[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those of you that believe in reincarnation: what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: reincarnation-3.jpg (133KB, 1017x552px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-3.jpg
133KB, 1017x552px
To those of you that believe in reincarnation:

what happens at the end of the world when there's no more life for people to reincarnate into?
>>
Reincarnate somewhere else in the universe.
>>
>implying earth is the only place with life.

Oh my humans are so self centered.
>>
>>17233569
>>17233571
okay then, so if that's possible, why do people always assume they're reincarnated from life on earth?

if you can reincarnate into any life in the universe, the chances of becoming/being from something from earth is probably extremely low
>>
>>17233589
>okay then, so if that's possible, why do people always assume they're reincarnated from life on earth?

not him, but I'll tell you why, people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>17233556
There are other worlds and timelines.
>>
>>17233589
I've seen some people say that Earth is one of the most unpleasant places to incarnate, but that also offers the most potential for learning and spiritual growth, so that's why a lot of people keep reincarnating here.
>>
>>17233556

Time is an illusion that works only in life. When you die you go to a place where time is static and works more like a location. Your next life could be chronologically before your last life.
>>
>>17233556
Why should reincarnation happen on a normal time scale? Why couldn't you be reborn 400 years in the past?
>>
There is existence. Existence has and always will be. It is whole and complete. Never born, never dies.

Within Existence, universes appear. Time and space appear. Eventually organic life appears, and beings like us are eventually born. Who are these beings that come to life and die? On a relative level, they have names and identities. But outside of the relative level, who are they?

They are all the same. They are all Existence itself, coming to form and receding out of it, like waves in an ocean.

Outside of relative perspective, time and space, there is really only the one Existence taking birth as each and every being. There is only one being. That is reincarnation.
>>
>>17233556
There are countless universes, each with countless habitable planets for both gross and subtle bodies.

>>17233589
>why do people always assume they're reincarnated from life on earth?
It's more likely - the people here have a lot of karma tied up with each other.

>>17234213
It's in the middle of the planetary systems - the heavenly planets are too nice to induce souls to want to leave, the hellish planets fill one with suffering to the point of not being able to think, Earth is just right of keeping awareness of suffering alive, but allowing one respite from it in order to find a permanent solution to it.

>>17235058
>>17235074
I have heard this idea before, but I haven't seen it come from anything but speculation. In the Gita, it is mentioned that souls within material existence are manifest and unmanifest on the days and nights of Brahma.

>Bg 8.18 — At the beginning of Brahmā’s day, all living entities become manifest from the unmanifest state, and thereafter, when the night falls, they are merged into the unmanifest again.
>Bg 8.19 — Again and again, when Brahmā’s day arrives, all living entities come into being, and with the arrival of Brahmā’s night they are helplessly annihilated.

From this and other passages in the Bhagavatam, I would say at the end of this universe (heat death or Crunch or whatever), anyone still in Maya will go into a "soul-coma" and will restart activity when the universe begins anew.
>>
The universe has a beginning, and science tells us it will eventually be too cold to support life as the galaxies drift apart and heat dissipates. So eventually, life cannot reincarnate as the universe ends. The main reason reincarnation is false however, is the introduction of new souls as the population grows. There must be a creator.
>>
Think of it like a fractal. You start at one point which splits into two which split into 3 then so on.

If individualized souls exist, then your soul could be one part of many sets of souls. Your soul could have a different set of incarnations than another. But ultimately, your soul and another soul aren't different. They are the source itself. Not apart from it, not a fragment of it, but fully the source itself.

The one appears as the many.

It may get truly complicated how souls work. Who knows. I'm not a Yogi so I can't tell you. There could be sets of souls that split off into more souls that split of into more, and then one of those splits is you in this lifetime.

You can think about this on your own and make your own assumptions. You just have to step out of limited perspective of space and time (beginning and end). You also have to step out of your belief in individuality and relativity. Go think in absolutes.

Existence is infinite because boundaries only exist in relativity. Existence always is because that's what it is. There is no such thing as nothing. Nothing is a negative.

So Existence is, has, and always will be. If that is the case, and here we are waking up in our own individualized lives.. then beyond our limited identity, who really are we?

From one point of view, you could say I am so and so soul with x number of incarnations so far. But from the absolute point of view, differences are moot. There are no others. There is just existence.
>>
>>17235771
That's only one universe, and the beginning we can witness is only the dawn of the current day of Brahma.

