[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my CD is possessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (167KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 720x720px
Sorry for low-quality pic

Ok, so I'm pretty sure that my CD copy of Darkthrone's A Blaze in the Northern Sky is possessed by some sort of spirit. Like, whenever I play it in my CD player, it pauses out of nowhere, and sometimes when I leave the room, it starts playing again all by itself. It once even shut itself off just after the track In the Shadow of the Horns ended. Not to mention that when I tried to import it to my computer, it crashed it and force-restarted it. Whenever I open the jewel case, it feels like something is watching me from behind. It's probably all just coincidence, but I'm really not sure. It's been freaking me out for a while now.
>>
And sorry for upside down pic related
>>
OP can't figure out to post an image OR how to use his CD player.

MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
Try your best to rip audio and post here
>>
Hey man if you don't want it anymore, I'll take it off your hands.
>>
>>17238942
>euronymous

Kek
>>
>>17238474
Is that a 1st press nigga?
When I bought digipak version it came with two copies inside.
>>
>>17238474
then use a different CD player, put it in a car and see if it happens. Try different cars. Your sample size is too small and statistically insignificant for a good scientific interpretation of the phenomenon that you are observing.
>>
File: fore.jpg (3MB, 4203x3152px) Image search: [Google]
fore.jpg
3MB, 4203x3152px
>>17238474
You think that's spooky? Check out this.
>>
>>17238474
It could be that the artist or type of music has an occult influence/message. That alone could have been an open invitation or stirred up something in building that was already there. It is possible something could have attached to the cd so you should get rid of it by emerging it a nearby body of water or burying it far from where you live. Then cleanse your living area with sage including the closet etc. good luck
>>
>>17238474
sounds like a classic case of an audio demon
it's annoying, but harmless
>>
>>17238474
Probably just your cd player bugging out. The one I had was a shit tier and always skipped tracks and stopped and shit like that.
>>
I bet the disk has got loads and f scratches on it, why the fuck would you jump to the conclusion that your cd is fucking possessed if it's not working?

Fuck I guess my PSX was possessed coz half the games crashed or didn't work if I left them sitting out.
>>
Burn it then douse the ashes in holy water, chant some prayers in Latin while waving a crucifix around for good measure.
>>
>>17238474
That album rules tho.
>>
>>17239269
Darkthrone is black metal and heavily occultish.
>>
>>17238474
Just watched a black metal documentary that featured Darkthrone's lead singer. Some dark stuff going on in that subculture.
>>
>>17239217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzN3qO-qc8U
>>
File: image.jpg (975KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
975KB, 2592x1936px
My shit just came in the mail today, and I know all about this sort of thing.

All bootleg CD's are demonic. You must avoid buying from RUSSIAN FEDERATION, GREECE, and ARGENTINA.
>>
>>17238474
somehow i think these guys would be totally ok with it. maybe they make you famous if someone posts this on their facebook page.
>>
>>17238474
All of the following can be caused by a scratch on the CD, however it cant make you feel being watched, but i believe its your imagination
>>
Hey guys i've got a bunch of cassette tapes that are smeared in pigs (or maybe goats) blood. Confirmed haunted?
>>
>>17238474

>scratch on CD/corrupted recording/data
>OH NO GUISE, MY CD IS POSSESSED :O

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17244280
But then OP will just haunt the next plebiscite and we'll be in this exact scenario all over again!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.