[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 66

File: image.jpg (433KB, 529x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 529x703px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17222583
>>
Could I get a reading? I think I'm being haunted due to some weird esperiences I've encountered this past month
>>
File: 1451426886301-1.jpg (544KB, 1220x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1451426886301-1.jpg
544KB, 1220x1632px
>>17232243
Doing readings right now.
>>
Ok I have a spooky one. BUT.
Can someone give me reading on my child. Is she ok in afterlife? Is she mad at me?
>>
>>17232258
can i please have a reading for my spiritual life? A general reading would also be nice thanks!
>>
>>17232258
Could I have a general reading?
>>
>>17232258
What info do you need? I'm the poster above you
>>
>>17232258
A general read would make me really happy. If you can do that.
>>
>>17232258
Can I have a reading on my aspirations? Is anything going to come of them or am I going to stay in this shit hole my whole life? Am I talented, do I have potential? Thanks.
>>
>>17232258

Romero
How am I going to do in my exams?

Thanks!
>>
>>17232258
Can i get a general reading?
>>
>>17232258
capricorn
male
I tried summoning Ronove last night, was he pissed at me?
>>
I don't know much about tarot but I did a reading for myself, could I have help understanding it?

So I don't really know what I'm doing but I asked the question "when will I stop feeling suicidal and unhappy and subhuman over x y z", and I drew out three cards for past present and future

8 of swords
The tower
9 of pentacles

Is it telling me that both my past and present are horrible but in the future I will overcome it? There's a snail on the ground in the drawing, does that mean it will take a long time to reach this stage?
>>
>>17232286
Stop querying...start studying lol
>>
>>17232777
Just look up card meaning and then go with your first impressions they're usually right.
Once when you start second guessing or looking into it more it starts getting more inaccurate and wrong.
>>
>>17232826
That's a good rule of thumb heh
>>
>>17232258

Male
Aquarius

Can I get a general reading?
>>
Is anyone doing any of the spreads from the Thoth guide? Blind asking because I really would like one done for me.
>>
>>17232855
people really havent been doing readings for the past two days.
Guess it's down time.
>>
File: thouartwhole.png (694KB, 5000x4309px) Image search: [Google]
thouartwhole.png
694KB, 5000x4309px
>>17232908
check the previous thread, there are tones doing readings.
>>
Doing past/present/future readings

I need to be told a name and something you hold dear
>>
Trans-woman pre transition
sag

Relationship advice?
>>
>>17233050
Jesse
Past reading
My laptop, thank you.
>>
>>17233050
Desirée
Mom's jewelry box
Future reading please
>>
>>17233063
The fool
four of wands
eight of wands

You have had a quiet, simple and abundant life, you had to make a very quick decision and being impulsive worked out for you

Was any of that valid?
>>
>>17233058
You're literally mentally deficient. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17233073

9 of pentacles
Queen of cups
King of cups

Your future happiness depends upon a mastery of your harsh, dark side. Your bad intentions and negative emotions. You need to make them serve you rather than control you
>>
>>17233050
Future reading
Gerard
My collection of letters/postcards
>>
Doing Truth readings.

>name
>age
>sign
>location
>credit card number (optional)
>>
>>17233050
Present reading please
Madison
laptop I guess. Can't think of anything too sentimental.
>>
>>17233050
lina
computer
>>
File: Obama-Card-Front-ObamaCardGold.jpg (167KB, 376x246px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Card-Front-ObamaCardGold.jpg
167KB, 376x246px
>>17233137
Emily
cancer sun, pisces moon
Canada

Does he have the feels for me?
>>
>>17233137
Evan
Leo
Utah
Will my social life improve this semester?
>>
>>17233137
Ian
Virgo
Pennsylvania

just fuck my shit up i guess, tell me what I need to do most urgently
>>
File: babs.png (34KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
babs.png
34KB, 122x122px
>>17233131
Thank you so much for the reading. This means a lot and makes things a little more clearer. I appreciate it.
>>
File: IMG_20160117_162136565.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_162136565.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Deckfag here. How simple is too simple? I want some TdM style exoteric clarity but don't want to take it too far. I was never much for symbolism and would rather the clarity of a scene representing the greater archetype. I'd like some discussion on cards in the Major, what they represent, and ways to represent it clearly. My biggest fear is leaving out the things I don't think of. I want to do them in a way that I can add to the interpretation from what is already there.

I'd also like to talk about historic alternate representations of cards with someone who knows more about it than me. I feel like going back is better than making something entirely new.
>>
Franklin
My laptop
Future reading please?
>>
File: b8a817952e0539ab4437c59c1f9a926c.jpg (367KB, 736x1170px) Image search: [Google]
b8a817952e0539ab4437c59c1f9a926c.jpg
367KB, 736x1170px
>>17233203
For example, I want the mountebank to be a manipulator with many hands, but more of the traditional card shark or con artist than the esoteric magician. I feel like the exoterica is more appropriate for divination and even general contemplation than an outright statement of the inner meanings.

What I am the most interested in and lost on is alternate representations of the star, the sun, justice, revelation and the world. Next is the idea of Atu. VI as Twins instead of the Lovers. The more I dig, the more I want to change, the more I want to find the prototype and go from there.
>>
>>17233050
Mike
My hat
Future reading please. If you're up for throwing in past and/or present that would be cool.
>>
>>17233050
Erika
earrings
Is my future happy? Or sad.
>>
>>17232258
Aquarius
23 male
A reading of my future
>>
>>17233050
Sabrina
My stuffed rabbit
I'd like a reading for my present/future, I guess, if you can do both. If not just my future please. Thank you!
>>
Doing a few readings. All I ask is as concrete a context as you can manage. I hate talking in detail about vague shit.
>>
>>17233456
I'm invested in a company that I'd like to move up in. Right now my hours aren't where I need them to be. I've spoken up and I think it will be fixed on the next schedule.

I've been in this industry for over three years and I feel I have a lot to offer and that I can also grow into.

I'm not sure outside of patience what else to do but work hard right now and wait for a good opportunity to appear, as that's what I've done to get to where I am.

The thing is I feel like I'm stagnating and that my job isn't as stable as I need it to be.

I want to know what I'm looking at and what I can do for my utmost well being in regards to my career and finances.

I also help support a family member that may or may not have income coming in soon. I'm in such a struggle because I take on so much financial burden from myself and this other person.

I'd like a reading on this if you could, please.
Just generally what I'm looking at and what I can do for my utmost well being in my situation to create and provide growth and stability in career and finances.
>>
>>17233456
Can you tell me about my love life? I feel like I'm just never going to have any luck. All the people I've been with were either toxic or just in it to hook up. I've been using dating sites, and I've only had bad experiences meeting people. Or I'll be talking to someone and just slowly lose interest. All I want is to find someone I can have a real relationship with, but it just feels like that's not going to happen.
>>
File: IMG_20160117_174850960.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_174850960.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17233473
Gyatdayum this couldn't be any more specific. Give me a minute to interpret and not type on a phone.
>>
>>17233456
I've fallen in love with someone who has been through a lot of traumatic shit her whole life and has a lot of PTSD and worse issues. She tells me she loves me, wants to get better and have a future with me but she keeps running back to people who treat her like abusers from her past. Should I get real and give up on the idea or be patient and wait it out?
>>
>>17233456
This will hopefully be not too vague. I'm basically going through some shit right now, shit that I wasn't expecting to happen in any way, shape or form. Something completely unexpected jumped on me and now I'm left in a state where I'm just... broke. Fucked. No idea what to do. I'm afraid to even calm down or do anything in general, because I fear that I may just make things worse for myself mentally.

tl;dr: wat do, shit's going on in my head due to external stuff, draw a card or two for advice
>>
>>17233456
I love someone, but I ended making him go away because of my depression and my inability to improve. I feel a strong bond with this person and I have met with them a lot of times in our lives and every moment they make something or I do something that makes us change. I wish to know what is it that I feel so connected to them, and if I will be with them again. Right now I am improving despite how I feel and they now about it.
>>
>>17233538
Or at least, I don't know. Just draw some cards up and see what will happen to me in this kind of a condition. Will I get better? Should I bother with fixing this up? Literally anything will do for me. I'd give a reading in return, but I'm too all over the place for it.
>>
>>17233509
yay thank you
>>
>>17233473
>>17233509
First off, it looks like you're in a period of contemplation, hung there waiting. Really consider your fortune and if it is what you want. You're so heavy on emotion and burning passion for work that it seems like money isn't the real issue. It looks like you like the work itself, but not necessarily the job or the position. The only thing holding you back at the moment is bureaucracy, be it corporate or social.

You feel burnt out by it all, while others may see you as not necessarily lazy, but not as emotionally invested as they are. [personally, in this age, a job is a job and your life should be something else unless you like the job itself and not the meaning it gives you] That will take some time to change, but you are passionate about it, both in the cards and your response, so it will come together.

You're driven by the money, but what you want more is the security. The security is already on the cusp of coming into being. The money may be a part of that, but it seems only to feed other things.

You are far from hated but your way of viewing the job doesn't mesh with the established view and ruffles some feathers. The key to it all and the final outcome is finding a balance and tempering your energies into the path of least resistance. Follow your passion but keep it in check.

I rarely see such a positive reading. The future outcomes are good, just not as directly money driven as you expect, the negativity is already in a state of flux. The only thing missing is some kind of intellectual pursuit. Learn a language or something. Work on your logic or rhetoric. Otherwise it's just a waiting game for when things come to fruition.
>>
>>17233549
I hope I don't sound too vague, I'm female, he's male. I just write without genders out of habit
>>
>>17233622
That's what I needed to hear. I needed to hear that it's going to be okay and I should just be patient and work harder and improve the areas I'm lacking in to create a balance.

I needed to hear it will get better and I won't lose my job or be in a position where my family has to sell the house in order to make it.

I've been thinking of talking with my direct supervisor about how I see myself in this company and what I'd like to gain and where I'd like to be as well as what I can do to get there.

I think that could help create a better bridge as well.

I'm over here panicking because I see the flux and it's all so uncertain when it's in motion and hasn't settled.

Thank you so much!!!
>>
>>17233649
It's going to be okay, but don't do anything rash. All the wands scream quick decisions. The cups counteract it to a degree, but you seem made of feels kept in check by slightly more sensible feels. Things are in flux and it turns out well in the near future, but they may not be the way you or I see. You could end up with a better job, or a different house for all the cards are saying. The point is that it's what you put into it and that it's not the money but the security that comes.

I would discuss it, but they already know and it's more a matter of their perception catching up with your action. Whether you do or don't breach the question, there will still be waiting and questioning your security on your part before it happens.

I hate giving time frames, but at least a few weeks to a month before you move. There's insight to be had before that will have you certain you're doing the right thing. The final outcome is finding a subtle control over the situation, after all.
>>
>>17233765
What I'm being patient on is my interpersonal relationships within work.

I tend to want to lead and control but that's not in my title and can come across pretentious. I have a lot to offer and I'm eager to learn and grow.

