[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

golem creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: golems_wip_by_rachelcurtis.jpg (98KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
golems_wip_by_rachelcurtis.jpg
98KB, 792x612px
Forget tulpas, I want to create a physical esoteric entity. How would I go about this? I've tried most of the common words for god and the various mystical Hebrew terms, and nothing gives. Recommended materials?
>>
Golem is very complex to create, an unnatainable goal save for a mystic maintain an intense focus for 20 hours. Homunculus would be much simpler.
>>
>>17237501
>Creature of flesh is easier to make
>>
>>17237489
Did you recite the hebrew alphabet, used untouched natural materials and tried to cannect your energy to the being you were trying to create, while at the same time asking for gods help? And being neked or using plain white robes helps a lot. Having earth as your element is helpful aswell because it is easier.
>>
>>17237541
We make creatures of flesh all the time, dumbass.
>>
>>17237602
All of that is bunk. I've read many a thesis and not one mentioned any of that. You have to place labels marked with the proper names of a god, and it can consist of any material. Sack-cloth not required.
>>
>>17237609
>9 months time
Vs
>near instantaneous non-birth of an automaton.
And he was discussing homunculi. You filthy non-cabalistic.
>>
>>17237618
You can use your own seed to create homunculus, instead of trying to imitate God.
>>
>>17237612
I know about the name of god on the golem, i was just checking if you did that stuff, if you don't want to try my way go ahead, just saying, if you saying the hebrew alphabet changes nothing, singing miley cyrus also changes nothing, so doing more rituals is more chance of working. If you make your golem and put a hat on it it doesn't mean it won't work, do you get what i'm saying?
>>
>>17237612
And you are saying that "it can consist of any material", so why are you asking for reccomended materials? I was the first one to answer and you just try to debunk it... Ok man, be a jerk and make a golem of cum to see if god will help
>>
>>17237644
>>17237650
What are you even on about, you floundering faggot.
>>
>>17237661
Wait a minute... Are you "Six"?
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>17237672
>>
>>17237678
Sorry, by the way you cursed me i thought you were my friend i call "Six", he knows something about gollem
>>
sefer yetzirah
>>
>>17237650
Jizzus probably did it.
>>
>>17237489
I spoke some shit over a stone and nothing happened, who would have imagined!?
>>
>>17237489
Shit, you people are ridiculous. I remember being an imaginative 12-year old who would believe stuff like this is possible and even then most people would look at me weird.

But the idea at least some of you are adults makes me sad. Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl but if golems were possible, certainly we would have seen some footage of it by now. Before you tell me "well maybe its just based on really rare information than almost no one can do", then why even bother asking random people online?
>>
You need jew magic to create one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.