[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Scares /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 28

File: hypersucc.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
hypersucc.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
Everyone has a Fear, Something that gets under your skin and doesn't let go. I want to know what it is.

I Fear Clowns and Mannequins or Dummys
>>
File: Csicon_logo.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Csicon_logo.png
16KB, 200x200px
>>17232546
The grifter was pretty scary.
>>
>Dummys

You fear yourself?
>>
>>17232562
Redone version I did.
>>
>>17232546
Rollercoasters.
>>
I had a nightmare once, I think the best name for what I saw is "The Rape-ocaust." That is what I fear now.
>>
My biggest fear is the idiots who use this board will reproduce.
>>
File: 1449617877901.jpg (87KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449617877901.jpg
87KB, 620x387px
>>17234414
>My biggest fear is the idiots who use this board will reproduce.

You're new here.
>>
Seeing my waifu getting raped without me being able to stop it
>>
I fear people.
They all judge me.
If you're talking about proper scary stuff then not a lot. Maybe the unknown, when you can't see the stuff that's around you.
>>
the act of vomiting, or seeing/hearing someone vomit. i'm emetophobic.

aside from that, i'm afraid of pitch black darkness and water i can't see the bottom of.
>>
Heights. I used to fear death, but a quick re-watch of "What About Bob" fixed that for me. Heights however are a continual fear. With a wound it's either too fast to process or slow enough to leave you with a grain of hope, but with heights there's no safety if you fall, there's no saving you, even objects like trampolines or mattresses that film and fiction have ingrained in you as being safety will leave you laid out. You can only stare at the rapidly shrinking start or the rapidly growing ending.
I also have problem with dead silence, not sure why though.
>>
File: stahhhhhhhhhp.jpg (255KB, 520x652px) Image search: [Google]
stahhhhhhhhhp.jpg
255KB, 520x652px
>>17234434
>I fear people.
>They all judge me.
This.

>>17234473
>the act of vomiting
This. I have EDNOS and Im still terrified of it and Im scared Im going to die if I keep doing it.

Also,tornadoes,fire,mass panic situations(Im an extreme empath and cant stand other peoples fear or nervousness because it makes me have anxiety attacks),something happening to my parents and me not having anywhere to go and not knowing how to take care of everything that needs to be dealt with,disappointing people,finding out nothings real and that Im being studied or that I have a mental illness and arent actually aware of my true surroundings and am living as a semi normal human in like..a fake town or something created to keep me contained. Finding out that Im wrong about religion and that certain aspects are legit and I dindt believe so Im going to be tormented forever when I die. Especially lately. I also am convinced Im going to be murdered,if Im actually a real person. Thats how Im going to die.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 270x187px
Something about a bullet coming right between my eyes scares the living shit out of me. Such a quick and unavoidable way to die.
>>
The dark.
>>
File: 7-13-2004.jpg (436KB, 729x972px) Image search: [Google]
7-13-2004.jpg
436KB, 729x972px
Very large, dark empty spaces. Like the ocean, the ocean at night, or the big empty space underneath the map in a videogame, thinking about the inside of water towers, and my gf dying
>>
>>17232546
Same as you
Also waking up in the power out. Something about in the dark, silence and heat just isn't right
>>
this is going to sound stupid but number stations creep me the fuck out

also closing my eyes in the shower / anywhere with water for some reason
>>
>>17234555
The more I think about it, why does it feel like this fear for me feels irrational.
>>
>>17234568
>Turn the shower on
>Think you hear someone screaming while the waters running.
Everytime.
>>
File: apoc.jpg (179KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
apoc.jpg
179KB, 500x673px
Nuclear war, apocalyptic disasters, being watched by hidden surveillance/government/stalkers/etc., being lost in space/some other endlessly looping place, and centipedes.
Pretty normie fears.
>>
File: 5997-8-shivers.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5997-8-shivers.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Cold water scares me, I'm not sure why but if the shower water gets cold even temporarily I have to get out.
>>
Dogs
>>
>>17234423
/thread
>>
File: WhatBob.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
WhatBob.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
>>17234480
> "What About Bob"

I love that movie m8
>>
>>17234414
>My biggest fear is the idiots who use this board will reproduce.

