[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ -- Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 27

File: Tara Maa.jpg (140KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
Tara Maa.jpg
140KB, 200x298px
>Temple of Solomon the King:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

>News:
MEGA library update in last thread put it at 33.8 gb, 476 folders, and 5047 individual texts or files.
Drive library includes Levenda's "Sinister Forces" and "The Hitler Legacy" now, in the ParaHypnosis folder.
>>
>>17233236
Magic isn't real you fucking toddler trapped in a man's body.
>>
>>17233248
i dont practice magick though, i pravtice Tantra. This thread is just providing info for those interested. you can fuck off and mind your own buisness if you dont want to reasearch magick
>>
File: 2me3s.png (348KB, 1450x1285px) Image search: [Google]
2me3s.png
348KB, 1450x1285px
>>17233248
Wizard here. Magic(k) is indeed real.
>>
4th for Yellowstone explodes
>>
>reptilians ate Ape and GD
now who am I gonna call a thelekike
>>
>>17233236
Anyone have a link to the last one?
>>
>>17234286
Right here, fagmouth. I told you assholes I'd be scarce as the semester kicks up.

>>17234599
In the native archive. Also in the third party archive.

>>17233422
Of course Yellowstone explodes.
The question is when, and if you can back up your date.

>>17233403
They're close enough. Also, thanks for posting a thread, I was just about to make an OP, but I guess we'll be here.
>>
>>17234631
Really though, you should still do the /his/ style openings where you go in depth on a topic every now and then. Those were fun to read. May even raise the level of conversation a bit.
>>
>>17234723
I used to all the time but it scares off replies on this board, at least it did back when I started tripfagging.

If you noticed, on /his/ when I'd make a series of in depth and topical posts, folks still treated the thread as a general and just talked about whatever, because there's a grand total of maybe ten of us on this website who give a wet shit about Enochiana, the grimoire tradition, Arabic astrology, and other similar shit.

At least there are enough tantriks around to get a decent discussion brewing on that particular subject.
>>
>>17234754
Yeah sadly our hobby is as niche as they come. And that the topic is so mired in role player and crazies and con artists doesn't help matters. If I ever get back to making the labs and /x/ knowledge lectures I'll probably send them to you for proof reading before sharing them here.
>>
>>17234754
Damn, that sounds like we're missing out on some fascinating shit
>>
>>17234754
>the grimoire tradition
That's right. Only theletubbies think that has any value.

Totally unrelated, wtf is the point of Shakti? I tried doing cobra breath today and I definitely felt my Shushumna, but what's the practical application of this stuff?
>>
>>17234991
Yes, the grimoire tradition, which is the biggest opposition to organized Thelemic thought these days, particularly with folks like Jake Stratton Kent taking up the banner, is something that ONLY Thelemites think has value!

>What's the practical use of dissolution into Kali Maa?
I had a lot of snide comments here, but really if you're working Kali you should be picking up some healing, destruction, and midwife type practices.

Other than that, practical is largely defined by the person judging utility, so what are you looking for/what do you want out of worship of Kali? If it's not dissolution into her Fire, I'd be more inclined to recommend any of the other big Hindi goddesses.
>>
I love bursting bubbles, so unless you have proof of some legitimate defying physics "magic" to show, back to tv land.
>>
>>17235139
Why would I need to show anything? I don't make claims about the validity or invalidity of any supposed supernatural occurrence.

I'm way more interested in phenomenology, of which there are literally thousands of academic texts on the subject of magic and the occult, from William James' Varieties of Religious Experience to Turner's Ritual Process to Levinas' Totality and Infinity.

Moreover, under the psychological model of magic, which has been the most popular model to hold discourse under, no breaking of physics is expected or even entertained.

But, I mean, thanks for being the TOTALLY ORIGINAL dude who showed us the light of rationality, atheism, and STEM, because nobody's ever posted in these threads over the last four and a half years from the point of view of a naturalist/positivist skeptic who thinks they're brilliant for tipping their fedora at us in spite of the huge amount of anthropological material on occultism, ritual, and magic.
>>
>>17235119
>not dissolution into her Fire
That's what I was asking. Why would anyone want that? I want practical results, like siddhis.
>>
>>17235176
Ok.
Work the stuff that leads you to the siddhis, then.

Kaluajnananirnaya has a number of mantras to work on the chakra points which supposedly awaken the siddhis as described in that particular text.

Ain't nobody says you have to worship entity X, Y, or Z.

Also:
>Why would anyone want
>I want
>implying others want what you want
>implying you want what other want
May wanna work on your theory of mind while your at it. Maybe desire too.
>>
>>17235205
>Kaluajnananirnaya
Ok I'll read that shit tomorrow.

Do you have any experience with Botis?
>>
Bumping before last solar worship + Hallowing for the day.
>>
>>17235281
>Botis
Nope, but I should probably go back through the lower roll of Peers when I have the time and inclination.
>>
File: 1444535844226.gif (398KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1444535844226.gif
398KB, 499x374px
The Psychedelic State and its Application to Magical Workings

Any meaningful definition of magic, like "The willful act of change" will, apriori, include at least the object of transformation. What is this object that is changing? How should we know? Many perpetuate that it is the self that changes, or that the self is the agent of change and everything else changes. As irrelevant as this paradox may actually be, we are easily tricked(?) into accepting a side, one way or the other. Easy to accept, hard to actually go about it, wouldn't you say?

One of the classic formulas of Magic, the formula of the sphinx, roughly says, "First, to know, then to dare. Here you will, and there you are silent." Without getting ahead of ourselves and realizing the simultaneity of the whole thing (xD), lets say that the process of change begins with "knowing". Further, the object that is changing is the "self" or the "not self" or whatever. Either way, know it that you may tickle it's insides. Ever seen the back of your own head without a mirror? Me neither.

Enter the psychedelic experience. Something simple like a shift in neurotransmitter content, a recursive network and boom! You know not heads from tails. Who am I? Whats this? Heads AND tails? And you too? Oh my. A magic mirror in a fungus! In a state that knows not, we are finally inclined to know. Yes, there are many ways. Catalysts lower activation energy, don't forget! In other news, the whole thing is repeatable and falsifiable, like any good theory.
>>
>>17235286
A quickie before bed:

If the sun is the son of a gun, who is the father, and who is he shooting?
>>
>>17235439
Who wrote this?
>>
File: 1416415562399.jpg (83KB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416415562399.jpg
83KB, 570x600px
Which Aethyr am I?
>>
File: 1444601041339.gif (452KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1444601041339.gif
452KB, 300x169px
>>17235458
I did
>>
>>17235598
Got anymore?

>>17235593
Whichever one Kampar Profan is in?
>>
>>17233236

So question for occultists, magick practitioners or anyone generally well-versed or interested in the subject:

I'm in the process of writing a short film and the best way I can describe it is The Warriors but with magick.

It deals with street gangs that battle each other with magick. I wanted to avoid low fantasy "lightning-bolts-out-of-fingertips" and thought about them casting sigils or other forms of spells to harm each other/attain power.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of where to read up on useful ideas? Ultimately, what makes it into the film will only be loosely based on the actual practices but I wanted to have a good base to build upon.
>>
>>17235625
Not tonight bro, I wrote it on the spot and I'm going to bed in a bit.
>>
>>17235631
Check out videogames with a variety of magic in it, like WoW or skyrim.
>>
>>17235631
Don't do this:
>>17235649
There's a novel called Join My Cult! you'd probably get some inspiration from.
>>
File: 1310095954742.png (26KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
1310095954742.png
26KB, 242x257px
>>17235169
Top kek

Also check this
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jan/17/john-dee-painting-circle-of-human-skulls-exhibition?CMP=share_btn_fb

wicked.
also
>should we remember him as brilliant pioneering scientist, or as an occultist who thought he could talk to angels?

fuck you too guardian, because the thing is, he was both, and the two aren't opposite, in fact many of histories greatest minds have been occultist soooo

also the author implying historical figures should have lived by modern sensibilities. they must have gotten their degree in gender studies
>>
>>17235631
depends on the aesthetic you want

Israel Regardie - How to Make and Use Talismans
https://mega.nz/#!99FDkZbC!M5TTZUfVzm0qpd3GOcHG-4xLLnHBAfFO7RcNqurEoB0

Benjamin Rowe - Enochian Magick Reference
https://mega.nz/#!ksdCkBpa!b1ib1596lsv_2pqR18ON-LWPuhkAD8GKM8q1AK-mJ0A

Frater U.D. - Practical Sigil Magic
https://mega.nz/#!phMjSJCB!3fwJBnFLr18f-tZnnjvUNqHA_iWwg-0-__0T6fA5xX4

Hine, Phil - Oven-ready Chaos (though I loath the author)
https://mega.nz/#!9gN31LiI!6kFQsqKNNSlPAmQ_kU1hwU12K3wIPfzhvxIguiExj4s

The Lesser Key of Solomon
https://mega.nz/#!wgtGHKhK!96vpkf8riLpSJ4P1IM_gGqN4PcH6n-07AbelOZHyclM
>>
Well, i gave in to my anger and crafted a sigil with a malicious intent. Fucked up my back next day. Make of it what you will.
>>
Is there a better way to read pdf files on a smart phone? Trying to read ant text is satan.

Secondly, who hails Carcosa?
>>
>>17236214
Buy a tablet with a bigger screen is the best idea right now. Adobe makes software which will extract the text from a pdf, I'm looking into software that will convert the text into e-book format, because yeah pdf on phone is hot garbage.

>>17236203
Banish often. Magic is huge distraction, and not paying attention to your day job can have very bad consequences.
>>
Hey yogafags, how do you hold the mula bandha.

I can kind of squeeze and release that area, but I can't hold it for shit.
I also understand it's not your ass, nor the muscle you use to hold in urine, but the one in between?
>>
>>17236350
Sick, a fucking use for that garbage tablet I have. That's cool what you're trying to do as well. I still feel that this library is probably one of the most notable things to happen in awhile just for the information available at ready fingertips.
>>
I need to learn about the freaking Kabbalah
- not interested in hermetic qabbbala or Christian cabbala
Just on the authentic Kabbalah - as in passed Jewish tradition.

When did it really start - it all seems to me from what I lecture that it's nothing more but the institutionalization of mystical thinking into a rational system of symbols and less of an revelation but more of an human invention.

I need more people to clarify their honest opinion about it - just put your data here.
I've already spent so much time researching the subject but the thing is it seems to be to be nothing more than an occult system.
>>
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc this shit
>>
>>17236496
Read Gershom Sholem.
>>
>>17236496

Aryeh Kaplan's books in the Mega, senpai.