>the introduction of new souls as the population grows
There are no "new" souls. Jiva-tattva is eternal, and infinite. There are a limitless number of living entities, and while our existence is dependent on Krishna, we were never created in the same way that Krishna was never created.
>>
What happens when the universe dies?
>>
>>17233556
most people do not reincarnate. They only reincarnate every once in a while. But it is rare.
>>
>>17236193
Another one emerges eventually.
>>
>>17236236
But what if the universe dies?
>>
how tf does anyone know any of this is true
>>
>>17233556
Reincarnation is based upon karma.

It's not that everyone has to reincarnate.
>>
Your soul is got rest in someplace while you want or while you havent a place somewhere.
OR
Suffer and wait to salvation.

In the Earth you can experience all of these feelings. So you can prepare what wait for you.
And you can do decision when you wanna evolve.

The Earth is just a gömbölyű mountain what you need to climb.. or fall from it to a gleccser.
Sometimes it happen a lot of time in a "person" life. But the strongest can climb out of the deepest hole ever.
>>
>>17233556
why do you want others to think for you.
>>
>>17236272
Matter cannot be created nor destroyed (with a retardedly small and irrelevant exception) meaning that the universe has to be eternal or was created by divine act.
>>
>>17236193
Not understanding the Universe is a thought. I mean, it's not that hard to grasp.

The universe doesn't actually exist anywhere.
>>
technically hindus and buddhist have a clear vision of the end of the cycle

why op is asking here instead of reading a book idk
>>
>>17236693
There is no end of the cycle, or a starting point. It's more like an endless void, that contains all beginnings and endings.

Which are not really beginnings or endings.

It's like asking when did you come into existence. When your fathers sperm was produced at birth. Or even his fathers!
>>
>>17233589
The same reason a drop of water is attracted to the nearest drop of water. Path of least resistance. Reincarnation is real. We have already chosen our paths. The object is the not decide which path to take. It's not to understand why we chose it. It's to take the path for what it is. Life is suffering, suffering comes from desire. When you can overcome your own desire you will no longer reincarnate. You will reach enlightenment and move to the next level
>>
>>17236704
>You will reach enlightenment and move to the next level

In my opinion, when you get to the end, you will do it all again. Because you know as well as I, that, that's all there is to do.

Nothing remains in an unchanged state.
>>
>No one is here to learn.
>No one is here to obtain what we call enlightenment.

This is what's real.

>You're here to forget.
>You're here because you're INFINITE. And infinity is boring. You break it up by "pretending" that you"re a separate entity.

There is no fucking duality. All is one. Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>17236711
The next level or what the Buddhists believe is nirvana, is probably just another choice. Another lesson. I don't know what our true form is. Conscience thought is a wonderful, beautiful thing. I believe in a deterministic universe, so this life and my next and my last will exist forever. Maybe nirvana is a chance to reflect on all of them. Maybe try again. The universe is a closed system so it's only natural for everything, including conscienceness, to recycle like everything else
>>
>>17236718
Reason why this idea is hard for people to swallow, is because even when talking about reincarnation, they bring ego into it.

>You're here to learn.
>You're being punished-rewarded for previous lives.

All bullshit. There is no punishment or rewards, just a really funny realisation when you die, and it's a little hard to put into words. But, you and everyone on this earth will experience it.

Only a mafter of time.
>>
>>17236718
I agree. We are all creation. We are all god. We are all infinite. But in my opinion we live multiple lives. Not just the one
>>
>>17236727
My friend in a state of Nirvana, you will realise that there is nothing to reflect upon.

Literally. You let go, you're back to what it is, that's the joke, there was no you, no me, NO world.

It was a literal projection.
>>
>>17236740
Oh, I agree. 100%. Not multiple lives, we experience, that's it, and let's not put a time frame on it.

So we will just experience, and this cannot end. Because "Nothing" doesn't exist.
>>
>>17236730
When I say you learn a lesson. I mean your true form, outside physicality. Or maybe it is just entertainment. Something to kill time. I don't believe in right and wrong. How can there be right and wrong in a deterministic universe? There is only creation and destruction. Those who create are close to God or divine. Those who destroy are just as close
>>
>>17236740
I do a lot of dmt, so I talk from experience.

