[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: mich.png (96KB, 1149x1179px) Image search: [Google]
mich.png
96KB, 1149x1179px
Anything creepy/spoopy to do in Michigan? Specifically the detroit or metro deroit area. I wanna get spooped.
>>
There's parts of Detroit that AREN'T spooky?!?!?
>>
>>17234452
Specifically paranormal, I should have said.
>>
>>17234441

Harrison Township has some fucked woods, and there's an abandoned insane asylum around there somewhere too.
>>
>>17234441
Drive a few hours north and go to Pere Cheney.

You're welcome.
>>
Would enjoy to explore some spooky things with someone in the area. I don't have many friends interested in paranormal/creepy shit 313/f/22 skype princess.anon

>>17235285
Curious if you're thinking of Eloise as the abandon asylum, it's actually for sale last I heard. Tons of land over there.

Also, never heard there were spooky woods in Harrison Township.
>>
God Michigan fuck off, let Wisconsin have some fucking fame here. And get your fucking aborted fetus off of us
>>
Chelsea go to bed. I'll check out Eloise soon too.
>>
Dogman
>>
Northville phyciatric hospital
>>
Northville has been completely torn down for years and years. Nothing there now. Eloise was a drug rehab center for awhile. Hasn't been spooky in ages.

If you want spooky, the graveyard near it, is much creepier. Some of Eloise's patients were buried there in numbered graves.
>>
>>17237147
There are still spooky tunnels

Just dont let northville pd catch you
>>
Maybe this is a question better suited for /int/ or even /his/ but why the fuck do you have a two-part state? Why not giving the other part to Wisconsin?
>>
>>17238007
It was a contest.
>>
tojo
>>
>>17237298
I used to work In Northville there is a crime lab or state cops shop right by this place

Also had a Co worker who used to run through the place after work each day. He was a weird person but he said he never saw anything
>>
>>17234441
Also I would say the up is your best bet.

Most trolls have never been to the up......get to see a whole lot of nothing.

Some pretty cool Indian stuff there if you like that
>>
248 here. Just moved here too. Would really like to hit up some spook with people who know the area.
>>
>>17238007
Because Wisconsin has not earned and does not deserve it. They wouldn't even know what to do with it anyway, save perhaps turning it into a giant personal gloryhole for Brett Favre.

That's why we don't give them the lakes or any of the good craft beer breweries, either.
>>
>>17234441
There's not much left in the city proper, they're tearing that shit down wholesale. Eloise is nearly gone, maybe a couple of buildings, one of which was the old Wayne County Hospital. Not so much spoopy as sad when you know the history. There's quite a lot of urban legend stuff to the west tho. Winter isn't the ideal time for spoop hunting.
>>
>>17239181

Royal Oak here, where you at my kneeegrow?
>>
>>17240955
Eyyyyy. Taking refuge in Novi.
>>
>>17241289
ayyy greetings from Novi my man
>>
not unless you consider alcoholism, inbreeding, and single mothers paranormal
>>
Gas prices so low it's terrifying
>>
>>17234441
South Haven.
Place is so nice that it's terrifying
>>
>>17243247
[spoiler]be my gf[/spoiler]
>>
>>17243219
Lol my family in a nutshell
>hazel park here
>>
Always heard of a place called were rd supposed to be a cul-de-sac that can get blocked off by a rail rd. Spooky shit supposed to happen.
>>
I have a cousin who lives around hillsdale and I live in northwest Ohio. We used to pick him up and bring him to our house over the summer as a tradition when I was younger. Every time we drove up to his place, we'd pass this old abandoned gas station that looked like it closed in the 60s. I remember staring at it while we sat at a stop sign once and seeing something like 5 huge black dogs sitting under the gas pump awning. When we rounded the turn, there was another one behind the building. It must have been twice the size of the others and I think it was chewing on something. They just stared at the car as we drove by. My dad was driving and I was in the back. I told him about it and he said it was probably shadows or I was dreaming. Whatever they were, it stuck with me for awhile and I hate pitch black dogs to this day.
>>
Any body in Macomb County , particularly around Mount Clemens?

I would ordinarily have a Cock.li address for this, but Germany stole my Runescape-account.
>>
>>17234441
go stand on the corner of Woodward and Warren from midnight to 5 am.

report back what you've seen.
>>
>>17244642
go be a child somewhere else, dick nibbler.
>>
>>17243219
>single mothers
As far as the eye can see, near and far.
>>
Don't know any specific legends, but fuck there have to be shit roaming around the UP.

That whole fucking thing is nothing but spooky ass woods.
>>
>>17244661

A thousand apologies. I meant no offence.

I was merely hoping to find a cohort in this poorly defined thread.
>>
File: 1448892285705.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1448892285705.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>17244679
Wonder why :^)
>>
Packard Auto factory on Grand Ave downtown in the D. Go alone. Go at nite
>>
>>17238007
The U.P. was award to Michigan as a prize. Mich & Ohio fought a battle over Toledo. Mich won of course but Ohio cried ass to Congress who gave them Toledo anyway. Mich was give the U.P. as consolation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt8rfsm2mUE
>>
I'm from Michigan
>>
>>17235285
What insane asylum are you talking about?
>>
>>17234441
that ink blot looks like a bat and a ghost
>>
>>17235307
duddde Pere Cheney is fucked stay away from there unless you want the demons to follow you
>>
>>17244518
where at? perrysburg here kmeegrow I know a ton f spook here in the 419
>>
>>17244518
Oh shit. 248 here. Used to be 419 OH.
Used to pass through Morenci and pass a lot of abandoned buildings heading to Hillsdale. Lot a lot of shit pinned on Google Maps. I'll post them if anyone gives a fuck.
>>
>>17234441
You know what's spooky about Michigan? How your biggest resource is lead poisoned.
>>
amish
>>
>>17246335

Prove it
>>
>>17248274
Corrosive Flint river water leeching lead out of antiquated pipes =/= the Great Lakes being full of lead.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.