>>17236559

>Sabbatean
>>
>>17234631
Tbh tabtra is simply magick woth a set goal. Same techniques, same spirits even. The only difference might be approach and understanding of how the rituals work and the goal.
>>
>>17236496
Some special symbolism may need to be invented to under your question :)

For our modern understanding of the topic the best place to start would probably be with the Sepher ha Zohar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zohar

As for the rest of your question, all human understand, all human sharing of knowledge occurs through symbolism. This conversation, all maths and sciences, all art, is all expressed through symbolism. And all symbolism is of human invention. To dismiss something as just a rational system of symbols, is to misunderstand what an amazing thing a rational system of symbols is. If you're asking if it is inherently divine. Well no, no more so than the word apple actually is an apple, than the words used to describe magic are magic.
>>
>>17236597
Hypothetically kabbalah is the reveled way of understading the spiritual worlds.
Since Adam.

I'm not talking about social archetypes, symbols, abstract concepts - no time to role play or waste my time with that - I'm genuinely interested to study and understand the system.

The tradition of Kabbalah was oral, it claimed that not the rational understanding of the explications but rather the light that is around you comes and fills you when you heard it.

Watch this movie -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlUGZjV8tco

I've seen it looong before I started to research the kabbalah and hell yea it sums the concept well in a modern film.
>>
>>17236607
Research magic long enough and eventually you find claims for every system that they go back to dawn of man.

Stop and breath. Your thoughts are all over the place.

The system is a system of abstract concepts, ones broad enough to encompass all human experience, both of the physical, the emotional and the spiritual. The formula within the system are not hard like physics, they don't describe the act of a rock under the force of gravity, they describe how a human relates to said rock as it rolls down a hill.

Next off, claiming to know and understanding an oral tradition that you've never heard is a bit silly don't you think? What ever secrets that based by word of mouth are passed to the grave with those who heard them but never wrote them down.
>>
>>17236633
Magic is not real my friend.
We live in the 21st century.

Kabbalah shoves more of an cultural interest than a practice to be.

I asked for guidance you assume I claim to know anything about ti... REMOVE THE DILDO FROM YOUR ASS.
>>
>>17236638
except magic is real, and your wrong. Your definition of magic may not exist, and that because that isnt magic. Magic is much more psychological, it is in a way all a play of your brain. And the magick powers? who kows what the brain can truly do when in full potential, and how much of reality is perceived and how much actually created by the perceiver.

Learn 2 metaphysics senpai
>>
>>17236638
You're either legitimately ill or sleep deprived.
>>
>>17236642
cast a spell unto me
>>
>>17236607

>Kabbalah movie
>not Revolver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg8JYYyWSPg

It's a bit of a jest, sure, but i consider Revolver to be a great entry-level meditation on the Ego.
>>
>>17236653
I'll watch it now anon tyvm :D
>>
>>17236649
1. I have no way of identifying you. Your name? Place of birth? Date possibly? How do i know what id be casting a spell on
2. What kind of spell? You want a blessing or a curse? A spell is way too general senpai
3. I wont do it. I dont have the siddhi of knowing your karma, maybe its good for you too suffer a curse and then i could cast it and no one would suffer - youd burn your karma and id be simply a bystander. No karma for me. Maybe you dont deserve a curse and who suffers the karmic imprint? Me. Even if id bless you with any blessing, maybe it not uour karma to have it, and then who has to continue his penance? Again me. No thank you sir, i have enough karma to brun or transcend. Having more wont help.
>>
>>17236677
Just do it trough magic.
Please karma, reincarnation are initial answers to the revelation of God if you want but there's no way they are close to anything that resembles our reality.

Why are westerners so obsessed with the Indian concepts nowadays..
>>
>>17236677

How real are siddhis ? And why are you so enigmatic ?
>>
>>17236683
Im not obsessed woth the concepts, they are realities. And i am technically what comes under the umbrella term of hinduist. So thats that.
And magic is also a process. You cant make tea without water and tea, and i cant cast a spell without a target. Od be casting it on literally nothing. Its be different if i had the siddhi of clairvoyance and knew who you are.
>>17236686
Ive personally seen a few and i believe in them fully - they are as real as you and me. I have no way of explaining them. I can explain to anyone how evocation works through psychology, and the same can be done with any magick, but when somone changes meat into vegetables or is at two places at the same time in the same room right before your eyes, its far from explanation.
Imo science simply does not yet understand how kuch of our reality is controled by our brains, but thats just my theory.

Im never enigmatic senpai. I can instruct anyone of specific sadhanas because i myself am still practicing and learning about them. I have not even perfected one sadhana yet, maybe apart from evoking a small human spirit on the smashan with my guru once. But that was with my guru, on my own im still learning, my jatharagni is still way stronger than bhuta agni and id be dumb to call for any spirit and cant really gain siddhi yet.
>>
>>17236696
Except tea is part of the material world and the boiling of water is part of natural phenomena.
Magic is a vague term and what you imply it is - existence of soul, reincarnation, convenient forces etc have been repeatedly disproved or not even proven in most cases.

B-but science is against magic - how convenient again.. WoW.

And you need a target, you claim supernatural things exist yet the system is so prehistoric you need to introduce specific commands..
I mean dude you claim you were smart enough - actually smarter than the whole humanity to tap into an invisible worlds and mold after you desire yet you cannot do such a simple task - guide an intelligent being to do your bedding.
If you can't maybe one of your invisible superior spirits could.
>>
>>17236683

Magic is doesn't tell me who I am. The ignorant one here is you.
>>
>>17236709
Define magic.
You talk about it with such ease, you must already know what it is and tapped its fullest potential.
>>
>>17236713

Probably the utter crap from websites like angel fire.
>>
>>17236705
Is tea pureky physical though? Dont you need a mind to perceive it? Without a mind, would there be tea, or anything for that matter? No. A lot of things come out of the mind that we dont fully comprehend yet.
Also, when did i say science is against magick? It absolutely isnt, which is why there are not scientific arguments against magick, theres just no evodence.

When did i claim im smarter? Quote me on it. Just cause i preform sadhana and want to reach moksha doesnt make me smarter. I may be more knowledgeble on the subject of hinduism than some, but im not even an expert on that.
And maybe a superior spirit could do it for me if i was confident enough to evoke ot and not get spooped and killed.
>>
>>17236719
Will I get siddhi if I fuc u ?
>>
>>17236724
Yea, my assholes ready bby, come get it ;)
>>
>>17236719
Universe is there without your mind to perceive it.
You're made of the same atoms that were at one point inside a star core and when you die the same atoms will be recycled.

Does the pair of atoms that form you generate the universe conditions for them to exist? Obviously not that's so absurd.

Look I think that there might be higher order, if you want intelligent patterns in the universe - there is very very very little to no evidence to this, but still there is some.

+ everything is fundamentally made from NOTHING which is not really nothing.

But to claim that you know anything about it, that you tapped into its potential, that you see beyond the veil is so ABSURD so ignorant...

Matter as we experience it now will decay, will not be sustained by the state of space when it decays into lower state of energy - everything will break apart.

Modern researches in top-universities say that the decay might happen in just 1 billion years if the super-symmetry will never be proven.. and trust me they tried so hard at CERN to prove it - if the theory is true then we have 20 billion years or slightly more to remain in this state...

But think about it, in just 1 billion years - long before the sun boils oceans and earth becomes inhabitable the universe might pop out of existence.
>>
>>17236741
Ok the universe is there, but if no one isthere to perceive it or act in it, does it matter? Such anuniverse is no different from a complete vaccum of nothingness. Both have no meaning whatsoever as meaning is ascribed by the mind.

Ofcourse there is some order, theres always some order in true chaos! And i never claimed inteligent design.

Also, those pair of atoms are generated by x, and that is made by y and so on and so forth untill you come to the source. The unity of wverything, nothingness as you stated. That is what i call siva & shakti. Am i wrong to call it that? No because its just a name.

And never have i claimed i tapped into its full potential, where do you get my claims from man? I want to go back to the source which does mean i want to "tap into its full potwntial" but i never said something about already having it. Why you keep strawmaning me m8?
Idk what that prt about the decay is supposed to prove but sure, o agree with it if its scientific fact. Whats your point?
>>
>>17236758

Let's assume there is a higher order to perceive it - then yes it matters to that.
Because let's be honest here dude, it just happened that this universe have the best values to create human life from all the possible universes that could've expanded.

But our perception towards universe is insignificant - we are a beautiful bio-machine but we're the product of the universe not the other way around.

A human that claims he knows and he works with spiritual, invisible powers that transcend the material life and the experience of 100 billion of humans that existed.. yes he must've tapped into a secret potential else he is lying himself and others.

All the soul configurations that existed won't have time to reincarnate to attain perfection - but again that means we discuss it and that means we both approve of it to compare it to the pheromones of universe.

Judging by how humans behave, how evolution process occurs all of us are one in a higher order that guides everything.
But it stops with the ego - the ego itself is just the exclusive product of atoms configuration, synapses firing that will decay after death.

What is odd about this universe is that it tired so hard to generate personality, life - just to destroy it because it's configuration won't allow eternity... and here starts all the question - because EGO isn't necessarily a bad thing if you turn it into an altruistic program.

For me it all feels like a PRISON eternal beings are created here only to be destroyed.

This universe feels like a penitentiary for a higher being which is humanity but the saddest part of it.. is that each individual division of humanity becomes unique and eternal.. yes still gets destroyed.
>>
>>17236789
>dude, it just happened that this universe have the best values to create human life from all the possible universes that could've expanded.

And i never claimed otherwise, are you having a monologue? Ill be glad to keep lostening then.

>But our perception towards universe is insignificant - we are a beautiful bio-machine but we're the product of the universe not the other way around.

Its the only significant thing there is, without it it doesnt matter if the universe or i exist or not, if there was no life a universe is the same as no universe.

>A human that claims he knows and he works with spiritual, invisible powers that transcend the material life and the experience of 100 billion of humans that existed.. yes he must've tapped into a secret potential else he is lying himself and others.

Again you battle claims i never made. The powers i work with now emerged with the universe, im using them to fast forward my path to reach the absolute, that which transcends it all.

>All the soul configurations that existed won't have time to reincarnate to attain perfection - but again that means we discuss it and that means we both approve of it to compare it to the pheromones of universe.

Soul configurations? Say what? Also, you have no clue on how reincarnation works which is ok. But before making blind comments on it please learn about it. Also, after this universe ends another will emerge in the same instance. Nothingness ergo nonduality cannot exist as it has nothing to contrast and identify with then.

