[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are aliens demons or are demons aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
Are aliens demons or are demons aliens?
>>
>>17233655
Demons.
>>
>>17233655
They're the same.

Magic was electricity, ya know.
>>
both and neither depends on what kind of aliens your referring to
>>
>>17233655
It's just the Fae fucking with us. Their dicks like that.
>>
Neither, they're life, same as you.
It's up to you how to percieve them, same as them to you.
>>
>>17233772
Bowie sucked get over it.
>>
Aliens are aliens but in the ancient world they did not know that so they
Called them demons
>>
Aliens are interdimensionals, but interdimensionals are not aliens. Some interdimensionals are seen as demons. Draco Archons are demons.
>>
>>17233655
>implies difference
>>
File: IMG_20160117_124028.jpg (76KB, 1016x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_124028.jpg
76KB, 1016x803px
>>17233655
>He says Aliens are demons
>>
Ask the government
>>
>worrying about any dark spirit.
why, doing so only allows them a greater connection to your perception, which is a terrible thing.
if anything, you should only think about elves and fairies, and how they would want to be lewd to you and then give you a chakra massage.
and what books you want on what shelf in your wizard tower, to improve specific information retention.
>>
File: TP-three5.png (351KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
TP-three5.png
351KB, 640x484px
>>17234551
your brain is like a radio, and whatever you think gives off a frequency associated with whatever you're thinking.
thinking about positive entities, will resonate at a frequency of their level and draw them in to you while also defending you from the darker vibrations.
>>
>>17234551
>chakra massage

stop touching my root and sacrum, fruitbat
>>
>>17233655
yes.
>>
Demons and aliens are separate, but there are aliens that the devil made and aliens that god made.
>>
File: 1442974177774.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442974177774.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
>>
next time you're abducted say "IN THE NAME OF THE ONE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST I BANISH YOU" and if they disappear then they were demons problem solved
>>
>>17233655
Demons are actually the ghosts of the aliens that were killed by zombi skinwalkers.
>>
>>17233655
That's actually a good question, OP, that I was just thinking about.
All of us on /x/ know by now that: aliens=demons. But which was the others anthropological impression?
Rather, were humans visited by aliens, and thus the idea of "demons" came forth?
Or were humans visited by demons, and thus the idea of "aliens" came forth?
>>
File: AYYYYYYY LMAO.png (84KB, 1674x905px) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYYYY LMAO.png
84KB, 1674x905px
"Demons", "aliens", "fairies" are just distinctions created in human language for categories of beings we don't understand. They may or may not be all members of the same "tribe" or type of beings.

What is certain is that their nature is definitely NOT what we imagine it to be from our different historical points of view: evil beings from hell, fallen angels, biological creatures from outer space, etc. They more likely belong to a caegory we can't describe with our language and can move through more spatial dimensions and / or time
>>
>>17237251
Humans are a genetically engineered terraforming tool. Aliens killed off Earth's previous intelligent races and put us here for terraforming. What do you think greenhouse effect is? The aliens need a higher amount of CO2 in the air. Demons are merely what rmained of the previous races. Lizardmen, relatives of the dinosaurs, were one of the most advanced ones, some of them still alive scattered on the globe and grabbing political power to keep the terraforming to a minimum. Basically liberals and Greenpeace, and those who want to end the air pollution. Some aliens are came back to keep the plan in motion. There's a secret war behind our backs. If the lizardmen win, we live a little longer, than they take the planet back and either kill us, or concentration camps. If the aliens win, the planet slowly becomes uninhabitable to us, than they move here and kill us. Demons, the other intelligent races of the past, are not civilized enough and have really few power.
>>
File: 1447390802371.jpg (123KB, 630x466px) Image search: [Google]
1447390802371.jpg
123KB, 630x466px
>>17233655
I am a reptilian

