[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x574px
Cast member is alive and we're ready to hear more paranormal park stories.
>>
reporting in. The Bear is probably making a return
>>
Reporting. Asked some questions last thread and spend two weeks in disney a year. Let's hear the adventures of CM & Bear.
>>
>>17230491
Is CM a cutie patootie with a very big booty?
>>
All right so here's what happened. Bear is out looking pretty grim gets in the car and told me to drive to our spot . It's our little area where we have talks. I get there and he tells me I might put him in danger of losing his job . Apparently Disney reads even 4 chan. Regardless though he offers just let me check it out tomorrow when he goes into work. I told him I'll think on it I'm apprehensive because I really get weird vibes but he seems to think it's just a break Room and wants to prove it to me. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'll report back tomorrow if I do go in. Now though I'm going to field some California report and see if there's anything interesting on that.
>>
>>17230491
>inb4 bear goes on a rampage
>>
>>17230517
are you a cutie patootie with a very big booty?
>>
bear is ultimately a sweetheart and after a little consoling and some sweet kisses I managed to get them to tell me a few more stories that I didn't know about. he confirmed that there was a Native American figure but that it was likely moved because people tend to like to play pranks.
>>
>>17230467
Guy from last thread. I can understand the danger of losing job and being careful. Just don't post anymore details of yourself or the BF. Nothing about your cast costume or his, nothing about personal identification details such as height and weight.
>>
>>17230511
Reporting in, been lurking last thread since the beginning, first time posting. CM sounds like a chick i used to phone sex all the time who i knew when i was a teen, whom i know worked (works?) at DIsney for a time. Dunno if its the same chick, but could be. Ooky spooky if it is.
>>
Info me
>>
>>17230517

Talked to some friends who tried to access it lately, and all signs point to it being boarded up and locked tight. The "old break room" line might be what they say to make people disinterested (most 'secret' places I've tried to find end up being just some old break room, room, training area or office)

If something's really twisted going on there, I don't want to risk his employment (or sense of comfort).
>>
Still lurking. Thank you so much for taking the time to indulge us. <3
>>
Can someone fill me in?
>>
>>17230549
CM has been telling us stories about ghosts in disney parks. Bear BF is skeptoc and invites CM to explore secret place in Tom Sawyer Island or some shit
>>
>>17230549
Read the old thread, it's still like 5 threads down.
>>
>>17230535
Not me darling
>>17230543
Yeah that's what he said that they've stopped allowing access something about bad piping

The thing is I'm really curious I will think it over tomorrow
>>17230547
No problem I love telling people all the stories I've had I'm going to go ahead and just move onto Cali. We'll see where tomorrow takes me
>>
>>17230560
Sweet thanks
>>
>>17230557
I work in a call center not at Pirates. Why would I have booty ?

All right Cali has a few personal and some basic urban legends . I'm going to just go down in order.
>>
On this day
Atlantis sunk
>>
>>17230533
She already let slip that bear is his call sign on the radio and what attractions he works.

>>17230549
>>17225620

Aunt works as lawyer for cruise ships, says Big D has Zero tolerance for passengers badmouthing company. Same shit as every cruise line; rape, underage drinking, food poisoning, occasionally someone falls overboard/goes missing/gets crushed by machinery
>>
So apparently there is some truth to the haunted mansion being hunted but not the Walt Disney World one . Seems that a woman managed to sneak her child ashes into the graveyard in front of the mansion at Disneyland . Apparently she was caught trying to spread his ashes in
Pirates later on that day so his ashes didn't get swept up in the hunted mansion until it was too late. According to legend the young boy rides both rides and has been seen standing outside crying for his mommy . Cast members will of course approach him attempt to discern his name and when they look away he will vanish .
>>
>>17230583
Absolutely right that's why he was upset. Not likely a fireable offense but I might put them in hot water . I had to apologize to him pretty profusely . Hopefully if someone does read this though come after me before they come after him . He truly loves his job
>>
>>17230583
oops nvm that was pretty reckless
>>
i am on standby getting ahold of my contacts in the resort
>>
>>17230591
Hey feel really bad and if there is a Disney employee reading this you guys know who was posting this and it wasn't him.
As for me I'm just telling the truth so
>>
Cali texts another one says that apparently Walt Disney actually haunts Disneyland. There's a light in the window that they never turn off above the fire station to call anyone who needs it home but the reason they don't turn it off is because they can't . Apparently any time someone tries to switch off like it will turn itself on even going so far as to turn it's knob in front of people.
>>
Others have reported hearing a voice telling them that " i'm still here ." If it is Mr. Walt I would like to congratulate him on being the spookiest ghost in all the Disney parks
>>
>>17230622
that one is true one of my contacts has been with the company for 15+years and can confirm
>>
>>17230610

If anyone at corporate is reading anything, they're just lightly monitoring /pol/ for potential in-park happenings. It'll be ok.

It's often discussed on here that presence can imprint during times of heightened emotional experiences (such as joy and fear, both in abundance in theme parks), and even more potent with children.

I had a mother tell me a story about her girl, when they ride "small world" she will point out which of the animatronic dolls were "good" and "bad" or "empty."

>Disney Parks are soul-catching apparatuses
>>
>>17230628
>>17230622
Holy shit you guys are fucking losers
>>
Another one comes in that's a space Mountain is also hunted in California . This time by man called Mr. one-way. he is apparently a distinct redhaired and red-faced rider. He sits near single riders as the space Mountain has had traditionally double seating in Disneyland . He continues on the ride but when he comes to unloading he has vanished . Callie has personally witnessed this while riding . No details on whether they were drunk at the time .
>>
>>17230645
Yeah bro, my contacts say you have severe depression and moderate autism
>>
>>17230633
Not going to lie I get some creepy vibes off of those dolls . There's one in the Mexican exhibit that always creeps me out. Like Injun Joe's cave levels of creepy. Thing Is no one seems to remember to exist. It's like a Montezuma priest doll.

>>17230638
Hey I mean I'm really considering going to a boarded up possibly demonic from tomorrow for you guys so this is an epic autism .
>>
>>17230638
Disney Shill detected
>>
>>17230562
i had a feeling it wasn't, you still seem like a radical dame though.
>>
>>17230651
Come on don't be such a fag
>>
is it true that one of the construction workers died when they were building grizzly river run in California adventure?
>>
>>17230654
Whether it's haunted or just really spooky is a fine line and is /x/ really going to complain about either? It's very appreciated, these threads are the best I've seen in a while
>>
OK this one personally happened to Callie. Callie works attractions at this time and has since moved on to bigger things but she says that when she was working the Matterhorn she was walking the track at night when she hears someone crying looks over and sees a woman curled up against the wall. She's in a sort of fetal position with her long hair just kind of crawling down over her face .Now Callie is trying to figure out how this woman got off the track they are up a ladder and this woman is in bare feet and shorts and it's not exactly the warmest of days in California . That is to say it's dipped below 60°. Then she said she notices that it's really cold like more so than usual for that day . The other thing she notices that she can see the bar through the girls body . She ran the fuck away she's not nearly as brave as I am but she does say that she asked around and then told apparently a Woman got thrown out of the ride and hants the tracks.
>>
>>17230663
Oh you that happened. Disneyland had a lot of accidents early on in their production it's kind of creepy
>>17230675
I know just a warning though you can't take pictures backstage that is a fireable offense so if I do go there I'll have to just report everything back
>>
>>17230562
>Not me darling
would still tap that ass darling ;^)
>>
>>17230687

been monitoring threads. do not go down there. do not go down there unless you feel you belong there.
>>
>implying ghost exist
>>
>>17230695
Explain? it's a ways away but I'll be visiting Disneyworld in March and may try and slink down there. I'm too curious now
>>
>>17230610
I hope nothing comes from this. I really liked these stories!!!! It will be out of the archive in a few days and you can always delete the thread if you want to.
>>
>>17230689
It's an honor anon it really is
>>17230695
Feel like I belong there not really
>>17230700
I'm with you on this one I want to know what this means
>>17230702
If it does I'll just figure something else out I just hope they don't go after bear

