[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are dreams the only paranormal thing that is actually real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 164655_1771994346398_4572076_n.jpg (80KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
164655_1771994346398_4572076_n.jpg
80KB, 720x540px
are dreams the only paranormal thing that is actually real?
>>
No even dreams are the products of brain chemicals, right?
>>
>>17233816
I have a dick, though. Is that okay?
>>
>>17233816
my ass is caked and layered with unwiped excrement and shame
>>
>>17233812
yeah but its paranormal af.
>>
>>17233823
don't worry I have a shovel to clean all that plus plenty of soap
>>
>>17233846
> soap working
> my anus-hole
choose one.
>>
>>17233855
why not both anusanonette
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (245KB, 1192x748px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
245KB, 1192x748px
>>17233795
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_investigations_of_UFOs_by_governments
>>
Transhumanism
>>
>>17233795
Dreams aren't paranormal you fag
>>
File: 1312674528846.jpg (21KB, 210x234px) Image search: [Google]
1312674528846.jpg
21KB, 210x234px
>>17233795
I can't even tell anymore if you guys are for real or just trolling 24/7.
>>
File: 1453073954633.jpg (129KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453073954633.jpg
129KB, 720x540px
>>17233795
>>
>>17236076
>>17236082
Dreams and other altered states of consciousness are the most "paranormal" things we can experience reliably. I don't know what your definition of paranormal is, only things that aren't real?
>>
>>17236092
Paranormal
adjective
of or relating to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

We have a scientific explanation for dreaming. Dreams are caused by the drug Dimethyltryptamine, DMT for short. And the content of dreams is refined by our unconscious mind from our memories and experiences in real life.
>>
File: 18151548.gif (497KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
18151548.gif
497KB, 500x204px
>>17236092
I was refering to the fact that you guys are stumbling over your own words.
In general you have no fucking idea what you're even saying.

Yes, maybe in your mind you "see what you mean", but you can't use language for shit.

>Dreams and other altered states of consciousness are the most "paranormal" things we can experience
>altered states
>paranormal

No fucking shit.
The word Altered and the prefix Para is the same thing here.
This is a redundancy.

Everything out of your "normal" everyday experience is thus either labeled paranormal or altered.

If we take a mentaly ill person, his state is altered. Alienated. Para Normal.
For him - Altered Normality

There is nothing which is not real.
Your dreams are as real as the sensation you receive from typing your shitty answer to this post.

Get some god damn sense into your head man. I'm not even trying to insult you. But this is just ridiculous.

That is why I said I am not even sure anymore. Is this all trolling or are you guys really this restricted?
>>
>>17236113
Consciousness period is paranormal

>>17236121
Based on your post I'm having a hard time even imagining what topics you would think belong on this board rather than /sci/ or /lit/
>>
>>17236144
>Consciousness period is paranormal
This is just the rambling of a batshit crazy person at this point...

BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>17236144
>Based on your post I'm having a hard time even imagining what topics you would think belong on this board rather than /sci/ or /lit/

Stories. Nothing else but stories.
Not even the spiritual stuff. Those are the worst of all because these people are already convinced they are getting somewhere with this shit.

But people come here asking seemingly genuine questions that they themselfes can't even word properly.

You have to agree that the OP is propably the worst shit ever written on this board.
It's a question that answers itself to the most obvious degree if he would just open his eyes even a little and stop beating around the bush.

He is literaly asking
Is something that is not normal to me actually real?

Well there are people who get terribly angry in traffic, and there are people who have terrible fun in traffic.
Where's the space for paranormality here? I'm sure you guys can find even that.

I for one am terribly sorry for ranting like a complete asshole. But this board still irritates the fuck out of me even though I have been on here for years.
>>
Nah. You want the easiest paranormal experience you can have? Go find a mystic to give you shaktipat.

Finding a mystic is hard. Finding a mystic that can give shaktipat is even harder. But if you do manage to find one, the experience will easily convince you that it is paranormal.
>>
>>17236330
And the stupidity continues.
>>
>>17236121
You're being pedantic, anon. You know what OP is asking for. You should know better, since you've been in this board that long.

Also, why bother being here at all?
>>
>>17236168
>>I for one am terribly sorry for ranting like a complete asshole. But this board still irritates the fuck out of me even though I have been on here for years.

so you visit a board that irritates the fuck out of you so you rant. got it. makes total fucking sense. don't you have some traps to jerk off to or something?
>>
>>17236407
>makes total fucking sense
Yea because you totaly understood why I am here.
According to the general rule of these kinds of threads you will most likely go ahead and ask a question that has already been answered.
But you didn't bother, you were busy thinking about your reply.

>>17236352
I know that the op doesn't know himself what he wants to know. He doesn't even know what the fuck he knows.
I am here to ask him the question.
I got the answer. Now you ask me and I reply. That is why I am here.
>>
>>17236144
The phenomenon of consciousness is only fractionally understood and if you think otherwise you're a goddamn dogmatic secularist.

>>17236168
>>17236431
You, I want to like but basically your perspective makes this board nearly pointless. You're looking for the deep deep answers and even if you were able to work out a meme-tier way of asking the deep deep questions you'd only become exponentially more frustrated by the meme-answers that would emerge.

tl;dr dudes just slow down and smell the roses
>>
>>17233812
Now post some source for that.
>>
>>17233795

I fucking hate the fact that I'm self aware even in my fucking dreams. It's a skill I developed when i was younger and had alot of nightmares. I learned how to close my eyes in my dream and when I open them i do so also outside the dream and fully awake.

I recently tried marijuana(through edibles so i got an extreme first time high) and that was definitely more "paranormal" than anything in my dreams.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.