My last two year job was really hostile and I think a lot of my fears and insecurities remain from there. This paranoia that I'll get fired or people are plotting against me or I'm about to have an ax dropped down on my head.

I'm scared of being a burden. I love what I do and I like the company I'm with. I want to go as far as I can with this market I've found myself in and I've been trying to go with where it takes me.

Like my texts today about more hours, I'm so afraid what I'm doing is a burden and rash but really it's needing more hours from your job and is reasonable.

Man thank you. I need to get out of this cycle of thinking before I jump off a cliff. Hahaha.

Go with the flow and take on more knowledge/skills if I can.
>>
>>17233486
>10 of swords, 2 of cups, The Aeon

The outlook is pretty good. Just stop fucking analyzing shit to death before it kills you and go with the flow. You're too analytical and it kills teh seks. Or rather find a more analytical person. It also says that algorithms are shit when it comes to chemistry. Love is a fucked up thing I only barely understand at the best of times, but your spread says it may already be coming into being if you just stay regular nebbish instead of going full woody allen.

On the whole, it's a matter of getting out of the intellectual prison you're in (dating sites, overanalysis) which may already be on the way out anyway and focusing on what you want for you. Shit looks good, but it's a matter of feeling what you want instead of thinking about it.

>>17233786
Yeah, the lack of swords in your spread seems to say you need more educational pursuits. Work quietly towards that and it will put the damper on others' fears that you aren't cut out for it. I can't say that you're management material, but "management material" is not a title I bestow on people I like. The potential for leadership is definitely there, less most of the psychopathy.
>>
File: 1441441343822.jpg (94KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1441441343822.jpg
94KB, 640x361px
Doing readings.
>>
>>17233883

what kind of readings?
>>
File: 1409197149904.jpg (59KB, 465x462px) Image search: [Google]
1409197149904.jpg
59KB, 465x462px
>>17233893
Any kind.
>>
File: 3423423423.jpg (169KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
3423423423.jpg
169KB, 736x549px
>>17233883
I would like a reading about my current relationship, please. My partner has become quite distant in recent months and I worry about them and have been hoping that things will be okay. I'm afraid of losing them.
>>
>>17233883
can you give me a reading on my finances? things aren't looking good at the moment.

What can i do to improve things? rest assured that i am working hard and taking care of basics
>>
>>17233868
Again, thank you thank you thank you!
>>
>>17233910

can you tell me what my future boyfriend will be like?
>>
>>17233516
This is a difficult reading. You really like her in a way, but it seems a bit selfish in others. You're capable of being her rock, but you can't expect to be and shouldn't get angry if you aren't. You've done right and will do right, but only if you ground yourself.

I could just as easily say to look at what is going to be good for you. There's a struggle involved in it all, but the results are inconclusive. It could end well or worse. Just do right and see what happens. Ego is the enemy, and yet what is right for you may not be what is best for her. It may not work out, but you'll both be better for it as long as you are passionate without doing it for your own gain.
>>
>>17233978
Thanks. I'm new to this. When you say grounding, do you mean do some meditation and yoga?
>>
>>17233868
Thanks. A lot of this does make sense to me. I took a break from them recently because I felt I didn't really know what I want. The thing is I don't really know how to stop over analyzing people. Whenever I feel like we might have something, I start thinking too much and I end up backing out. I suck.
>>
>>17233549
Things look good. At least, there's a spark of something. I can't say you'll hook up and marry and all that, but you click on some strange levels. It looks like what you need. It looks like you'll be doing some very rustic shit together soon enough. Friendship, proper relationship; it's all the same. When it differs is where the problems come.

>>17234023
Those work. I was thinking more of being the salt of the earth. You just have to be "too good for someone" in the way that doesn't involve ego, where you are what they need and not what you need. If you are what she needs and she doesn't take it, move on. I just can't judge you to say much more.

>>17234031
You aren't alone there. I'm just not the type for dating sites and am far from the only one. Go to some more intellectual events like concerts or art galleries or classes or a library or whatever stimulates you and meet people naturally. Don't expect much, but what you get is pretty good. Some people are beyond you there, which isn't the worst thing as long as you aren't as smart as you think.
>>
>>17234076
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17233883
How and approximately when will I die? I know it's kind of morbid, but I'm curious.
>>
>>17233538
>fool, 9 disks, 6 disks
Interesting. It's a time for a new beginning. Looks like you'll come out ahead of it all. The how and the why of your gains are out of nowhere, but they are there. Something is coming that puts you on the path you want to be. An inheritance, unexpected money; whatever it is, it leads to a more sustained fortune. You're going places as long as you follow the path, whatever it may be.

Obviously, avoid folly and don't go chasing waterfalls, but a certain degree of wanton behavior is what takes you there.
>>
>>17233883
What about my exam wednesday?
>>
>>17233883
I really really like someone, feels like they kinda like me back but heard that there's someone else.
Does that person really like me or I'm imagening?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17234076
I go to concerts a lot, so I'll try and be a little more social when I go to them. I've been meaning to do some more social activities as I'm getting bored with my routine. The thing is I'm very shy/afraid on embarrassing myself. My friends tried to get me to leave my number for our waiter that I was really into, but I decided against it because I thought that would be weird. I'm kind of kicking myself for it desu. I know I need to push myself out of my comfort zone, but of course that's easier said than done.
>>
>>17234076
Thanks again.
>>
>>17233883
can you do a pastlife reading?
>>
>>17233456
Hi, can you do>>17234147
Thanks a lot
>>
Anyone interested in trading a reading? Bragging aside, I'm a fairly decent reader, and I can give others good readings, but I can't read for myself.

Hit me up.
>>
>>17234436
ayyyye what's you want read boo
>>
>>17234552
I need a financial reading. I'm broke as fuck and need to help my parents, who are massively in debt. Somehow, I need to make this all work out. I'm considering politics on someone's suggestion, but I just need to get ahead of this shit because I can't be a poorfag forever. Let me know if you need any extra info.

For yours, I need a gender and query.
>>
It be a farce
>>
>>17234590
>>17234590
huehuehue

and so it's been sent.
>>
Anyone willing to trade readings?
male
capricorn
>>
>>17234757
I can trade one. What's your query? What do you read, and what do you need? Which readings are your specialty?
>>
File: Ronove_31560.gif (16KB, 296x277px) Image search: [Google]
Ronove_31560.gif
16KB, 296x277px
>>17234763
I do decent at tarot. My query is if I successfully summoned Ronove.
Also if he was pissed at me or wants to work with me etc.
>>
File: a-hermit-praying-1670.jpg (229KB, 792x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a-hermit-praying-1670.jpg
229KB, 792x1000px
>>17234784
Reading right now.
>>
File: grantmorrisonyoung.jpg (174KB, 819x888px) Image search: [Google]
grantmorrisonyoung.jpg
174KB, 819x888px
>>17233883
Current relation ship reading please. I've been seeing this girl since September and we didn't officially become "together" since November. We still haven't kissed yet. She's a really nervous and shy woman, but i'm just scared this isn't going to work.
>>
>>17233910
I'm looking for a reading, going through a bit of a struggle, and a little lost in where i'm supposed to be. and where to find myself
>>
>>17234784
You / Ronove: Page of Pentacles / Queen of Swords
Your Attitude / His Attitude: 3 of Cups (reversed) / The Fool
Projected Outcome: Page of Cups
Advice For You: Knight of Pentacles, supported by 7 of Pentacles

Well, friend, this one is looking good so far to me. If I can speak honestly, it seems you've contacted him a bit desperately, and your desire to get ahead has gone a bit too much to your head. Now, it seems that Ronove has a great love for helping you forward now. In terms of how, it seems that our demon friend would be willing to lend a hand in terms of giving you insight.

It would be quite alright if you call forth the winds of inspiration according to his advice. It would seem to cause some sort of blight if you turn away now. I won't read excessively on how you have made him laugh; it seems par for the relevant course that you have amused him in some way, but he thinks you worthy of helping anyway.
(cont.)
>>
>>17234893
(cont.)
Well done, friend, I would say that he shall lend you some aid. As far as how your debt is paid, I see something of working towards an offering of some sort. It will be in a physical sense, and you should seek yourself to contend in a manner most pleasing, for it would be insufficient if you were still missing an offering now. You've not yet offered enow, and it would be beneficial if you give a bit more. It would even the score if you gave something physical for him.

Now, cause for a whim is it that you would be inclined to say that your own words can contrive the blessing to stay. You're going to get something good out of this, but you need to move forth and simply trust in this work. It would seem inevitable that you might somewhat lurk waiting for a while, but the grand blessing comes in the form of a new style of thinking, I think. If you would be inclined to sink a few coins into investing, it would seem to me that you'll succeed.

Well, let's see...
I got something of working for yourself, and he'll silently be of some secret help. It worked, friend; some good help he'll lend, but the next steps must be taken by you.

I hope I've been helpful and that I've read true.
>>
>>17234893
You've been spot fucking on.
I kinda meditated on his sigil and called his name.
But then I remembered that I forgot to tidy the place up, and make an offering.
I panicked and did the coldest fucking shower of my life at like 3 am.
I was also freaking out because I didn't wanna wake anyone up around the house.
I couldn't really hear him, but I could feel something.
I kinda had trouble sleeping after that.
I don't really know what he's going to do.
I just want to be friends with him and hope he advises me.
I don't really know how to offer him shit and I hope that we can work something out.
>>
>>17234931

try offering him a cookie and asking how his day went, he might appreciate that
>>
Eh i kinda flaked on doing readings yesterday, my bad, so i'll try to put in some time tonight to do a few tarot reads

Fill out the following four °s pls::
________
°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're askin' (or just a general)
Hey, I'm this poorfag:
>>17234590

I'm 6'3 and like 220lbs. I lift, so I have some muscle on me.

You probably already know my personality, but I'm fucked up in the head, kind of crazy, obsessive, firey, fierce lover and fighter, etc.

Thanks
>>
File: 1446698625930.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446698625930.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>17235003
...and I forgot the picture
>>
File: yakulcon.png (41KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
yakulcon.png
41KB, 108x108px
>>17234960
I hope that it is okay to re-post from yesterday since I was late.

Character is Yakul from Princess Mononoke

>Appearance/style
Short, brown hair, hazel eyes, a bit chubby, and likes to wear comfortable clothing, preferably sweaters and things of the sort.

>Personality
Introvert and artistic, who enjoys nature and spending time with my pets more-so than with people.

>Make it clear what you're asking
Lately, I have been feeling lost and unsure of life, as well as my relationship with my boyfriend, since he has been very distant lately and communication has been difficult. I would love some guidance or clarification as things have been rather unclear to me lately.
>>
File: 1338231505143.jpg (357KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1338231505143.jpg
357KB, 868x1200px
>>17234960
The Major from Ghost in the Shell.

I'm Asian, 5'8 135lbs. Got dimples and glasses.

Prudent, observant, analytical and lazy. Pretty introvert, but needs company once in a while.