All you said about the ego beig bad and how humanity is great comes straight from the ego. Quit identifying as humanity, its just the same as identifying with the ego created by the synapses. Both arent truly you.
>>
>>17236817
I've been Buddhist, legitimate Buddhist for a huge part of my adolescence.
Practiced Shaolin Gong Li Quan ( obviouly all the breathing techniques "works with energies" and all that got me interested into the religious, philosophical background )
I haven't studied about reincarnation from new age sources - I've studied it from masters, practiced the physical forms of meditation, studied the sacred books.
I grew outside of it, because it lead me to inquire the natural sciences and this brought upon me a nihilistic mindset- and finally I had a personal revelation about Christianity ( never been interested before ).

Go to India and live with people that have the same mental configuration as you do - the society there is amazing ... they have it good. Healthy lifestyle, good conditions a true wonder.

You:
>I never said I tap into magical forces.
Still you:
>The powers i work with now emerged with the universe, I'm using them to fast forward my path to reach the absolute, that which transcends it all.

>Also, after this universe ends another will emerge in the same instance.

This universe might never end the nature of space will decay and will remain like that forever.

There is no path, no meaning for this universe - the meaning of life is for it to remain alive.
There is no spiritual energy, no 6th sense there is nothing paranormal about or arrangement of atoms.
>>
>>17236844
>I haven't studied about reincarnation from new age sources

Neither have i.

Its funny you claim to have studies and practiced buddhism when all you just said makes no sense whatsoever in conetxt of buddhism. I was a buddhist myself too. Gar namrol tulku rinpoche was my root lama.

>Go to India and live with people that have the same mental configuration
Just came back from an almost yearlong stay where i found me guru. Whats your point?

The magical powers i tap into are shakti - she is the big bang. They do not come from before it and are merely particles of it. I dont tap into the infinite.

Youre last part is true, im slowly returning to the source which is beyond time and death. And thus it has no meaning - it has all meaning
>>
>>17236844
>There is no path, no meaning for this universe - the meaning of life is for it to remain alive.
>There is no spiritual energy, no 6th sense there is nothing paranormal about or arrangement of atoms.
brove it
>>
>>17236844

>At firts i was X but then i became Y

It won't add antyhing to your discourse, but you should know that this statement is one of the most intellectually despised logical fallacies where i come from.

Just sayan.
>>
>>17236853
I abandoned Buddhism in favor of atheism then I became an Orthodox Christian trough personal revelation.
>>
>>17236889

Buddhism is a form of atheism.
>>
>>17236894
Relativity but not exactly.
>>
>>17235593
Do you know who the king in yellow is?
>>
Is up to yourself to prove magic to yourself or not. Anything else is a philosophical pissing contest.
>>
>>17236844
This is going to be terribly rude but. Every time I read
>and then I became christian
it just reads like
>and then I gave up
spirituality is hard, complexity is hard, and uncertainty is hard, so instead of dealing with all that I became christian
>>
>>17236889
Yes but you tried to appear to authority and give your claims legitemcy through saying you were buddhist, when your claims dont make sense buddhism wise.
I dont doubt your christian, and this is not meant as an offense mind you.

>>17236935
Christianity, buddhism, shaivism or whatever. Its all the same, have you seen the teachings of christ? Theyre virtualy indistinguishible in essence from the buddhas teachings. Idk about you but for me this is all about the essence, not the outside shell. The outside shell is maya - illusion. Christianity is very much a spirituality.

At the same time thiugh, the catholic church and other groups decided to take a piss on christ and not adhere to his teachings at all and make a pope their leader and grand authority. The pope, even thiugh its not so stated on paper, is more important than christ. What the pope says > what christ said.
>>
How does magick work? For example when someone puts a hex on someone, how does it reach the physical body? Why is it so easy to harm a person?
>>
>>17236953
Its a complex question. I dont think anyone can tell you for sure, but usually youd send a spirit as the hex and then the spirit causes it. A soirit is simply a being same as us, except in an energetic/ethereal form.

The ither explanation would be that our brains are somehow connected and i adhere to this theaory. Everything is a manifestation of shakti, who in turn has manifested from shiva. We are all part of the same whole - siva. In the most basic reality, hexing somone is hexing a part of yourself.
>>
Hey K, remember that one time "someone" using your trip posted late at night that your purpose here was to obscure and muddy up the path? That the trip was shared and was to be used to stir the honey pot, so to speak?

What's up with that?
>>
>>17236951
Orthodox Christianity teaches and warns about all things you take for granted and for being an absolute imperative.
Christians will die for their dogma, their teachings - you would never, because there is no substance, no reality.
>>
>>17236995
>Orthodox Christianity
>>
>>17236997
Yea it differentiates itself from anathematized cults and Catholicism.
Mostly by keeping the apostolic succession as it was left and having a rich tradition in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>17236496

Kabbalah didn't originate from Judaism, it's from the ancient Sumerian religion. Jews borrowed it along with gematria.
>>
>>17237008
Can you indicate me books / studies about the Sumerian tradition?

It's very interesting what you say.
>>
>>17236999
Orthodox holds only glimpses of the truth but is not absolute but is good for the masses in regards to other forms of religion.
>>
>>17237016
There is no way to know the truth, orthodoxy is just the man-administrated foundation Jesus left trough the Apostles.
The main thing about this is not to understand or reach gnosis, illumination or anything like that..
It's all about God seeking man.
>>
>>17236995
theres no poit in dieing for it. what difference does it make if i hide my dogma or practice it externaly showing everyone? you really have to be retarded to be a martyr.
Also you said very well, they will die for their dogma. they are so full of themselves that they believe they have the only truth, they dont believe in god. they dont believe in the essence of their teachings. they simply identify with the religion and its illusionary ideology - dogma.
>>
>>17237020
I agree and sadly the vast majority of believers think in this manner without thinking for themselves.
>>
File: image_2[1].jpg (124KB, 914x900px) Image search: [Google]
image_2[1].jpg
124KB, 914x900px
>>17237020
People die because they have the revelation, they accept the words of the gospel in their heart and their mind reality and live by that.
Then people came and wanted them to believe in anything but that, to abandon their belief system - they refused and the result was death.

Their death fueled and fuels the faith of many Christians.

In all this process the martyrs are guided by the Holy Spirit which gives them strength and resistance over the tortures and the process of death which in most cases is very long and painful.
Death is an obligation regardless.

They are so full of themselves that the altruistic millitary troups had to search for them in caves and other places they hidden away from society to bring them back and torture for people to see that what they done, their prayers, their communities were evil and egocentric.
>>
>>17237040
exactly, they were idiots. If god created everything - he is everything. including other religions and ideas. he is literall omniscent, all prevadig. thats why the idea of sins are idiotic. how can i sin or do something sinfull when everything comes from god? is god sinfull? is god unholy?

martyrs are simply involuntary egoists, as max striner would put it, the worst kind.
>>
>>17237057
>if
Yet you are in control in most aspects of your life and decisions - it's not God that thinks for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBrSdlOhIx4
>>
>>17237067
Karma my friend. whatever you do you are destined to do, you never truly choose to. even if you do, it is one of the karmas you couldve chosen to burn at that point.
>>
>>17237067
also god did create everything senpai. its not an if, its scientific fact. The big bang? that is god for me, the source. i dont see god as some big man somewhere in the sky. he is force, the energy that began athe universe. everything is just a manifestation of him.
>>
>>17237070
How can there be a karma if there is no reincarnation.

>>17237075
God created everything but our free-will is independent. You are to blame, you alone for all the bad in your life. I blame myself for all the evil and misery in this society and I assume responsibility to help it and to force a change in myself.
>>
>>17237081
if i kill yoou, and police come after me, that is karma. if i push a ball and the ball rolls, that is karma. karma is pretty self evident.
and there is reincarnation. science is slowly discovering it. but thts just my belief.

your second post is really funny. have fun being sad. i think we have nothing to argue about if thats your ideaology - to be sad for all the evil and misery in this society. Evil doesnt exist, neither does misery. those are just concepts based on our human perception. you can look at it from different perspectives and evil becomes good, and misery becomes happyness. its subjective.

also, idk how you can see god a source and make him so personified, believe in sins and at the same time be a nihilist. youre self contradicting. thanks for the argument though, i got my fair share for today.

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17237109
Ok Mr. polytheist enjoy your gods.

Have a nice life flash before your eyes.
>>
>>17237129
im not a polytheist, im a advaita monist. I believe in one god, and one god only- Siva
>>
>>17236368
It's the whole pelvic floor. Squeeze your asshole, perineum and dick muscles. Don't be shy about it.
>>
>>17235986
Saw it and agree wholeheartedly. I absolutely despise that implication of that dichotomy. "Some want him to be known for better reasons"...as if his cryptographic elaborations can be divorced from his spiritual work...

I'm just glad it's got some media attention.

>>17236496
See these guys:
>>17236559
>>17236567

>>17237008
>[citation missing]
Yeah, because all that Apocalyptica, Merkava, and Hekhalot literature sure looks like Maqlu, etc. Seriously, I've got Sumerian magical material and Hebrew mysticism, you can read for yourself how unalike they are.

MEANWHILE actual academics are exploring the relation between early Kabbalah and Tatnra.

>>17236638
Horseshit, I've got plenty of practical Kaplan exercises in the library.

>>17236705
>B-but science is against magic - how convenient again.. WoW.
It is? Last I checked my neuro lab didn't care. Never heard a lecture given by my uni's atheism club on the silliness of Kabbalah because it isn't even on their radar as opposed to the hardcore evangelicals that wear Uni uniforms and preach hellfire in the busiest walkways. Moreover, we just had a neuroscience text added to the library that's a study of the Kabbalistic states of mind.

Wouldn't think that qualifies as 'science being against' the occult. If anything, it's trying to validate the internal experience.

>>17236716
>magic - practices designed to gain control over the supernatural. Magic and religion are separated in several ways in anthropology. For some anthropologists magic tries to gain control over the supernatural. Others see magic as being individual, while religion is a group phenomena that creates lasting social bonds. Malinowski saw magic as a means to an end, while religion was the end in itself. Other anthropologists find separating magic and religion very difficult.
^Oregon State Uni

>>17236925
^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>17236991
There are people here who have threatened to:
>find me
>harm me
>have my library ToS'd
con't
>>
>>17237132
Stop sucking dogmatic cock like your life depends on it. How do you define god? Is an immortal Djinn who can manifest physically a god? Then there are many gods.

Pls stop sucking cock. I want the best for you.
>>
>>17237205
>Seriously, I've got Sumerian magical material
Oh please. We don't even understand the language properly and we don't even know the fuck the Sumerians were, but you and your cocksucking scholars understand Sumerian magic, the core of which might not even have been written down. Right.
>>
>>17236991
>>17237205
But seriously it does seem like between the routine trolls we've had, as of a year ago, probably, folks who are incredibly upset that I'm assembling materials in the way that I am. Also, Christfags.