At least that would be paranormal.
>>
>>17232546
I fear death (most ppl do). I fear shame, i fear public speaking, i fear high heights. That´s pretty much it.
>>
Not having control of my desires (OCD)
>>
Dying alone, the frozen bodies on Everest, crossing over to the spirit realm after death, going away to college in 8 months, gay guys flirting with me, aggressive women-

I could go on.
>>
File: baitpatrick.jpg (22KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
baitpatrick.jpg
22KB, 308x308px
>>17234772
>afraid of gay men
>>
>>17234811
Oh no, I'm by no means afraid of them. I just feel akward when I'm having a casual conversation with one and out of nowhere they either try to kiss or flirt with me. It's very off putting.
>>
Fucking statues. Especially in like dark places. Statues trigger me like fucking crazy. Thanks for the childhood trauma Disney World. I can't even watch this video without chills running up and down my spine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvhhm_zNqnM
>>
File: werrr.png (433KB, 561x577px) Image search: [Google]
werrr.png
433KB, 561x577px
>>17234704
10/10
>>
I'm afraid of being stabbed in my eyes with a pointy stick, and having hobo spit injected into my veins.
>>
>>17232546
Realistic robots/ animatronics. Especially big ones.
>>
>>17232546
That I'm wrong and there is a higher power waiting to judge me without making his/her/its presence VERY clear to the human race.
>>
>>17235086
>That I'm wrong and there is a higher power waiting to judge me without making his/her/its presence VERY clear to the human race.
I've been having really bad nightmares that involve..Satan for lack of a better term. Its scaring me so bad and giving me negative vibes and..yeah.
>>
File: 1920theterminator.jpg (108KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1920theterminator.jpg
108KB, 1920x1050px
Red humanoid eyes. Especially ones without a pupil. I still can't watch scenes with the full Endo (when not in shitty 3-D) without averting my eyes just a little.
>>
>>17235037
Oddly specific, is there a backstory behind the hobo spit one?
>>
>>17234580
I hear screams in radio static
>>
I once had a dream when I was really little where I envisioned a cartoonistic and ominous look of feet walking at the pace of 3 steps a second. Ever since that dream, whenever I hear that beat, without knowing it's origin or it just being ominous, I get nervous and scared as fuck. Once, rain was dripping off my roof at that rate at night and I almost died of fear and anxiety.
>>
>>17235191
I once had a dream where my heartbeat manifested as the sound of footsteps,and this guy was chasing me through rooms with a knife. I was really little. Like 5,maybe? I can still remember what he looked like. Black short curly hair,maybe of Mexican origin but he wasnt dark. A light blue sweatshirt. Everyone is always talking about how they're comforted by heartbeat sounds,unfortunately hearing my own heartbeat does the same thing to me as that 3 beat does to you.
>>
>>17235227
Yeah, I had a knife dream as well. It was more about pain then actual fear though. He cut me, and it hurt, but it wasn't scary. My other pain dreams include cigarette burns on the playground and chainsaw horizontally in half at wallmart. No dream, or anything has scared me as much as that beat. The worst thing is that my brain likes to fuck with me and conjure up that beat out of nowhere and terrify me (like now, when I'm lying alone in my dark room with my door open, my brain is imagining the beat coming down the hallway)
>>
>>17234414
Yeah, yet here you are.
>>
Um, paranormal stuff and demonology in real life. I like study it, but in real life I think I would be scared to death
>>
I've developed a mild fear of the open night sky. I love space, I love the night, I love the sky, and I love the stars, but lately I just get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I go for a walk when its not cloudy. I don't do it almost ever anymore. It pretty much has to be cloudy for me to go out, unless I'm with other people.
>>
>>17235107
pointy stick poking my eyes, it legitimately seems possible and its just something I don't want to experience.

hobo spit, well, my mind wanders when I'm thinking about what I wouldn't do for a million dollars.
>>
File: Stalker3.jpg (74KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker3.jpg
74KB, 1024x640px
Glowing eyes in the dark.

The fact that it lets you know for absolute certain that something is lurking in the dark, and is looking straight at you, yet you still have no idea what it is, or what it looks like.

Shadow of Chernobyl freaked me out like no other with this. You're exploring an underground tunnel after dispatching some bandits, and suddenly you hear a loud, unfamiliar roar, and then see two glowing white eyes looking at you from the darkness.

What's worse, it has natural camoflauge.

The single most terrifying thing I've ever experienced in a video game is when that thing stepped into the light, and I still couldn't see anything but those two glowing eyes charging at me at animal-like speed. I emptied so many clips right there.