Looking for a love reading. I've met someone recently and I would like to know how will things turn out with them.
>>
File: dicks.png (437KB, 549x725px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
437KB, 549x725px
>>17234960
6 foot Mediterranean brown hair brown eyes

I'm a pretty cool guy, I guess.

How is my progress in guitar going? I think I've been making great strides, and it's nice to have a new hobby.
>>
File: Popeye3.jpg (21KB, 236x321px) Image search: [Google]
Popeye3.jpg
21KB, 236x321px
>>17234960
It's Popeye. He's always been my favorite cartoon character ever since I was young.

>Appearance
5'7 and 120 llbs. Really skinny with deep cheekbones. Brown short hair, used to be long. Wears a lot of flannels and sweaters.

>Personality
Artistic guy who loves to draw and I love to play acoustic guitar since my current obsession is American Primitive Guitar. I get depressed sometimes.

>The Reading
Just a reading on the future on my relationship with my girlfriend please. I'm not sure whats going on in our future. It just feels like she doesn't want to move forward.
>>
>>17232258
If anyone wants to read me heres my basic info

>18, M, 5,11", 140 pounds.

Going to college in 8 months, bandfag, like to play instruments and make songs when I'm feeling good, but I've been a little depressed lately and it's draining my creative energy. Old tight knit friend group is slowly seperating. I've been self-medicating a little by smoking weed, and was put on some diversion program for possession when I was a minor a few months ago, but nothing will go on my record. Grades are okay, I just get lonely sometimes. Upper middle class, live in the Northern Virginia suburbs, dad was diagnosed with stage 4 pancrearic cancer last year, but he seems to be doing well, and he's been going to a top tier hospital/research center to treat his diagnosis.

Been trying to expand socially by forcing myself into parties I hear about, people seem happy I'm there and talk to me, but I can't tell if their fake or not.

I feel compelled to move out and do something with my music, but so do thousands of other people, so what makes me so special, you know?

Sorry for rambling, I'm new to this.
>>
>>17235157
Also, dirty blonde pin straight hair, pale white skin, black eyebrows/body hair, brown eyes.

Ambivert

Want to know what the future has in store for me.
>>
File: rorschach.jpg (543KB, 564x888px) Image search: [Google]
rorschach.jpg
543KB, 564x888px
>>17234960
I like Rorschach

I'm 5'0, chubby, I wear glasses and have short curly hair.
I'm shy but talkative, a very loving person, very anxious.

I want to know how good I will do at school this semester
>>
File: 35e2a83304_93386552_o2.png (277KB, 765x467px) Image search: [Google]
35e2a83304_93386552_o2.png
277KB, 765x467px
>>17235179
And here's my fictional character, sorry for all the seperate replies, forgot to 'lurk more'.
>>
>>17235190
>5'0
>chubby
>glasses
>curly hair
>anxious
>shy

>rorschach

/x/ - the post
>>
File: miwako.jpg (133KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
miwako.jpg
133KB, 500x279px
>>17234960
>Appearance/Style
I'm short and I have body modifications. My style ranges from really classic and elegant, to kind of grungy.
>Personality
I'd say I'm pretty melancholic.

I'd like a reading regarding my career, please!
>>
>>17232379

Spot on. Thank you so much.

Am I supposed to be with this guy or am I going to meet a girl?
>>
File: Dragonglass_Spear.jpg (6KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonglass_Spear.jpg
6KB, 250x141px
>>17235003
>>17235020
Current self, environment, situation, and pattern of daily events: The Universe, 8 of Swords

You're looking for meaning and having trouble finding it.
You are doing your best, but bad things happen occasionally, and often good things don't fall through! What's up with that?

It feels like you're walking on a treadmill or the wrong way on one of those moving walkways at airports, expending energy without moving forward much or at all..

"Here we mustrunas fast as we can, just to stay inplace" - Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

How much of your failures are your fault, you wonder...
Here's a hint: It doesn't fucking matter!! >:0 Instead of thinking badly of yourself for missing some goddamn opportunity, just think of some even cooler opportunities to reach for, and start working on them. Chop chop! You think you're getting another life in an earth anytime soon, buster? Don't waste any of this one moping!

Ideal self, situation etc to move into for most or all of 2016: The Moon, The Chariot

To explain what the heck I'm talking about here, I'll say this: everyone has a set of paths before them at all times, consisting of the choices they may take. Everyone changes their personality and self over time as they react to things emotionally.

This moon & chariot path is very powerful and I highly recommend you walk it, even though it will be very difficult, though you're already walking a difficult path, so it won't be as bad

There are parts in paths where there is necessary difficulty and suffering, but what it makes you into is partially up to you. I call the more significant of these 'crucibles'
The stuff that emerges from that kind of fire is like pic related, able to destroy even the strongest of the cold pessimism and doubts that your shadow sends to harass you

'Choose the more difficult and rewarding paths now or fall into mediocrity and depression in middle age' say cards. Harsh, but I definitely agree with them here...
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (499KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
499KB, 500x312px
>>17235032
Guidance/Clarification
The Empress, Prince of Cups, Death, 6 of Disks

You're strongly searching for a place of comfort and happiness, a bit haunted still by past choices and failures.
There will be something difficult or uncomfortable in the next month or two that should point out to you the necessity of a change, in perspective, in thought patterns, maybe even in personality...?

As long as you keep looking outward for stability, meaning, or excitement you will not be able to change and grow up more and will seeemingly continue to face the same problems

Similarly, worrying unnecessarily about others is time you should be getting more in touch with yourself instead.

Be an advocate of your own interests to that self-critical part of yourself. It's a necessary part, but it can be damaging when it is too critical.
For many people, my advice is to use logic to fight this part, but for you it looks like strong opposite emotions (IE fighting fear wih hope, negativity with determination, etcetera.)

You have strong emotions as one of your major strength traits, but they're too conflicted and at war a lot of the time. Being sad and gloomy can be healthy, powerful, even enjoyable in a not horrible way, but most of the time it isn't.
Why? Because the past of you that likes being happy and excited abhors this part, and vice versa so it chafes leading to discomfort whenever you're feeling really down or up.

Your neutral emotional states aren't very healthy either, as you mostly just are ignoring emotional issues in them. So they're not real neutral states and you don't get the neutral bonus or whatever.
Meditation would be good, especially between warming up and actually drawing or whatever your art is........
>>
I'll do the other 5 readings when/if my mana bar refills
>>
File: tumblr_m59z8gRxb41rxid87o1_500.gif (411KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m59z8gRxb41rxid87o1_500.gif
411KB, 500x260px
>>17235418
Thank you so much for this reading. It means a lot and I appreciate it. I'll be sure to reflect and mediate on it.
>>
File: grill.jpg (123KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
123KB, 650x450px
>>17235323

A grill*
>>
>>17233456
I got broken up with my first gf around thanksgiving. She has a lot of trouble identifying her own emotions, and I guess she thought she liked me back. Even though it felt mutual she later made a vague post about how she had no feelings for me. We're actually doing pretty well as friends now, but I still can't get over her. I had never felt a genuine connection with someone like that before and it's still there.

Can you please give me a reading on our future relationship? Not even in a romantic sense....just our relationship in general.
>>
File: 1453087596863.jpg (61KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453087596863.jpg
61KB, 600x321px
doing readings tonight.
>>
>>17235622
Can you do past life readings?
>>
>>17235622
Can you tell me if I'll stop being a shut in? I've got things going for me. I shut myself out. Sometimes I think I'm going to continue doing this for a while, and there's not much I can do.
>>
>>17235622
If you do past lives, that would be great. If not than just a general.
>>
File: happy bou.png (41KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
happy bou.png
41KB, 126x126px
>>17235622
I'd be interested in a past life reading as well, if that is okay.
>>
>>17235622
oohoohooh~!

can i get a reading next?
>>
For the wages of sin is death. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
>>
>>17235622

General reading please.
>>
>>17235778
Sometimes I get angry at posts like this, but then I get happy that these people are on /x/ with all the other shit that isn't real.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
>>
File: 20160117_233050.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160117_233050.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>17235622
Anything would be interesting; general, past life, afterlife, assessment of personality, whatever you want to do.
>>
>>17235622
Read here
>>
>>17235367
My phone died earlier, so I couldn't answer. Thank you, I appreciate this, and I'll think on the difficult paths. I think I know what I have to do, but it terrifies me because it seems ruinous and impossible, as if I need a miracle to make it happen.
>>
i need help,

what do the cards say.
>>
Anders

I want to know if I should be a writer or the other thing, because I am debating what I want to do with my life and can't decide. Might as well put it up to cards.
>>
>>17235642
>Can you tell me if I'll stop being a shut in?
Telling you by experience, once you become a shut-in for no apparent reason (ie. emotional trauma is one);
>you will eventually have insomnia
>you will eventually have depression
>you will eventually have anxiety
and all are connected to not having enough sun light daily. Messing up the sun light exposure ends you up with mineral and vitamin deficiency.

Leading problem is vitamin-B and vitamin D3.
Insomnia surely ruins your eating habits and hours which reduces vitamin-B because gut flora doesn't know which hour it gonna eat anymore; that leads to brainfarts, constipation and anxiety in the long run. We heard science news about gut flora health affects many things in human body, one of the major things it affect as is your mood. Directly taking vitamin-B won't repair your gut like it's magic, you have to put some more effort into it to bring it back to good old days it it ever took damage. Eating fermented foods like vinegar, pickles and yogurt and any food with prebiotic features (vitamin K sources) helps you to repair gut flora and shoo away thoughts that haunted you so far.
Lower vitamin-D3 is a cause of insomnia and not enough sunlight exposure and it leads to depression. Because your underlying parts in your brain just wants to see the sunlight just to be sure it lives in a good environment. When it doesn't see some sunlight it will struggle to keep bodily reactions going, especially harder if you depleted your mineral levels by messing your sleep schedule.

cont'n'd.
>>
>>17236044

Lowered mineral levels and increased sodium, generally a result of bad eating habits, as insomnia most likely is a result of these as well. Magnesium and potassium controls your sleep quality and comfort. Drinking things that bind a heavy burden on your liver like alcohol or too much coffee after dehydrating yourself (not drinking enough water) depletes minerals that affect your sleep quality via urinating. That causes you to sleep for hours, but having a chronic fatigue problem which seemed that you can never brush off. That may damage your liver and kidneys in the long run; you also may feel like taking an anti-oxidant like N-Acetyl Cysteine.
It's pretty common knowledge that NAC cures hangover and such things as mild nausea, also a strong anti-oxidant which can clear your liver.
However, you may wanna take precautions further like tension pills to protect your veins from any inflammation caused by heightened sodium levels because of bad food habits or dehydration.

I wrote all these just for general information, and to tell you to take that first step instead of asking cards.

>dubs
>>
One mindscape; highly experimental.

