[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x960px
We need some good spooky stories

I'll start

So I'm a oilfield medic in northern Alberta and I was working nightshift in the middle of the Canadian wilderness. I sit at the very edge of the Work site and there was only two other people on site . So I'm sitting in my MTC (mobile treatment centre) watching for wildlife because we had quite a few reports from day of wolves and Cougars in the area. Im scanning the treeline when I see some movement close to my MTC (I was only 30 feet from the tree line) so I look a little closer it looked humanoid so I roll my window down and called to it thinking it was someone lost in the woods who needed help. I didn't get any response but it waved at me and grind I got chills down my spine I ended up rolling my window up and driving over to the other two guys on site and I told them what I saw. Of course they didnt believe me and laughed me off so I pointed to where I saw it. it was standing where my truck was (about 100ft from where I am currently parked) looking at us with the widest grin on its face. I felt the colour drain from my face. we dropped everything and jumped in my truck and left site as fast as I could go. thinking back on it we were a good 80km from any active site or anything for that matter so I don't know why I thought someone was lost in the middle of the wood during winter.
>>
What did it look like ?
>>
>>17231631

I once poured milk into my cereal, thinking it was fat free....it was really 2%. 2spooky4me.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.