[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran releases mysterious prisoner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 127549393893893.png (217KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
127549393893893.png
217KB, 506x500px
Ok /x/, this isn't exactly paranormal but it deals in conspiracy which I see discussed here often so I thought I'd post it up.

The U.S. and Iran just completed a prisoner swap during recent negotiations. 3 high-profile American prisoners were released: a Washington Post journalist, an ex-marine and a pastor. A 4th prisoner was also included in the negotiations shortly before they ended though, and that's where shit gets weird.

U.S. and Iranian officials are unaware of who this man is. There's no record in the media of his being imprisoned, and the U.S. delegates didn't even know about him until his name was included in the list of prisoners to be released.

>"Khosravi-Roodsari’s name doesn’t appear in any news articles published before Saturday. He’s practically a ghost on public records searches—and phone listings tied to his name are disconnected. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer noted on air that he had no idea who the man was, despite covering the story for months."

His name is about all that is known about him, and that he is supposedly a dual-nationality American "businessman."

His name is Nosratollah Khosravi-Roodsari.

So who do you think this mysterious prisoner is, /x/? An unlucky guy who was arrested in Iran, whose arrest went unnoted by American officials and unreported by the Iranians? Or something else? A CIA agent captured while undercover whose identity is being denied by the government? Some kind of MK Ultra-type plant from either side?

Kinda spoopy, no?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/iran-state-tv-dual-national-prisoners-released-36331461

http://gawker.com/nobody-knows-who-the-fourth-american-released-in-todays-1753383020
>>
interesting
>>
I guess some are saying it's Robert Levinson. A condition of his release might be that he go into witsec and never return to his old identity. So Iran doesn't have to admit they released a spy.
>>
If the Iranians considered the prisoner Iranian they wouldn't' have necessarily reported on it to the media. He could have just been another one of their many political prisoners.
>>
>>17231453
Probably just a high profile criminal who tried to cover his tracks
>>
>>17231453
Probably some dude that got banged up abroad for no reason thinking he was part of the american spies.
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>17231453
Iranian spy probably.
>>
A spy who neither side wants to acknowledge, obviously.
Like really it's obvious why is this thread even here?
>>
Spy. Soviets did shit like this constantly. They would release "journalists" no news agency ever heard of just so they didnt have to admit they have been compromised.
>>
>>17231453
sound like a movie plot
>>
I've heard it's micheal jackson
>>
>>17231453
ha ha ebin my man truly ebin
>>
http://gawker.com/the-mystery-prisoner-freed-by-iran-didnt-get-on-the-pla-1753454885

Our mystery man has opted to stay in Iran it seems.
>>
Prisoner x
>>
>>17232999
Thats because he knows where a good nation actually is and doesn't want to join up with the Devil of the west.
>>
>>17232999
Okay THAT officially makes it weird.
I think >>17231494 is probably right.
>>
>>17231453
Someone using a fake name. Probably the person that America wanted released this whole time. Probably a spy or someone similar that America used for an operation. He's very lucky he didnt end up like the Isdal woman.
>>
>>17231453
I would say with a very high certainty thay the guy is a spy. Why else would there be no info on him? A fabricated person. A spook. Phone listings are off because he was compromised and the op's not active anymore.

Nothing paranormal or conspiracy-related imo.
>>
go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>17231453
>Wolf Blitzer noted on air that he had no idea who the man was
>>
>>17233387
> one person knows about everything ever!
k
>>
>>17231453
Most likely a CIA guy, or Spec ops guy like a SEAL or Delta Force who was captured. Nothing paranormal, but some conspiracy WW3 shit could be going down,
>>
>>17233455
Go back to ATS...
>>
Nosratollah

So hes a hybrid of a Nosferatu and an Annatollah?

scaway.
>>
>>17233431
Who is he then? Without being as vague as these other autists. Uhhh he's probably a spy. No shit
>>
Black Ops more than likely. Or Academi.
>>
I wish people wouldnt make up shit just to have an excuse to post here.
>>
With him staying in Iran after being released, I'd say that makes it less likely that he's a spy. There's no way Iran would allow a spy to remain in the country after being released.
>>
>>17236913
Wolf Blitzer is who I sarcastically meant...
>>
If it's not Levinson it's some other intelligence spook. Maybe a CIA heroin trafficker?
>>
This was John he and I were good friends but now he is released as a release.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.