Reply with gender and a random word that pops in your head when reading this.
>>
>>17236114
male,
influence
>>
>>17236114
Male
Tenuous
>>
>>17236114
Male
existence
>>
>>17236114
Male
Red
>>
>>17236114
Female
Solitude
>>
File: 5v7dWk3m1L.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5v7dWk3m1L.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>17236124

I see the rune of Ehwaz. Focusing on this brought me to a landscape of a desert with such a strong dust storm; so hard to breath. I walk, and walk, finding nothing in either direction. I felt anxious, thus I shifted my focus, and saw a huge scorpion burrowing up the ground; wanting to fight me. I continued down this path and strugglingly ran past it with the dust storm trying to hold me back. After running for awhile, the scene shifts into a desert with white sand and black skies with only a crescent moon in it. It was much more calm and serene than the previous landscape. I continued exploring to no avail; there was nothing here except a few dead trees and such a nice breeze.

And thus, I shifted my focus, giving me the vision of the rune Dagaz. Focusing on this brought me to some place with lots of nature; mountains, hills, birds chirping. Such tranquility. I explored a little, and saw a mountain with a wooden hut on top. I went there, and anxiously knocked on the door; however, there was nobody in it. I entered, feeling pretty uncomfortable; there was a strange vibe surrounding it. I saw nothing in this house other than a few dead birds, so I exited and explored deeper into the mountains. Dead birds, everywhere; almost screaming at me that they've lost their freedom.

I shifted my focus here again, giving me the vision of the rune Sowilo, and was brought into the same black-and-white desert; except there was a sun shining so bright. I continued exploring, and there was nothing, yet again.

--

I stopped because I felt nauseous. All I can make of this: You're searching for freedom, but you have no idea where to get it from. With the sun shining in the desert, I think you're gonna be alright, friend; but know where you want to go, and what you want out of the things you do.
>>
One voice reading; highly experimental.

Post a vocaroo 20-30s long; speak freely, do not recite. Preferably speaking in English.

>>17236125
>>17236137
>>17236142
>>17236148

Sorry, I'm only doing one.
>>
>>17236114
Male,
Epicure
>>
>>17236204
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SEySvTk0Px
>>
>>17236227

That was fast.

Lurk around and give me awhile, m8; still feeling nauseous from that mindscape.
>>
>>17236237

I have like 20 /x tabs open, everything on here is slow. But man, how do you even get into states of mind such as those? I have never meditated on runes before. Anything you do other than sit there for hours on end? Take your time, I'll still be here
>>
File: 5-of-swords-night-sun.png (87KB, 155x281px) Image search: [Google]
5-of-swords-night-sun.png
87KB, 155x281px
>>17236227

I see a pair of angry red eyes staring at me in the dark, giving me no dice. I focused on this, and realized the eyes were yours; such rage with old age being caged. I see a triangle being set aflame; the fire burning so fiercely with no shame. Focusing on this, I see a man being stabbed in the head with some swords, almost reminding me of the 5 of Swords in my Night Sun deck.

I hear the sounds of swords clashing; so much conflict, so much rage. Then comes the vision of a stage and two knights clad in black and white, waiting to charge at one another. I waited, and waited, but they didn't fight; just glanced and stared at each other with conflict in their eyes. Curious I was, furious they were. As this was going nowhere, I shifted my focus.

I heard the sounds of wind blowing and thunder roaring, focusing on this gave me the vision of the rune Berkano, telling me about the birth of something new. Next comes the vision of the rune Perthro; hidden mysteries and such. It seems that the tide is about to change for you, my friend; however it will be hidden away from your eyes, and that sounds wise, considering the conflicts inside you I've glanced. I focused, and focused, and I saw the 3 of Swords appearing to be reversed, letting me know how much pain you're in, and that you should try to release them.

>>17236259

Meditation and practice.

I enter into a light trance with your voice, then scry from there; letting your voice guide me as I go along.

DXM is no fun, by the way.
>>
>>17236302
Do you picture all of that within that thirty seconds or so? To see something like this it sounds like you'd need either years of meditation or fucking shamanic doses of, well, yeah. It's like you're dreaming awake but it's deeper than that. But haha yeah no, if you want to do ~2000mgs of DXM make sure there's no chlorpheniramine maleate or guaifenisin in that shit. I was on a mountain staring at the city below, shit starts like telescopically expanding away from me, and it's like my mind copypastes the distance from me and the mountain beyond the big city in front of me twenty times over. I collapsed (or more of became aware that I was looking at the sky), and the clouds are just everywhere. then it's like some kind of kaleidoscope shit, the same 5 clouds become smaller and the image expanded inwards. It was fucking crazy. Some old people found me, wouldn't let me get up, next thing I know I have a tinfoil blanket wrapped around me and after, I'm on a helicopter and then in the hospital. Dxm is... I wish I had just stuck to the first time, the feeling of ego death was pure bliss. But I had to chase the dragon.

"such rage with old age being caged. I see a triangle being set aflame; the fire burning so fiercely with no shame." That triangle might consist of your sick fucking bars. Og du har din egen sett med runer? Skål til deg, jeg har noen også.
>>
>>17236339
Also; Trip sitter, trip sitter, trip sitter, trip sitter, trip sitter.
>>
>>17236339

> Do you picture all of that within that thirty seconds or so?

More like in 10 or so minutes, then some time typing up. I sometimes stop for a break, then re-focus on the last thing I saw/heard, and take it from there.

> if you want to do ~2000mgs of DXM

That's crazy, I'll never go that high. Personally, I usually take ~200mg, mixing some HBR with XR (polistirex) so I don't crash down hard because I drink -some- alcohol with it. CPM in any dosage of DXM is a bad idea, still.

> Og du har din egen sett med runer? Skål til deg, jeg har noen også.

Aye (thank you Google Translate). You're Norwegian, I presume?

>>17236341

> trip sitter

Yes, yes, m8. You need one.
>>
>>17236372
I'd be sitting there trying to loop that shit without that advice, lol.

Yeah, don't go that high, don't chase that purple dragon. I' just throwing it out there incase someone on here usually meditates on drugs. But yeah, that was a bit of an anomaly for me, because I always stuck around 480mg.

Not Norwegian, just learning it for shits and giggles. Got my own hammer with a nice chain and my own sack of iron age scandinavian letters. Also have a nice bookshelf of mythology shit growing.

And desu, I have never had a trip sitter. Unless trip sitters can count people that are high with you. But I'm so used to 480mgs of dxm that I grew out of the need for one (at that dose range). As soon as I finish typing out my buddy's recorded skinwalker story, I'll analyze your results bit by bit.
>>
File: B intens.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
B intens.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17235179
>>17235200
Prince of Swords, Ten of Swords, Queen of Cups, 6 of Cups, 3 of Disks, Prince of Cups

Ok, I'll explain in metaphor since this one is subtle and I can't really figure out how to say it logically
Since it's /x/, let's say that the spirits that Bob Dylan mentioned in 'Chronicles' are real and influence a musician's or bands's popularity.

How do you think you can appeal to them? No, not magic. Not deals. This is different from the deal with the devil thing (through the bible poster would disagree), in that a deal with the devil is always bad.
Be dedicated to the music and play for hours each day, pursuing the vague magical feeling of the best parts of it.
Playing house concerts would be good when you can get together a band.......

Why don't you use your darkness and moodiness to provide fuel for determination and strength of focus?
Make your mind and body a temple in whatever flavor you see as ideal for your music. Live intensely in that fashion. Good example of why I'm talking about is found in 'The Septenary of Talismans' by E Levi

An old meaning of making your mind and body a temple meant to attract spirits, even minor gods, and obviously the royals are genetically suited and trained by the best to have the best temples in order to house the major gods

And temple means your forehead. So within your temple is your brain, consciousness, etc, and purifying your temple is anointing it with water or holy oil or something? Nah more like purifying and focusing your thoughts
Pure doesn't mean happy and optimistic, its just the distilled essence of the 'magical feelings', or 'peak experiences' you connect with and seek out...
>>
>>17236179
I think I can call that as pretty accurate. Now I'm searching information on those runes through web.

It's interesting but not surprising that all 3 runes have somewhat related to the color blue, which is my favorite color and also my aura color regarding to a friend. Ehwaz's associated color is "dark blue", while Dagaz' associated color is "light blue". Sowulo's associated color is silver/white but healing color is "blue" again.
As for their meanings; Ehwaz - Death/Censorship, Dagaz - Honesty, Sowulo - Potential.
You just dug deeper in my mind, or it seems my mind has a messed time schedule.
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>17235065
You: 2 of Cups
Them: 4 of Cups

This ones moody and emotional, just like both of you. Too much emotion for m words to really do justice. I am picturing the two of you staying somewhere and it is raining for days and you're both gloomy, depressed and melancoly, but you are both feeling the same stuff, so you become kinda... comfortable with these things.

[[Not saying become an emo; those aren't truly comfortable because it's about showing it for them, not the experience itself. There's a difference between simply wearing your emotions on your sleeve and actually having the emotions so that you can display them like that]]

I feel like you'll solve each other's simpler psyche problems, leaving the baseline existential angst all humans come with, and you'll develop that pretty far, allowing you the perspective to make yourself more what you want to be, be productive and appear cool

The key words here are secret melancholy, success that appears impressive to others, emotional depth, stability
If/when you break up it will be emotional, but I don't think there's real anger there
>>
File: Velma_Dinkley.png (9KB, 212x406px) Image search: [Google]
Velma_Dinkley.png
9KB, 212x406px
>>17234960
Still doing readings? If you have the time to.
> Brown eyes, dark brown hair long enough to the center of my back, comfortable style, t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, sweater to keep me warm.
> Stubborn, optimistic, people love to be around me in social situations, joyful, antisocial
> A general reading if it's possible.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1370741583770.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370741583770.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17232709
This is a very late response, in return of yours.

I did some thinking and while I was not able to scry or do anything strenuous yesterday for various reasons that I still cannot understand how they occurred and whether it was really my fault if it happened or not. Sleep is a wonder, and it become one during the night.

I give you a choice. Either you will get a normal scrying that I will try to delve into as deep as possible (not sure if I'm able to do this during the next few days) or I can give you a customized tarot spread with the Thoth deck that may get up to 25 cards if it called for it. Definitely more than 13 or 15. However it may not be something that I'd dump straight into the thread; pastebin or some other manner of dumping a sheer fuckload of text that would bring up on. It would take me a while to interpret, but I could pull it off in a reasonable amount of time. The latter one needs a whole load of testing, but it's essentially a heavily expanded and improvised Celtic Cross, to give you an idea. At least if you're familiar with tarot spreads.

It's your call. I'm down for both.
>>
>>17236302

>I see a pair of angry red eyes staring at me in the dark, giving me no dice. I focused on this, and realized
the eyes were yours; such rage with old age being caged. I see a triangle being set aflame; the fire burning
so fiercely with no shame. Focusing on this, I see a man being stabbed in the head with some swords, almost
reminding me of the 5 of Swords in my Night Sun deck.

Maybe I'm staring too hard at the symbolism and not what is being symbolized, other than old built up pressure and self blame for shit that isn't relevant that I need to move on from.

