[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJ Spook Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: nj.png (34KB, 1260x1627px) Image search: [Google]
nj.png
34KB, 1260x1627px
I know a lot of these state threads are popping up but I am wondering if there is any weird shit happening in NJ and around the Middlesex area. I'm pretty sure I saw a black triangle UFO week ago when I was visiting a friend's in Old Bridge.
>>
hey im around there as well OP
i know a few good places that ive visited
>>
I was at the Edison light tower last night, 1st time there as I am in the South Jersey area. Walking around the tower I had a weird vibe.
>>
>>17233099
Think the Grifter was nearby? Remember: A large amount of the Grifter was inspired by events that took place in New Jersey.
>>
Any significance of Runyon Bridge?
>>
There's an abandoned hospital in Elizabeth. It's supposedly haunted. One well known story is a crying woman is heard in one of the bathrooms.
>>
File: 1422350211414.gif (766KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
1422350211414.gif
766KB, 286x204px
>>17232974
yea because there isn't already a magazine specifically devoted to this topic thats been around for at least 20 years
>>>lrn2weirdnj
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>17233104
>>
>>17233142
Where in Elizabeth anon?
>>
I was driving down the parkway with my friend and she pointed out a weird light in the sky. It was moving up and down before fading away like nothing was there. Just thought it was a little strange.

>>17233318
google maps, anon
>>
cherry hill here sonnnn
south jerz up in this bitch. all the good shit is up north except atco ghost.

ive been to all the stuff on weirdnj if it was listed up until 2007. anything new or added after i couldn't tell you, but Clinton Road is fucking no joke. did it 2 times. good shit. my first trip there, everyones cell phone turned off when we turned on to the road. its beautiful. just far as fuck.
>>
>>17233497
never been to clinton road myself, but my friend went and said it was bullshit.
>>
I used to go in some spoopy abandoned buildings in Kearny, and the view from the roof was nice. It's being turned into a BJ's now.
>>
>>17232974
What area of OB, m8?
Im in the south sayrewood area
What time, too?
>>
>>17233688
Reverse Occam's Razor here on /x/: The unlikliest outcome is ALWAYS the true one.
>>
>>17233721
I saw it around englishtown road so S.O.B.
>>
>>17233738
If any ufo type thing happens again while people are out (of course depending on the altitude in which they are flying) we'd be able to see it clearly
Bc snow
>>
CNJ here. Lots of spiritual activity about, but I wouldn't say its haunted in an overly negative sense. There are a lot of elderly communities where I live, maybe ghosts hang around a bit before they move on or something. Its pretty much the reason why I don't drink or do drugs. It attracts too much "attention." Lots of loud pops and snaps in the air usually occur along with intense energies poking your body, butterflies in the stomach, strong sensation of being watched, etc. I'd rather not deal with that spookiness.

This is quite different than say NYC, where it feels like swirling chaos and endless parasites looking to drain your energy or possess you.
>>
File: 1447826367379.jpg (414KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447826367379.jpg
414KB, 1024x768px
>>17235928
Oh god the pops and the snaps. I had the worst experience with that last year

>>17233466
Saw some really bright light that was just hanging in the western sky the other evening. I figured it was just a helicopter or something, but I didn't hear any noise
>>
>>17232974
I've got friends in Jefferson. I've heard good things about Clinton Road.
>>
Anything on Runyon Bridge?
>>
>>17235928
dude, it sounds like you are schizophrenic.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_nj
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Devil

>>>/soc/
>>
I live in Newark. Where the spooks at?
>>
>>17239135
Springfield ave in Irvington
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.