[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I haven't actually used this board before, but I heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: tiwanaku_13.jpg (34KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
tiwanaku_13.jpg
34KB, 500x386px
So I haven't actually used this board before, but I heard you guys might be interested in this (More so than fucking /his/ anyway...) and I figured I would inquire. Pic related. What are your thoughts on Tiwanaku, the unexplainable port city sitting alone on the top of the Andes (As well as all the other strange sites in South America)? And what do you think of the "Viracochas", the bearded white men who came to the Americas and brought civilisation? They were remembered so well that the natives were convinced the Spanish conquistadores actually were these gods. I've been reading Fingerprints of the Gods recently and while I'm usually more partial to reason and logic than crackpot theories; it turns out said book isn't crackpot theories at all. It's extremely convincing. In fact, it's undeniable that there's more to our history than academia would admit. So, yeah I just wanted to see if anyone here is interested in that sort of stuff.
>>
>>17238900
Explain more about port cities
>>
Fucking mind blowing in terms of engineering standards........everything fits so pefect at Tiwanaku, good picture of it by the way.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that there is a vast amount of information that has been lost regarding human history, suppressed or not.

I tend to be fascinated by things like this, but usually when I bring it up people tend to start automatically thinking my ideals line up with those of Ancient Alien cunts.

It's a shame records of such advanced civilizations in ancient times have been lost, or suppressed to the point where everything thinks it's lost.
>>
>>17238925
Yes please OP bump for this I'm interested as hell
>>
I'm interested. Could you maybe give us some more background/information?
>>
>>17238900
>>17238925
>>17238938
>>17238959
> expecting /x/ to actually know shit unrelated to tulpas or Eliza Lam
>>
>>17238971
Lel. Even though it's shit most of The time, I still love this place.
>>
>>17238994
Same. It's actually a lot like /b/: gotta dig through a lot of shit and crazies to find the good stuff, but it's usually worth it.
>>
>>17238959
>>17238938
A good place to learn about it would be in the book I mentioned; Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock. He's really good; he's not an ancient aliens nutcase, he's a very logical and levelheaded guy. He doesn't make any claims without backing them up. I found this talk very informative https://youtu.be/14C8DiSy7rs?t=1771
I put the time to where he talks about Tiwanaku and the Andes. From my perspective though;
Tiwanaku is an enigma because it exists alone, at the top of the Andes, in one of the most inhospitable places on earth. It is a port city; with massive harbour constructions able to fit hundreds of boats. But the nearest lake is very far away. The stones used to build at Tiwanaku are absolutely enormous and heavy; as well as cut and smoothed with mind blowing precision. We would struggle to recreate them today, and the Incas who lived there when the Spanish came were completely incapable of doing it themselves; their architecture is primitive in comparison. They were mined at a specific quarry too; which is nowhere near Tiwanaku. The shores of the lake it was built to be a port on; Lake Titicaca; have now receded to be far from the city(?). The lake is interesting in itself; because it is a saltwater lake in which one can find sea creatures (Namely seahorses), and ruins. All in all; the place is just bizarre, and nothing fits.
>>
>>17239085
Also; the Incas themselves said to the Spanish they did not make it, and said it had already been there for millenia. Speaking of them; they also inhabited many other sites like this themselves. Sacsayhuaman is another site with this kind of megalithic stonework. Another interesting point is that, the stone structures; keeping in mind their unusual properties; are found thrown around the site, broken. It would take a truly apocalyptic kind of force to be able to toss stonework like that around. Also; Lake Titicaca, as shown by geologists not long ago; would only have been large enough to reach Tiwanaku many, many millenia ago. More than say, 5000 years.
>>
>In the 1960s, the government initiated an effort to restore the site and reconstruct part of it. The walls of the Kalasasaya are almost all reconstructed. The original stones making up the Kalasasaya would have resembled a more "Stonehenge"-like style, spaced evenly apart and standing straight up. The reconstruction was not sufficiently based on research; for instance, a new wall was built around Kalasasaya. The reconstruction does not have as high quality of stonework as was present in Tiwanaku.[12] As noted, the Gateway of the Sun, now in the Kalasasaya, was moved from its original location.[1]

meh
>>
>>17239206
That doesn't apply to the entire site; the original, and most significant, monuments and works of stone are still there, such as the H blocks, the Akapana pyramid (Which is still covered in dirt), the harbour structures, and the giant megaliths strewn across the area, with their strange etchings and drill-holes. Recent activity may have changed some aspects of it but, it can't change what it actually is, and how long it has been there.
>>
>>17238900
Hello. You may find these interesting :)

Symbols of an alien sky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Carl Munck - The Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
>>
>>17238900
Also this: DBC Pierre - The Last Aztec

http://history.docuwat.ch/videos/american/the-last-aztec/?channel_id=0
>>
>>17238900
Perufag here. Tiahuanaco is on my home turf, so I can answer some things.