>I hear the sounds of swords clashing; so much conflict, so much rage.

True

>Then comes the vision of a stage and two knights
clad in black and white, waiting to charge at one another. I waited, and waited, but they didn't fight; just glanced
and stared at each other with conflict in their eyes. Curious I was, furious they were. As this was going nowhere, I
shifted my focus.

Haha, that's funny. I've been burningly wanting to kill myself in leiu of all that's happened. I personally am not afraid of being dead, but I'm afraid of what I'll leave behind, so I don't do it. The knights unfortunately are at a stalemate until my situation betters, and even potentially after.

>I heard the sounds of wind blowing and thunder roaring, focusing on this gave me the vision of the rune Berkano,telling me about the birth of something new.

Do you ever get reversed runes?
>>
>>17236302
>Next comes the vision of the rune Perthro; hidden mysteries and such.
It seems that the tide is about to change for you, my friend; however it will be hidden away from your eyes, and that
sounds wise, considering the conflicts inside you I've glanced. I focused, and focused, and I saw the 3 of Swords
appearing to be reversed, letting me know how much pain you're in, and that you should try to release them.

Berkano and perthro. Christ this shit... I'll be getting a proper job for the first time, and while a job and source of income are a boon, diving headfirst into processes I know nothing of, there is my mystery. The swords, I don't really know about. Other than perhaps they embody my built up pressure. Perhaps it can be the blinding fury I can get from being around my idiot brothers.
>>
File: 1450611442413.jpg (327KB, 1366x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1450611442413.jpg
327KB, 1366x1375px
>>17236504
Am I to marry her?
>>
File: 1374277922898.jpg (666KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1374277922898.jpg
666KB, 1920x1200px
>>17236512
I'm not doing readings for anyone else save for that one anon. He's the one to decide whether he wants a reading in the first place, but if he does, I gave him a choice.

I'd suggest waiting up for another reader on this. I apologize, but I am not in the damned position to strain myself. Not at all. Not at damn all.
>>
>>17236519
And after you read that anon, GO TO BED!
<3
>>
>>17236504
Oh wow, thank you. Well, either one would be above and beyond for me, especially since it's a silly love query. If scrying is more convenient, that would be fine. If you want to practice the spread you mentioned, I would be happy to be a guinea pig for you.
>>
File: 1370830261224.jpg (474KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1370830261224.jpg
474KB, 2560x1440px
>>17236531
...fucking fishfuckers...

I would only read the fella when I'm back home and when I'm rested properly. I wish I could sleep right now, but alas, it's just a dream that will not come true for the next three or four hours.

L-love you too, anon. <3

>>17236538
>it's a silly love query
>silly

I would usually agree with you by quite a bit and normally not put in the effort, but eh. . . I'm trying to find an excuse to use this spread in the thread. Scrying may make less sense than the spread, since what I cooked up is going in-depth. A lot. It may help.

So, what's your love query, hmm? I would almost prefer it to be a general one, but at the same time I can be flexible with this thing. The main 12-13 cards won't change anyway.
>>
>>17236450

> You just dug deeper in my mind

I hope you enjoyed the read.

>>17236506
>>17236510

> Do you ever get reversed runes?

Yeah, they can appear as reversed.

> The swords, I don't really know about.
> they embody my built up pressure

So then, it could be interpreted as release of pressure; since it appeared reversed.
>>
>>17236545
>I would almost prefer it to be a general one
That's totally fine by me, thanks.
>>
>>17235096
Your development of guitar skills: Princess of Disks

Sounds like your progress in guitar is impressively good, considering past procrastination, heh. There's not much to say here, just keep practicing, following logic to make you dreams of musicianship concrete. Keep passing those checkpoints!

>>17235136
What you need/want from the relationship: Death, Queen of Disks
What she needs/wants: Knight of Wands, 5 of Swords

Eh I dont have time to do this one justice but I'll say that you are taking it too seriously compared to her.

Just focus on something else for a while. Maybe it would be best if you broke up. If that happened, what would make you upset about it, specifically?
Think about that for a bit.

If you understand your own interests and motives, are comfortable with and as yourself, then even if she leaves you or cheats on you you will remain positive and strong. Don't be so 'fazed' by small things. Be unfazed.

>>17235190
Academics Reading: The Hermit & The Prince of Disks

You might have to be a bit reclusive in order to study enough. By enough I mean a lot. More than you even have to, since you need to catch up a bit in a few areas, and it would be nice to be actually ahead of the curve, even

You've got to both:
A) enjoy the subject and not hate the homework, and
B) have a bit better patience (work for longer, don't get so annoyed at being stuck on something you don't understand)

___,,
I'll try to get to the other two as well before I go to sleep
>>
>>17235243
Career reading: 6 of Swords, The Devil

You'll make a killing. Eventually. If you change.

Be more ambitious, aggressive and cunning, and pursue many possibilities simultaneously, instead of one plus maybe a backup plan sometimes, which is your current setting

You really need to apply your understanding of what people expect and remain unobtrusive to those you might clash with or should otherwise avoid.
This is specifically in regard to the workplace, though
You should have at least three places to channel aggression and competition that aren't work

Also, apply that previously mentioned understanding of expectastions to get ahead, not just to avoid being fired or demoted..

See what it is somebody want to see in someone that etc etx. You'll figure it out. Or remain in low-end jobs, whatever

>>17236503
Eh I'm basically asleep now so no dice, sorry
>>
Few love/relationship readings. Avoid "what do you see in my future soulmate" kind of questions.

> name/alias of you and partner
> gender of you and partner
> query
>>
File: henna.jpg (55KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
henna.jpg
55KB, 467x700px
>>17236854
Eve and Bear, female and male

Can you just do a general of sorts? Our relationship has changed a lot recently and I'd like a check-up (engaged, together for over 3 years)
>>
>>17236690
I was the one about the relationship. Damn, I asked for a reading not too long ago, before Christmas, and whoever did it that time said basically the same thing. I didn't want to believe it, but it seems to be true. I guess I am just taking it too seriously. I mean we've been together for a while and we haven't kissed yet and I haven't even met her family yet. She's met mine. She's a nice woman and very sweet and I don't think she'd ever cheat, but I've never thought about what would make me upset if I split. I guess the only thing that'd make me sad Is just the end of a relationship. I mean that's standard since that'd make anybody sad after a breakup. But that's it since we never really shared ourselves intimately. But enough of the novel I'm typing out. Thanks for the reading, mate. Cheers
>>
>>17236854
Are general love readings ok? Don't really want to know what you see in my future soulmate, want to know if I'm going to meet someone

L ,male
Looking for qt.13

Thank you and no problem if you can't read.
>>
>>17236854
Leah/Jasper
F/M
Can you give me an overall assessment/how long could we last? Or how can I move the relationship into deeper levels?
>>
>>17236854
I would like to know this. Will someone still close to my heart ever make conversation with me again?

I'm f he's a guy
My initial is E his is N
>>
>>17236854
>"s"/"b"
>male/female
will i ever dick her
>>
>>17236863

> How you see it: The Star
> What you need: 7 of Pentacles
> What you want: Knight of Pentacles
> How he sees it: 4 of Pentacles (R)
> What he needs: Knight of Cups (R)
> What he wants: Strength
> Issue: 7 of Pentacles (R)
> Outcome: 5 of Pentacles (R)
> Advice: The Emperor (R)

I feel like I've given you a reading before, but eh..

Let's see.. I'm not sure if I should be honest/straightforward here, because it's not looking so good.

I'm sensing that the both of you views this relationship the opposite of each other - you think this is the start of something new, something afresh; however he's viewing this as yet another obstacle to happen. You seek peace and stability in the relationship, however he has no idea what he wants.

It seems that you're trying to move forward way too fast, and he's not tagging along for the ride. Well, be careful here, there seems to be some sort of deceit involved, as the reversed Knight of Cups speaks of. He needs some sort of self-control; discipline, so to speak.

The issue here is impatience and restlessness coming from the both of you, and the outcome points to a break-up if you continue down this path. Both of you should stop abusing your positions and actually move together forward mutually instead of trying to take charge of the relationship one at a time.
>>
File: 1367168044446.jpg (276KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1367168044446.jpg
276KB, 1280x853px
>>17236568
So, how should I give this to you? There is no chance in hell I'm posting the entire thing in separate posts in here. Either pastebin, like I said, e-mail, or some other way of giving it. I have the cards, but it'll take me a few to interpret it all in a sensible manner. It ended up being 21 cards in total, but it's all looking relatively interesting.

Like I said, it may not work. It may work. I don't know. I may just have wasted my own time on this, getting all the wrong cards, but eh... It'll take me some time, so you can take your time with responding too.
>>
>>17236874

Sure, but short one;

> Situation: 5 of Swords
> You: 4 of Cups, 2 of Wands (R), Queen of Pentacles (R)
> Advice: The Chariot

Ah, lad. You need a new perspective on things; your thoughts are stable and fine, however, your emotions are all over the place and you act like a goof whenever you meet a qt3.14. Take care of this first; seek stability and equilibrium before you go out looking for a lass. Your advice here would be to go out and socialize more, simple as that.
>>
>>17236854
C (me) / M (him)
Male / Male

Am I just a toy to him? Something he can manipulate? Or does he actually care for me?
>>
Sorry, I'm (>>17236854) not doing anymore. Might be back later to catch the rest.
>>
>>17236895
Thank you for providing the cards, I'm going to interpret the spread on my own too. Readings about how to fix things always say we will break up, readings about whether we're meant to be so absolutely. Is a struggle but a worthy one
>>
>>17236905
Thank you for taking the time to give me a reading..

The reading was spot on
>>
>>17236707
Thanks anon,I appreciate it.
>You should have at least three places to channel aggression and competition that aren't work
What do you mean? Like a hobby or extra-curricular thing?
>>
>>17236897
A pastebin would definitely work, thank you
>>
Is this new job gonna be worth it? I can't imagine working at my current one forever, its horrible.
>>
I'd like a clarification regarding number sequences pointing toward a city I lived in. Is this actually pointing toward the city or is it more about the numbers themselves?
>>
>>17236462
Thanks for the reading!
>>
File: 1442667605629.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442667605629.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17237386
http://pastebin.com/1dDv6ygw

p-pls feedback
>>
>>17237790
Not that guy but, it looks lengthy and in-depth and it's free so I'd say it looks pretty good.
Wish you could do more.
>>
File: 1370797093025.jpg (448KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1370797093025.jpg
448KB, 1000x1000px
>>17237802
You'd sure as fuck wish I'd do more. Maybe when I'll get a better hang of the cards, then perhaps, perhaps...It'd be something I'd do if I was completely bored and had absolutely nothing else to do for the next hour or so.

