[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been obsessed with one only question, and I strived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rarepepe.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
I've been obsessed with one only question, and I strived to answer it for many years. However, despite how much I worked and studied,I never came close to an answer.
After mainstream science,I turned to more unconventional practices such as hypnosis, and then, not being satisfied, I delved into magick, then straight necromancy.
But no knowledge could reveal the answer, no matter how deep or ancient it was.So I decided to try something newer, and I came back to the place where my curiosity was born, to see if some method hadn't been overlooked.
So Anons,what are the best ways of achieveing knowledge you know of, so I can finally come close to an answer ?
And what have been the ways you tried that ultimately didn't produce anything ? In my case, necromancy proved unsuccessful, hypnosis and altered consciousness brought interesting results but nothing clear enough, and I couldn't access those fucking Akashic records.
>>
>>17232313

what is the question behind the answer you seek?
>>
Nice paraphrase of Goethe's Faust.
>>
May I reply, convoluted Sire? No. (nice Pepe though)
>>
He will have to make a deal with the devil.
>>
File: 1446995300282.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1446995300282.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>>17232331

yes OP, we need to know the question
>>
>>17232331
>>17232359

I wouldn't want to trouble you, it harmed me too much to think endlessly about this.I just wanted some efficient methods to put this torture to an end and attain what I longed for.
But if you cannot help me without knowing the question,and take full responsibility,I can give you the question,but it's at your own risk.
>>
>>17232391

it will become one of many questions i seek an answer for, it will not become a burden for me
>>
>>17232391
"Where do the babies come from?"
>>
>>17232313

>what are the best ways of achieveing knowledge you know of

Find someone with the right mentality, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and the unknown. I've actually learned so fucking much myself in just a year, then I ever have listening to others, and or reading material, that I myself didn't independently go over.

I will tell you there are Gods, Demons, Magic, a Hell and a Heaven. Keep looking into it, and you will find how strange, absolutely terrifying, and immensely beautiful this world, this reality is.
>>
File: 5894729872.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
5894729872.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
>>17232391
Ok Anons,I think this is a dangerous question,but here you go:

Does jerking off to traps make me gay ?
>>
>>17232456
At least bi sexual
>>
>>17232429
Spluttering coffee over my tomes and grimoires.
>>
>>17232429
>>17232456
kek, but probably not OP
>>
>>17232456
sauce?
>>
Op please, i need the question.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.