" was, you couldn't even figure it out. You made the category, then you admitted you didn't know who belonged in the category. You're an imbecile. That's all. You're a fucking moron.

You=retard
>>
>>17240784
Look. Dipshit.

>>17240170
> You're a moron, and you're on 4chan, so your instinct will be to not do the thought experiment and just blurt out the first stupid shit that comes to mind, like along the lines of, "objectively there's a god" or something retarded like that. Try a little harder. I know it's 4chan and all and people like you take great pride in how little you contribute to anything, including your own lives, but just, for me, give it a real college try!

As I've said, at least twice already, my "us" consists of people posting on 4chan. You asked me to define it, I did, you ignored it and decided of your own accord that I was identifying with some nebulous group of believers and for some up fathomable reason trying to obfuscate that fact.

Do yourself and your cause a favor and stop offering yourself up as its champion. At this point, it's getting a little embarrassing. Oh, and sorry for stealing your identity for my last reply, but seriously, if you insist on being a little attention-whoring faggot on an anonymous board, at last have enough self-respect to do it right.
>>
>>17240846
See how you just took on my nickname? That's all anyone needs to know about you. Honesty, intelligent, objective evaluation, avoiding emotional aggression? You have no relationship with these traits.

I don't represent any cause. I'm just smarter and better than a shit stain like you. Look at how you act. You fucking suck. You're a shit human being.
>>
>>17239315
>When humans as a majority can abandon the "primitive" idea of religious ideologies dictating their lives and behavior, they are then ready to be contacted by higher beings, and given access to more knowledge and technology
you have just laid out:

'atheist religion'
>>
>>17240859
Ooooo, more lying! A rational viewpoint is now a religion! This is the kind of irrational, dishonest shit saying, "gods don't exist," causes so many stupid, fucked up humans to appeal to. Fuckin sad.
>>
>>17240864
You don't believe in God but you are awaiting knowledge from 'higher beings'...one day they will come and save us all.
>>
>>17240864

In reality if one believed in an all knowing judging ruling being they would be FORCED to do good by that intellectual standard.

"Atheism" is the moment when they sin heavily and become violent towards the other.
>>
>>17240907
>they would be FORCED to do good
This is true. When you're a kid and you know you're parents are watching you or checking up on you, you are a lot more careful about doing shit to get yourself in trouble.
>>
>>17240864
Atheism is a religion because it's a belief.

A person who doesn't think about or care about the subject is a true non religious atheist.

You can tell Atheists are religious because they're always telling religious people how stupid they are and trying to convert people to their own religion.
>>
File: 1430377978109.jpg (4KB, 303x226px) Image search: [Google]
1430377978109.jpg
4KB, 303x226px
>>17240938
I think it's more fundamental than that, someone's religion is basically a set of presumptions about how reality does and should work: God exists because (of course) SOMEONE made everything, evil gods or devils or original sins exist because (of course) SOMEONE other than God must have made bad things that don't make sense if God is allpowerful and pure good. Right?
Atheism is also a set of presumptions about how the world does and should work. The fact that science is what provides the answers for an atheist makes no difference; the sum total of all information about existence remains unknown and a set of beliefs founded in assumptions, desires, and reasonings fills the void. Sometimes (as with faith beliefs) these assumptions conflict with observed reality and even atheists deny what's right in front of them in order to maintain the illusions of their own beliefs. If only because, like all religions, the assumption of understanding is comforting in the face of reality's natural weirdness.
>>
>>17240090
Omg this is so emberassing. Just stop.
>>
>>17241010
Exactly, our scientists are infants in the universe and Atheism is simply our current way of making sense of things. I expect that in a century or two humans will look back on Atheism in the way we look back on all smug assertions made from a position of ignorance.

I predict in a century or two the current religion of intelligent people will be spiritualism. Not because I flatter myself that I am intelligent, nor am I a spiritualist, but it seems that's the way things are shifting.
>>
>>17241010
Posting again just to say what a pleasure it is to meet a true agnostic. It's so rare to meet anyone that values objectivity and honesty (in regard to human ignorance) so highly.

And I mean that last part in the nicest possible way, but I'm sure you know what I meant.
>>
>>17240368
You seem pretty offended and worked up yourself. Why does the objective truth that you know nothing hurt you so much? You're just as lost as anyone that believes in a god.

You tell people they don't really know anything and they're actually just hairless monkeys that think they have all this shit figured out despite barely even leaving the rock they spawned on, and they freak the fuck out.

Infantile and disturbing is the aggressive and primitive attitude of humans when engaging other humans that dont think the same way.
>>
File: 1426693997219.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1426693997219.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>17240857
>>
>>17240573
>the mere idea that gods don't exist

You're downplaying the significance of such a thing. Whether or not God exists is a question with major existential implications.
>>
>>17239315
Sounds too much like an atheist jerk-off fantasy to me. Not to mention that there's less evidence for this theory than there is for the existence of God or an afterlife.
>>
>>17239315
Unlikely.
>>
>>17240278
That namefaggot, whichever thread it comes into, rageposts. Not even shitposting at that point, but making it easier to avoid the quality of post they bring to the table without reprimand. Kind of silly. Reminds me of a teeny one who didn't know better than to display the amounting of their intelligence.

Quite low. Simply filter them and move onto actual mature discussion.
>>
File: image1xl.jpg (39KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
image1xl.jpg
39KB, 290x370px
>>17239315
You have it backwards.

>Humans invent religions long, long ago, anthropomorphicizing themselves and projecting their own minds into large scales.

>Humans take the concept of extraterrestrial life and do the same things with it as they did with religion.
>>
Bait, the thread.
>>
You're either blind or stupid to think mysticism isn't involved in evolution or ever to become irrelevant.
>>
>this entire thread

Y'all motherfuckas need Jesuz
>>
>I don't believe in God because we have no proof
>I believe in aliens because...
>>
>>17239315
Actually the aliens taught the humans they were God, and this created all kinds of confusion because humanity worshipped the lesser entities because the aliens in exchange promised them material gain.

God is originally a Supersoul and was recorded by early sages, and the "aliens" are the ones who genetically engineered man so we could serve them by mining gold and being their slaves.
>>
Hey guys.

85*18&3;/37/,//8#7^*/'1^,3#!/^$

FAn See.
>>
>>17239315
Atheist robots desperately seeking Alien GoodBoyPoints
>>
>>17241652
aliens are the demons, God, the creator is the only one we should worship. Earth was created by him, We are made in his image.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.