I would just like to add people think life, from birth to death is something that happens over time.

In reality, it happens instantly, your birth death and all experience in between was but a blink of an eye to something greater.

The things I refer to can't be named, but they can experience things, lifetimes, in an instant.
>>
>>17236754
It's pure entertainment. But this is not a bad thing.You seem to know what you're on about, I agree with everything you said there also.

Really all there is to do, is sit and watch.
>>
>>17236743
The thought of truly letting go is very attractive. Having the power to be powerless. Maybe that's what Christians mean when they talk about giving themselves to God? Blind faith? All I know is that it would be very hard to truly let go. Even a single thought or consideration is probably some sort of attachment to desire and control
>>
File: Tree-of-life-spring.jpg (662KB, 942x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tree-of-life-spring.jpg
662KB, 942x1000px
>>17236718
We are here to remember.. to evolve.. to be the change what we want.
>>
And all talk of indigos, and people who have been sent to somehow help this "world. Pure egotistical driven nonsense.

You don't matter, no one does. It's bitter and sweet.

Life, physical life, is a literal joke. A nice one though I think.
>>
If reincarnation is real, then everyone on earth right now must be the same ones that have been endlessly reincarnating from the beginning of time.
>>
>>17236757
I forget who said it but they said

Time is the universes way of stopping everything from happening at once.

Time is relative so I think it's possible to live an eternity in an instant. When people say they see their lives flash before them is a good example. Maybe that's what heaven is? The moment of death and the last few neurones firing to create a paradise. Or a hell. Depending on whether you can let go or not
>>
>>17236760
Letting go is the hardest thing to do.

I'm talking from dmt experience here now. But when you do, you realise there was nothing there, we are a reflection of infinity.

Space time, things, people. All contained inside your head projected outwards.

I know one thing, and that is this, we will NEVER be able to truly put in words what this experience is, and what it feels like.

This is a good thing.
>>
>>17236769
The earth has only been around for 5 billion years. Conscience beings, maybe 1/2 a million or so. Maybe longer. But maybe we were here from the Big Bang? Or actually, we definitely were. As everything in the universe today was. We are the universe. We are not seperate. We are the earth. We are star dust
>>
>>17236771
Yeh pretty much, time is a way for me to go, oh there is a tree, there's a bird in the tree, and there's another person walking down the street.

I think it's just God/infinity/Universe making patters so it can reflect upon itself.

Because in the state that you call Nirvana, there is no duality, it feels like a vacuum, very hard to explain.
>>
>>17236777
Yes. I've found that feeling and thinking are not exclusive. They may be just a peice of a sense we cannot describe in logical fashion
>>
>>17236784
You make the mistake of time, your birth up until this point happened, rot now.

Bing. It's called memory, memory and consciousness make it seem as though it flowed in a timeline.

It's all now. You wouldn't know there was a today unless there was a yesterday.

In the same way you ale sense out of your existence by making yourself believe you were born.
>>
>>17236787
Nice talking to you my friend, or myself and everything else :) I have to go now. Happy travels. See you at the finish line
>>
>>17236784
We are the universe experiencing itself by basically RPing so hard with itself that it forgets it's real self. I mean, how could any of us, or anything else for that matter be separate from the one thing that contains all, and expresses itself as all. The universe is all and nothing at the ssme time, which is why it's infinite.
>>
>>17236793
Of course, logic is a Human thing, in reality, you will learn there is nothing to understand.

It's like watching something happen in front of you, it doesn't need explaining. It just is.

This is the good news.

Everyone is in such a state of eternal bliss that we forget, everything is alright. It's impossible for it not to be.

The way it is usually communicated to me is, nothing is out of line. Everything is justice it's meant to be.

And you can't change it. Because you as a separate entity from the Universe don't exist as separate. You separate by Thought.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 277x182px
>>17236800
You to, have fun, travel well
>>
>>17236805
Yes that's why I said, nice talking to you both. Or really, nice talking to me, us, it. We're probably just a good way for creation to understand itself. I think Sagan said that

Conscience thought is the only way for the universe to understand itself

Nice talking to me ;) I have to go now. Sorry. Work in the morning. We must suffer
>>
>>17233556
>implying time
>>
>>17236777
hate to break it to you, by using dmt you have damned your soul. there is no chance of salvation at this point.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.