The thing is, the interpretation may as well be fine, in-depth and lengthy and whatever you name it, but if the cards are wrong then it may as well crumble upon itself right there and then. It seemed to make some sense, the entire spread, but I'm slightly nervous that it didn't.
>>
Anyone wanna trade readings? I do tarot. I'd like age gender and sign.
My query is if Ronove was pleased with my offering. I wonder how things look from here on out.....
>>
>>17237818
Hey Io :D
Hey, I'm having trouble remembering if it was you I had a discussion with about the maternal side of my family with the intuition and if you had mentioned talking to my father, seeing him as a "sleeper"...
>>
>>17237790
Holy shit, this is just...wow. I saw the cards in the spread, and even those were enough to spook me a bit. I'll read over your epic reading a few more times and give more feedback. Would you like it here or by email?
>>
anyone doing readings
>>
File: 1433019336701.jpg (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1433019336701.jpg
507KB, 1536x2048px
>>17237961
Wait, even the cards were enough to spook you? Was it because of the sheer amount of them or something else entirely? Well... never mind on that one. For me, the feedback doesn't matter if it ends up here or in e-mail. If it's dealing with more touchy things that you do not wish to talk about, then I can post my e-mail and you can dump it all here. If not, then here is fine enough.

>>17237942
Hello Discord!

I may have done a reading for you on that, yes. I do not think we had further discussion than that though, so in case you mean that, you're mixing me up with someone else. But the reading was me.
>>
>>17237984
No, I think the reading was the information given. I did talk to him while on vacation and found out stuff I never knew about him, thought I knew everything about him lol. But I guess my great grandma used to speak in tongues, something else involving prophecy's and I be live he said some form of healing. She is also the one who you can compare a picture of her as a toddler to a toddler picture of me and we look identical. Also found out more information pertaining to him and stuff that happened to me when I was still a baby/toddler and all that. I want to thank you again for that! Really helped in opening up some more stuff for me. I may try and catch you one of these days to try another mindscape, scry or reading from you before I start attempting reading again :D
>>
>>17237984
Hi Io! How are you? Havent been on here in a while. Are you reading?

Is anyone reading?

Jas
Male
>>
Anyone currently reading?
>>
>>17238308
No. Pls try again later.
>>
>>17238308
Try latintarot
>>
>>17238308
I'm tired. Show me monstergirl hentai links and query with age gender and sign then I might read for you.
>>
>>17237936
I read for you yesterday but forgot to ask for one in return. Can I still claim it? If so, I've considered taking another student and would like to know if this would be a good move for me at this time.
>>
>>17238372
Yeah I gotcha covered... wanna do my query as well like last time?
I'm working on your reading now....
>>
>>17238376
I did your Ronove query yesterday. Did you have another one for me?
>>
>>17238384
Yeah I wanted to know if the offering was enough and how things are still going etc. I think sent a succubus to me but I could have been autisticly jerking it.
But you did really fucking good btw.
I'm doing the celtic cross spread and i'm gonna start typing it out now.
If you do that question i'll do another one of yours.
>>
>>17238392
Alright, I scried this one for you.

I first saw the 3 of Pentacles from RW flash and go. Then, through the darkness, I saw vines to grow. Up to the sky they seemed to reach, and up to a ceiling above they shall likely breach. Cracks in the ceiling I begin to see, and the vines through them continue growing.

Looking above the cement, I see the vines begin to decorate the floor, and a single sunflower through the concrete to grow. The vines that grew from underground now on the surface do abound. Some part of you must break, but thereafter, great progress shall take hold. You'll need to be open and bold, for you'll be somewhat afraid over the debt that must be paid, but surface reflections shall show...

Well, you're going to spooked pretty soon, that much I can tell. But, for a more direct answer, I pulled some cards:
Your offering, his reaction: Death (reversed), Justice (reversed)
Present outcome / potential outcome of further offering: 5 of Swords / 7 of Wands (reversed)
Advice: 5 of Wands

You see, this is why I don't work with demons. To put this simply, you're slightly screwed no matter what you do. You're gift might have been insufficient, but offering more won't get you anywhere at all. Right now, you just need to hold on, because things are going to get bumpy soon. Use your head, no matter what comes, and you'll come out better when all of this is done.
>>
>>17238444
>You're gift
>You're
*Your

Wow, I can't believe I just did that
>>
File: third_eye.jpg (491KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
third_eye.jpg
491KB, 1600x1200px
>>17238384
Immediate challenge:Nine of Cups
Present:Queen of Pentacles
Distant past: Three of Pentacles
Recent past : Six of Pentacles
Immediate future: Page of Wands.
Factors affecting the situation at hand: Eight of wands.
External Differences : King of Swords
Hopes and fears: Seven of Cups.
Best Outcome : Knight of Swords
Final Outcome: Two Cups.

So it seems to me that the immediate challenge card is that you or your student is struggling with having his/her wishes to be fulfilled or satisfied.
The current moment card Queen of pentacles seems to tell me that you seem to be in a comforting position at the current moment, that's why you're considering taking on an extra student?
Distant past seems to tell me that you had smooth sailing teaching before or at least dealing with whatever you were teaching.
Recent past seems to point to that you may feel really satisfied after seeing your student bloom or doing a favor?
In the immediate future the cards tell me if you do take on the student(which seems likely) there will be a lot of energy and enthusiasm in the works and it will feel very new and refreshing.
Factors affecting the situation seem to point to a sudden change or event . I don't know the nature of the event but it seems to be something very fast and unexpected.
As for external differences you may get so caught up in the excitement of teaching that you might stray from the goal or the actual purpose of teaching. So you must stay true but still try to learn to enjoy yourself!
Hopes and fears seem to me that you may be a little bit paranoid about your wishful thinking and imagination. You must have been dwelling on this for a long time. Hopefully it doesen't take too much of toll on you!
Best outcome seems to point towards the lesson progressing rather fast and the student catching on rather quickly and it flows well.
Final outcome the cards tell me this student seems to be really good and a nice match for you. Two of cups doesn't really lie! Feedback pls.
>>
>>17238444
Well fuck dude i'm already majorly spooked.
I thought that everything was gonna work out and I offered enough.
I'm really confused and I didn't even do that shit on fucking him over on purpose.
I guess I am dead now. I don't really see how I can grow from this.
>>
Hi. I don't know if it's too late on the thread to ask for a reading but I'm doing it anyways
K, 24, female.
What's coming in the near future?
Thanks.
>>
>>17238491

444 yay!

I'm a male, Scorpio and 23

I feel like my job wants me gone, whether for the minor infraction or for me not fitting into their cult.ure but I'd like a read about this por favor.
>>
>>17232264
I haven't done a reading in years, but felt drawn to your questions.
She's happy there. Even if she tended towards anger in life, now she has found peace and is not mad at you.
>>
>>17238542

Tom
Sagittarius
Dark green

Will this relationship workout? Is she still interested or not ready for a relationship? Is she loyal?
>>
>>17238455
>55
Checked

I should note first of all that I don't have a particular new student in mind, but I wondered if the time was right. As far as where I am now emotionally, it's somewhat similar to where I was when I was best able to offer guidance before. I wouldn't say I'm in a great position, but I can give back in some way at this time, if at least to distract myself from the feels and channel them into something productive.

Distant past as 3 of Pentacles makes sense, as work I've put in teaching before led to great success, and your interpretation of the 6 of Pentacles there is spot-on.

When I saw your spread, I thought the Page of Wands might represent that actual student, but I can see how I could get caught up in it and really excited. I actually studied to be a teacher irl, but there was a massive layoff of teachers when I got my degree, so I have to satisfy that desire by teaching scrying, it seems. The 8 of Wands here is interesting, for I've had the notion that something big is coming, or that there will be some correspondence or a breakthrough of some sort, possibly in communication. I haven't been able to figure out what, but I feel something coming, and it's strange that it should show up here.

The 7 of Cups is a little weird here. I'm not terribly paranoid because I don't have anyone in particular in mind, like I said. I might say this card is well-dignified in this case, representing creative brainstorming, as I suppose I hope this pushes me forward in some way.

The overall reading looks extremely positive, though, so I think it would be a good idea right now, and this might help me channel my energy productively.

I'll keep my ear open, thank you.
>>
>>17238567
This seems kinda strange but is there some way to contact you?
I've been looking around for learning to scry.
>>
>>17238491
Nah, don't be too spooked. In a sense, you're getting what you asked for, just not as smoothly as you really planned.

I'm reminded of a certain anon who told a story about how he asked Odin to give him a sign on whether or not his girlfriend was trustworthy, and she cheated on him soon after. He may not have wanted that kind of a sign, but it was clear as day, and he did get what he was looking for.

It's something kind of like that.

Remember that there's always a risk inherent to working with entities in that they have their own will and their own manner of doing things. At the same time, they might also understand that some of us learn only through blows, and some of us (like me) are /very/ stubborn. Remember that you need to crack some eggs to make an omelet (or whatever other similar phrase you like). Also, remember that very old beings often have a strange sense of humor.

If I understood you correctly, you're down for one more for me? Well, I want to get an occult research project going, and I already have some interest arising. I won't give details, but I'm wondering how to make it work well and keep it from interfering too much with my other goals.

>>17238580
[email protected]
>>
>>17238598
Yeah i'll give you another one. Do you have a skype or something instead? Email is kinda a pain in the ass skype would be so much better or something like that.Please dude. Also do you want the cross on this one or do you care if I go easy?
>>
Back and arisen from the sleepy sleep.

>>17238029
I see. I was incredibly unsure back at that time when I heard that part, at least the entire sleeper thing. I'm surprised it worked out as such, and that you learned more about your family and in turn, about yourself. Great. Simply great.

As for another reading, that's an incredible uncertainty. I'm not sure when I'll do another one next time; I'm trying to get my shit together mentally and so far, I'm... eh... let's not get into that too much, shall we?

No problem and good luck with future reading!

>>17238145
Hello Jas and I'm ... not quite alright, but eh, happens. Just an expected down low. I'm not reading, if that wasn't already obvious.
>>
File: loyal.gif (990KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
loyal.gif
990KB, 500x360px
>>17238547
Every time I fucking see the word loyal I have to do this. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17237818
The cards are never wrong, only one's interpretation of them.
>>
can someone here divinate the gender of my unborn kid?
>>
>>17238633
It sounds like a boy, but the more concrete sciences are a bit better at divining that, though not by much. At least tomboys are fun enough.
>>
>>17237790
>>17237984
I was spooked by the accuracy of the sortilege, though I suppose that shouldn't surprise me with you.

I've read over the reading a few times, and it's all 100% correct, and your overall interpretation is spot-on, but I'll point out some details that are strikingly true in an effort to show you where you truly shone.

>What put you in this current position is a forceful kind of a contemplation, one that you needed to do and perhaps you may still need to
This is the best way to describe how I ended up where I am.

>You will for creation and a new beginning in this, no? Home, health, wealth, whatever you name it.
Yes, perfect; I'm actually looking to settle down and have a family, so this is precisely my will.

>You will for creation and that is influenced by a sharp, but yet gentle nature of it.
Along with the sharp desire for this “creation,” as you put it, is a sort of watery cups-like emotional nature to it. I may have my mind very well-informed and set, but I am a very emotional and caring person at my core, and you subsequently noted the strong influence of my deep emotions, something that sometimes needs to be shown with cards because it's not as easily obvious at times.