No one forgets their first encounter with a bloodsucker.
>>
>>17232546
Speaking of mannequins did anybody see those robots that were controlled by brains or something like that and they seemed creepy? I saw it on pol like yesterday or something.
>>
In all seriousness

I am deathly afraid of isolation, but to be more specific I'm extremely scared of being alone in a huge, vast, yet empty area for extended amounts of time
>>
File: WORRY.gif (965KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.gif
965KB, 460x258px
I fear the ocean at night. It has this beautiful aura that makes you feel calm, yet once you go under the water, you don't know for sure where is the way out.

I have this weird fear (it's impossible in the real life tho without a light) of being inside a room where all 4 walls, ceiling and floor are mirrors, it's just creepy. And I've thought about an space of the same color, no way to know which direction is up or down>>17232546
>>
File: 1452468643620.jpg (15KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1452468643620.jpg
15KB, 318x405px
>>17235646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KVtkN1JV4
>>
I fear having alsehaimers as an elder
>>
mushrooms growing inside me
>>
File: 1426266071748.jpg (5KB, 126x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426266071748.jpg
5KB, 126x200px
birds creep the fuck outta me, and the dark
>>
>>17235891
Kayla?
>>
>>17234535
That guy's holding the gun like a retard
>>
>>17232567
Kek
>>
File: 250px-CraneFly.jpg (16KB, 250x304px) Image search: [Google]
250px-CraneFly.jpg
16KB, 250x304px
Fucking crane flies
>>
>>17232546
great white sharks and water that I can't see/touch the bottom of
jaws scarred me for life
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 1152x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1152x860px
Tractors.
The sight, the smell, or the sound of tractors makes my skin crawl. Even toy tractors freak me out. I never had bad experiences with them, in fact i was only around a tractor maybe twice in my childhood, and even then i couldn't stand being near them. Its strange causei used to spend hours on end in the engine rooms of ships with the diesel emgine running while my dad conducted checks and repairs, but nothing about the smell or the noise scared me at all. But fucken tractors...

Also, car accidents.

But most of all, i fear failure.
>>
>>17232546
This is probably not related but I've never seen anybody here talking about hands coming out of the walls or from the ground... that shit terrified me when I was a little toddler and to this day I have no fucking clue what the fuck did I saw.
>>
>>17236862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2nJrEqx2k

:)
>>
File: 1452458011788.jpg (28KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452458011788.jpg
28KB, 618x602px
> people that could pop off at any moment and kill innocents
> anxiety around self destructive people that cant be helped and drag you into their problems

I am only scared of people. Fuck, ill go spend a night in a haunted insane asylum before hanging out with a dumb fuck or psychopath. Basically only things that will drag me down or hinder progress.
>>
>>17236872
Holy shit is...is that real...?
Because I swear that's exactly the same thing what I saw except it was in daytime (afternoon maybe) and those hands were all hairy and stuff.
>>
>>17234591
I have the same reaction to the water pooling at my feet. Like if the drain is stopped a bit by something and the water fills over the top of my toes, I freak the fuck out and exit
>>
File: IMAG0576.jpg (2MB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0576.jpg
2MB, 2368x4224px
>>17232546
let's see. I don't really have an innate phobia or fear of anything. do I get scared, yea, but I enjoy the thrill of fear. I guess I'm not really sure. but I guess what really freaks me out, on a non spiritual level, is tuberculosis. not sure why but due to that I've always been super fascinated by it
>>
>>17236960
That only bothers me when it gets bubbly and I can't see below it, freaked me out enough to get out when I was like 7, now just pretty unnerving
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkBTrFRhKk

>tfw burial will not save you
>>
>>17232546
Big open empty areas. I'm like the opposite of claustrophobic. I like small tight spaces. Also greys. Specifically the ones in Communion. They look somehow more terrifying than other depictions of greys. That said, I'm not refreshing this thread since I know someone's gonna post a grey.
>>
>>17232546
Dinosaurs.... Not on TV but "lifesize" models etc just kick me straight into the flight or fight reflex, its gut wrenchingly fucked
>>
Spiders.
>>
>>17232546
Chainsaws
>>
Deep water. The beach, the ocean, lakes, swamps, etc. All terrifying.
Also heights.
I used to have fucked up dreams where I would climb something ridiculous like a steep mountain/hill or a massive tree and could never get back down because vertigo.
>>
>>17237484
Natural instinct brah
>>
>>17234426
Only fear anyone needs to fear
>>
>>17232546
I'm scared that everything behind me ceases to exist or drastically changes because I'm not observing it. Literally anything can exist if it can't be observed and that freaks the shit out of me.
Also public restrooms.
>>
>>17232546
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3adl33jR6-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
In paranormal, i just fear ghosts or clearly unexplainable noises.