We have the monorail runner next I just need to get the full story out of her
>>
Bear just came in he's awake and he wanted to tell me a story .
>>
Someone should screenshot this and th eprevious thread before the mouse nukes them
>>
Well shit guys do you want to hear your story or do you want to keep going with Callie because both of them are interesting
>>
>>17230756

Either one, chickie.
>>
>>17230756

Give us both!
>>
>>17230756
Definitely both, but start with Bear's? While it's still fresh and we can ask questions while he's awake.
>>
OK but this is going to be the last thing I can do tonight . After hearing the story I think I'm going down tomorrow so I'll post after I get out.
First I'm going to reiterate that bear is not only an honest man but a terrible liar . Secondly in the many years I've been dating him he's never looked this scared . He says nothing actually happened down there when he went down to check it out he was curious too. Remember he loves learn everything about something he's passionate about and being on the island he wanted to know every nook and cranny . Bear says nothing really happened he found small bottles and that piping and an old broken carcass of some kind. His excuse for being down there was to check out the fire extinguisher so he checked it and clean the room and left . Done deal except when he got home he started having dreams of the room when they were menacing but they were very nice . Like he wanted to be down there but on some level this upset him . He's been having these dreams on and off and it's actually been affecting his sleep pattern . I can attest that he's now an insomniac where is before he was an early riser . He says that he's not sure he wants me to go down there and she's not sure what's going on . I will tell you though he looks terrified and I don't blame him . He's fallen back asleep and I think I want to go tend him tonight is that all right with you guys ?
>>
Guys have you ever heard of dreams like this ? Regardless I'll tell the story if you want me to the monorail runner but I do want to go to bed soon .
>>
File: IMAG0249.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0249.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I had a creepy experience at Disneyland one time.
I saw a young girl maybe 7 or 8 wearing makeup and and dolled up like in the little girl beauty shows. She had a t-shirt on that read "see anything you like?"
I was standing with my girlfriend and her niece in line and this little girl was staring at me and looked to be acting sexy towards me.
I looked around and was really uncomfortable and then I saw an older man and woman looking at me and smiling who were sitting on a bench.
I got the feeling they were the girls parents and were acting as "pimps".
They were gauging my response to this little girl and were ready to do business if I was interested.
>>
>>17230797

only enter if you belong there.
>>
Im just another anon, wanting to say thnak you Castmember. Thanks to Bear as well!
>>
You're welcome I promise I'll return tomorrow guys keep this thread alive if not I'll make a new one I definitely want to tell you what I see down there I don't know if I belong there but I do know that if he's having an issue I want to be there for him . Plus a Tunmore new stories have come in from both parks so I want to go through them and see if they're good
>>
>>17230805
Just tell it and get some shut eye

You did well, son
>>
>>17230841
All right last one because I promised . Apparently a kid tried to sneak into grad night using a fence and then walking across the monorail . This was in Disneyland so the monorail is actually significantly shorter basically his plan was to dash across and get into the crowd but turns out the security guard spotted him and when he did he ran along the tracks in kind of an attempt to throw him off unfortunately that didn't work as a monorail was coming in the office attraction ran over and killed him . Apparently his go still runs down the monorail to this day right before a big turning point in this thing if he's running up the tracks towards Disney then it's a good thing but if he's running away from it then it's a bad thing he's apparently predicted the excess success of at least three major decisions with the company within the last 30 years
>>
>>17230846
tomorrow ask any of the california peeps about the thunder mountain beheading and any spooks that happen around there.
>>
>>17230838
After just returning from a trip to Disneyland I can't thank you enough for all of your stories! I only wish they were in a book! Would be a great conversation starter.
>>
I just wanted to tell you last thread was really cool and thanks for providing us with all these stories! Do you have any more stories about the underground tunnels?
>>
Be careful going down there. If anybody from Disney is monitoring this thread then they could use the knowledge of your upcoming adventure to catch you.

Thanks for all you've posted so far CM, and thanks to Bear for all of his input. I hope you guys get a chance to explore the islands spoopy room tomorrow.
>>
>>17230846
Thank cm, great stories!
>>
>>17230846
This was super fun! Thanks for the stories/putting up with pervy dudes. Good Luck exploring tomorrow!
>>
>>17230572
It's a Disney shill trying to shut this down by harassing you, please ignore
>>
>>17230944
If anything, all of CM's stories has made me want to visit the place even more.
>>
Isn't there security footage of the haunted mansion ride entrance with a ghost walking down the path?
>>
>>17230622
>>17230628
Why do they keep changing the bulb when it burns out?
>>
File: 10_out_of_10.gif (2MB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
10_out_of_10.gif
2MB, 352x199px
Holy shit I can't believe I ignored the first thread

These are some cool stories op
>>
File: ichabodsnow.png (206KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ichabodsnow.png
206KB, 400x400px
>>17228278
>>17229033

Reminds me of The Wolf Among Us. In fact that was Snow White exactly.
>>
>>17230610
There are Disney spies right now ON THIS VERY THREAD
>>
i find it kinda disturbing how far disney goes when it comes to keeping up theor image espically if they browse forums to look for employees talkin shit, fuck em keep goin CM dont let no one tell you what you can and cant talk about
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (433KB, 1900x1414px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
433KB, 1900x1414px
no one's posted this pic yet?
I checked in the first thread, too.

bump, and keep up the stories, Disney anons!
>>
post more stories.

I don't know if there's stories about the Paris one
>>
I work at disneyland in cali one night I'm closing a stewarding shift 1 30 am and go to costuming and go to my locker and get my clothes to change. I have my headphones on as I'm walking towards the changing room and when i got to the changing room I felt something brush up against me i thought I had bumped into someone and said "oh sorry I had my headphones in" but looked up and nobody was there.....I was severely freaked out. I changed so quick and booked it out of there
>>
>>17230610
>>17230633
>>17230702
Honestly these stories make me want to visit Disney World even more. Went once with my family and it was fun as fuck, best family vacation ever. Now I just wanna go on sort of a ghost tour of all the parks with a bunch of friends.
>>
>>17231489
This reminds me of the 3rd Halloween movie
>>
File: IMG_05981.jpg (301KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_05981.jpg
301KB, 614x1024px
>it's a roleplay thread
>>
Alright update:

Plans have commenced, first off we are not going to sneak in through the grate, bear confirms there is a tunnel from another location nearby we can walk to it . His reasoning for the no sneaking thing is : "Do you want to lift a seventy five pound grate?" I have convinced him though to walk me up to the grate on both sides so I can confirm the tunnel is the same one. He is... nervous to say the least. As Cast members as long as it is not a restricted area we can roam within reason, but I think it's more that he is spooked.

He confirms there is no Hvac in the area, and that it has been boarded up so guest don't slip down there easily. His excuse is "It's a really old break room castmember, I mean early park break room. They didn't retro fit anything on to the island. They took out a lot of the stuff when it was left."

>>17231927
Nah, if it was role play at this point I would be giving cryptic messages and babbling in tongues and be risking my job by snapping pictures.

I am going to be heading out soon but let me get at least one good story. I went to bed last night with my larder empty and came back to about 50 new stories. It seems the CM's are networking themselves. I have a few more from cali, some from the international parks and plenty more from the areas around MK.
>>
>>17231946
What's the cheapest price on water at wdw?
>>
>>17231946

got some about Paris ?
>>
>>17231964

Spoooky water prices.

