[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there much biblical evidence insisting that YHWH is an alien?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: god1.jpg (16KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
god1.jpg
16KB, 500x686px
Is there much biblical evidence insisting that YHWH is an alien?
>>
>>17238832
>biblical
>evidence

desu senpai
>>
>>17238850
>memes
Is no one gonna give an actual response?
>>
>YHWH

Doing this is like pronouncing croissant with a hard french accent outside of France. You just look like a tool.
>>
>>17238858

looked like an actual response to me you pretentious douche. also

>evidence
>insisting

what the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>17238868
>>17238862
Why are you being a dickhead for
Stop being a dickhead
You're just fucking up situations

Stop being a dickhead

Shiny floor, slippery feet
Lights are dim, my eyes can't meet
The reflection that turns my images
Upside down so I can't see

Think you know everything
You really don't know nothing
I wish that you were more intelligent
So you could see that what you are doing
Is so shitty, to me

Thirty five
People couldn't count
On two hands the amount of times you made me stop
Stop and think why are you being such a dickhead for

Stop being a dickhead,
Stop being a dickhead,
Why you being a dickhead for

Stop, now don't show
Just have a think before you
Will you, stop, now don't show

Will you stop, no don't show
Will you stop, don't show
Will you just have a think before you

My brain and my bones don't want to take, this anymore
No my brain and my bones don't want to take, this anymore
No my brain and my bones don't want to take with this anymore
No my brain and my bones don't want to take, this anymore, so

Stop being a dickhead

Stop being a dickhead
Why you being a dickhead for
>>
>>17238872
This was gonna be a shit thread but let's maintain a standard for the sake of /x/ life support
>>
File: 1452728472624.jpg (103KB, 468x628px) Image search: [Google]
1452728472624.jpg
103KB, 468x628px
>>17238880

OP here sorry for language barriers, faggots. English is not my first language. Anyway... Does anyone have the stuff I need? All I can find on Google is the Ezekiel cherub comparisons with UFOS
>>
>>17238872
zozkekkles
>>
>>17238832
The opening of the KJ bibe senpai, talks about the creation of the fabric in which what we think of as the universe resides.

Whether or not Y is an alien isn't the focus of the concepts, but more on the allegorical narrative.

If you wanna believe in aliens, which is great, (I've seen a legit UFO, but there's alot of interesting shit around us, belmeme it or not) but why the bible for your interest? Why not look at ther cultures and records? Have you learned the numeric teachings of hebrew and the texts one studies and decodes using it? The culture/language that gives the name YHWH as part of a greater explanation?

Or what desu senpai
>>
>>17238912
I am drawing a picture of Y for a project, and the subject has always interested me.

I am more curious on the makeup, morality, culture, and motives of an extraterrestrial Judeo-Christian God than the culture who spawned the original concept.

Anything outside of the Bible is appreciated to I suppose. Just as long as it correlates to Judeo-Christian-Moslem sources. I'm presenting my project to a Christian teacher and I want to be able to back up all the details of it with some form of verse or idea.
>>
>>17238948
*too
>>
>>17238948
Focus your research on literal symbolism, then to be quite honest famigana.

So visual descriptions and depictions of numeric, geometric and non humanoid aspects all the details that are shared through time, all different cultures all over the world.

The actual being will/should not look humanoid in my honest opinion if i remember correctly as far as I know desu senpai, depictions of a humanoid overlaying the... image you come up with should only be to illustrate the (now religious) correlations/relationship of the "divine" to humanity. Graphically.

If you wanna back up your work with research asking for handouts on (MOTHERFUCKING) /x/ (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) might not be the path to a+
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 637x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 637x680px
>>17238948
Look for something like this throughout history.

I am not even fucking joking.
>>
>>17238948
Also look up the wheel of eyes or whatever. That will give you an idea of what you are looking for.

Look up sacred geometry (you find much info at all) and perhaps the geometry that the demiurge uses to construct illusion.

Have fun, not sure you know what you're in for.

In simple english, what you should be thinking about is

how to visualize something multi/extra dimensional. Something that is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17238995

Like if a line is one dimension, an L is two dimensions, a sphere is three dimensional, draw the fourth dimension.

Look up a hypercube
>>
>>17239002
Look up quantum superposition.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.