Normally, im afraid of niggers and getting stabbed
>>
your mom
>>
>>17236828
I'm with you man. Doesn't matter if lake or ocean, if its more than 10 feet, I won't go in. Fuck those movies.
>>
>>17232546
I fear the dark as in like outside at night with the moon being completely covered by clouds or looked in a room with no windows or light kind of dark and sudden continues loud noise.
>>
>>17237674
>scared of public restrooms
>u hav tiny peepee
>>
roaches are the fucking worst man
>>
Being unconscience around other people, I've learned never to trust another person
>>
Crickets they are fucking weird
>>
itt: rape victims
>>
I'm scared of sunflowers
Not joking
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 325x155px
Bats, fucking flying rats man.
>>
>>17232848
How are u scared of rollercoasters. They dont come out of the buk fuck no where. Like oh shit a roller coaster has popped out of no where
>>
>>17232546
Reverse Gravity. Falling up
>>
>>17238278
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /x/...
Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /b/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!
And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!
Go back to making Fresh Prince threads, /x/, you fucking aardvarks
>>
>>17232546
Bugs and moving clusters.
>>
>>17232546
Son of a bitch. Please learn to pluralize things. You can't just slap a fucking s on the end of a word and make it plural.

That being said I agree with this guy >>17239172
I find bats absolutely fucking terrifying. They could fly right into your face and their leathery wings would slap around the side of your head while their feces encrusted claws dug into your nostrils. Blargh.
>>
>>17239305
But your reaction just makes it hilarious
>>
>>17239305
mmmmmm delicious rapey pasta
>>
>>17239326
Finally! Someone else gets it! Everyone i know thinks I'm retarded for fearing them, but i think i have every reason to. They squeeze into any space they can fit their nose into, break into your fucking house, fly around and terrorize the entire house, than give your dog rabies and just fuck back off to the outside with zero consequences. Bats are freaking assholes.
>>
>>17237743
Fucking this. Even spiders are okay with me but roaches, man... those filthy bastards.
>>
Heights, the dark, spiders, strangers, dogs, rats, snakes/lizards in general, myself, bugs, injury, having people find out my secrets, windows at night, life, death, being stalked, dark open spaces, guns, electricity. I think thats nearly everything? the rest is a bit more elaborate.
>>
>>17239426
When I was in 3rd grade, one flew right into my classroom. It flew into the area where all our backpacks were stored. I was too scared to get mine.
>>
>>17239305
Ooh muh chastity
>>
>>17235734

>mckill yo self ma man
>>
>>17239305
You forgot to replace the second /b/ with /x/ when you pasted it.
>>
>>17239583
God, that sounds awful. I probably wouldn't go to school for days. Lol
>>
>>17232546
I..don't know, i'm not afraid of anything.
I haven't experienced terror or anything like that since i was a child (i was afraid of the dark, but now i can walk with lights out at 3 am with no problem at all)
>>
>>17236872
I'm never doing LSD oh my god I want to die why would you post that
>>
I fear only God and hunger.
>>
House alarms. This is why

When I was a 10 once I was home alone and my parents were both in the hospital visiting my grandma who was very sick.

Though our house is fucking tiny and old, my dad insisted on installing a home alarm.

So I'm sleeping when all of a sudden the alarm turns and it starts blaring

"BURGLARY BULGLARY PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A RESTRICTED AREA, AUTHORITIES ARE RESPONDING, BULGLARY BURGLARY"

So I get up really quickly and run towards the bathroom and in the dark while disoriented I trip over something and my knee starts hurting a fuckload.

I can't walk anymore so I drag myself into the bathroom and lock the door. Its pitch black and I'm in so much pain and the alarm system is blaring all the while BURGLARY BURGLARY

the alarm isn't actually connected to the police station so it just keeps screaming till my neighbors wake up a and call the cops and my parents.

And my parents find me laying in the pitch dark with a dislocated knee. I had stuffed my whole hand into my mouth so I wouldn't make noise and alert the robbers.

It turns out the alarm just malfunction ed
>>
I am afraid of two things: One, that my consciousness exists eternally in a single branch of the multiverse, which means that I am essentially immortal. However, I am not invincible and am still susceptible to illness/loss of limbs/brain deterioration, so I live forever I but eventually will reach a state where I want to die but cannot.