It depends. Like there are in fact free water fountains everywhere, but a lot of non native floridians can't or won't drink it. It comes from a well, is purified, but the natural taste is still that of drinking sulfer water. If you can stomach it fine, but I can't

Any fast food restaurant will give you water for free if not cheaply with a meal, but it's a cup and you still need to pay for the meal. It's more filtered. I tend to be able to drink it with limited blech factor.

You can buy bottled water pretty much anywhere, it's bottled water and is comparable in price to what you're going to pay outside the park, though I have seen the prices rise since I first got here.

My advice is bring about 3 -4 bottles in from outside, which is allowed, and drink over the day. Also make sure to drink the night before, because dehydration starts before your even in the park. Also if you have little kids for the love of fuck force them into the shade. Also make sure you dress them appropriately for florida. I have seen mothers bring kids in VELVET DRESSES into the park in 90-100 degree weather because "it looks so cute."

Great at least when she's dead you will have those pictures.

>>17231984
Let me check.
>>
>>17231984
Only one, Paris is notoriously tough on the cast members it employs, but apparently one ride called "legends of the wild west. " Which is full of wax figures in a fort. It's similar to the one on tom sawyer island but guided. Anyway one cast members friend swears up down and sideways that there should only be five wax figures, but there are sometimes six figures. Apparently there used to be Native Cast members who would meet and greet with the guests at the end of the ride, but that portion was closed. Rumor has it one of the Native Cast members committed suicide from a mixture of stress, depression and homesickness which prompted paris to rethink the exhibit.
>>
Alright we are going to head in. I am going to keep combing through. Ask questions, share creepy guest stories. Talk about that one ride that ended in a hellscape. I will be back as soon as I can be. I will have my phone but once I am on property its not a for definite that I will be posting
>>
I visited Disney World back in 2006 around the time the little boy died on Mission Space. I was about the same age as him when it happened and back then I was a very paranoid kid believing in all of the spoopy things that the dark side of Disney had to offer. Suprisingly I didn't really feel anything off while riding but I would believe anyone who said they didn't feel right riding MS.
>>
I was raped by Mickey Mouse when I was a kid.
>>
>>17232043
> hellscape
w-what?
way to leave on a cliffhanger
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 384x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 384x416px
>>17232043

Imagineers are a curious lot. It used to be said that animators for Disney would get burned out by the grueling work and long hours, and as a result, would be put on "light duty" by going to work for WED, Disney's construction company.

As a result of being given a multitude of stimulants and psychedelics (even an official Walt bio sold in the parks admits he'd pay for their weed) they will often include imagery that seemingly does not belong.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, in another example Disney's contempt for individuals indulging themselves, literally ended with you colliding with a train and being sent straight to Hell.

Still today you can witness the stunned and horrified faces of people exiting the ride at Disneyland, like the startled victims of Tyler Durden's film splicing (another old animator trick).
>>
File: 340.jpg (24KB, 340x226px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
24KB, 340x226px
>>17232080
Mr Toad's Wild Ride 1955-1998

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Toad's_Wild_Ride

>Guests then arrive at the ride's final scene: a tongue-in-cheek depiction of Hell not inspired by any scene in the movie or book. The entire room is heated and the scenery features small devils who wiggle up and down. A large devil, who resembles the Judge from the courtroom scene, emerges and points guests to the left (the devil's/Judge's right), indicating "redemption". Near the end of the scene, a towering green dragon emerges and attempts to burn the riders to a crisp. A glowing light is seen in the back of its throat and we hear choking, coughing noises.

>Granted the reprieve from the demon judge, the passengers eventually "escape" to the unload area, where they disembark.
>>
>>17232043
Checking back in. Question for CM when she gets around to it: Any place or any thing cast members get told to not touch or go?
>>
>>17232099
>>17232101
that's what they were talking about?
seemed kind of tame to me
also wasn't this replaced by peter pan?
>>
>>17232119
Replaced by Winnie the Pooh in Disney World, Disneyland i'm pretty sure it's still there
>>
>>17232119
Was at disneyland last week and can confirm its still up and running with a steady 30 minute wait
>>
Did she died
>>
>>17232344

she did not belong there.
>>
>>17230517

What room are you talking about the Indy room? You should try and get pics of the hidden church in the catacombs!
>>
>>17232344
It's like Backpack Kid all over again.
>>
>>17230467
Just read through both threads, really fascinating stuff. I have a question CM. These ghost stories surrounding Disney parks seem rather popular, why do you think Disney has not capitalized on this yet? Like with ghost tours or something? Might be a good idea to take to the brass, maybe grab a raise or promotion.
>>
>>17232428
This so much. I could think of it as a great more adult attraction during halloween
>>
>>17232437
That's not their image though
>>
>>17232428
>>17232437
last thread anon suggested a meet-up to do this
>>
>>17232428

Yes, lets tell all our customers about how people died on the very rides they came to go on, or how people spread dead ashes all over the place so much so that we have a special code for it.

Yeah I doubt they would want to do that.
>>
>>17232428
>Why don't you come to us in person so we don't have to investigate who you are?

N I C E T R Y
I
C
E

T
R
Y
>>
>>17232115
To answer your question a lot of places . Anywhere that's restricted is normally going to be stuff like the inner bowels of a ride or offices that were not supposed be in the security office especially and anywhere that we're really not themed to part of the reason for the utility doors is that so people can just kind of pop out into their various locations without having to cross through.
>>
Just to let you guys know I've gotten out of the catacombs and out of the room I'm heading home I need to type this all down when I get there
>>
>>17231990
>tfw ex-floridian and the shitty water and hellish heat make me nostalgic.

Nice thread. These stories are really interesting. Weirdly enough it makes me want to go back to Disney.
>>
Waitin on CM im bored as fuck at work and these stories are keepin me sane
>>
CM has been kidnapped by disney executives and ritually sacrificed
>>
>>17231990
lol my kind of humour
>>
Florida fag here. Anything from Orlando Florida?
>>
You know whats really spooky?

I have heard Disney fires their IT workers and makes them train replacements from India who work for minimum wage on H1B visas. If you refuse, you are blacklisted and severance withheld...scary.
>>
All right I am home and safe. attempted to both get the cathedral and the room. First they snapped the picture of the castle to show that I was there no timestamp because I'm not buying a $20 signature book just to make sure you guys know that I was there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Have the photo I put my head together and get stuff down
>>
RP threads fucking suck
>>
>>17232673
Because the succubus and scary movie threads are top tier, right anon?
>>
>>17232688
How does it feel to be such a homo?
>>
Hey CM. These have been great threads. Considering nobody has worked there for a long time I'm sure this is no, but do you have any stories about River Country and Discovery Island?
>>
>>17232702
>liking those shitstains
>not appreciating oc

Did the mouse touch you? Where on the doll did he touch you?
>>
>>17232580
All sides of didney have been fucked for decades. Pixar used to be a really great place to work. Anon up the thread who brought up animators reminded me of some shit I've heard through the grapevine.

Now, most artists are perverts and potheads and you shouldn't do business with the ones that aren't. Most companies, in spite of being children's animation, don't keep much of a reign on their private lives outside of shit you just don't need to post on the internet, at least compared to a public facing office job for a major company. Didney, I have heard, has some MiB levels of blackballing that go on. I'm used to hearing about the usual blacklisting and nepotism that comes from being one of the smallest industries in the world, so most of it never really registered with me.

Then I had the chance to go to a get-together for burnt out old industry farts. Most are well under 50. Long into the night, the good stories start coming out along with scatologia and pornography of every character imaginable. These are the people who drew the fucking shit and maybe half of them are furfags in some sense of the definition.

