[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa aren't real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: candlepose.jpg (871KB, 1202x1158px) Image search: [Google]
candlepose.jpg
871KB, 1202x1158px
My friend recently was giggling to himself like he always does when he tricks someone on the internet or trolls them. Recently he was giggling and I asked him what was so funny. He told me he tricked a few thousand people into wasting hundreds of hours of time each to create something he partially made up.

He then told me about how he made a hundred accounts on reddit and fake testimonies for all of them. After he did that, people just went with it.

This is why so many of you are unsuccessful at tulpamancy.
>>
>>17232336
except tulpas, not under that name but different name, are created in Vajrayana buddhism.
>>
Bait
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
OP, your blatantly fake crappy troll attempt is lamer than any tulpa thread.
>>
am ops friens can confirm
>>
i am a tulpa and I can confirm this
>>
>>17232336
I just wanna open that pouch and sniff that guy's dick.
>>
>>17232548
You disgust me faggot.
>>
>>17232336
Where is that guys genital?
>>
File: 1449870923509.png (761KB, 1687x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1449870923509.png
761KB, 1687x1987px
>>
>>17232555
In my mouth. (I wish!)
>>
>>17232342
This.

Top kek op you can't even figure shit out.
>>
>>17232342
and to expand on my post.
Vajrayana buddhism is a tantric path. some of the rituals involve sex. The thing is, within vajrayan buddhism, as in all tantra, there is a disttinction between sattvic, rajasic and tamasic rituals. Sattvik rituals will adhere to rules of not having sex, not drinking wine or eating meat. on the other hand, tamsic rituals will use wine, meat and sex without problems, and they will be external rituals. Sattvik rituals are usually done with visualization and you dont perform the actions with your body.

That being said, the yogis in vajrayana will use tamasic rituals, but the monks cannot because of their vows. Since the most important rituals require sexual practices, the monks will create temporary tulpas to perform the sadhana with. The difference betweeen our western tulpas and their practice is that hen they finish sadhan they immediately reabsorb the tulpa, or more so they dissolute it inoto nothing, which reminds them of sunyata - emptiness of everything.
>>
>>17232760
ok im in the mood to write.
to expand even further - the more experinced the monks or the closer to enlightenment, the more they realize nonduality. The highest monks will begin to use tamasic rituals in exchange for sattvik because since everything is sunyata, it makes no difference if it is tulpa or a real woman - it still is empty of essence.
Sattvik rituals are reserved for beginning monks so that they do not fall back into samsara and begin to indulge in sex as a mere sensory pleasure. once they learn to see sex not as pleasure but use it as a "skillfull means" ( this is a vajrayana term, explained in lotus sutra fully, hghly recommend the lotus sutra btw. great read) to reach enlightenment quicker, they can use tamasic rituals.

the yogis from the beginning do not indulge in pleasure and see it as a skillfull means because of their renounciation.
>>
>>17232760
>>17232787
Where did you learn this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.