>>17236995
>>17236997
>>17236999
This ain't a Christism thread, though I'd be more than happy to make an OP for you. Nobody here wants evangelized. We've heard it all before, usually for years. If we wanted to be Christist, we would be.

>>17237129
Fuck off, m8.

>>17237144
^That. There are instruction in Equinox 5:4, Sex and Religion by Motta. over in the A.'.A.'.>Libri folder
>>
>>17237213
To define the Most High is to impose restriction, silence is the only way I can think and that itself is insufficient and not true.
>>
>>17237221
>Among the most important sources for understanding the cultures and systems of thought of ancient Mesopotamia is a large body of magical and medical texts written in the Sumerian and Akkadian languages. An especially significant branch of this literature centres upon witchcraft. Mesopotamian anti-witchcraft rituals and incantations attribute ill-health and misfortune to the magic machinations of witches and prescribe ceremonies, devices, and treatments for dispelling witchcraft, destroying the witch, and protecting and curing the patient. The Corpus of Mesopotamian Anti-witchcraft Rituals aims to present a reconstruction of this body of texts; it provides critical editions of the relevant rituals and prescriptions based on the study of the cuneiform tablets and fragments recovered from the libraries of ancient Mesopotamia.

http://www.brill.com/corpus-mesopotamian-anti-witchcraft-rituals

If you have an actual objection here, and can articulate with citations to the point of refutation of their Mesopotamian texts, send it in to Brill and get them to retract their publications.

Maybe post your refutation ITT so we can all take a gander at it.

I'll wait.

>>17237213
Dude, please stop evangelizing.
Do you seriously think there's a non-Christian speaker of English out there who hasn't heard and very likely rejected the news of Yeshua b. Yosef?
>>
>>17237244
>Maybe post your refutation ITT so we can all take a gander at it.
I envision a future when egghead scholars are shot.

>Dude, please stop evangelizing.
Learn to read m8. Did my post read like christian buggery or are you just high again?

>>17237232
>the Most High
I can feel the self-righteousness pouring out of your post.
>>
>>17237260
I hope you appreciate the irony as much as I, cheers.
>>
It's hilarious how non-Christian call Jesus different names like old world Jews who couldn't read in fine print who their Messiah was
>>
>>17237205
>Wouldn't think that qualifies as 'science being against' the occult. If anything, it's trying to validate the internal experience.

In the absence of experientially-based, viable spirituality, well-educated people are likely to be atheistic and those less intellectually savvy tend to succumb to delusional forms of whatever this thread presents.
>>
ITT:

lack of education
primitive superstition
regression to magical and infantile thinking

Also lots of people having psychotic distortions of reality caused by a pathological process afflicting the brain most likely.
"experiences of spiritual realities "
>>
File: at-least-you-tried.jpg (71KB, 737x688px) Image search: [Google]
at-least-you-tried.jpg
71KB, 737x688px
>>17237283
>>17237276
>>17237271
>>
>>17237283
How does that atheistic jew cock taste like? People like you are going to get left behind in the 21st century.
>>
>>17237260
>I envision a future when egghead scholars are shot.
I'm sure Mencious Moldbug appreciates your support :^3 Also, I don't care what you're evangelizing for - the bottom line is you're trying to divest an Aghori if their belief in Shiva which seems to me about as fruitful as trying to go convince Pet3r to be a Muslim.

>>17237271
>implying care

>>17237276
I'm not entirely sure how your statement actually refutes the idea of science attempting to validate the phenomenological experiences of Kabbalists rather than challenging it.

And you keep implying delusion but I've got at least one fifth of the library eaten up by academia, so if keeping up with the current intellectual thought on these topics means we're "less intellectually savvy", then so be it.
>>
>>17237283
I've never been diagnosed with:
>any schiozoid or related dopamine disorder
>any dissociative disorder
>any delusional disorder
>any epilepsy
>any other cognitive impairment

Also, finished my undergrad before I started tripfagging.

But thanks for your diagnosis, Mr. Internet Psychiatrist, would you care to write me a prescription so I post more about ideologies you agree with?
>>
>>17237293
>Mencious Moldbug
controlled opposition jew

>convince Pet3r to be a Muslim.
Easy as fuck m8. Christians are the most likely demographic to convert.
>>
>>17237293
>implying I care
Just wanted to throw that out there.
>he's a christist

Lol, but yeah have fun defending yourself against Christians

If the people don't wanna hear about God guys, go somewhere they do.

That's being said, have fun doing what you do.
>>
File: 1453028224155.jpg (160KB, 538x725px) Image search: [Google]
1453028224155.jpg
160KB, 538x725px
>>17237314
Meh, what 'defense'?
Are they physically attacking me?
At most they're mildly annoying posters, less so than the folks who used to spam literal word salad and loli porn.

>>17237312
>easy as fuck
Then go do it. Go to /his/'s Christist generals right now and start rolling out them conversions, m8y.
>>
>>17237317
U wot m8 kinda word salad u talkin bout...
>>
>>17237317
>start rolling out them conversions, m8y
Why? As a challenge? Fuck that. Fuck Islam.

>less so than the folks who used to spam literal word salad and loli porn.
Those fucking pieces of shit are the reason I don't go on fringe anymore. Now I'm stuck with you queers.
>>
>>17237320
I don't even know if I can really replicate it, it's just literal nonsense spam. You ever see the dudes who intentionally quote large chunks of the post frames to shit up threads? The date, time, username, file name and number, kb, size, etc? It was like that.

I imagine they stopped when they realized these threads weren't going anywhere.
>>
>>17237327
You could always make your own thread :^)

Also, what's wrong with /fringe/? Don't wanna wade through giantess fetishes to talk about the occult?
>>
>>17237337
>papa jones pizza with onion links on front page
>smiley doesn't delete those posts for like a month

I don't want that shit on my computer.
>>
>>17237352
Yeah, I just checked that shit...also, Hanz begging for folks to play Shores of Hazeron with him.

What's Smiley's deal? He talked to me in my library thread about his mega getting shut down and stared getting real paranoid, said his inbox was getting spammed with fake court orders which were virus attempts. Said someone was trying to dox him.

Not sure if that's his native paranoia or just life as usual on cripplechan.
>>
>>17237362
>Said someone was trying to dox him.
Nigga just wait until someone finds your IP. You'll be less stable than smiley when you start seeing a black van outside your building.
>>
>>17237393
>93
Hasn't happened in 4 and a half years. People here have been trying to dox me for that long as well and haven't come up with anything to actually deter me from posting.
>>
>>17237393
>someone finds your IP

And? You do realize the IP that is projected via the internet reveals only the internet provider company?
>>
>>17237409
>Hasn't happened in 4 and a half years.
Nigga if I wanted I could. I just don't want to. Smiley probably thought the same thing as you and now he's insane.
>>
>>17237429
Ok, then do it, like everyone else who said they could.

I keep hearing this shit about how LE ANYNAMOUSE XD ARMEEEE is going to push my shit in for the reprehensible act of....busting copyright on religious material held by fraternal orders? Offering scans of expensive small press texts for free?

Bring it, folks.
>>
>>17237213
Yes an immortal djinn is god. Your biblical god is god, my couch is god. My dick is god. My ganja is god. Everything is god, what do you not comprehend? It all comes from one source ergo it has the same essence.
And dont tell me what to put in my mouth! Fucking dogmatic scum. And more so, dont you dare control my anus and prostate, the greatest gifts from Yhwh <3
>>
>>17237307
>Tfw have been diagnosed with bipolar and psychotic depression
>tfw never sure if im ahllucinating and self inducing psAYYYYchosis or truly achieving thing.
Well atleast im happy. And snce ive had tangible results i guess im not osychotic.
>>
>>17237435
>Bring it, folks.
Nigga keep talking. Some techie will eventfully worm his way into your network and get your name/IP, etc.

Then you're gonna have to hide in your mum's basement drawing pentagrams in the air, just like Smiley.
>>
File: spare.jpg (58KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
spare.jpg
58KB, 676x960px
Hey folks, I've got another rare text I'm trying to hunt down, and if I can get my hands on it, it's only 40ish pages, so I'm going to try to do a full transcription if it comes before a new scanner.

If all goes well I'll be the first to smuggle a copy of Frater Achad's "Alpha and Omega of Initiation" out of its limited run of 78 and into normative circulation.
>>
>>17237552
How do you do these things senpai, i cannot comprehend. I merely rob jstor, uni libraries and scribd but something like that?
Teach me guruji desu
>>
>>17237552
Lurking
>>
>>17237570
May be a couple more weeks, m8, I just wanted to give folks the heads up. Provided all goes well and I actually buy a new scanner this time instead of putting it off again, I'll finish up my scan of the Illuminati rituals in English.
>>
>>17237552
Doing gods work son
>>
File: 1433264891502.jpg (81KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1433264891502.jpg
81KB, 550x535px
>>17237694
>bring over ten gigs of occult material online that's never been on the web before
>TO.bz still doesn't want to team up so you can give them quick and early access to said material
>>
>>17237574
Quite alright anon I'm a patient man, certainly more than enough to go through atm, blessings.
>>
>>17237707
Their loss. You guys do a fantastic job of finding maintaining and advising so thanks for your work.
>>
>>17237793
I just hope I can string up the "Mission Accomplished" banner sometime...though I'm going to need some hard to find Kabbalistic material and like Tantraloka and another Motta Equinox, or maybe Beastly Book of Changes.

AYYY yo Aghori:
Do you have or did you link me to a copy of Kalikapurana?
>>
>>17237144
>>17237224
I can squeeze it, but I cant hold it. It just instantly releases.
It's probably just a matter of practice, but it's triggering my autism.
>>
>>17237801
i didnt, but ill try to find it, im pretty sure i had it. if not ill find it within an hour.
im also planning on gathering up nath, advaita vedanta, and maybe strictly trika material. Itd be dank to have a systematized folder system in which people could slowly progress, starting with the most basic introductions to further texts etc, dont you think?
cause rn all there is in for example the sivaite tantra folders, both mine and yours, are texts in no particular order. its hard for a beginner to start kek.
>>
>>17237829
Yeah, I've got some nath stuff and if we scrape up a few more texts I can move the AMOoKoS material over to tantra and I can start organizing my shit more properly.
>>
If magic is real, then why are you all pathetic virgins?
>>
>>17237872
But I've been having sex for over ten years now.
>>
>>17237827
>It just instantly releases.
How do you hold your shit in lol

Practice your kegels if you have trouble keeping your butthole clenched.
>>
>>17237829
I love this idea and would use it.

