[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. I'm just gonna cut to the chase here. I have this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (7).gif (2MB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
2MB, 533x400px
Hey /x/. I'm just gonna cut to the chase here. I have this story I want to tell you all, and I'd love to hear what you all have to say about it.

So this happened about two weeks ago. Maybe a little less. It was the middle of the night. I was thirsty, so I went downstairs to get some water. As I neared the bottom of the stairs, I heard the voice of a little girl say "help". I was in a particularly bad mood that night, I don't remember why, so I said "fuck off" out loud. After I got my water, and I was heading up the stairs, I heard the same girl say "Nick, please". I just said "Seriously, I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with this right now. Fuck off" and I continued on my way. The rest of the night, I felt someone in my room, and I'm almost 100% sure it was her. That was the first time one ever talked to me. But this wasn't creepy at all. This sounded like a little girl who really needed help. She sounded so innocent. Her voice was weak and frail. She sounded tired. God, I can't get over the fact that she sounded so tired. I've seen and felt many different ghosts in my house and in other places. I never feel nor see the same one twice. I've also noticed that I've never seen one sitting. This is gonna sound extremely odd, but I get all teary eyed when I think about that. I get a lump in my throat, and tears will start to roll down my cheeks. It's like none of them are at rest. They're all wandering restlessly. I could've helped her come to rest. She could've finally been at peace. But I had to be a fucking asshole and tell her to fuck off. I'm still kicking my ass about this. It kills me knowing that I'll probably never get the chance to apologize to her.
>>
Self bump
>>
I've been in that boat, OP.

If it helps you at all, they do die eventually.
>>
>>17236043
She just sounded so young and frail and innocent. The second time she asked for help, she sounded so drained. I just wish I could go back and help
>>
>>17236053
Regret doesn't help anybody here or there. Just the hurt do it's thing and try not to let your emotions get the better of you next time.
>>
>>17236056
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Thanks for the consolation, even if we are just two random strangers on the internet
>>
>>17236078
Np. That's the way its gotta be. You get it, I'm sure.

Take it easy.
>>
>>17236099
Namaste, friend.
>>
Tell her she's dead and has to cross over. If push comes to shove have a priest bless your house.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.