My second fear is that, assuming I do die, I will have no legacy. I will have no accomplishments, I will be remembered by no one, and I will have no offspring to continue the proud tradition of 3.5 billion years of evolution.

Unfortunately for me, one of these is probably going to happen.
>>
>>17240707
That's some seriously traumatic shit anon
>>
getting nuked and not existing
>>
My biggest fear is that a religion that i didn't think was right nor wrong bites me in the ass in the afterlife because i didn't listen to it.
>>
I fear for society's over indulgence of anti-intellectual behavior. "You think you're better than me because you went to college/read books/ know a fancy word??" you're pretentious / hipster because you know a lot about something.

The response we give is back tracking, dumbing down to fit in, or apologizing for what they assume was condescension. What we should say is read a book, keep up, or fuck off peasant.
>>
>>17240848
>you're pretentious / hipster because you know a lot about something.

Dude that's code for "you think your better than me because you can afford to go to college?
>>
>>17239305
murder a man or rape a child (a boy) all you want, but never murder a wamans vagina
>>
>>17232546
Being homeless again. Hated it.
>>
>>17232546
Old age. Having to stick around another sixty to eighty years. Longer if we beat aging in my lifetime.

I just want to die. Always have, always will. It's part of why I drink and ignore the very obvious skin cancer metastasizing on my arm.

I'm ready to check out. Life is too much. I don't mean bills and such. I can handle that. It's more like a twelve year existential crisis with no end in sight. I just want to sleep forever.

But, I act normal. Sometimes people can tell I'm trying not to off myself every day but for the most part I'm under the radar. The good news is, I'll probably be in the middle of ocean when I finally do drink myself to death. My family won't see me like that. I'll get to leave them a message explaning that I just can't take it anymore.

So I guess that depression and suicide are my greatest fears. Or, more like, committing suicide to escape a long and painful death. To escape being eaten from the feat up. It's a grey area. Not sure how whatever god there might be looks at suicide of this sort.

But I will do it. If I can't do it passively I'll do it directly.
>>
Dying alone... Having never changed from what ive been for over a decade...
>>
File: nita2.png (579KB, 625x619px) Image search: [Google]
nita2.png
579KB, 625x619px
>>17232546
my mother and son thinking im a fucking evil bastard that deserves to die.

i dont want them to believe the lies.

dying in vain.
>>
>>17236828
Ditto, got forced onto the Jaws ride at Universal and it got worse since then.
>>
>>17236886
i fucking love this image.
>>
>>17232567
No stupid he fears multiple instances of himself i.e. dummies
>>
>>17240939
>my mother and son thinking im a fucking evil bastard that deserves to die.
why do they think that?
>>
>>17232546
anything resembling humanoid figures, or humans whose facial features are altered/distorted
>>
>>17240944

DUDE HOLY SHIT I WENT ON THAT WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 AND I SAID MY FIRST EVER SWEAR WORD
I believe it was, "get me the fuck off this boat"
>>
>>17232546
dogs
betrayal
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 490x1015px
Deep water/low visibility, standing at the base of a skyscraper and looking up the length of it(idk why), aging
>>
>>17240981
Remember the shack? Yeah I had my hand over the side of the boat right where the fucking shark came up. I didnt shit bricks, a fully built house came out of my 10 year old anus.
>>
>>17232546
My fears very straightforward, I'm afraid of anything bigger than me. Weather be a huge building an animal or a thought. Shits crazy yo.
>>
>>17232546
Wasps and dolls.
>>
I have really irrational fears. My most normal ones are buzzing insects (allergic to mosquitoes + pretty scary interaction with a beehive when I was 5) and dolls. (had to go to therapy for this one because I accidentally watched Child's Play when I was a toddler. ripped off all my barbies heads randomly at age 7, mom found collection- told her they were winking at me). I'm also afraid of vacuums, dishes slamming together, the sound of a door slamming, being shot in the back of the head, drive by shootings, cars exploding when I turn them on, gas station explosions, accidentally touching an HIV infected needle and getting stabbed with a needle full of heroin and getting addicted. I live these fears everyday it's so shitty, but I know if I let my guard down the more irrational ones are welcome to manifest.
>>
Clowns, dolls, deep open water
>>
Dolls and spiders so it for me
>>
File: onryo_by_unded-d6mw8r0.jpg (314KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
onryo_by_unded-d6mw8r0.jpg
314KB, 1200x698px
these motherfuckers right here. I've never been more scared of anything else accept certain natural phobias
>>
>>17239750
kek
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.