Do either of you plan on adding some Buddhist texts or books that further go in depth on the different schools of Indian philosophy?

Or maybe just more general Eastern philosophies, like Shintoism and Muism.

There was also a big encyclopedia I remember reading about for the different schools of Indian Philosophy but I couldn't kind a PDF of it.

I love that there's even an Eastern section in the Mega!!
Thank you both for putting this together.
>>
>>17237872
go ahead and fuck all the women. MORE YAKHSINI PUSSY FOR MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17237886
yeah a buddhist thing is incoming. ill be transelating and putting up a pdf of Ngondro practices, prelimenary to the main body of teachings in vajrayana, and also two sadhanas. Ill also be slowly transelating more, ill try to attend the buddhist meetings in poland and get as many as i can.
>>
Please please help guys, I'd be forever grateful

So basically my orgasms are super weak and I haven't been able to get any satisfaction for over a decade now

Is there any occult/magick/anything that can help with feeling sexual pleasure again?

Vagina btw if that makes any difference
>>
>>17237880
DESU, he's probably talking less about keeping his sphincter closed and more about the tiny deeper muscles back near the prostate. You *should* be able to (with practice) differentiate to keeping the anal sphincter clinched and mandha, hence the recommendation on working the whole pelvic floor, it'll give you a feeling for which muscles hook to what parts.

>>17237886
I really wanna limit the Vaishnavu material or I'll quickly run out of space. I've some entry level Buddhism and Vajrayana, but I doubt I'll ad more.

N/p guys, for everyone thanking us, all I'm really doing is uploading my home collection in a more organized format for you folks.

Like I said, it'd be great if I could find the last bits of material in my acquisition list so I can finally declare the project to be "done" insomuch as all that I'd want to UL is newly released material.
>>
>>17237896
*sigh*
If your orgasms are weak, to start, are you able to differentiate between clitoral and vaginal orgasms?

If you're already well acquainted with your gspot but neither it nor the clitty does much for you, I'd almost recommend chemical aphrodisiacs before ritual.
>>
File: inanna-goddess.jpg (133KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
inanna-goddess.jpg
133KB, 462x480px
>>17235205
>Kaluajnananirnaya has a number of mantras to work on the chakra points

Is this in the Eastern folder? Anything more on this?

>>17237205
>....literature sure looks like Maqlu
>Maqlu

Is this what you are referring to?
http://www.rosscaldwell.com/babylonian/MAQLURIT.pdf
>>
>>17237888
>MORE YAKHSINI PUSSY FOR MEEEEEEEEE
How do I get Yakshini pussy? Serious question. I really want to know how I can get my astral dick wet.

>>17237896
When I did Kundalini Yoga daily, my orgasms would be way more intense. It would feel like electric fire erupting from my dick. Also, kegels, breath of fire, etc. help.

Alternatively, you can just hop on my cock and experience life changing orgasmic rapture for the first time in your life.
>>
>>17237896
>not being glad for decreased pleasure
>not using it as incentive to go celibate
>not saving those precious vaginal fluids
its like you really want to loose life force ;-;

but im sure ayurveda has some cure for you. i not learned in it though so sorry.
>>
>>17237924
kek i seriously dont know and i dont want to get yakshini pussy, because being their slave after i die isnt necceserly my thing - i like human wombs or sivata senpai.
>>
>>17237919
>Is this in the Eastern folder? Anything more on this?
Yes. I looked like Ape told me, but I didn't find anything except vague shit about siddhis. It only gives partial mantras too.
>>
>>17237919
It's in the Eastern folder but I don't recall if I tossed it in Saivism or Shaktism.

And yeah, that's Maqlu...and you can plainly see it's nothing to do with the Hekhalot material, etc.

>>17237924
>Alternatively, you can just hop on my cock and experience life changing orgasmic rapture for the first time in your life.
Yeah, because she hasn't heard that 12 dozen times.
>>
>>17237896
Keep yourself warm, for a few weeks, stay as warm as possible. Eat enough healthy oils (omega 3) and enough minerals (esp. magnesium.)

Do you do kegals?
>>
>>17237932
Well, go buy a better copy like I said when I uploaded it.

Also, go get initiated.

>>17237926
I should get some more Ayurveda. Also, orgasm lady, I've got some Chinese herbalism and such that may be of use, though the materials are likely a son of a bitch to hunt down.

>>17237938
>Keep yourself warm, for a few weeks, stay as warm as possible. Eat enough healthy oils (omega 3) and enough minerals (esp. magnesium.)
Also, that, along with good hydration...that said, I'm going to wait for a real reply before I try to give any actual advice.
>>
>>17237935
>Yeah, because she hasn't heard that 12 dozen times.
Stfu I'm on nofap so you have no idea how fucking horny I feel.
>>
File: youtoo.png (92KB, 573x338px) Image search: [Google]
youtoo.png
92KB, 573x338px
>>17237946
>nofap
>just as much a cancer risk as excessive fap
>being such a slave to your sexuality that you renounce it or obsess over it
>>
>>17237913
I've never had a vaginal orgasm despite reading up on g-spot stimulation and trying everything I can find

I'm going to take mdma tomorrow before I have sex, hopefully that will do something?

I never get any pleasure at all from sex, only masturbation, and even then there's so little pleasure I do it just to get to sleep

>>17237924
I'll try the Kundalini yoga out, thanks

>>17237926
Thanks so much I'll look into that

>>17237938
Thanks

I do kegels subconciously throughout the day, especially if I have a full bladder since the pressure is pleasant and makes me horny for some reason, I can orgasm from kegels although there's no pleasure at all it's just my vagina pulsating/twitching, so it's just a physical reflex like sneezing

>>17237945
I'll have a go at hunting down those materials if it means getting rid of this unbearable sexual frustration, I'd do almost anything

As for hydration I drink 3 litres of water a day
>>
>>17237946
its pointless to no fap if youre horny your kama agni still burns. your energy still goes down. Celibacy involves both mental and physical aspects, senpai, otherwise its just fooling yourself or slef torture.
>>
>>17237945
Chinese herbalism/medicine and ayurvedic practices.

YES PLEASE

I'm not orgasm lady.

I'm Buddhist and Eastern philosophy/practices lady.

What if at some point there were two megas. One with all the Western and one with all the Eastern.

That'd be pretty cool but also a really daunting process. I know a lot of material isn't translated into English. I've tried my hand at some Chinese medicine from looking things up online and even then I had to use a translator to figure out what the hell I needed to buy. I basically showed up to an herbal shop and asked this man to get whatever was written down for me.
>>
>>17237982
>I'm going to take mdma tomorrow before I have sex, hopefully that will do something?
Yeesh, it should help but it may be super intense if you're not used to MDMA.

My recommendations would tend toward taking some kind of mild sexual stimulant and "getting to know yourself" RE: your gspot. It may be a touch deep. It may be awkwardly positioned. It could have atypical nerve placement.

Beyond that like I said I've got some Chinese herbalism which tends to deal with this stuff pretty regularly.

If all else fails, break down and talk to a sex therapist.
>>
>>17237945
>Also, go get initiated.
>pay a "master" 12,000$ for 4 months of brainwashing and potential rape
No, I think I'll stick with my PDFs, thank you
>>
>>17238008
>paying your guru
wot? you dont pay a real guru senpai, i didnt pay a dime to mine. he has taught me to make me a good disciple. idk, maybe he saw potential? or just wanted to share. but you dont pay a guru.
>>
File: 'im spirtual'.png (1003KB, 676x806px) Image search: [Google]
'im spirtual'.png
1003KB, 676x806px
>>17237880
When the occasion calls for it, I can hold my shit in just fine, but I have trouble doing it voluntarily.
I'm also talking about the perineum, and not so much the ass area.

I never thought I'd stress about clenching my asshole, fucking yoga man.
>>
>>17238005
I've never had mdma before, I'm excited, I hope this works

I've explored and gotten to know myself more than most women. I just don't have very sensitive areas on my body, and I found my gspot years ago

Stroking it or stimulating it in anyway is just exhausting, not pleasurable

Sex therapists just care about women who can't have an orgasm, if you talk to them about weak orgasms they just tell you to learn how to accept it and shift your expectations.
>>
>>17238008
Yeah, see: >>17238018

You obviously have no clue how this works.

>>17238019
Seriously there's exercises in that Equinox I referred you to.
>>
>>17236683
They've been obsessed since science got obsessed.
>>
>>17237931
>kek i seriously dont know and i dont want to get yakshini pussy
Give me a source. Where do I start? I'm determined to get me Yakshini pussy as soon as I can.

I take it they're pretty much identical to succubi.
>>
>>17238025
Wow, must have been a shitty therapist you saw.

My advice for MDMA:
Stay hydrated, don't get caught up in what you're doing.
Do NOT mix it with most other substances, and if you're on any kind of psychiatric medication cease taking it for at least three days before you dose and start again as soon as the hangover's gone.
Start SMALL. Take your pill or whatever it's in and start with a quarter of what's there. In 45 mins if you feel like you can stand more, take more...the LAST thing you want is to be completely overwhelmed by the experience if you're trying to gently guide yourself to improved orgasm.

Is the act of doing it what exhausts, or the feelings it produces what exhausts? Does your partner have a decent handle on where your gspot is?
>>
>>17238030
The book is like 600 pages, and the PDF is in 'image format' so I couldn't Ctrl+F.
The index is that is usually found at the very end of a book, is also missing.
I'm probably just being a retard ,but I couldn't find it.
>>
>>17238053
I cut the index because it covers all four volumes of Motta's Equinox.

I hand scanned it, hence the image format. Here, I'll try to look it up in a timely manner.
>>
>>17238053
>I'm probably just being a retard ,but I couldn't find it.
You don't need to read the book. This is no more difficult than wiping your ass.

Just clench and relax your muscles in rapid succession for a number of repetitions. Then try clenching and holding for a few seconds before releasing. Repeat as much as you want.
>>
>>17238046
Thanks

The act of doing it for 30 minutes or more is exhausting, I don't get any feeling out of it

I don't have a partner the guy I'm fucking tomorrow is a friend. I've had sex with him once before

He did manage to find it the last time, and then stopped after a while and said that this was the first time a girl just stared at the ceiling when he's fingering her
>>
>>17238060
>>17238053
Field Theory of Sex, section 3, On Sexual Control.
>>
File: taoist pepe.jpg (476KB, 1015x766px) Image search: [Google]
taoist pepe.jpg
476KB, 1015x766px
>>17238073
Thanks m8.

>>17238067
>Just clench and relax your muscles in rapid succession for a number of repetitions
This I can do just fine
>Then try clenching and holding
This is the problem. I just can't do it, it's like trying to wiggle your ear or something, there's no control there. It just lets go.

