[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visions/clairvoyant thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: octopus head.jpg (96KB, 640x858px) Image search: [Google]
octopus head.jpg
96KB, 640x858px
ask a stupid clairvoyant anything again
Also, invinting other cursed folks like me to exchange stories
>>
If its any consolidating, I understand the squid.
I am in the same boat I imagine.
Its nice to see the metaphor throughout past religions though. The many armed gods and goddesses.

How old are you op?
>>
Will /x/ ever not be shit?
>>
>>17236641
18, sorry if i can dissapoint you, but i don't know much what you are talking about, the squid (actually to me, the octopus) represents things that i see in myself, and things i want to accomplish, my personal interpretation of it. I feel very tied to this fascinationg animal.
>>
>>17236645
You don't need to see the future to know that.
>>17236654
SHIT, *fascinating *if i disappoint
>>
>>17236639

Sweet RP
>>
>>17236654
For people with heightened awareness, the squid represents their own many psychic arms.

If you look at past gods, many were represented with many arms doing many things.

Do you alter your mind with any substances? Coffee, pot, hallucinogens?
>>
>>17236661
Not often, only when i feel like it
Well, now you reminded me of something, 3 days ago i drank some coffe because i didn't sleep and needed to go to a friends hose for a project, and thes past 2 days my dreams been long and weirdly detailed, a mix of absurd fantasy and extreme reality.
But well, my depression got harder that day aswell, so it might be related to that.

This is why i do these threads often, normally i get something out of them, thanks
>>
>>17236660
Why you say that?
Well, every thread i do someone comes and claims it to be rp, it is the lack of proof? Is it such a strange concept for you? I can explain how it works if you want, i don't know why it works tho.
>>
i would like a bump
>>
Ok, last bump, it seems that you guys are not interested anymore on talking about this stuff, you just feed the rp time travelers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.