So yeah, the mouse watches you. You fuck up, you will never work in the industry again, your company fucks up, it will never work for the mouse again. This was during the prime of web 1.0 and a lot of the WB and tiny toons stalking and scandals. You were expected to have zero internet presence, no personal examples of art that could be considered..anything, like public office levels of clean for some throwaway cartoon you might be making slightly over minimum wage to make. There were suits and lawyers that would pop in and later a desk would be empty, shilling online and threats by PI's over the phone and IRL. Lots of dirty stuff that is hard to prove or easy to explain away as the result of doing business.

The thing about it is, being kicked from a studio is shit, being barred from most of them isn't uncommon depending on who you pissed off,
>>
>>17232707
I will check once I have gotten down every thing.
>>17232673
They sure do.

>>17232720
Again I never worked at pirates.

okay everything is down in note form so lets get started.

We went at about 11:00 with bears shift starting at 2:00. We would be there by 12 and could ride over to tom's island and find our way down. While we went I probed about the island and he said that there used to be tunnels over to the island but the utilidors were redesigned a few years back to cut those out. I had never known that, but there is a system of rooms used by horticulture and Maintenance to store things and that the room was "only part " of it.

i decided though I needed to check so I tossed around some ideas on how we could check the tunnel he was thinking of was the one under the grate. He wasn't too impressed but he told me we could drop a flashlight down the hole and then walk around and get it, if it would make me shut up about secret tunnels.

Great ideas are great so we spend the rest of the time talking about things that aren't paranormal but are dark none the less. See a lot of the designs of disney are based off mason ideas like sacred geography ect, because disney hired a couple initially. Also there are a lot of dark little visual gags in Mk that you often miss.

We roll up at about 12 ish and I hop out. Since I don't have a shift I have to go through the front, and he gets his butt to cast parking. I go in, snap my pictures and head back to frontier land.

>>17232820
Too true. I have had people get let go for minor offenses who can't work in any of the parks. That's why we are being careful.

Alright next is toms island.
>>
>>17232820
>most artists are perverts and potheads
Sounds like I would fit in well
>>
>>17232831
I desire knowledge of these Masonic gags
>>
>>17232820
but being blacklisted from an entire multinational media empire and anyone who does business with them is another level of fucked up. You can't draw for like a third of the newspapers or magazines, do any sort of concept work on half of what's on tv, even getting published traditionally becomes severely limited. The only jobs are with people not in the know, startups that haven't been bought yet, or someone with an axe to grind with the mouse.

Should one try to press the matter, legal difficulties and allegations spring out of nowhere. One guy would only say that a storyboard artist with a distinct style and some kind of uncouth internet presence mysteriously "left town" early in development of a very successful series. Allegedly, tons of money was on the line. Officially, he was unable to handle the pressure and moved back home. Unofficially, he was a driving force leading everyone else, had no reason to move and many more to stay, had no family worth mentioning and no home to go back to.
>>
Walking up through the utilidors is a bit of a process, so I had some extra time to play. I love the little "game" that Adventure land has (think an advanced version of a scavenger hunt) so I figured I'd play a map of that before he showed up to collect me. Ten mintues tops.

I played all five before he showed up. It was close to one and bear looked grim. Apparently word was spreading around the park that someone had their "sights" set on frontierland. With the latest shooting terrorist attack Disney is up in arms, I had to pass through a metal detector, and now according to bear he had been put on the clock to attend a meeting about heightened security. This could have just been a refresher, we have to have those occasional, but he wasn't sure. I chalked it up to coincidence.

Either way we had a little less than an hour so we hopped to toms island.

We got down to the grate, and he lifted it so I could drop my flashlight in. Phase one done, we scrambled out, bear having to lift me up to get me over to the normal path. No one spotted us.

Bear was not liking this one bit, but I buttered him up a little and he let me in. We walked down into the tunnels and he gave me a tour as we walked. a room with at least 20 gallon barrels all filled with wooden Checker pieces, old wax figures from the fort that had melted weird or were broken but not enough to be thrown out, a maintenance closet. Then he stops and grunts.

"shit..."

A restricted sign hangs over this door. Now we both know people who were fired for even stepping into one of these by accident. Because of us being a major tourist destination if you are not trained to be somewhere and you are caught there, except in rare cases you will be fired. The line is that if you don't know the machines and you get lost no one will know where you are.

Bear shakes his head, tells me to turn around but I am frustrated by this. He tells me I am smarter than to risk my job for anon and frog walks me back
>>
>>17232874
Bear had a short shift, I will attempt to apologize to him later for my actions and get him to explain them. He loves these things.
>>
>>17232904
Well thanks for trying at least, what kind of pics did you get?
>>
>>17232896
Just for reference I am, but I remember a few of the hallways we passed leading around to other parts of the island, so I figure there might be a way to walk around the restricted areas. I just need to see where this break room is, and if it's the same room. A plan is forming but I need bear off my arm for it to work. At this point I check in with the 4chan thread and find amusingly that the ip is blocked for "kiddie porn" But someone asked that I check out the tunnels for the chapel. I figure I need to convince bear I am going to take this as a loss, so I tell him I plan to go looking for that. He laughs at the old myth but tells me to have fun not being in the theme park.

Off I go, and I try to retrace my steps from my first day. It takes about ten mintues but I find my way to the turnoff where I remember the sign. It is a three way tunnel. I walk down the least well kept one and find that the door I pushed open is now welded shut. I try to snap some pictures but then remember where I am. Besides my battery is dying and I will need the flashlight.
>>
>>17232734
>because something bothers me, I must then like these things
You must be so fun to hang out with
>>
Here's my magical disney experience. No spoopy ghosts though. It's about 2 am as I finally get in to the hotel. I was 11 or 12 at the time. In the pool are two french girls around 16 or so swimming naked with some of the most flawlessly french titties you have ever seen. Like a ski slope on a steam bun. I am stricken immutably gay by the fact that I will never be able to escape my family and go for a swim with that.
>>
>>17232820
>Now, most artists are perverts and potheads and you shouldn't do business with the ones that aren't.
I'm an artist, married to an artist, and have met a lot of artists, and I can confirm this. Let's just say there are certain things that my spouse and I have agreed to destroy should one of us pass away.
>>
File: IMG_0198[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17232939
I trace back the way I came and up into frontierland. I have to wait for Bear to go on break since him spotting me would make this difficult. I wait until he is no longer in sight of the rafts, catch one over, wander a bit and then down into the tunnel. I take the first turn off I remmber and ...

promptly get lost. Not in a restricted area though, but trying to dodge those makes it difficult to remember the pattern and about 15 mintues later I find myself under A grate, looking up, but there is no flashlight. Now I am confused, and I am actually not sure I am in the right spot. I try tracing back and get to a dead end.

Fifteen mintues later I am even more lost than I was before, but I finally find the flashlight. I found the room. I moved into it and it reeks like fuck. Sulfur and shit and booze. On the floor are candles and what looks to be a rabbit. Over to the side, near the wall is what appears to me to be a drink, and like stew on a table. It's actually from my favorite restaurant, I decide I can take some pictures, but after the first 3 my flash stops working. I get some weird pics of just light.

First the drink.
>>
>>17233009
Such is the life of a degenerate. What scares me all all the uptight fucks. Most of them are shit who paint wallpaper art for old people but the others, they are something I don't understand. An artist that isn't openly degenerate but isn't shit has some fucked up shit hiding in his notebooks. You don't get good unless you like drawing dicks and titties and whatever they take as passion isn't human.
>>
File: IMG_0197[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Right next to it, like someone had half eaten it was the stew.

I click off a few more, and in one I manage to get a chunk of finger but in the upper right I faintly see something. I tried to figure out what it was, but at this point I am too weirded out to really care. It's been at least an hour down here, I am ready to not be lost. I bend down to try and get some light from the flash light on the carcass and balance the camera when I get shoved forward hard.
>>
File: IMG_0287[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
chunk of finger pic.
>>
The computer has flipped the pictures from my iphone.

