[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Human Design Type are you? Take this test and post you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

Which Human Design Type are you? Take this test and post your results. Knowing your exact birth date is pretty important for this.

http://www.jovianarchive.com/Get_Your_Chart

(It's about fate and energies, so I figure it's paranormal.)

----- MANIFESTOR
Manifestors are a minority - around 8% of all people. You are the only type that is here to initiate.
Historically, Manifestors were the rulers and law givers of the world. So many of our habits and accepted generalizations are created by and fit for Manifestors. You are the ones - the only ones - who really can go out and make things happen.

----- GENERATOR
Almost 70 % of all people are Generators. If you have a defined Sacral center, then no matter how the rest of your chart looks, you are one of them.Generators are the great workers of the world. But also the slaves, who doing work they can't stand, day after day. You can imagine Manifestors as the Pharaohs of the ancient Egypt and Generators as all those multitudes who built the pyramids.

Sacral is a tremendous energy generator (hence the name) that gives you all the energy you need to do things, anything you enter into correctly. For Generators, life is all about RESPONSE.

----- PROJECTOR
If you are a Projector (22 % of population), you are not here to work. You are here to know others, to recognize and guide them. But that can only happen if you yourself are 1) recognized and 2) invited to do so.

Your strategy is to wait for an invitation in the important areas of you life (your relationships, work etc.). If your authority says yes, then you can really share your gifts and guidance. To be invited means that you are seen and recognized for your values. If you don't wait for an invitation, or the energy of invitation, you meet resistance.

----- REFLECTOR
Reflectors make up only about 1 % of the population. If you have all your centers open, you are a Reflector. You are completely open to the world and others.
>>
File: img1B.jpg (27KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
img1B.jpg
27KB, 500x226px
You can read more about your types here:

- http://humandesign.net/basic-concepts.html
- http://www.geneticmatrix.com/human-design-types/

Or just use google.
>>
>Reflectors
>Generators
>Projectors

Someone has been working in the supply room at Office Depot too long.
>>
moot is a manifestor, but he has such a delicious sacral center
>>
>(It's about fate and energies, so I figure it's paranormal.)
It'll only cost you 50 to 70 bucks to find out more! This is marketing.
>>
>>17235239
How is that marketing? I linked different sites or suggested to use google. Take your meds for your paranoia, schizo.
>>
>>17235161
All of them. I'm also a nullifier. I can cancel out anything and completely destroy it's energy.
>>
>>17235270
Destroy my energy then, bitch.
>>
Apparently I'm a manifestor. Funny because I should have died yesterday and have yet to do anything important.
>>
>>17235161
It sounds like you're confusing interests with energy somehow...
>>
>>17235297
No? Did you even read. It's very much about energies and chakra.
>>
OP, I got Manifesting Generator. What does that mean?
>>
>>17235321

It means you're a bisexual. ;^}
>>
>>17235321
The Human Design Manifesting Generator: Providing the Work Force Energy. The Builders.

The Manifesting Generator has a direct connection from a motor to the Throat, just like a Manifestor. But they also have a defined Sacral, just like a pure Generator. Because of this configuration, Manifesting Generators often believe they are Manifestors. Anyone with a defined Sacral has sustainable life force energy and they are designed to respond.

A Manifesting Generator has a defined Sacral. The Sacral is considered the most powerful motor in the body. It is the center for work force and life force energy. The Sacral center is a source of sustainable energy. All of the motors, to a certain degree, have wave-like, inconsistent qualities, but the Sacral can keep going and going. It is energy that is here for work and life force. It’s about providing the resources, education, raising children, taking care of the family and the tribe, and the community. It’s about work in every way, and doing all of those things sustainably.

Because you have a motor to the Throat, you can initiate and make things happen, but only after honoring the Generator gut response.

http://livingfromyouressence.com/human-design/the-manifesting-generator/
>>
File: 1445650553056.png (587KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445650553056.png
587KB, 680x680px
>>17235321
>http://www.geneticmatrix.com/human-design-types/

Oh, found it:

>Manifesting Generators (MG’s) have the same core genetic design as the Generator type.

>Both types are designed to respond to life through their Sacral Center before initiating energy.

>The reward for being patient and responding to life is that you will get your unique life.

>Responding naturally to the flow of life coming to you as a Manifesting Generator is ultimately the most efficient and satisfying way that your energy can be used.

>The essence of true spirituality for a Manifesting Generator is to trust that life itself has its plan for you and that it will unfold in its own natural timing as something that you are uniquely equipped to respond to.

>You cannot control the correct direction of your life by using a “rational” mental decision based approach. Your mind will actively guide you towards a life that ultimately will prove to be unsatisfying.

>Paitence does not mean do nothing!

Indradesting.
>>
>>17235299
There's also a problem with how they all sound the same. And thus we get post >>17235270 and what I initially thought of energy types.
>>
File: 2016-01-18 00.14.56.png (267KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-18 00.14.56.png
267KB, 480x800px
What does this mean? Am I fucked?
>>
>>17235411
Yeah.. you're a non-energy type.
>>
>>17235419
Could you elaborate a little please? I'm of newfag origin.
>>
File: Screenshot (30).png (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (30).png
367KB, 1920x1080px
help me interpret this, please?
>>
I 'spose this makes me a robot
>>
<-- Literally more valid than the bullshit OP posted.
>>
>>17235557
Nope, for that you have to pay $50.
>>
>>17235557
My spirit guide says: "If you buy into this crap you are very gullible."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
But what if my human design type conflicts with what my guardian angel tells me?
>>
>>17235623
At least you get a spike in your chest if you're a Lucario...
>>
Splenic manifestor
>>
I am the 99%
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.