Out of all the fucking things, this is where I struggle at.
>>
File: japanese pepe.jpg (768KB, 1236x1760px) Image search: [Google]
japanese pepe.jpg
768KB, 1236x1760px
>>17238103
N/p bro.
>>
>>17233236
where's the Temple of Solomon the King?
>>
>>17237932
>>17237935
> I didn't find anything except vague shit about siddhis. It only gives partial mantras too.
>It's in the Eastern folder but I don't recall if I tossed it in Saivism or Shaktism.

I gave it a scim-through" It's good enough for now. Especially when it's free.

>And yeah, that's Maqlu

Thank-you; just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>17238119
In...the link.
Just checked to see if it's working.
Yup, it's still working, at least on my end, dunno about you guys. If it's down give it a few hours, mega's service can get wonky. If it's down for more than a couple days and I find a ToS violation in my email, I'll open up my backup.
>>
>>17233236
It says in "The Secret Rituals of The OTO" that Liber 367 "De Homunculo" is an instruction for 9th degrees, but in "The Mystical and Magical System of the A A " it says it is for 10th degrees.

Anyone know who is right?
>>
Is principia discordia a fun read?
>>
>>17238156
I don't think there's much functional distinction between 9 and 10 for it to be relevant but in this case I'd side with Eshelman.

>>17238163
Yes.
>>
>>17238176
Why? And what would be the point of making a homunculus anyway?
>>
>>17238176
>I'd side with Eshelman.
>another thelekike
ffs
>>
>>17238237
Compared to Koenig who doesn't have a finger on the pulse of current divisions of Libri? I love Koenig, but it's not like he's the end all of Thelemic historical research.

>>17238235
See above, Koenig's not 'in the know' like he used to be. AC, as far as I know, never classed the OTO dox at high levels by grade, at least publicly.

As for homunculi, you can swap out the words 'egregore', 'thoughtform', and 'servitor' there and it still works. Generally speaking it'd be to fill the gap of needing something no other spirit can really tackle, so you program one yourself.
>>
>>17238251
AHHHHHHHHHH

im happy as fuck senpai, guess what ill get my hands on on the 18th of feb?

heres a riddle:

High up in the cold
The great
The black
I father the dead
Four cups can i carry
a drum on the left, a khadvanga on my right

what am i?
>>
>>17238381
and let me add two more, so its easier.

In fire i stand
my gaze is like a spark
ignorance perishes infront of it like a forest in a california wildfire
>>
>>17238396
fuck it i dont have time, ill have the abhisheka and sadhana of four armed mahakala. ill record the abhisheka and instructions and transelate them.
>>
>>17233236
Looking for information on Carol-style metamorphosis. Any suggestions, or people who have successfully done it?
>>
>>17233236
hey guys, how is everyone enjoying the temple of Solomon? Find anything that stands out?
>>
>>17238481
>sadhana of four armed mahakala.
How 2 get siddhis from mahakala
>>
>>17238481
Oh, fuck yes, pls thank fucking God.
>>
>>17237707
They really are the worst operators in the history of the scene. I really hope apostalate succeeds in ripping thier whole library.

>we're going to charge other people to go steal shit for us, then we are going to let other people buy books for us, then we are going to charge other people money to view the things that other people have bought and stole, because we're greedy worthless cunts
>>
What experience do you losers have with the 10 Tibetan Breaths? Is this something I should invest my precious Netflix time in?
>>
>>17238813
>apostalate
As in former tripfag apostle?

You know if el reb still lurks aside from managing /x/'s 4chan cup team?
>>
>>17238833
Yes sir inji, he's the one who went on to manage /r/alexandria/ and /v/occult

No idea about reb, sadly I've lost touch with almost all the old trip friends
>>
>>17238833
>>17238876

shut the fuck up you two, the adults are trying to talk
>>
>>17238885
>not get
>>
>>17238876
Inji the bear shaman...I liked his iteration as Apostle better.
>>
File: 20050602.jpg (170KB, 576x865px) Image search: [Google]
20050602.jpg
170KB, 576x865px
>>17238976
former California Buddhist gone shaman gone chaote, Last time I chatted with him he was chasing after low magic and trying to do community sigils.

He'll figure it out eventually, or he won't, either way.
>>
How do I increase willpower? I am weak willed as fuck and I guarantee that I'll fail at life unless I fix this problem.
>>
>>17239413
just for the report, what is failure to you?
>>
>>17239419
For example, failure is not being able to control my thoughts/behavior.
>>
>>17239460
loss of control. interesting.
>>
>>17239480
do you ever think you could just say fuck it, and whatever. our must you control everything.
>>
>>17239503
I can't find the fight club driving scene on youtube, but you might like it.
>>
>>17236063

Don't know if it makes sense but I was thinking Die Antwoord's aesthetic. I like the juxtaposition of occultism and urban decay.
>>
>>17237982
>I'm going to take mdma tomorrow before I have sex, hopefully that will do something?

I was gonna say, how can you even get it up on mdma, but then I see that won't be a problem for you.

glhf. mdma is one of the best things I've ever tried. stay hydrated and listen to some good music.
>>
What spirits do i talk to in order to find out if someone close to me is dying soon/able to heal or at least stabilize life threatening illnesses?

>inb4 goetia
>Literally the same as calling the president to ask how his day was.
>>
>>17238068
maybe try moaning and stuff?

i'm a guy and i was raised on porn where usually the guy is silent. my girlfriend thought it was strange tho and now that i do it it allows me to vocally communicate whether i'm feeling pleasure and stuff and provides more connectivity and stuff.
>>
>>17238571
Perform his sadhan and onlidge to the rules pf the sadhana. And i have noe idea how the sadhana goes which is why im so happy to get it soon.
>>
>>17240370
There's no point moaning or else they'll think that what they're doing is pleasurable when it's not.
>>
>>17239626
I like their stuff. So find what you were looking for in the books offered?
>>
File: 20030326.jpg (216KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
20030326.jpg
216KB, 576x720px
bamp
>>
Can i get some help with astral projection, i can get to a illusion of my hand moving a tiny bit.
>>
File: 1286916573858.jpg (13KB, 366x367px) Image search: [Google]
1286916573858.jpg
13KB, 366x367px
200 pages into the complete system of the golden dawn, and while the book has been huge on knowledge thus far it has been utterly lacking in teaching understanding. If I wasn't already familiar with so much of the material I'd have tossed the damn thing as a wash with nothing but dogma. No wonder everyone and their mother has tried to redo the system, thus far the whole thing seems unteachable and unworkable.
>>
do we have any anons who speak sanscrit or study? itd be dank to establish a small transelation team desu.

>dont let your dreams be memes
>>
Can someone please explain to me Carrol's concept of the Alphabet of Desire, because that's where is stopped reading because in my head the entire thing just turned intlo word salad.

I get the gist of it, emotions and states can be transmuted, and all that. But then it just sort of peters out in some sort of a table which i honestly don't understand.
>>
>>17241759
The alphabet of desire comes from Spare. If you want real info on it, go to him.

>>17241598
I wish mate.

>>17241390
Regardie's....meh. The real actual info is in the back with the knowledge lectures.
>>
Where do I start? There's so much in that Mega folder, and even the beginner folder is intimidating.
>>
>>17241953
>Where do I start?
Breath of fire, mindfulness and nofap.
>>
File: 1453016177946.gif (2MB, 380x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453016177946.gif
2MB, 380x238px
>>17242222
>2222
>>
>>17241797
honestly, i think i just might start a nonprofit site where anyone who can speak sanskrit could transelate them. theres so many dank tantras left untranselated. I just got my hands on shakti sangam tntra ( the one where Mahakala sadhana is explained) and its in fucking sanskrit. I also have the one where tara sadhana is explained and its in.... SANSKRIT.
>>
>>17242232
Yeah, I'd love to see more translations of utranslated shit or things with only one English edition.

Is it even romanized? I may have to bump up Sanskrit in my 'to learn some shit about' list.
>>
>>17242007
>nofap
does this actually help, wouldn't bottling in your sexual urges make you worse on the inside?
>>
>>17242252
No. I'm only doing it to help get rid of porn addiction. It gives a ton of motivation though, so it might be good in the short term.
>>
>>17242232
I'm considering learning Sanskrit so I can translate and slightly alter original, untranslated works to fit my belief systems.
>>
>>17242252
Nofap's just as bad for you as excessive masturbation.

It's way healthier for folks to just get off a couple times a few times a week and stop having so many guilt complexes about sexuality, godfuckin'damn, I hate that puritanical shit.
>>
File: 1452658767721.jpg (13KB, 210x273px) Image search: [Google]
1452658767721.jpg
13KB, 210x273px
>>17242268
ISKCON pls go.
>>
>>17242250
ill try to set that up, but for now ill look for professional translators. except no one seems to offer fucking sanskrit ;-;
>>
>>17242270
>I hate that puritanical shit.
Fapping makes you bald and weak. If you can't get pussy, you shouldn't fap either, so that you get so horny that you actually start getting laid.

fucking shitlibs
>>
>>17242280
^ exactly

>>17242268
but if you do it, make sure you mention that in the transelated version at the beggining. if you just transelate or alter them and put them up as a normal version, that could potentially cause mayhem.
>>
>>17242293
>make sure you mention that in the transelated version at the beggining.
That would defeat the whole purpose, anon. I want to own the narrative.
>>
>>17242270
actually, in any kundalini work no fap is important due to kama agni fucking up your jathar and bhuta agni, and making your whole nervouse system too weak to handle kundalini, and also it reverses the flow of energy downwards, like it usually goes, and you spend week to raise it upwards before fapping - it fucks up your work.
>>
File: 1452996659861.jpg (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452996659861.jpg
35KB, 700x700px
>>17242291
And the cancer risk for complete abstinence from fapping is about the same as doing it multiple times per day. Moreover, the testosterone increases brought on by nofap don't appear until four days later and then level of to concentrations LOWER than before you started by the fifth or sixth day.

But whatever, I guess advocating moderation in getting off makes me a raging liberal SJW or something.
>>
>>17242303
meanie.

dont forget to do your daily 'suck prabhupadas dick' puja :^)
>>
>>17242305
>also it reverses the flow of energy downwards
And you can easily pull of kunalini reversals with a partner if you've actually done a decent bit of work and know how your ""energies"" are moving.

That's half the point of Star Sapphire, flipping the currents back and forth in your partner to create enough differential for the spark of Gnosis to be large enough to inflame the aspirant.

My bottom line is that I'm not going to recommend nofap for beginners who aren't on specialized Work, because it seems like a superfluous "health" fad, not unlike alkaline diets or some claims of the oil pull.