ama
>>
>>17237367
who are you voting for in the upcoming election?
>>
what if aliens are demons, and demons are alien?
>>
File: tumblr_lxzadpBz0V1qagsdfo1_1280.jpg (652KB, 622x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxzadpBz0V1qagsdfo1_1280.jpg
652KB, 622x792px
>>17237392
Us of course.
>>
>>17233655
How can aliens not be demons if demons are aliens, or vice versa? Your question is meaningless.
>>
>>17237367
pic of feet or gtfo
>>
Well by definition demons are aliens in the sense they didn't originate from earth. UFOs and shit are actually man made tho. It started with the nazis who made a pact with satan then the US picked up where germany left off with operation paperclip. Its for the purpose of global domination which is pretty smart. Want global military conquest? Make people think its aliens attacking them instead another country
>>
>>
Well there are two theories, one is they are spirits and the second is that they're just a technique to channel the dark energy.
>>
>>17237321

Does the meme "Ayy Lmao" have some sort of occult or magic significance?
>>
>>17240207
None that I know of. It started out as a bad forced meme and became funny eventually.
>>
>>17240244

I want to troll demons with Ayy Lmao, because fuck them for wanting to destroy my soul because they were dumb assholes who followed Lucifer to his stupid suicide and hates humans for it because they can't accept the fact that they fucked up. But I don't want to fall into some magick trap or some shit.
>>
>>17240351
There's nothing to worry about. It's a stupid meme
>>
>>17233655
lets bring a nun in here and ask her. any yall a nun?
>>
>>17234551
Fairies are known to cause "suicide".
>>
>>17233655
neither fuck tard. demons would be fallen angels. and aliens would be life forms that came into existence on another planet

unless your saying god is a alien and supernatural powers are natural phenomena that man could harness and even rival god one day its all bullshit
>>
>>17233655
What about alien demons? DEMONS FROM ANOTHER WORLDS HELL!
>>
File: magonia.jpg (43KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
magonia.jpg
43KB, 333x499px
/thread

If you are really passionate about the paranormal, this and Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel are probably the most important books you'll ever read. I was thinking about making a thread about their work, but it's relevant so I'll just post here for now.
>>
>>17240742
I own that. So I guess that end all theory is that aliens/fey/etc are all just the other side of the psychic coin as humans?
>>
>>17240807
I wouldn't call it an "end all" but it's a place to start pursuing a paranormal Theory of Everything. Both Vallee and Keel believe that these entities are not what they claim to be - ever. They most likely manifest to shape our beliefs, or possibly even do it for sport. Keel even goes as far as saying that they probably aren't even individual entities/persons, but likely a projection of something else entirely. I highly recommend you read Operation Trojan Horse immediately.
>>
>>17233655
HISSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>17240854
>but likely a projection of something else entirely
My understanding is that they are sentient aspects of our own Soul/Global Psyche.

Its why they change forms, have (seemingly) the same wants and needs as us and have appeared all throughout history.

Really, I think of almost as fully formed Poltergeists in a way. Without the human consciousness they wouldnt exist?

That being said, based off my own experiences, I hold these being in extremely high regard, and wouldnt want to disrespect them, in any fashion.
>>
>>17233655
They're Asians from the future. What are the chances of a species from a totally different planet evolving to be bipedal with similar bone structure, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth, 2 arms & legs, etc?

All whites die off due to miscegenation making them inferior and the Asians wipe them out because they're too dumb to fight back now and they become the dominant species of the planet. That's why their eyes are slanted. Evolution occurs and time travel is discovered. They're visiting us and taking DNA samples from various species and races to create the ultimate being so their souls can occupy superior bodies in future generations.
>>
>>17240987
The idea that they are generated by us is unlikely in my opinion, but it is possible.

It's also extremely important to note that these phenomenon can have tangible physical aspects to them. They may indeed be "apparitions" in a sense, but they do seem to have physical being at will.

And it's funny that you mention poltergeists because Keel links them directly with UFO phenomena and other high strangeness.

TL;DR all paranormal happenings seem to come from the same source, whether it be faeries, ghosts, UFOs, bigfoot, etc. There are plenty of instances of two or more categories of them appearing in the same area and at the same time.
>>
>>17241113
I think I oversimplified my meaning, in fact I KNOW I did.

