[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: ordo ab chao.jpg (33KB, 350x321px) Image search: [Google]
ordo ab chao.jpg
33KB, 350x321px
What do you know about them?
>>
>>17236687
There is nothing conspiratorial. Stop believing citationless YouTube videos.

inb4 hurr how did you know

Because it's obvious that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>17236687
Plenty, given that they're one of the most widely written about subjects in the world. Not to mention it's not actually secret, so you can learn a lot far more easily than people imagine.
>>
>>17237196
>>17237357
Quite.

Here's all their rituals:
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

Got a ton of Freemasonic related material in my library over in /omg/.
>>
i live a few blocks away from a building they usually gather at,

if they catch you seeing something you shouldn't have they make you sign a bunch of shit saying you didn't see anything.
>>
>>17236687
They are a gentlemens club with some clubs for women.
It is a place of discussion, friendship, family and understanding.
The rituals are simply there to see how far man has come in his search for knowledge.
It is also a place of buisness partnerships.
I have family that are and were in the freemasons.
Don't be afraid of them, they are normal people.
Think of them as the first union or a union for freethinkers.
>>
>>17237381
They're more likely to initiate you with more hazing than usual.
>>
My grandfather is a mason as well as part of the knights templar. Pretty cool shit, i might get some pictures of his old stuff next i see him
>>
>>17237402
Templars and shriners are masons of a higher degree
>>
>>17236687

Read this.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Charles_W._Leadbeater_-_The_Hidden_Life_in_Freemasonry.pdf
>>
File: freemasons_part_1.png (376KB, 1334x2712px) Image search: [Google]
freemasons_part_1.png
376KB, 1334x2712px
Free masons are a society in its self. Masons belong to different houses (lodges). A lot of them are just fraternal, business partenrships, etc. Stuff.

But the higher ups of free masonry fuck young children, sodomize each other, and worship a false evil deity. They are controlled by the jews and are trying to create a new world order.
>>
File: freemasons_part_2.png (452KB, 1320x2641px) Image search: [Google]
freemasons_part_2.png
452KB, 1320x2641px
>>17237722
Tldr most people that are masons are just part of a brotherhood.

The way higher ups are evil worshippers.
>>
>>17236687
Aleiester Crowley was a freemason
>>
>>17237745
Barely.

His initiations into Freemasonry took place in a lodge in Mexico City that had recently had its charter revoked by UGLE. AC wasn't aware of this, and was in for a rude surprise when he tried to attend lodge meetings back in London.

He was given the entire run of M&M degrees, but in redacted form, by Yarker.

Later, he hooked up with OTO which did purport to make Freemasons through Master Mason. That said, he took over the Order and rewrote the rituals so that the OTO no longer concerned itself with making Freemasons.

Learn your history, folks.
>>
>>17237754
Why would I do that when I can just make ignorant statements and have self-righteous anons teach me in two seconds?
>>
>>17237754
As much as I fucking hate masonry and oto, do u have any good links that describe their beliefs/practices objectively..
>>
My question is, How can Freemasony be so incredibly complex, yet, the average jo guy can be attracted to it?

There's not way some of these men are aware of it's occult nature.
>>
>>17237385
yeah this is true. I am actually planning on joining them. I was told that they help people out and donate a lot of money to charities
>>
How anal is the belief in a diety requirement? I'm not an thiest but I also have no higher power belief (though I don't deny the possibilty).

I've thought about joing but I don't know any Masons
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>17238797

You have to swear in on the holy book from your religion, so it's anal enough where you're not welcome.
>>
>>17238841

So how bad would it be if I just swear on a Bible?
>>
>>17238884

if you want to be a mason bad enough where you'll pretend your religious to do it then I'm sure they'd be happy to have you along for the ride.

by the way, the ride consists of organizing and attending fund raisers, participating in community service, and lending money to other members who are falling on bad times.

if you're expecting anything else as a guy walking in off the street you are in for positively enormous levels of disappointment
>>
>>17238896

That's kind of what I figured. My goal was to join, see what's up, and promptly quit
>>
>>17238905
Anon posted a link with legitimate rituals. There's a bit more esoteric than exoteric.
>>
>>17236687
bullshit cult thats slowly loosing power
>>
OP here, thanks all for the information.
>>
>>17237830
See >>17237366

>>17238797
The belief in a higher power is required. If you just don't have that, then you really wouldn't get much out of joining anyway.

>>17238884
That's what most agnostics do.

>>17238896
>if you want to be a mason bad enough where you'll pretend your religious to do it then I'm sure they'd be happy to have you along for the ride.
>Join by lying to your prospective brothers
Yea, I don't see that going down too well.

>>17238905
How noble...
>>
>>17237897
Because even the Average Joe member can be keen on that kind of stuff, not just the typical philosophers who make Masonry flourish. But a lot of members just want to be able to say they're Masons, and pretend they know shit.
>>
>>17236687
Lodge in home town know a couple of the guys there they are cool gents
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.