For general occult starting practices and health I'd recommend a mouthful of the first piss of the morning before nofap.
>>
/div/ is useless so I'll try here.

I'm making a tarot deck for shits and giggles and a bit of disappointment at what is available. It's really entirely for personal use, but I want to make it in a way that the icons don't limit interpretation or force specific 'meanings' while still accounting for all the shit that I just don't know. The problem I'm coming across in designing iconography is a total lack of explanation for even the most standard interpretations. For some, it's obvious, but the others are concepts so foreign and linked to a time period and mindset that the leap is too much for me.

So, how do find the original understanding of the symbolism? I've been researching early decks and the entirety of the western canon, but it hasn't quite come together in a way that I can put it to paper the way I understand it for some cards.
>>
>>17242314
>And you can easily pull of kunalini reversals with a partner
>with a partner
>partner

>tfw no partner
Stop triggering me.
>>
>>17242314
>mouthfull of piss
actually, you should drink all of your piss. and all of your shit. do you know how much energy escapes from there?? also, breathing through a plastic bag preserves your breath energy, it gets reabsorbed and doesnt dissociate in the air ;)

also, you can pull of kundalini reversals with a partner, no matter how much you practice - you just dont orgasm, or you cut off the energy from the semen, and the semen is a simply biological process that happens. it cant bear children then though.

most kundalini work originally is done through sadhana of deities. all of those dieities sadhanas require celibacy.

im pro celibacy also, pulling off kundalini reversals With a partner, implys i have a partner ;-;
>>
>>17242324
I'm still not exactly sure what you're asking.

Antoine Court de Gébelin did the first work on the Marseilles deck that gave exegesis on the occult aspect of the cards.

For studying symbolism to devise your own deck, I'd most recommend studying Thoth v. Marseilles, and then looking over how dense but unobscured Hermetic Tarot of the Golden Dawn is in comparison to Thoth and Marseilles.
>>
>>17242341
>you just dont orgasm, or you cut off the energy from the semen
Explain.

Whenever I orgasm, or whenever I used to orgasm before nofap, I used to breath in and pull all the energy upwards into my svadisthana.

Does this count as separating the sperm and sexual energy?
>>
>>17242341
>you just dont orgasm, or you cut off the energy from the semen
How the fuck else am I supposed to produce Kala?
>>
>>17242358
no, because another type of energy, which is stoed in the brain gets pulled down. You might not loose kundalini, but shes infinite so that doesnt ven matter, what matters you loose ojos or ojas ( i forgot the name), and also your kundalini gets instantly reversed downwards together with the travelling ojas. the best way is to not cum, or to just be celibate. but its important to remember that its not just physical no fap im talking about, fantasizing about sex, getting hardons etc still reverses your energy flow, and also ignites kama agni which kills both jathar agni and bhuta agni.
>>
>>17242367
Why does Ojas flow downwards when you're aroused? Can't I reverse this flow of Ojas manually by breathing energy up my spine upon orgasm?

>>17242359
>How the fuck else am I supposed to produce Kala?
Orgies where you steal all the energy.
>>
>>17242373
ojas flows down to produce children, its absolutely needed to do so. celibacy, both physical and mental saves those precious ojas from flowing down. ever heard of pregnant woman 'glowing' from their face? they have saved their precious ojas for quite some time and their aura can literally be seen, or more so sensed.
>>
>>17242359
what is kala?
>>
>>17242359
fuck corpses ofcourse, then there no physical attraction, and ojas dont flow down. also, hold mula bandha and dont cum, and theres no biological loss of ojas.

;)
>>
>>17242373
M8, I don't know what sort of biocycle everyone else is on, and moreover, I don't particularly feel like orally vacuuming out comingled sexual fluids from multiple people in an orgy; after a certain point it becomes impossible to standardize unless you've got a room full of SERIOUSLY competent practitioners, and even then, why would I create (meaning my design for my purposes) any given egregore using the fluids of another?
>>
>>17242380
Yes. How do I strengthen Ojas? I'm currently trying to strengthen the flow of Kundalini already with pranayama.

Is that why the jews kill and eat children? For Ojas?

>>17242383
Cum from both parties. Ironically, cucks get all the kala and become enlightened while the wife and bull lose their precious energy.
>>
>>17242384
Huh, I guess that's how you sick fucks do it over in that tradition.

So...like...I'm assuming the body needs to be fresh? As in a couple hours? Or are you going full blown South American Kanaima trying to collect bits of the nectar-honey of putrefaction in the rotted flesh?

>>17242383
Comingled sexual fluid, most commonly being semen and menstrual fluid, though the female cycle varies with the lunar month.
>>
>>17242355
Time to do some reading and rereading.

What I want is to pare down the symbolism to the absolute core and rebuilding from there.

I was actually planning on doing something akin to taking the marseille and, not modernizing, but reinterpreting it. I want it simple as can be, but not missing anything if it can be helped. Flagrant occult symbolism has never served me well.

I guess I'll just play around and do some more research until I find what works. I just don't want to get too hung up on an idea and fuck myself over and end up with wiccan faerie womyn deck #153 where the card is either telling you one thing all the time or everything at once.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (185KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
185KB, 750x1334px
>>17233236

So, why no Carlos Castaneda

I have a glossary of the Don Juan teachings. They gooood. Clarify a lot of stuff, shamanism tied in with Zen Attn, Awarness, Concentration & impecable operation.

I reckon a must for the beginner box.
>>
>>17242390
actually, by mental and physical celibacy. the ojas cant be strengthened, they just can be left alone up there, around sahasrana/ajna. also, celibacy saves you for the karma of killing millions of little sperms. each one actually has an individual soul, and they keep reincarnating as the sperm cells. its one of the hells described in buddhist and hindu tantrism.

>>17242359
>>17242384
tfw missunderstood what you were saying. you get it from other senpai.
>>
>>17242387
m8 it's like you don't want to reach godhead. Suck that splooge off of craigslist swinger milfs or stay a mundane pleb
>>
>>17242395
actually, ive never heard of us aghoris using kala in the first place. i think we exchange that with some fluids present around the pubic area when its rotten, like we do with wine which we excahnge with whiskey if youre a pussy and with rotten brain fluid if youre a "Tru Aghori [TM]'
but if i were ever doing intensive sadhana, id buy the kala, but right now since im barely practicin appart from dhyana and external pujas, im thinking of getting a hooker desu.
>>
>>17242400
>around sahasrana/ajna
Is it produced by the sahasrara/ajna? I know that if you do kapalabhati, your face shines, almost like a chick after she's been fucked really well.

Surely, whatever spiritual organs create Ojas can be empowered to create more.
>>
>>17242399
Because Tensegrity's a crock of bullshit, and Castaneda demonstrates zero functional knowledge of Yaqui culture or myth.

>>17242396
Have you read through Crowley's Book of Thoth? It's generally considered one of his best, and I rarely hear people who dislike Crowley shitpost that particular text.
>>
>>17242409
im pretty sure we either have a set amount of ojac and they simply relocate or move upwards, or they are connected with bhuta agni and are produced by it. theyre definetly not produced by any organs and cant be made to produce quicker.

>>17242390
actually, if a practicioner practices nd is married, his wife gets benefits from his practice. the vedics described this somewhere, but the wife was supposed to take care of worldly stuff, like food and the house and the children while the husband was supposed to do sadhana and religious practices, and thus she was being slowly liberte dand so was he.
no idea how it works though.
>>
>>17242405
Very interesting.

I cannot recommend this book enough for you if that's the case...I've never really talked in depth with an Aghori about this shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Shamans-Kanaima-Poetics-Violent/dp/0822329883

These guys do almost the exact same thing; they'll ritualistically kill a victim and when he goes in the ground, the Kanaima will come along with a long tube that's inserted into the grave and they'll drink up the nectar produced form the corpse. If possible, they will harvest directly from the anal cavity which they'd stripped of muscle using a sharp ribbed dildo like object during the ritual slaughter.

They do this to embody the anteater, alongside the overt religious doctrines. These guys are apeshit, you'd love the damn book.
>>
>>17242411

Like lots of crocks you have to sift. His attention work is first class.

By your statement you would suggest better?
>>
>>17242417
>actually, if a practicioner practices nd is married, his wife gets benefits from his practice
Well that makes sense if the wife gets creampied and thus absorbs all the energy of the kala.
>>
>>17242422
>he Kanaima will come along with a long tube that's inserted into the grave and they'll drink up the nectar produced form the corpse. If possible, they will harvest directly from the anal cavity
>They do this to embody the anteater
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what. how did they even think of this? these guys are probably the dankest thing ive heard of for a while, thanks senpai.

youve gotta remember that a lot of tantra is about transformation, transforming yourself into a deity, transforrming mercury into solid mercury etc. when we take that brain juice, it becomes water. when you drink it, i swear to got it doesn taste at all. its weird, maybe an outcome of the ritual and a trance, but its absolutely mad. ive participated only in one puja like that, i think it was either of smashan tara or Bhairava, my guru gave no explanations that day ;-;.
fuck every time i go back to the memories i feel so bad i didnt stay longer. i feel so bad i didnt get initiated. fuckin' feels.
but i guess my parents want to convince me to normie life through going to college, i think after drinking that normie life is pretty much off limits.
>>
>>17242437
actually, it does. i wonder how it is explained in detail. maybe there are practices which leave the ojas in, or maybe it truly is bhuta agni which produces ojas. if it is the latter, then it makes sense sine bhuta agni is developed with sadhana, and thus at first youd be celibate, but after a while your bhuta agni burns strong enough to endure occasional sex and sharing ojas with your succubus wifey.
>>
>>17242434
>attention work
Yoga. Any form of yoga.