Anyway I scramble up, only to see nothing, and then I scream and run. I keep running into dead ends but I make it back up to the island, down to the raft, I am pretty sure I have a scrape on my face, and on to the raft, where I run straight into Bear.

He looks me over and then frowns. Needless to say I got a talking to. He would have reported me but I swore up and down I never went into the restricted area. He told me to head home, he would get a ride, and now I am back. I have some other stories in my box, ask about specific parks if you want to but... I am going to go shower off.
>>
>>17232820
>>17233009
>Now, most artists are perverts and potheads and you shouldn't do business with the ones that aren't.
As an aspiring artist and massive fucking pervert, that sort of relieves me.

Still wary about making lewd art though.

Anyway, Castmember is the best, they're going through some shit right now and I hold highest respect toward her.

Any stories/rumors about ghosts interacting? With all these seemingly haunted and possessed things, they're bound to have mingled in some way.
>>
>>17233051
You sure you weren't just taking pictures of your lunch anon?
>>
>>17233093
You caught me I am a spooooky hipsterrrr, I like to waste your time instaaagraaaming my luuuunch in the tunnels of diiiisney
*waggles fingers*
>>
>>17233019
>>17233051
For an abandoned place the table seems weirdly new. And the paint doesn't seem chipped or anything. How long have these tunnels not been used for?
>>
>>17233098
Impossible. eating lunch in a partially abandoned tunnel is hipster as shit and disneyfags are incapable of being anything more than unoriginal posers

>t. what's a hipster?
>>
>>17233098
This made me laugh
>>
>>17233105
Last time Bear went down there was three weeks back. The sign went up between then an now. I am doing some probing with Bears friends as we speak. The table is new yes, and actually belongs to a restaurant halfway across the park. Which means for it to get there it had to be put on a boat and floated onto the island. It was not there 6 months ago when I checked in.
>>
>>17233138
>The table is new yes, and actually belongs to a restaurant halfway across the park. Which means for it to get there it had to be put on a boat and floated onto the island.
That seems like an impossible operation to pull off without corporate knowing about this. Why would someone want to move a table down there?
>>
>>17233146
Bears been saying the area is to be made into a break room, but I saw no signs of construction. I can't think of a good reason coperate would want a table in a room on an island. It's what's bugging me the most. This room is hard to get to, now behind a restricted door, and it has barely anything else in it. Disney does little that doesn't have a reason and this just seems... weird.
>>
>>17233162
Asides for the table with food on it was there anything else in the room? Was the room even big enough for having much else there?
>>
>>17233162

Maybe it's just a guy like that billy ghost who just likes to sit someplace by himself. Though you say you recognize the food? Is it from a place far from the room?
>>
>>17233019
It's odd to me that the drink is still frozen and >>17233051
The stew doesn't look rancid.
>>
>>17233180
Remember I am coming in from a different direction that our urban explorer, but it's the same room , so roughly 6x6x6, the table barely fit. No chairs, no light fixtures. An animal carcass in the middle next to the table and candles.

>>17233210
Possibly though again this place stank like fuck. The food is from a place called Gaston's tavern. let me see if I can find a map and show you the walk to get there.
>>
>>17233225
Yeah keep that in mind. It looked good enough to eat. There is actually some bread half eaten in the bowl if you look close. It's not cheap food either.
>>
>>17233232

>6x6x6
this just took a turn for the worst
>>
>>17233232
>the table barely fit. No chairs
I'm calling bullshit. You can clearly make out a couple of bar stools in >>17233019
>>
Can you post some more spoopy ghost stories, anon?

Also, try setting up a kik chat or something like that. I have a feeling bear or another disney spy is eavsdropping on us
>>
>>17233277
Sadly feeling the same way:/ the stories were great but the pics are a bit disappointing/ doesn't add up
>>
>>17233284
Is there?

huh. It was dark. I was clicking away, It is there. Interesting.

>>17233284
Hey I am reporting what I remember. I never claimed I was telling a story. So I missed some chairs. Ask for a park, I have stories.

>>17233279
Sure. Let me grab some.
>>
>>17233146
There is no corporate. I mean it's all corporate, but this reeks of middle management. Not more than 3 degrees above. Maybe some upper meddling, but nothing more sinister than usual. My guess would be the kind of plans that never materialize. Break room, private bar, secret hidey hole, reason to close off the area. I know corporate esoterica all too well. Space is at a premium and everyone tries to take what they can get. What I'd be asking about is shit CM really can't talk about like all the private clubs.
>>
File: routes.png (3MB, 1817x1337px) Image search: [Google]
routes.png
3MB, 1817x1337px
>>17233295
Someone asked if there was a ghost who interacted with guests. I found one. Apparently in Disneyland Cali claims an old man in a tux will wander around the area. He speaks to people, gives them directions and even leads kids to cast members if they are lost.

Pic for those interested in the underground still, blue is for through the park, red is the back route, both take roughly ten mintues to go around.
>>
>>17233322
Hey I think I manage to freak myself out. If I missed fucking stools against the wall I was probably just staring at a guy's lunch. Spooped myself out last night, and then went and got myself lost.

Either way I have more stories.
>>
How about stories about rides/attractions that don't exist anymore?
>>
>>17233337
Not discounting any of it. I remember some of your stories before in another thread, another board, at least I think it was you. I'm just saying that the change is someone's doing, probably head of maintenance or something, because what is a better private breakroom than in a haunted room on an island?
>>
>>17233325
I have encountered him. Mmmm?mm
>>
>>17233342
oh well lets see.

I mentioned toad's wild ride. Yeah that's the one that "went to hell" but I didn't just mean that last scene. See It closed down in 1998, and the official line is they needed a place to put winnie the pooh and Mr. Toad's wild ride was doing badly. Except according to my friend from Peter pan, who has worked here nearly 20 years, he claims it was doing just fine. The problem was that people kept vanishing in the hell room. They would show up later looking dazed, in other parts of the park. When asked about what they remembered no one could beyond going into the hell room. Most explained it away as heat stroke but the weird thing was that most families were either right next to the people on the ride, or waiting outside. Having walked by pooh and knowing the lay out, I can tell you it's nearly impossible to miss the people leaving the ride.

>>17233377
You have? Tell me what happened!

>>17233356
Thanks dude. If you guys can debunk me, or see something I missed, I would rather you do that than play along. I Feel bad for bring up bad evidence in a panic, that's all.
>>
Currently putting out a call to cast members who might know about discovery island. Transportation takes care of the island, but I know a couple of girls who are related to some.
>>
>>17233391
Apparently the disappearance thing is common at disneyland. Cali sent an email last night with a friend who said that she heard a rumor about two little kids who just vanished on the ride. They went in the ride with their parents and then when they came out the parents were sitting next to each other, no kids in site. The weird thing is no one filed a missing children's report.

"This one is kinda an urban legend but the thing is there is like a huge amount of weird shit that my friend confirms happens. Everything from boats coming back to unload in the wrong order, to entire boats not showing up on the feed. They call these anomalies." says cali
>>
>>17232101
I want to get off Mr Toad's Wild Ride
>>
I went to Disney World with my class on my senior trip. As we were walking down the street, a man walked right next to us and said something in a weird, low voice. It was one of those instances where you somehow heard a quiet voice in a noisy street right in your ear. The voice said, "hey look, it's anon". The voice used both my first and last name. I was freaked out, but wrote it off, until my classmate told me he heard it too. Why did the voice recognize me? How did it know my name?

