[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep deprivation hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Most of you sometimes if not often stay awake for a long time; I imagine also many of you have tried going on without sleep for two or more days. I have never gone on longer for two and a half days but I distinctly remember during the final hours before sleep at one of those instances I started imagining things and seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye.

I remember seeing a serpent twice, once quickly crawling under my bed during those aforementioned hours, the other case was after abruptly waking from very short sleep and seeing it crawl in my closet. Needless to say, I was spooked out of my mind both times.

What apparitions did you see at the end of your strength, /x/?
>>
This happened to me once on vacation in chicago. I was in town for a family emergency. And after two and a half days of no sleeping I was waiting in my hotels lobby and I remember looking at the ceiling and all the designs started to calidescoping.
>>
5 days, went nuts.
"Hallucination" are shit tier.

Have legit schizophrenia and know what a real hallucination is. Barely even registers as 1% of real ones.
>>
I've been awake for three days straight a couple of times before and I always see a strange mask out of the corner of my eye at times, peeking through the doorway. It looks native, similar to Vancouver inukshuks. It's always smiling however. Just plain old creepy.
>>
I tend to see lots of cats and shadow people when I'm sleep deprived.

My all time favorite sleep deprivation experience was when I was 13 after I stayed awake for three days playing video games. I don't remember any major hallucinations, but according to family I stood up, walked across the living room, and loudly proclaimed "I can't make it to the portal" before I collapsed.

Good times.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>17236223
Your mind is cross over a border.
The dimension mixed in your mind.
You can use it. You can cure it.
What you want?
>>
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc this
>>
Why do we even need to sleep?
>>
>>17236534
To prevent ourselves from entering true reality
>>
I got tons of stories because I've been sleep deprived for 3-5 days and take a day to rest before I binge in adderall again. It's all work related so that's why I do it.

>18
>sitting at desk with 2 screens, table next to desk with various lightweight items on it
>peripheral vision can see slight movement in sunglasses and wires on table
>thought nothing of it for awhile, but started to get scared that shit was moving
>put tape on the table under the 2 arms of sunglasses
>see sunglasses shift a little
>arms of the sunglasses aren't on top of the tape after 20 mins
>wipe table clean of everything on it
>30 mins roll by
>hear faint, slightly distant baby cries
>searched my entire house for a Doppler effect on the cries
>wherever I went, the cries still sounded as faint as they were in my room
>freaked the fuck out at 9am
>shut the door and wait for roommate
>slept in the chair and he woke me up when he came home around 1pm
>>
>>17236223
I work a lot of night shifts, I usually get home between 9-10 am. some days I get to sleep no problem, other days I just can not get any sleep after a night shift at all. Last month I did 6 shifts in a row and had no more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep over that time. I kept feeling like something was crawling on my arms and neck and saw black shapes move quickly in my periphery.

Then once I had a few days off and finally did get to sleep I woke up about 3 hours later and could hear what sounded like a cow "moo-ing" in my attic. It was pretty intense.
>>
>>17236223
For me, I've never seen anything like that before but I've always heard these voices whenever I feel sleepy.
>>
What do you dimension fags think actually happens when we refuse sleep, other than dying, what is it there for? I'd really like to know
>>
The longer you stay awake the closer to death you become.
Being conscious requires focus and energy.
Your mind and body slowly starts to shut down the longer you stay awake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.