I ain't saying Carlos there is bad with focus teachings just that it's ahistorical as fuck but presented as Truth even though his uni confirms he was never in the Sonora but in the library reading about it.
>>
>>17242447.
>tfw no succubus wife to creampie
all my hard work is for nothing
>>
>>17242453
dont worry, you get to keep your mana for yourself! dont let the succubi take your mana senpai.

but desu, i feel the same. id love to be a householder aghori.
>>
>>17242450
getting a quote on the price of 25k workds of shakti sangam tantra (mahakala). i wonder whats the price, if its >100$ ill pay it desu.
>>
What's the best and fastest way to increase Bhuta Agni?
>>
>>17242441
Just FYI, cerebrospinal fluid is tasteless, almost identical to saliva, so I can't imagine it gets too nasty if the corpse is reasonably fresh.
>>
>>17242492
eat less, sleep less, meditate more, say more mantras. Jathar agni (life fire) feeds on food and sleep, Kama agni ( lust fire) feeding on sex and arousal, Bhuta aghni (inner/mystic/spiritual/causal body fire) feeds on mantra's. any mantras. in fact, even by saying christian prayers you raise your bhuta agni. But when you eat more or sleep more or have sex, this decreases bhuta agni again. Ofc im not sying to starve yourself, but dont overindulge.
>>
>>17242496
it was visibly rotten and bloated. straight from ganga ;)
>>
>>17242507
where did you do this? how did you do this?
>>
>>17242502
>eat less, sleep less
Then I'll lose my gains. Is it possible to increase all 3 fires? Surely, if my entire system has way more energy than it used to, then it needs more of all 3 fires as well.
>>
I've lost feelings, I'm numb. I nearly got run over by a car and felt no adrenalin. I don't feel anything towards other people, I can't bring myself to care about them, I feel no sexual pleasure and nothing can make me laugh very much

What can I do to feel again?
>>
>>17242527
>I've lost feelings, I'm numb.
This is a gift.
>>
>>17242531
see
>>17242533
>>
>>17242523
think of it as a fire senpai. if you have too much - youll burn yourself. It can actually hurt you if one of the fires is too strong, or if all are two strong.

If you raise bhuta agni, your jathar agni goes down. if you raise jathar agni, your bhuta agni doesn raise as much, and if you raise kama agni both bhuta and jathar go down.

>>17242531
this may be a sign of schizo. schizos are known to take risks to feel something again because they are so numb. seek help senpai, its definetly a psychological and not magical issue. this is by no means meant offensively.
>>
I don't understand. If Kala is so good, then shouldn't sluts and faggots who guzzle cum all day be the most spiritually advanced members of the general public?

I'm assuming that Kala from the average person isn't going to have much power but still.
>>
File: IMG_8735.jpg (1MB, 3264x2447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8735.jpg
1MB, 3264x2447px
>>17242450

I bounce between Zen & Yoga. Some of those Carlos bits gave me that 15%

Om always on my guard when opion is passed off as fact.

I just dig that fully aware vibe. Currently microdosing psilocybin. Great results.
>>
>>17242610
kala is only good if you practice while producing it. otherwise you loose valuable ojas and actually get slowed down on any spiritual journey. same happens if you fap nonstop
>>
>>17242610
Regular fucking is only rarely spiritual fucking and the key elements that differentiate them are missing in sluts. It's like having a fine whisky at the end of the day versus getting shitfaced drunk off vodka.

Or you could argue that they are as artists and musicians are slutty as fuck.
>>
>>17242611
<3 microdosing, it's about the only way I trip this last year.

>>17242662
^This. Also, it's more like kala's just a vehicle for the hosting of various godforms and spirits, at least in the traditions I'm interested in, being Thelema and Kaula.

>>17242663
^This also, to an extent, there are some pretty strict rules governing kala. For example, it shouldn't really touch air. So when you see some fuckvid where a dude squirts his cummies into some lady's hoohoo, and then she spreads he legs to wink at the camera while the fluid leaks out BEFORE the cleaner, whoever that may be, goes to town on her puss-puss, it's already lost a huge amount of its efficacy.

So there are protocols here, it's not just fingering a girl after you jizz and licking your whichever finger was up insider her.
>>
File: IMG_20160115_220356830.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_220356830.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>17242690
>some fuckvid where a dude squirts his cummies into some lady's hoohoo, and then she spreads he legs to wink at the camera while the fluid leaks out BEFORE the cleaner, whoever that may be, goes to town on her puss-puss,
kek
>>
>>17242690
hmm interesting. im not sure if we have such an equivalent in aghora, something to host gods and spirits. i guess our skull works as that, since thats its purpose - to store spirits that accompany you, but also to remind you of tangibility of death etc ( gotta love the levels of tantra)

but dont take my word for it, as i said earlier i was not fully initiated.
>>
>>17242714
Only thing I'm initiated into is Thelema, all else I've kinda cobbled together from Thelemites pointing me at India and the aspirants I know who came back from there with some Kaula initiations.

I mean, yeah, it's used as a sacrament, particularly when mixed with wine and honey and other interesting materials (remember how I said air is bad? It's to be deposited orally from your partner's fuckhole into your medium of host if you're not going to contemplate while it all dissolves in your mouth), but I it's not entirely feasible or componential of either system as a sole method of triggering Gnosis.

I'd expect more Gnosis out of an orgasm while your partner's flipping Kundalini currents in you than from taking a sacremental communion of Kala, but on the other hand, I'm not in charge of when the Tongue of God descends to kiss the aspirant in affirmation of enlightenment, so anything's possible.
>>
>>17242740
ive only heard of offering of kala, but i guess the communion of kala can be a thing in my tradition too, both as a dhyana of nondiscriminatory thought and as some sort of energy/deity work. but again, we prob exchange it with something grossesr cause w like being edgy.
>>
What's the best diet for your energy and stuff? No meat?
>>
>>17242852
Someone else will probably be more precise, but it depends on the energy in question. No meat, no strong spices, no garlic or onions (hing is usually okay). It's generally on page 2 of any yoga book with the other parts all the soccer moms stretching ignore like proper breathing and not being a shitty person.
>>
>>17242852
no meat is good, because you get less karma or rna from it. its also good because it digest much easier and that means jathar agni is working less, which again means it doesnt have to be as big and allows for more bhuta agni.

so yeah no meat is good, but best is to limit eating to even once a day, and limit your sleep (now thats a hard one)
>>
>>17242874
>It's generally on page 2 of any yoga book with the other parts all the soccer moms stretching ignore like proper breathing and not being a shitty person.
The most ancient Ayurvedic texts praised meat for being full of life force.

You need meat for b12 or your bones will rot from the inside out.
>>
>>17242912
>what are hindus
they dont eat meat, they dont seem too rotting senpai. you dont need meat if you get the b12 in other forms.

also, meat may be healthy for ayurveda but it still bears a lot of karma and rna with it. unless you fully realize the oneness of everything, youre better off eating veggies.
>>
>>17242926
>you dont need meat if you get the b12 in other forms.
Like cow shit. I get it.

Meat bears no karma. Can you see karma? I can't. Karma will be burned away when I do Breath of Fire until my heart stops.
>>
>>17242926
Does meat mean better sex, that's all I care about
>>
>>17242912
I should have been more specific. They usually speak of limiting intake to sane portions, not what one usually finds in the western diet. For meditative practice, you want to limit your intake.

Nevermind that mung beans are a complete enough protein and your body will make b12 out of starch and will when it has to.

>>17242879
Limiting sleep isn't too hard. Yogic levels maybe if you aren't doing the associated meditation to make up for it, but cutting down to around 6 and a half to 7 hours is an immediate cure for most forms of depression. Long term, not so much.
>>
>>17242936
Is breath of fire a meme in these threads
>>
>>17242949
It's babbys first pranayam.
>>
>>17242936
but youll still have rna with the animal, which will keep you here senpai. also, you cant see karma, you can feel it once you reincarnate as an animal for 7 births tho.

>>17242942
no, it means worse sex because of all the fucking hormones they put into it. every wondered why there are so many trannies nowadays and why people grow up so quickly and girls have boobs at 9-11?

>>17242947
B-but i love sleep. ;-;
>>
>>17242949
Fuck off. It works. Suck my dick. Fucking faggot.

>>17242962
>you can feel it once you reincarnate as an animal for 7 births tho.
The point of magic is not to reincarnate. Gurdjieff didn't want to die and neither do I. He didn't have access to the internet though. I want to manually burn off karma.

Do Aghori eat human meat? I've always had urges about that.
>>
So my mate started doing tai chi and he said he can actually feel the energy moving around and that he felt like he was shagging this guy from the other side of the room whenever they made eye contact

So is tai chi legit
>>
>>17242985
we eat it but not just because eating meat is ok or coool. its because there are essentially no differences between anything. the essencce of everything is shakt, therefore it makes no difference if we eat an apple or human meat. it a way to destroy discriminatory thought, and also during the rituals that flesh is considered to be no longer human flesh, which i have to swear to that during the rituals the rotting bloated flesh tastes nothing like any meat. it just tastes like solid water if that makes sense.

the point of magick is to not reincarnate, and you want to burn off your karma which is normal. but you can burn off all karma and still have Rnabandhana, which you have to pay off. or else somone wil paye them for you, anyways youre just making more work for yourself and also meat is hard on the system. its easier to ignite bhuta agni ( spiritual fire) to be stronger when you dont have to digest hard things like meat.
>>
>>17242411
>Have you read through Crowley's Book of Thoth?
I already smoke weed and read poetry. Guess I just need to double up on both.
>>
>>17243032
Does consumption of water impact Bhuta Agni?
>>
>>17243034
?
>>
>>17243088
>This is the Profit of mine Intoxication of this holy Herb, The Grass of the Arabs, that it hash shewed me this Mystery (with many others), not as a New Light, for I had that aforetime, bit by its swift Synthesis and Manifestation of a long Sequence of Events in a Moment. I had the Wit to analyze this Method, and to discover its Essential Law, which before had escape the Focus of the Lens of mine Understanding.
-0. the Fool, I Silence, iii de herba sanctissima arabica, De via sola solis

His reasonings came to him over a bowl and some good old fashioned contemplation over the subject of the cards. Still some good stuff in here.
>>
>>17243147
Of course, I couldn't follow exactly what you point there was, is all.

Konx om Pax was mostly hash induced as well. I highly recommend The Herb Dangerous, it was one of the first real in depth studies of the phenomenology of reefer in the West.
>>
File: 1293297680987.png (34KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1293297680987.png
34KB, 493x402px
>>17241797
I actually enjoy most of his books. More than that there are a lot of topics on which we are of similar opinions. And even more than that he's one of the few authors on the topic in which I feel feel I can place an implicit trust. He made it through a lifetime of study without going insane or turning into a role player or douchebag. He also manages to tip toe ever so carefully along the line between spirit and phyce which is something else I can appreciate.

Really though the entire point I'm reading the book is to fill in gaps in my knowledge, not gaps in my practice so I suppose I shouldn't complain. It just get particularly frustrating when he keeps swapping back and forth with exerts from mathers, who uses different spellings and abbreviations than he does.
>>
>>17243032
how have you done this?
>>
>>17243441
DESIGNATED
>>
>>17243441
Ive been to india. My guru instructed me on this and thats how it happened.
>>
>>17243081
Not as much as food. We do need water to live mind you, but once your bhuta agni is much stronger than jathar agni youll find that youll naturally just eat amd drink less.
>>
>>17243494
When are you gonna have Mahakala Sadhana? What kinds of Siddhis does Mahakala give?
>>
>>17243489
what did you think of the experience?
>>
>>17240860

I'll look through them, thanks for the list.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.