That's all I got, but it kinda freaked me out.
>>
>>17233232

If it's a far walk you would question why someone would take it to a stinking room so far away, makes very little sense.
>>
>>17233391
I'll put it like this because I don't know how else to. In a corporate structure, there are sometimes places that need to be forgotten. People need to move on or die off and the collective memory needs to fade. First you (the unliving and undying corporate entity) disavow and forget them. Then some part of you finds a purpose for it and a convenient decree is handed down from on high. Two birds, one stone. You don't get to the middle without being at least slightly more competent than the rest. Finally, it is officially reappropriated, but only because the wheel has turned and a new thing has taken its place.

It's a fractal dichotomy. On the one hand, you have strange events and the people who interact with them, and on the other, you have what is essentially the soviet union dealing with them. A system within a system, all run by the same human collective with its own foibles. The events tend to be just as truthful and relevant as the human response. That is, both very and not at all.
>>
>>17230467
Hey Cast, if I go to Disney, and ask a cast member about some ghost's will they tell me? One reason I am afraid too, is because maybe ill ask the wrong person, get reported, and thrown into some creepy Disney prison, and be tortured and have some weird ass tests done to me.
>>
>>17233413
One from a friend whose dad works transportation: "Discovery Island? Dad says he won't go there, too much danger. Said he found fetus's in jars when he went there to clean it once. Animals he supposes, as that was going to be part of it. Creeps him out too much though. They send the new guys."

A fantasyland worker says that the skyway has more than just the dancer. She claims that when she worked with the people mover in tomorrow land, which sort of replaced the skyway, that blonde womans hair would get pulled in the station constantly. Supposedly a teen got killed when he leaned out of the mover and tumbled off it. Broke his neck. Since then blondes have been touched and whispered to all the time.
>>17233444
It depends greatly on the cast member, but we are just as scared of getting reported so we often don't tell ghost stories to guest. You would probably get a dismissive "Only in the old mansion." type response from most, out of fear of getting a reprimand, but some will just go "oh yeah no it's all haunted." because they give no shits at this point. Ask though because I promise nothing will happen to you.

Bear is home. I am going to ask about the masonic thing he mentioned.
>>
>>17233444
I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to confirm the stories while working or that can get immediately terminated
>>
>>17233438

What the fuck are you smoking bro?
>>
>>17233464
Reprimanded. It's only termed if we talk about deaths of guests. So we can talk about them but not about how they got there.
>>
Anyone saw that Escape From Tomorrow movie ? Watched it this afternoon. It was funny until the last 30 minutes that were a bit fucked up.

Loved the “princess are actually hooker“ things though
>>
>>17233477
That was creepy yes.

Okay so.... this one is weird.

"Mickey and minnie's house was a Water moccison (sp) nest. Kid got bitten by one and DOWTH. The Zoo (costumed characters) in the Circus tent swears they get pushed and hear weird giggles. < friend who handles characters
>>
>>17233487
Hey guys I have a man who worked on River country willing to answer questions.

Bear gave me this
Disney hired on a bunch of his set designers to design and fabricate D'Land. Of that were a lot of Union Set Architects. At least a handful of them were masons. THe revision process saw hundred of hands and Only Disney himself was ever sure what the final concept would be.

D'Land was built by the same chuckle heads that built the sets of most of the movies of that time. And thus they were used to their work have the same life span as a sand castle. many were clever.
if you're working on a project like this. You have the opportunity to make a joke or add a detail. Some of which may still do unnoticed even today.

Is there sacred geometry in D'land and MK? Absolutely. the Hub is modeled after the 'Wheel'. A concept of grand architecture for drawing a central place of power and spoking off lesser areas of interest. this was an idea of Roman architects and was widely adopted for city planning across europe

In Masonic geometry. A circle represents the Heavens and movements of the spheres, so drawing people in circular motions is a means of cementing power into a space. So basically he's making a giant prayer wheel.
>>
>>17233413
Ask River County if he saw anything unusual, particularly in the final few months before it closed forever.
>>
>>17233467
>death of guests

are you willing to share any stories?
>>
>>17233575
River Country says : Unusual? Sure there were lots. Everything from idiots trying to skinny dip to -

I correct him here for weird as it like, not vistor idiocy,

"Hm sure did ... Look if you are probing about that brain eating disease, I only ever heard of one case, and that was in the 80's. It helped, people were scared, but after the law was passed we couldn't have infected anyone anyway. Nah the reason we closed was ultimately fear."

I probe him further.

"No one would come because they thought gators and snakes and bacteria were all over the place, but we were hanging in there, even with typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach. After the time cuts of 2001 after the attacks though we just shut down. Then a bunch of big wigs came in looking at the filtration systems, and the rides, and the land. Guess they thought the place was too far from the center to protect properly. Between that and the drownings happening every year or so... we just weren't good for Disney. "

Drownings?

"uh yeah. Drawings. Like clockwork the bay would take a kid every year. Don't know why, the current wasn't that bad, but one a year went down. Like the went into a sink hole."

>>17233659
Sure. I have nothing to lose at this point.
>>
>>17233396
I was there on Discovery Island as part of my internship from fall of '86 to spring '88 for veterinary school. I was the one who discovered Orange Band dead back in June of '87.
We knew about Naegleria fowleri, as I was warned to stay away from the water while on the island working even back then.
Nothing spooky though, just sad that I witnessed the extinction of a species first hand.
I left internship there at Discovery Island in '88.
>>
>>17230810
Maybe thats what happened to jean benet ramsey.... i always wondered if her parents pimped her out... :( poor girl.
>>
>>17233683
Yeah Bear tells me to stay the fuck away from water that hasn't been chlorinated down here. I come from an area where it's no big deal.

River country says it was covered up, but basically once a year a kid would just go missing in the water. Like they got pulled out into the bay. Thing is there is a net and filters in the way and they would be caught in them if that was the case

Let see. I watched a woman drop her baby off a ride once. I am fairly certain the child did not survive the fall. want to hear that one?
>>
>>17233716
yes
>>
>>17233676
So there really is nothing mysterious about its closing? Huh.
I just don't understand why its abandonment seemed so...sudden? Like when people have snuck onto the island and taken photos they found pictures from people's families still left on desks and tacked to walls and such. Why would they treat it like it would resume again shortly? 9/11 slowing business might explain why it closed but not why it became so untouched after that. They didn't even bother to have employees get their stuff or anything.
>>
>>17233716
Yes please I can't even imagine what ride she was on
>>
Wait, how come you moved to a new thread if the old one isn't at its bump limit?
>>
>>17233790
aliums
>>
>>17233751
See that is what I asked him, and he said.

"I don't know much about that. I know they never let us back on to get our stuff for sure, but I always figured there was a reason."
He plans on asking his old manager.

>>17233752
>>17233739
Okay so, understand that people trying to do stunts on rides are not as uncommon as we would like. I ran dumbo for a good amount of time and while on there I remember 3 injuries that resulted in major problems. This one though...

Dumbo is literally a spinning ride, like the carpets, and it goes two ways, up and down. It is also one of the most icon of the park's rides. With two rides of 13 elephants at 2 mintues apiece we are expected to push through 1000 guest in an hour. To add to that if someone stands up in the ride, or is hanging over the side we must stop the ride immediately. Needless to say the machine developed to do this causes some people to slip into a kind of trance. We call it "Pink elephants" or at least we did when I was there. Basically you are doing the movements but aren't all there. I have dropped into it a couple of times but this is not my story.

We had a dude, I will call him... Maxie. Maxie was a bad cast member. I mean he was BAD. Gay, and if he thought you were judging him well... This ties in.

So the day this happens dude is at main panel. Main panel has one job, that job is to stand with your hand on the button and look at the elephants. If you see someone standing you stop the elephants. That is your job. I was his wing, that means I had to move around the elephants and check seat belts for one half of the ride.