>Do you think it's a little bit unfair for you?
I've come to realize how much I've fucked up, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like I got the short end of the stick on more than one occasion.

Everything in the reading is shockingly accurate, like I said, but I just wanted to point out a couple more things:
>project
>The Hierophant

I think you know how accurate this is, you brilliant girl. Thank you very much for this, your spread and interpretation was magnificent; I hope you put your name on it so future readers who use it know whom to thank for it.
>>
>>17238607
I'll give my skype over email. A simple reading is fine for the research project, thanks.
>>
>>17238621
God damn it . You got me last week.. I'm loling gotta be more careful
>>
>>17238547
Universe conspires to get my posts skipped.

If anyone could give me a reading I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>17238654
>[email protected]
Request sent.
>>
From her throne of skulls rules our Queen of endless might
She is the initiator of dark dreams - Bringer of Luciferian light
She is Satan's mistress, a reflection of the Black Sun
A Queen of the sinister moon - She's our dark mother divine

Lilith - Our Dragon Goddess
Taninsam - Destroyer of lies
For your glory we kill this world
In thy name we Sacrifice

Bringer of nocturnal light
Grant us the powers of the eyeless sight
Unveil thyself our obscene Queen
And cleanse us with the Black Flames of your beauty

We are your faithful children
And we call upon you in this blackest of rites
Open now the gate that is your womb
Engulf our spirits with your raging night

We wash your lotus feet with blood
The life force of our enemy
We slay all those who would defy you
And with grim death seal their destiny

Grant us the powers of the eyeless sight
Unveil thyself our obscene Queen
And cleanse us with the Black Flames of your beauty

Lilith, we cry out thy name
Bless us with thy infernal presence
And open the pathway

Ishet Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffot!

Dark Mother, Mother Divine!
Dark Mother, Mother Divine!

Dark Mother of Wrathful Chaos - Come forth through the gate
>>
my wife is courtney. What is the gender of our unborn child?
>>
To any reader out there:

i met this guy, lets call him X while getting over another guy, lets call him Y. I'm still not over Y, and am wondering if I should just take my passion out on guy X. Guy X is really, really good looking (technically way hotter than guy Y, but I still like guy Y better), tall, intelligent and makes bank (not that i care about $ at all). Anyways, whenever I'm thinking about guy Y, guy X always calls. Guy X is pretty insistent on hanging out with me and getting to know me. Texts me everyday and shows healthy interest in me. I want to know if guy X is just trying to use me and if I should honestly just be waiting for guy Y. Guy Y played a lot of games and honestly, guy X is way too hot to not be a player; unless I really did get lucky and meet an amazing guy with whom I click with so well. His smile honestly just makes me so happy.

I would like a tarot reading to tell me about this new guy.

Thanks!
>>
>>17238704
mexican
>>
>>17238716
I'm not a reader... but I will say that keep looking for guy X and forget guy Y, if he wants something he will do the effort.
Have you watched "He's not that into you"?
You should.
GL !
>>
>>17238614
Thanks Io! I hope everything starts going better on your end.
>>
Anyone currently reading?
>>
>>17238547

Things look good today but the immediate future is troublesome. You're ready, she's flighty, but that isn't a permanent state. Problems could come from the intellectual rapport between you, or her own emotional state. If you want this to work, keep positive, but don't ignore the signs around you or you will lose this relationship.
>>
Allison
Aries
New York
Romance reading please
>>
>>17238742
Yeah but what if guy X just wants sex? trying 2 get a vibe from him if any reader can decipher
>>
>>17238921
How should I respond to the signs? And what sort of signs?

I'm immensely grateful. You described our relationship to a T. Thank you
>>
>>17236409
Heh, it's funny you mention the deal with the devil. I was actually thinking about going to a certain crossroad in Mississippi to make a deal after reading about Rob Johnson, I'm a little too fascinated with the story.

Anyway, thanks for the reading. I'll try my best to play on the days where I feel like shit and see where it takes me. I've tried forming a band with my friends that play but they don't really wanna take it seriously. Hopefully I'll be able to find some mates in college.
>>
Any readers lurking?

I was hoping to get a reading.

Male
>>
>>17239234
Here.
>you are a male
>your age is 22
>male?
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17239242
Calm down Pythia, oracle of delphi
you gonna spook the shit out fo everyone here
>>
>>17239099

Don't let yourself be discouraged too easily, what seems obvious won't be all that it seems to be at first. The girl may need some reassurance to get over her own insecurity. Stand by her.
>>
>>17239242
Hi, are you offering a reading?

Jas
Male

I would like to know if i'm on the right path. I'm trying get my life together but Im unsure of how to proceed. I'm confused, i guess.
>>
Someone can read please?
>Jefry
>20
>Aries
>#4
>green
>Ancient Egypt
>>
>>17239294
Shit man. You are an excellent reader. Thats incredible. Thank you. I'll heed your words
>>
>>17239286
>kek
>>17239301
You my friend. I can tell you that there is not right path at all, every single decision that you make, will have a good or bad consequence. You just gotta learn what's that what you're doing wrong. Remember that you're doing the same. And the universe will try to teach you the same lesson in different ways. Start thinking about what you wanna see in your future, but without forget about the present. Live doing what you want, at leats you hurt someone. Make the right choice anon. Just find the synchronity in your existence, and start living between light and darkness, just observing.
>>
>>17239330
Cc...c-can you give me a reading, anon?
>>17238967
>>
>>17239330
A reading, anon?

21 M Scorpio
Asfandyar

Is she loyal to me? What is she hiding from me? What's the future of our relationship? She's 20 F Aries btw.
>>
>>17239330

can you give me a general love reading, anon? i'm female/pisces. if not that's okay too.
>>
>>17239351
I see you're insecure or afraid of something. Idk what it is, but if you have that someone. Let it know that even in a world where everyone go ahead without stop, you will stop and find your partner in middle of the confusion, let it know that you're afraid of lose.. if you're alone don't worry. You just gotta read the sings of future. Go out more often, but go to those places that you enjoy. You will find a good surprise ;)

>>17239365
Don't be insecure at all of your partner, you may find her rude. But remember she is Aries, don't like to heard what should be good, and if you do it will do all the opposite. Make sure of give her the freedom what she deserve, but at the same time remember her that you're there for her without matter what. And always try to solve things together. You will have some fight and discussions for stupid things but after you get good again. You will have a good fire and made a good fusion

>>17239377
So you should try less to get answers. And try more hard to find your way to success. There is someone waiting for you. Waiting for your love but you will never find if you don't seek
>>
>>17239434
can give me a general read my good man?
male 20 gemini
>>
>>17239434

i do seek, though. i am trying to find someone.
>>
>>17239434

Male 28 Taurus

Thanks
>>
>>17239440
Destiny is a matter of fact, everything is in a good mood now. Take your chance or you will lose it. Those who give you that bad feeling keep away from them. Also you will seek for answers in wrong places. Sometimes you just forget that the answer is always in front of your eyes. See with others eyes
>>
>>17239434
>>17239434
Thank you, I've been seeing someone for about a year, but we are both incredibly busy, focused on other things. I care about him tremendously and could see myself going further with him, maybe even marriage. I will tell him this, thank you :)
>>
>>17239442
Telling you, seek. But not with the meaning of seek that you have, just let the things happens. Remember that the universe trick you sometimes, but you will payback if you trick it too. Just wish the opposite of your wish, but never rejected anything that come to you, maybe is not what your expecting at first but may is just a gate to meet that person that you want. You play with this reality. Just gotta wish harder, and also keep moving. Everything happens for a reason. Ashe
>>
File: ChaosVoidSmall_zpsbf059c0b.png (305KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosVoidSmall_zpsbf059c0b.png
305KB, 333x493px
>>17238683
Hey nice taste, 11/10, RIC Jon, etcetera
Are you just a metalhead or are you chaote or anti cosmic satanist? Just wondering if the book Panparadox by Vexior is worthwhile or just a bunch of fancy garbage

The fancy limited edition tomes thing points to either garbage or an author without a decent paying job heh

Fun fact: this song is referencing the OG skull throne in that first line.
Also most dissection songs on Reinkaos are rituals often pretty verbatim, from whatever edgy bible thart the temple of black light uses.

Does order of nine angles use a similar bible? Who even is the leading chaos sect the days? Haven't payed attention to that stuff since like '09......
>>
>>17239545

how much harder do i have to wish for something to finally happen?? and by the opposite of my wish-what do you mean by that exactly?
>>
>>17239513
Well you my friend, idk man. What are you hiding? Are you sure that you wanna do that thing? Remember don't act without thinking of the future. Find the order behind the chaos.. you will find that light that long time ago you've been looking for, remember good and bad are subjectives. Be more open with those who really try to get close to you. And I want in this moment you go and find that person around you, and say what they mean for you. Don't be afraid, you don't have to be nice always
>>
Could I get a reading?
33 m Aquarius
I would like to know if I'll get a girl soon, it's getting lonely here
>>
>>17239529
Welcome, and remember. Every detail care! You guys will be busy and gonna be distant for a while. Use this in your favor, you can show your appreciation for him, surprise him with something special. He will appreciate, and use games to get his rewards. You guys will have so much fun. Once your synchronity be completed.

>>17239563
You just don't gotta wish. You have to believe your words and feelings, may take a time. But hey, remember Rome wasn't build in a day.. and by the opposite I mean, if you want love. You gotta rejected. The order of chaos.. is nice that you read about the law of attraction
>>
File: wind through the keyhole.jpg (43KB, 560x282px) Image search: [Google]
wind through the keyhole.jpg
43KB, 560x282px
I hope that it's okay to get a past life reading if anyone is doing them, please.

Female
Capricorn
>>
>>17239568
Hey, how are you? Hope you're fine.
I will say that idk if you're doing or thinking about start a new project. Something good is coming in your future if you find the way of make it happen now. Everyone had someone, but people misunderstood what it means love. Love come in all ways, and you will have to wait a time before you find your other side. But remember, you always can trick the present. You will try some rituals for the good vibes. But you gonna have to check by yourself
>>
A love reading please
male/24/virgo
>>
>>17239234
Hey anon this:
You will get bad news soon. Don't worry, it need to be this way.. but always remember that this things is for make you strong. Also you will meet someone new this week, try to be open with the person who make you feel like if you meet before
>>
>>17239591
Remember that thing. You already know what it is. Just remember it. Find your brotherhood and start looking inside of your mind.. you will be surprise once you be able to do it..
Remember have a book and a pen for write your dreams after you wake up
>>
File: 1447247509062.jpg (420KB, 1117x742px) Image search: [Google]
1447247509062.jpg
420KB, 1117x742px
doing full readings.
>>
>>17239616
You have a good energy around you, and this can't be mixed a leats your find someone in your same tonality. Don't try to get a moment of pleasure. Someone may start looking at you with others eyes.. be yourself and don't worry, try to run one of this days in a park, you will find something that will change your point of view
>>
>>17239643
can i have a lover reading f a m?
>>
>>17239643
>>17239303
This please
>>
>>17239650
love reading*
im alone right now, as always been
>>
File: 2spooky7limitededition.png (482KB, 869x655px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky7limitededition.png
482KB, 869x655px
>>17239643
me me me

Chris
East Coast Canada
1992,7 of march
Will I have a good trip to Thailand? Or general reading, whichever is more interesting
>>
File: iaza13962414760900.gif (107KB, 150x151px) Image search: [Google]
iaza13962414760900.gif
107KB, 150x151px
>>17239643
I am quite interested in a general reading, please
>>
>>17239643
Female
T.

