[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA Hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Gary McKinnon.jpg (257KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Gary McKinnon.jpg
257KB, 2197x1463px
So /x/, was he right? Or was it just an assburgers' cry for attention?
>>
>>17232534
Hard to say for sure but I'd bet he's right. Just cause shit I saw
>>
>>17233241
Tell us what you see...!
>>
>>17233264
Orbs playing in the sky one night.
>>
>>17233306
and a five foot tall insect and a four foot tall owl
>>
File: trust nobody not even your elf.jpg (27KB, 526x438px) Image search: [Google]
trust nobody not even your elf.jpg
27KB, 526x438px
>>17233306
>>17233309
Easily explained by: Hallucinations!
>>
He is Correctamundo,
>>
>>17233359
It was trippy but I hadn't discovered mushrooms yet.
>>
>>17232534
NASA is a hack.

:^)
>>
File: international space stattion.jpg (26KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
international space stattion.jpg
26KB, 720x405px
>>17232534
NASA see's stuff.
>>
They also find stuff (http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/FOIA/Kecksberg-UFO.pdf) from time to time.
>>
File: ceres 120315.jpg (117KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ceres 120315.jpg
117KB, 1024x1024px
NASA took this pic with a super cool probe.
>>
>>17232534

Can someone post the highlights of what he came across?
>>
This is sort of on topic:

Back in late 90's, i was interested in UFO discussion groups because I thought there would be people reporting what they thought were UFOs but were actually high tech classified next generation stealth aircraft (since that's what happened with the NIghthawk and Spirit bomber aircraft). This was before I believed aliens could be real.

In Yahoo Groups there was a guy who posted a picture of what was the fractured surface of Europa, except that there was a clearly deliberately placed shape in the surface - a square bisected by a circle with a dot in the center.

The thing is, he linked to a place on nasa.gov where the picture was made public, so I believed that alien disclosure would be any day! Then, they removed the picture, but then the guy (or girl, I suppose) linked to the same pic on nasa.gov but in a different spot.

I was young and dumb back then, and though that if I saved a copy of the jpg, the government would know, and come get me. This was before I knew anything about computers, and I didn't know that by viewing a jpg on a website, the jpg was already downloaded into the browser's cache, so saving it wouldn't really look any different to the webserver.

Anyway, if anyone has this pic, and would like to share it, I would be much obliged.

Without the pic, they have plausible deniability, because, I have no evidence. And today, in 2016, they have plausible deniability, because, PhotoShop. So, either way, there's no real danger of the truth getting out.
>>
>>17234011
[Gary McKinnon](https://youtu.be/hlMSd_rtszs) transcript.
>>
>>17234000
So what the hell did that end up being? NASA was sending a probe for a closer look and then nothing.
>>
>>17233510
That will be the F117 2.0 and disclosed publicly in about 20 years.
>>
>>17234011
He came across a reference to "non-Terrestrial officers".
>>
>fighting extradition to us for hacking

nah, he just made that up. total bullshit. derp.
>>
>>17232534
Sure.
>>
There is a secret space program. And secret deep sea programs. And plenty of stuff. We will find out about it one day.

How is this even considered spooky?
>>
>>17234234
> they have plausible deniability, because, PhotoShop
Photoshop has been around since 1990. And image editing techniques have been around since way before then.
>>
>>17234566
>NASA was sending a probe for a closer look and then nothing.
There has been plenty of stuff on it since then.

The latest theory based on the research is that it's salty ice.
>>
>>17236807
>salty ice
So...it's massive pools of semen?
>>
>>17236811
If your semen is coming out as ice then you need to see a doctor.
>>
why do aliens hide beneath the surface, afraid of comets?
>>
>>17236824
They're all closet homosexuals.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.