Maxie had just gotten a talking too that day for slamming the iron gate on a guest's hand by accident, and was not all there. We all knew this was maxies last warning. He was volatile and the excuse of "he was judging my lisp." was not good enough.

>>17233790
Didn't want my failed urban exploration to mess with the nice clean stories.
>>
>>17233849
Even though this is not Maxies fault, the fact that he was speeding towards a pink elephant episode did not help.

So I am playing wing, and I watch Maxie pass a family who has a baby on the floor of the ride. I rush over and tend to the family, informing the mother that she could either have the infant in her carrier facing towards her, or in her lap under the belt. The woman glared but complied, I finished the check, and saw her letting the baby down again. I informed her again the child had to be in her lap facing forward under the belt or in a carrier. She starts to open her mouth but then complies. I redo the check and she is still complying so we let the elephants go off. My job is to now walk along the elephants as they are moving, and the stand and watch. The elephants do 6 loops over the course of 2 mintues, and I get to see the last 5 1/2 so as I am coming to stand next to Maxie to watch I see the woman wiggling.

Me: Maxie, watch numer 11
Maxie: uh huh.
Next turn around the baby is sort of standing, woman is watching me.

Me : maxie child is standing.
Maxie: *over microphone. * please remain seated while the ride is in motion.

Loop 3 :

The woman is dangling the child M.j. style from the fucking elephant and shouting . "HURRY TAKE THE PICTURE."

Me: Maxie, stop the ride.
Maxie: just stares.
Me: Maxie!

Then we see it, on the fourth go around the child slips, almost hovering in mid air for a second and I feel my hear jump. There is water under the elephants but on the off chance the child doesn't hit a bar on the way down they still don't stand much of a chance of hitting it compared to the metal and concrete surface. I step forward and nearly get smacked by an elephant ear. Maxies hit the button but the child is falling. I hear a soft smack as it falls out of my site. No crying, nothing.

I had to work with the people in line, back them up from the gate, I couldn't check on the kid, that wasn't my role.
>>
>>17233904
>a baby died because his mom wanted a stupid picture of the baby dangling from elephant
I cannot even comprehend my rage right now
>>
What I do know is it was not reported, and Maxie did not return the next day. I got questioned but others vouched we had done all we could to keep the woman from doing it. There was no response when I asked about the state of the child.

The only good portion of this for disney was that not many people saw it, the time of day it happened the area was all but deserted. if this had happened like mid day? We would have all been fired on the spot.
>>
>>17233904
How can people be so stupidly selfish?
>>
>>17233928
If there were people waiting in line how could something like this not get out? Surely someone waiting there would've told someone and this would've gone viral.
>>
>>17233925
Imagine me. I work at disney because I love making people happy, of seeing the little kids cheerful. I watched parents hurt their kids every day in that park. This was just the most overt.
>>17233939
Disney has a policy of seizing videos of this stuff. Add to that the deserted time of day, and the quick actions of me and the other two line members and we nipped that in the butt. When this happens those closest get to meet with lawyers who pay them out the ass for compliance not to spread video.
>>
>>17230557

>:3

Fucking pathetic.
Why is that when any female posts on this site, we get a bunch of faglords posting smilies and trying to baby talk like the chick is actually going to say okay let's meet up and have sex, stranger. :)))))

Shit makes me sick, really.
>>
>>17233928
that's ridiculous that you may have been fired. the way you tell the story, you were doing your job.

why would an infant even be allowed in the ride like that? that seems completely dangerous, and negligent on Disney's part.
>>
>>17233951
Look dude. I have been here since tits or GTFO. I am cool with ignoring them.

>>17233957
Doesn't matter. Had any of this shit even leaked A LITTLE, had any of our faces been on camera, if we are a stain, we leave. I saw a girl get fired over a button that came off a panel mid launching the coaster I worked at. They weren't moving, it wasn't a danger, but because people saw and video taped it, she was a liability.
>>
>>17233957
as for why ... it's dumbo. As long as they have a parent with them anyone can ride... because disney assumes they are responsible.
>>
>>17233977
>I saw a girl get fired over a button that came off a panel

Sounds like a terrible fucking company to work for. I hope people get paid well, that's the only reason I'd imagine putting up with that.
>>
>>17234013
She said they don't really get paid much
>>
File: i'm a strong independent woman.jpg (36KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a strong independent woman.jpg
36KB, 600x493px
>>17233977
>>
River country said that apparently the boss told him that it came from higher up that no one could take anything from the park on closing. No reason given.

>>17234013
Not really. I mean we get paid above minimum wage but not a living wage, and you get tons of it taken out for you communal outfits.
>>
>>17234028
I have a man tho...and I am not black XD. But everything else is about right.

Let see. I saw someone jump onto a moving roller coast for the hat.
>>
>>17234029
>no one could take anything from the park on closing
Yeah this is definitely fishy.
>>
>>17234037
What are the hats you keep talking about, like those Mickey Mouse ear beanie things?
>>
>>17234038
Not unusual though. Disney has a super strict property policy. Except... this is a fucking water park and personal property.
>>
>>17234048
ah yeah... sorry. The hat is shorthand for 20 dollar mouse ears. Basically it grew from people calling them "not A hat THE hat" when we told them to wait until night fall.
>>
Alright been continuing to deal with people from river country. They all confirm that no one was allowed back. They also note that the epa had a few visits right before the shutdown. There was a ton tension according to one of the life guards. Any questions for them ? If not I will go back to dealing with the other stories from other cast members.
>>
>>17234165
What would you say was your most frightening experience? And do you not get anxious working late at a place as haunted as you describe? The ones you mentioned last night about hearing someone asking when the park closes and all the toilets flushing/lights flickering when you were cleaning the bathrooms and the encounter with "Beth" would more than fuck me up enough to make me get the fuck out of there and never look back.

Thanks for the stories by the way, I always found the old pictures of Disney world/land kinda creepy but never looked into the subject more. Best /x/ thread I've been a part of in a while.
>>
>>17234165
Question for the life guards: Can you describe what the tension was exactly? What was everyone doing that made the environment uncomfortable asides for the EPA visits?
>>
>>17234165

Unrelated but seeing as you are here, when is the best time to visit Disney World? Like the time with the least amount of people?

Always wanted to go but couldn't put up with loads and loads of people.

Also Loving the threads, some great stories! Wish I worked there.
>>
>>17234038
>>17234060
I know a lot of florida biologists and there's a reason I don't go to central florida. Brain parasites are the least of your worries. Shit, the number of people infected on that alone is probably massive compared to the number of reported cases. I await the day it returns to the sea.
>>
>>17234211
Go on
>>
>>17233951
You're just jealous that I was chatting with babes on the internet all day Napoleon.
>>
Bump
Bear seems like a 10/10 bro
>>
>>17234179
uh shit... Most of the really scary ones are not paranormal. I have watched little kids faint from heat, seen people jump in front of trains that are staring to move, those scare me more than ghosts most times. Even today I am more ashamed I let my head get so far into the ghost shit I overlooked the obvious.

But um... I guess there is one that happened when I was a guest. It's what freaked me out more than most, because on some level I just didn't expect it.

Let me write it out in another post. It's a little weird.

>>17234200
January or february. September sometimes. Any "off" season.
>>
>>17234215
I post here. Spooky bad thing is spooky bad thing to me and the details are interesting but irrelevant. I'll put it this way, if you aren't a reptile that can live in a septic tank, don't go there. It's not for humans. Why do you think jews retire there? I'd rather crawl buck naked ass deep through the everglades. Just imagine every bad thing in the darkest corners of the world and it is in florida.

Other than that, it's a nexus for bad juju. Action-reaction. The happiest place on earth is going to be fucked up. Just look at how the people who work there get treated. Consider what malaise all the third worlders are bringing in. It's not just viral. It's a mindset. I went there three times in my youth and everything about the whole place is wrong.

