[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved Murder Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: no_shit.jpg (49KB, 520x357px) Image search: [Google]
no_shit.jpg
49KB, 520x357px
Post some of your favor unsolved stories, I love it when there's a chance the murder is still lurking and lusting for prey. Gets the blood pumping.
>>
Zodiac
Dylatov Pass
Texarkana Moonlight Murders
>>
>>17235413
Isdal Woman
JonBenet Ramsey
The Black Dahlia
Oh and also the Boy in a box case
>>
>>17235435
Zodiac is always a gem, the hikers one was alright, and the Arkansas one is kinda creepy. Good choices, thanks for sharing
>>
>>17235413
inb4 asian girl on the elevator.
>>
Jack the Ripper
Axeman of New Orleans
Hinterkaifeck Murders (there's presently a related thread)
>>
>>17235461
JonBenét was interesting, thanks
>>
>>17235503
I was waiting for someone to post it, glad no on has yet, that shit has gotten so boring
>>
>>17235576
have to admit that it is quite interesting though
>>
>>17235585
Absolutely, but it's been talk about to death (heh) and after a couple years it got less intresting.
>>
>>17235615
true
>>
>>17235435
>>17235461
>>17235554

Alright, serious talk, this is pathetic. In the days of old /x/, we would find a case, read about it, stick a picture up and greentext summarize what was going on. Just doing this is not going to generate interest or further comprehensive discussion. Look at the thread, we're on page nine, and no more than a sentence of discussion from anyone in response to the cases posted. If we want these kinds of threads to once again take up a good portion of this site instead of the underaged magic and conspiracy babble we have today, you guys have to learn to really get into what you're posting, and perpetuate that kind of posting board wide. Posting fresh and new cases would help as well.

For missing persons there is the charleyproject website. For some unsolved murders, other than useful lists on Wikipedia, outside research may need to be done. I'll contribute if this thread's still up by the weekend because this week is busy. Happy hunting, don't disappoint!
>>
Lake Bodom murders
>>
>>17235559
how young are you that you never heard of jonbenet?
>>
>>17237237
Or you know, we're competent human beings being able to Google search the stories brought up and research on our own. I wasn't expecting huge discussions, just a couple case names. We're on page 9 for fuck sakes, it's not like you'll find 1 thread per page. Calm down and take your meds Tommy.
>>
>>17238187
>>
>>17238216
underage ban for you, bitch
>>
>>17238193
what he said was correct. people have put minimum effort into the thread and it is confirmed shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.