I subscribe to the concept that humans are the divine experiencing the divine from inside the divine. "THe KIngdom of Heaven is inside of us" type thing.

So our consciousnesses is Divine at all time. So perhaps a better analogy would be to call these Entities "cousins" to us. From the same source as us, but with different rules and awareness.

SO when I say they cant exist without us, or are the other side to our coin, I mean they are made of the same stuff as us.

For instance, spirits and shadow people seem drawn to some people, its just those people are likely more aware of that side of reality, and therefore strengthen these beings inadvertently.
>>
>>17241137

Man, I don't even know where to start. You articulated something that I couldn't.

I'm tempted to tell you of some experiences I've had that might flesh out this idea, but I'm afraid I couldn't cram it into a 1000 page essay - let alone a post on 4chan.

You should check out Betty Andreasson. She and her family had a close contact experience in the 60's(?) where she was guided by beings that appeared as possibly alien to meet an entity they called "The One". She then had an NDE-like experience, departed her body and the these creatures and was in the presence of a great sentient "Light", who she understood to be God.

Bonus points - check out Tony Woody and Andrew Petro on youtube. Tony had a similar experience several days after his plane almost crashed and Andrew met this Being after drowning.

I've had a few experiences with God in my life, and I do feel it in my heart that these people are telling the truth.

I'm not one to put God in a box - if he wants to send little green men to fetch me - fine. But it still doesn't give me peace about the whole thing. Not every contactee has a positive experience, you know? Sooo many questions...
>>
>>17241257
Well, that divinity can be hard to see. I dont think spirits are typically much better than the average human. While at our very corse, we are sacred, just like other wordly entities, theres a hell of a lot of ways to miss that divinity and be a dick.

Theres just too much evidence that not all spirits are good. Some are dicks, just like us.
I will check out those suggestions as well.

The funny thing Ive encountered with reality is that its way more malleable then I ever realized. The rules are not always the same, and theres infinite weird shit out there.

Have you had much experience with extra dimensional beings?
>>
>>17241278
>Some are dicks
A better way I could have said that is sick, or confused. Soul/Spirit sick.
>>
>>17241278

Yes and no. I've seen about a dozen UFOs -saucers, lights, triangular delta craft - in and around St. Clair Shores, MI.

I saw a jet black saucer-like craft hovering maybe 75 ft. above ground level near Selfridge airforce base. Next day on my way back to work there were 3 military humvees and troops in full combat gear parked on the side of I-94 eastbound sweeping the area. So I know they picked that up on radar.

One night not too long after I was laying in bed and felt the urge to get up and look out the window. A triangular craft with three lights was just passing over my neighborhood at what I would estimate to be 300 ft.; absolutely silent...extremely slow...maybe 20 mph.

I've never seen or directly interacted with an "occupant" and I'm not sure I would want to. I seem to be a lightning rod for them...I'm most certain some of these sightings are arranged.

And I had another experience that I hesitate to lump in...a spiritual experience I had while talking about God with a friend...the room appeared to light up (I think Christian's refer to this as shekinah glory)and I felt arms wrap around me, and feelings of love beyond words coursing through my being. There is really much more to the events preceding it, but in short - I was contemplating Christ at the time.

To be honest all of these things overwhelm me. I have no idea what to believe. I consider myself somewhat of a Christian mystic, but I'm open minded. Perhaps a bit TOO open minded..sometimes it feels as though my brain might slide right out.
>>
>>17233655
REPTILIANS AREN'T IMMUNE TO CAMERAS ANYMORE THE EMPS INTERFER WITH THEIR CLOACKIN DEVICES.
>>
>>17237546
Retard bullshit.
>>
>>17240719
That's what I've been asking myself.
If our world has a hell, maybe other worlds also have hell too or paradise or whatever.
Like in Dragon Ball; earth has its gods, its hell & heaven. Then Freezer is send to earth's hell. That means that other planets also have infernos.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.