[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All attempts at mind control failed, CIA says.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1382820983590.jpg (442KB, 694x680px) Image search: [Google]
1382820983590.jpg
442KB, 694x680px
All attempts at mind control failed, CIA says.
>>
>>17238098

So....? Were you going somewhere with this?
>>
>>17238098
It seems that everything is going according to plan.

He learned a lot from Bane.
>>
>>17238098
Is it my mind you control, or yours?
>>
>>17238098
cool i guess
make better threads faggot
>>
They couldn't control a subject's mind directly, but they could control what the subject wanted to do with his mind.

MkUltra was the precursor. New derivative projects are ongoing.
>>
dose mk mean mortal kombat or magic kingdom
>>
>>17238098
What are your beliefs did you stumble across them or did someone teach you them?
What are your morals did you make them or did someone else?
How do you behave in public is it how you behave alone ?
Do you question or do you refuse to question?
>>
>>17238098
all attempts at creating a long term sleeper agent failed, so they claim.

short term it was effective, and im sure they had other limited success

i mean, brainwashing is effective, so they cant be claiming they had less success than that.
>>
>>17238098
>All attempts at mind control failed

.....as far as we know. Most of the documents were destroyed before the project was even revealed. We have no idea what could have been in those destroyed documents. Also:

>Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms. Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."
>>
>>17238098
Mk is pronounced MEK and is the actual word for the system of combat used by the Orion reptilians

Source is Terra Papers, Robert MorningSky
>>
File: mariokart.png (189KB, 931x1555px) Image search: [Google]
mariokart.png
189KB, 931x1555px
>>17238098
Mario Kart Ultra when?
>>
Why does the CIA want to do bad things?
>>
Investigate project Bluebird.
>>
But can I use it to have sex with people?
>>
>>17239341
Is that what Monarch is under, or something different? I've heard of the term.
>>
>>17238373
Hence, full media control, devices that effect our brain activity to a deductible, truncated number. Our output is merely half of our input, for those who string us well only bring us hell.

We have yet to see the finale of these puppet masters. Rest assured, it is coming.
>>
I have a question about mk ultra and how it is implemented in religion?

I heard from a priest-- i however cant validate his side--that another fellow priest got into an argument with someone they disliked. Then a couple of days later his enemys name appeared in his spiritual book as the founder of the religious body. It wasnt jesus or mohmmad..
>>
>>17239375
He never told nobody and swore to keep it quiet. But the whole concept of worship was put to the test. And how man sees faith. They worship the intellect of the man but not the man. As those to continued being mortal enemies.
>>
>>17239369
It was proto-Monarch programming, e.g. the deliberate creation of MPD.
>>
>>17239401
So it came before Monarch then? Interesting.
>>
>>17239406
However, ARTICHOKE also branched off from it after bluebird's creation. Thus one can presume that it indeed was given plenty of leeway at the time on studying the human mind, creating egos, alters, delusional constructs, all sorts of irate shit.
>>
>>17239762
Whoa. Now I haven't heard of ARTICHOKE. Mind elaborating a bit on that one? I'm a psychologist interested in psychopathology so all of this is fascinating to me.
>>
-test- fly butterfly fly -test-
$%962;&27,#72*ยท~}
>>
>>17238098
Yeah, that's what I'd say if I'd developed mind control, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>17238379
Big brother is watching
>>
>>17239866
Never mind. Decided to not be lazy and lurk the archives.
>>
>>17239920
It's quite the read, can't recall if it consisted of military testing prior to being its own research dedicated to being one of MK-U's predecessor.
>>
>>17238098
Exactly. Just like we can believe them when they say they shut off the unlimited NSA monitoring.
>>
>>17238098
>implying this isn't an attempt at mind control

Wake up sheeple
>>
>>17238098
Check out Jose Delgado's work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8
>>
>>17238098
and they'd know, of course.
>>
What was that one documentary about mind-control-esque things? I think "The Assassin" was part of the title but I've lost the bookmark and haven't been able to find it since. Apparently it mainly has one guy talking on video throughout the doc and he is supposedly knowledgeable about the subject.
>>
>>17238098
Hey what if everyone in this thread is a subject of mind control.
>>
>>17238098
>CIA says
implying they could say otherwise
and if they could not then why say anything?
maybe to hide the truth?
>>
>>17240754
this is pathetic retardation comparable to leftists
>giving an electric shock right into the brain
>causing pain and shock
>bull stops
>muh electromagnetic mind control
you are a *total* idiot
please kill yourself
>>
>>17240991
As in, The mind is controlling them?
>>
>>17238098
It's not like a satellite can send EM waves to the people living on the land, right?
>>
>>17238098
Well they definitely got Ted kaczynski to do some shit didn't they?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edv8Onsrgg
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.