First of all, Wiracocha or Viracocha was not the name of "white bearded creatures". It was the name of the single most powerful and important god in Incan/Pre Columbine mythology. We had other gods (Inti was the Sun God, Pachamama was the Goddess Earth), but Wiracocha was on top of them all. The funny thing is that Wiracocha is a recurrent god in most Pre Columbine civilizations and not just the Incans, and said civilizations were thousands of years apart. The earliest depiction of Wiracocha is in the Chavin Civilization, where their most powerful god, the "God of the Rods", had the same depiction that of Wiracocha.

So while Wiracocha was not exclusive to Tiahuanaco, it was said civilization that worshipped it the most. I dont have many info on Tiahuanaco, maybe some Bolivianfag shows up and can clear some thinga, since Tiahuanaco was more Bolivian than Peruvian.
>>
File: fuenta-magna-lake1.jpg (88KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
fuenta-magna-lake1.jpg
88KB, 674x450px
>>17238900
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/993844-fuente-magna-the-rosetta-stone-of-the-americas/

Sumerians?
>>
Amazing considering their descendants have lost all the knowledge of civilization building they possessed.

My personal theory is what I call the "revolutionary hypothesis". Educated elites become too oppressive and/or corrupt. The priestly caste lose control of the populace due to draughts, famines etc. The populace, made up entirely of uneducated peasants, procedes to annihilate the elites and the priests. They realize they can't into shit. Go back to the jungle.

It's not hard to believe considering the same shit happened and is happening in recorded history. Example: blacks gaining power in Haiti, South Africa. Imagine if there were no human rights orgs and international law in place. White elites would be genocided in South Africa and the place would instantly revert back to the stone age.
>>
File: 1452556474322.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452556474322.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
Humans use to be aquatic all massive stone monuments were cut, moved and placed underwater making the stones easier to move water receeded pyramids and stone objects now sit above water level, aliens occasionly visit to circlejerk at these places of interest
>>
>>17239469
And do you have any solid evidence that backs this theory of yours up?
>>
>>17239638
Yes, but I can't show you because of a NDA.

Wait a couple of years. It will all come out.
>>
>>17238900
>Tiwanaku
Why do you call is a port city?
>>
>>17239334
Yes, Sumerians.

cuneiform should not exist in the americas, if mainstream scholars assertions are to be believed.
>>
>>17239804
established fact that lake titicaca once reached the threshold of tiwanaku but has receded to its current boundaries over a long period of time.

the recession will persist until lake titicaca ceases to be at all.
>>
>>17239804
Because it is a port city. That is it's purpose. It has a harbour for boats.

>>17239320
My description of him was a little bad. I am aware that Viracocha is indeed the most important god to the Incans, and that figures very similar to him appear in almost all Pre-Columbian American civilisations. Which is precisely the mystery. The Incas certainly did describe him as white, and bearded; this is how he is depicted in statues. He is also described as a man that came from across the sea, with others, and taught the people to be civilised. In Central America; the exact same figure appears under the name Quetzlcoatl. My theory is that in the remote past someone with comparatively advanced technology really did visit the Americas, and he was regarded so highly by the natives that they deified him, and remembered him and his ilk as divine beings, millennia after they disappeared. It would only be natural that they, as relatively primitive peoples; wouldn't be able to replicate the architectural feats of their technologically superior visitors forever after they disappeared; and their civilisation would decline over the centuries rather than grow.
>>17239393
This sort of thing would play into that theory too.
>>
File: conspiracy-keanu.jpg (29KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy-keanu.jpg
29KB, 600x598px
It everything adds up to something wild. In India there are sacred writing telling about flying machines. They are considered history not religion. The lost world of Atlantis which is referred by Plato but is so out of the context to just imaginary. The great northern empire before the ice age, only fair eyes and hair remaining nowadays.

I don't know which is the sanest idea. Aliens, people going mental and returning to stone age after technologically advanced civilization or is everything just random. I don't know anymore.
>>
>>17238900
Hancock is pretty much on the money I reckon. Certainly pertaining to a lost ancient advanced civilisation anyway. His more recent stuff is more spiritual, about the entities contacted during psychedelic trips being real and the akashic records being in our DNA, still interesting stuff but arguably less credible.
There are maybe 6 radio interviews with him on Coast2Coast AM which are worth listening to and for which there are torrents. I listened to 2 of them yesterday at work, he was saying that during the last 'glacial maximum' or the peak of the last ice age the global sea level was 400ft lower. This would expose something like a million square miles of fertile land, apparently as much as the Americas as far north as the Canadian border. This is where the roots of human civilisation are. Even today we build our major population centres on the coast or low lying rivers, theory is that we built the first wave of civilisation on land that is now 400ft under the sea, which is extremely plausible.
>>
>>17242054

DESIGNATED
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.