[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys checked out the music video for David Bowie's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Have you guys checked out the music video for David Bowie's "Blackstar?" It's a pretty trippy video, with a bunch of symbolism and the music also has pretty weird lyrics, too. I was kinda expecting one of you /x/fags to make a thread about this already and cry wolf about something, so, thoughts?
>>
>>17231252
>Toughts?
you're a fag
>>
>>17231256
where are toughts, blindfag?
>>
>>17231252
You mean like, run the audio of the song, through a spectrograph, looking for patterns and playing the song backwards for hidden words? Yeah, that all happened days ago. You're late.
>>
>>17231252
why the namecalling op im hurt
>>
>>17231271
Welp, apparently. Just wanted to find out about that
>>
I think it's the final message to the world from a dying old man, grappling with his own mortality. It's not typical that we get such a revealing snapshot of someone in such a fragile state, because most people choose not to share it.

I think it was an incredibly brave thing for him to do. It kind of hit me hard personally because my mom just went into surgery to remove a cancer, coincidentally.

It's funny how the world kind of just gives you what you need sometimes.

I hope i have the same power and presence of mind that he did when i get cancer.
>>
Enjoy...
>>17208447
>>
>>17231343
Thanks!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.