In 2016, Will I be attending any of the universities I applied to?

If so, do you perhaps know the region?

Thank you so much!
>>
>>17239643
Jas
Male
Sagitarius

What is my higher calling in this life?
>>
>>17239665
>666 in my image
>665 in post number

FUCK
>>
>>17239643
>doing full readings.
>doing
>do-ing
>???
>don't
Thanks for lie to us
>>
>>17239643
General reading, please. 19, male.
>>
Male
Cancer

What are the odds of me getting out of the military and following my dreams in the outside world?
>>
>>17239604
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled
>>
File: 9d12e.png (34KB, 646x624px) Image search: [Google]
9d12e.png
34KB, 646x624px
>>17239643
future reading
male
aries
Ken
>>
>>17239643
How can I get better at speaking to girls in a manner that attracts them? It's tearing me apart. In face to face and text I can't seem to keep them interested. I don't feel like I speak masculinely enough
>>
File: 1422488752959.jpg (40KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1422488752959.jpg
40KB, 495x636px
Nick
Gemini

I haven't tried at all in life and I'm missing direction in life.

I know it sounds cliche but I've always wanted to be a multi millionaire. Thats the goal for me.

My question is if I actually put effort into life will anything ever come my way that will put me in such a financial situation? Is my desire for wealth bad and will I ever get it? What is my destiny.

Thanks mate
>>
>>17239643
Male
Capriorn siderial, Aquarius tropical.
Ben

I'm seeking spiritual direction in life, but each path I go down seems to be a dead end. What religions/spiritual paths would you recommend? If you need more information, I'd be happy to give it.
>>
Eric
Virgo

I fear for my mental health, or there's an entity that's latched itself to me and feeding off of my energy.
>>
File: PANtheism lol.png (646KB, 1040x1032px) Image search: [Google]
PANtheism lol.png
646KB, 1040x1032px
>>17239561
Huh. it turned out to be okay I guess. The writing style of these kinda people (chaos, anticosmos, etcetera) is a bit much for me sometimes, but I liked some of it. Also, points for the intro with "Are you confused? Good."

Really all you need of the book is this page right here though

_____
Yo I can do three tarot readings tonight
Queries see >>17234960 and I'll get on those in a half hour or so
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>17240316
>>17234960

Tall, dark curly hair, dark skin, was once handsome and may be again with some care
Somewhat formal unless I'm around good friends, I can be quiet or boisterous. I come across as a nice guy.
I'd like to know how continuing college and entering my career will go.
>>
File: Goku_kid.png (197KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_kid.png
197KB, 580x435px
>>17240316
5' 11, caucasian, dark brown hair and eyes, decently handsome, skinny as a rail

quiet but confident, funny and caring with friends. hard on myself, but i try to be kind to others. romantic. secretly anxious

I'd like to know what E thinks of me and the best way to go about bringing her into my life
>>
>>17240316
Longer brown hair, lots of flannel, blue eyes.
Excessively altruistic, very loyal, but socially awkward. Bisexual.
I want to know what spiritual path would be best for me, as a person.
>>
File: Hso0tcd.jpg (53KB, 813x901px) Image search: [Google]
Hso0tcd.jpg
53KB, 813x901px
>>17240349
5 of Wands, The High Priestess

There will be struggle, and a lot of difficulty. You're going to need to learn to enjoy the difficulty and get meaning from the challenge of applying yourself.
You're also going to need some stuff other than work an school that you like, but you should try to share it with other people

Without a balanced mind and decent friends and some aquaintances as well, the coming difficulty will make you stressed/depressed and perform worse, thereby failing more, thereby becoming more stressed and depressed, performing worse, etc.

Either positive cycles or negative ones for you. You can't continue to be a passenger in life a lot of the time. You'll need to have the drive to take control.
The higher purpose that the High Priestess points to concerns both school and work, and is a good motivation to get past speedbumps along the way.

Get out there and make things happen, consistently. At least try doing that. Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment...
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
Yo.
>>
>>17240622

Fair enough. Thanks!
>>
>>17240622
How can I become more masculine? To attract and keep my SO interested and happy
>>
File: 2182_692600683.jpg (11KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
2182_692600683.jpg
11KB, 300x415px
>>17240316
Looks: I'm the most beautiful man you're ever likely to see. Like movie star good looks. No shit, people think I'm gay because of it.

Personality: Prickly, pessimistic, neurotic, shy, but always polite. I'm usually very depressed but hiding it with humor.

What I'm asking: A general reading I guess. I'm aimless right now and don't know what to do about anything. I don't even know what the questions should be. Kinda an identity crisis sort of thing.
>>
>>17240689
You're welcome

>>17240721
I'll try to get some time to answers this and the othr three before I got to bed
>>
>>17238651
So, it's you eh?

Well, I'm not going to poke too much at your feedback, but it was definitely appreciated. I went a little bit too in-depth with it for such a simple query, I'll admit, but it's a good way to show off and see whether it really works or not. The constant poking at creation and projects tipped me off far too much and far too well.

Well, no problem I suppose. Hopefully you got something good out of it; I sure as fuck did. Gives me an idea as to how to branch out. I have my intentions to make a custom spread that uses the entire deck at a certain point, but it'll take me some mucking about to do so. A lot of study too. Oh well.

The project thing though, whatever you may intend to do; it's lacking something. At least I have a massive gut feeling that you're lacking something and you'll probably not notice it. The cards didn't specify it, but there's just something... off. Maybe it's the spread, maybe it's the cards, I don't know.

Good luck anyway. Glad I assisted.
>>
>>17240968
im >>17240477 , ill be lurking so take your time thanks in advance
>>
Scorpio

Male

How does my outlook seem?
>>
>>17240989
Truth be told, the formal considerations are largely a frame for the feels, which is what really matters, but I'm not surprised nobody really sees that. It took your cards to point it out, as I said. I've likewise felt like I'm missing something, but I'm not quite sure what; I'll have to figure that out.

Thanks again
>>
>>17241000
It's looking good, anon. Whatever it is you are wanting to see changed, you will succeed in having it.

Besides this, what you should be careful of is that your emotions and sentiments might interfere with your thinking and efforts, so keep an eye on that.
>>
anyone can give me a divination on how my music project will go?
>>
>>17241052
Here's a tip for ya; it's something that keeps it all together. I don't know, it's just... feeling like it. You have what you need, all the materials, all the will, but it's that little something that just merges and makes it all work together.

-shrug-

I'm tired. I start ranting on about this. No problem, I suppose.
>>
>>17241075
The bridge between my heart and mind, eh? I've had that before, still sort of do, but I suppose it's hard to express outwardly. Thanks, you can hit me up any time you'd like a reading or just to shoot the shit.
>>
>>17241086
I think. I don't know. Something is just not sticking properly, I suppose. I'd give the equivalent of ''paper and glue'', but this is far different. That glue has to make the entire thing alive. Let's say, imagine making a golem. You make the body out of some powerful material. The blood itself, or the energy, whatever, is also something powerful. The two things work, in theory, quite well. But what's the point when they don't do the purpose they should and that would be forming itself into a golem? The blood cannot circulate when there are no veins, etc and etc.

I think you may need two things here. A sort of a structure to circulate all of this (insert real life equivalent of whatever) and ... life. Be it sentient or not, it still needs to be alive. What do you want to do with this anyway; do you want this project of yours to be alive like a human, sentient or not, or do you want this to be an automaton, alive but yet programmed to do one specific purpose?

Decide, I suppose. Alright, that's enough fucking ranting. Sorry 'bout that.

Alright, I'd like a reading; should I consider doing either evocation or invocation or maybe even both during the course of this week?
>>
>>17241107
I need to get some sleep right now, but I'll do proper readings for these in the morning.
>>
Two selective readings. Name/alias, gender, and query.
>>
>>17241131
perry
male
hows my music project im about to start up going to go?
>>
>>17241142

I see a guitar being played so furiously, with me staring at it curiously; then a chair dropping so blatantly and a table being flipped violently. Focusing on this comes the vision of the rune Perthro; shrouded in such mysteries. Next comes the 2 of Cups telling me of something you love and hold so dearly. Then I see the 8 of Pentacles for your project, such potential that should not go to waste; perhaps financially related. For you, I see the Devil reversed; breaking free of yourself and starting something anew - is this project the beginning of a new chapter of your life? I focused on what the outcome may be, and got the 6 of Swords reversed, telling me you're about to leave something behind, or that you should learn to let go of your doubts and such; detach yourself of all burdens, and work on it like The Hermit which I've seen.
>>
>>17241131
Thomspon
Male
Do i make the right choice?
>>
>>17241161
thank you good sir! or madam!
this makes me feel good
>>
>>17241124
I thought this over. I have two things in mind to evoke. One is a rather specific entity of sorts, second one would be... Dantalion. Results of either.

Thank you.
>>
>>17236878
Anyone around?
>>
Chris
Male
Libra
Why am I having such a difficult time sleeping?
>>
Hello! I am looking for some help to interpret the card I have pulled twice in the past week.

Whenever I touch the subject of my past relationship, and what role might apply for me and my ex in the near future - two of swords (upright) comes up. I have read the description a few times but I can't put my finger on answer..

Is it just about choice, is that what this card is telling me? Any helpful answer is welcome!
>>
>>17239099
I saw your question on here yesterday and thought, oh cool- my favorite color is dark green. It's not that common of a favorite color.

Today I see this diviners answer to your question about some girl and she describes me to a T when I'm either a) not that attracted to you ie physically mentally emotionally etc or b) I have problems I'm figuring out about life and i'm not ready for a relationship. i will most likely cheat on you too.

I guess you really have to determine a girls intentions for you. Does she love you? If she doesn't you're going to get treated like shit or get cheated on in either case you're going to get hurt.

If you don't care then I say go for it super casually. Treat her like the casual slut she is because you now know the probability of her being this way. This solution is also your only chance of getting her interested in you. She'll think, "fuck, why is this guy not into me?" show her you won't take any of her crap and this girl is putty in your hands. You're welcome.
>>
is anyone reading?
>>
>>17241576
Depends on the query
>>
>>17241612
I have one. Is my brother lying about his drug use?
>>
>>17241624
Yes
>>
>>17241612
is my gf loyal?
>>
NEW BREAD
>>17241888
>>17241888
>>17241888
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.