Consider how often people die or just end up unwell and how it is never mentioned. Anywhere else and that would be national news. Shit, france hits 88 degrees and some seniors without air conditioning pass out and it makes world news.
>>
>>17234247
Thanks for the stories CM i love you
Keep them coming
>>
Are there any good stories from the Tokyo DL?
Moving there in a week so would love to know if there's anything t keep an eye out if I ever end up going
>>
>>17233950
I wonder if that is what happened to my camera.
It was 2006, we were in Animal Kingdom.
It was towards end of the day, so not a lot of people were on the Safari, and got to see what happens when 2 hippos fight.
It was rather bloody, and my gf capped some vid of it with her camera.
As we were leaving the park, we stopped to get some water and a quick snack before heading back to our hotel. She put the camera down on the counter for a second, so she could get her wallet out.
We were both tired, and was almost out of the park when we realized she had forgotten her camera.
It hadn't been 3 minutes, went back to the concession stand, and the employee said no one had left a camera there.
We kept checking every day at lost and found for the week we were there, but it just "disappeared."
>>
>>17233019
I've been enjoying the stories but this part kills my suspension of disbelief, why would you photograph the least interesting (and most easily faked) things in the room first?
>>
>>17234270
Nothing paranormal, you just got your camera stolen. Did you know that sometimes people take things that aren't theirs?
>>
>>17234281
She's probably illuminati it's how they fuck shit up in broad day light. Acts like she's letting us in on some big secret, but planting horse shit in, to make it appear every detail she shared was told play faggotry.
>>
>>17234290
I was also told by several other staffers that if it was left on the counter, the staff at the concession stand likely had it, and it would be end of day before it would be turned in.
That never happened.
>>
>>17234270
Nah, someone stole it. When they seize video, some cia looking fuckers come out and walk all over you. Polos, dress shirts, no fucks given. I got to see it all over some hippos fighting. Flyoverfags really need to take better care of themselves.
>>
>>17234300
Uh huh.
>>
>>17234270
Disney is a big and intimidating company with an army of lawyers. I find it very hard to believe that they would be so sneaky about taking your camera away.
>>
>>17234247
>Most of the really scary ones are not paranormal.
That's what I figured. It blows my mind how under Disney's child-friendly and comedic facade that a lot of children are literally brought up around lies all these horrors and really quite fucked up stuff that Disney seems to desperately try to tuck away and hide to not taint their reputation. I was looking at the wikipedia page for Disney World "incidents" and it documents some deaths but you were right when saying they like to throw up the "Died on the way to hospital" card all the time, but I suspect and believe you when you say that they do that so "no one dies on Disney grounds".
>>
>>17234322
Why pay when you can steal.
I honestly wouldn't put it past Disney.
>>
>>17234336
The cost of doing so and getting caught would be way higher than just shoving a few hundred into someone's pocket.
>>
>>17234242
He is, and he is sensible. I love him dearly.

Actually my scary story involves him.

I actually moved down here to tend to a friend who was dying of A.I.D.S I actually started out part time so I could tend to him, but he always insisted I do other things. With Bear and I's relationship blossoming and me getting offered full time he tried very much to get me to go out more. I didn't and I put a lot of time into him.

When I was offered full time he "released" me from my job and hired a nurse, but I still tended to most needs. This meant something like a 60 hour work week for me, and my relationship with Bear suffered. Add to that my friend who was like a father to me refused to meet Bear and I was in a tough place socially. He asked me to not even mention him if I could

1/2

>>17234281
Because... why the fuck is there food in an abandoned room was my thought process? Also I clicked as I saw things? I reported it in hindsight so I had a mental inventory. And as you can see I was pretty focused on "Weird" things. Add to that the fact that I was not supposed to be taking pictures of anything I was kinda panic clicking to get it over with so I didn't get fired. I really am sorry, this was me panically thinking I had something I should have vetted it better. It was there, but if there is even a shred of doubt I should have left it out. You're right it's easy to fake and really not paranormal. I should have gotten a full room view first. I will be sure if I do this again to do that first, with time stamp.
>>
>>17234270
Just sounds like it was stolen and you just happened to have that video, I'm certain a lot of pick-pocketers and thieves like to prowl the Disney grounds and they would likely not pass up a camera they could snag to make a quick buck on.
>>
>There are Disney shills right now on this thread
>>
>>17234348
Did the life guards leave? I had a question. >>17234198
>>
>>17234351
>tfw that's probably true
>>
>>17234384
That is patently not true.
After all, why would Disney hire people to monitor the online activities of our, I mean, their cast members?
This is complete lunacy for this conspiracy. I wouldn't believe this at all if I were you.
>>
Love reading the stories, a couple I kinda believe but the ones where you actually see these ghosts are practically ghosthunter episodes bad. I mean a hand grabs the stall door... really? I don't get how people on /x/ actually believe this, it's kinda hilarious. Thanks for some chills, hope your bf doesn't get "fired" for these stories ;)
>>
>>17234413
I'm enjoying this role-play Disney-Senpai, can you ID me?
>>
>>17234420
Screw you
I liked that one
>>
>>17234433
Hahahaha me too buddy, I didn't say I didn't like them, just saying they're as fabricated as ghost 9/11
>>
>>17234323
That's all a foible of medical law. You aren't dead until a doctor pronounces you so or chunks are missing to the point that even a layman could make the diagnosis. Generally it's a good thing, but in this case, it's a perversion of justice.
>>
>>17234424
It was a joke making fun of his tinfoil hattery.
Honestly, how likely is it that there is shills for Disney on 4chan.
Come on now, it's bullshit.
>>
>>17234451
[spoiler]I was playing along[/spoiler]
>>
>>17234451
You're not fooling anyone, Walt
>>
>>17234451
IO psych here, that shit is common as fuck for high-profile multinationals. If it isn't someone in HR or Security doing it, it's a paranoid manager doing it for free.
>>
>>17234336
Disney is not this needy
>>17234357
not leave, they are answer in fits and spurts, I am trying to also get a coherent story out of them but they all disagree on some major points.

Bear was suspicious that I was cheating on him and so I had to meet this man. So I arranged a meet up at Animal Kingdom, on a thursday, as this was our mutual day off. Wednesdays were my own day off. I felt super stressed so I went to Animal Kingdom on my own to cool off. I like bringing some snacks, my sketch pad and relax. I even turn off my phone. I like the tigers particularly.

So I was sketching, and this was a down time. Ak is the least busy park, and the tigers were lazy, it was right after lunch, when I feel someone watching me. I look up and no one is there. I finished my sketch and moved on to the bats. Mid Sketch I feel someone watching me. Look up nothing.

That's it. I finish my sketches, and then go out of the park , turn on my phone and get some calls. I listen to the messages and feel my stomach drop. It's the hospital, they were trying to contact me.

Long story extremely short My friend died, and I had missed the call. I went to the hospital to see him. They said he died just after lunch, though he revived for about 30 mintues before dying. I explain this to bear, and he says we need a "break" .

I find out 3 months later, after a drunken night with my mother, that the man was most likely my father, he just didn't want me to know.

>>17234420
Glad you liked them. I am willing to let you stay skeptical, mostly because I know what I saw, and its better to be questioned than unquestioningly believed.
>>
>>17234467
I can respect that, but have you ever considered with your hard belief in the paranormal that you saw these things because you wanted to? I mean a ghost named Beth seriously walked up to you and flashed her dress in your face? It's just impossible to believe that. But the dude that stops the pirate ride and causes techinical problems when you don't say hello is pretty believable
>>
>>17234198
Lifeguard 1: It was like the president was coming by, everything had to be Show ready (our word for up to snuff) and we had to test the ph balance like 3 times. Managers were tense

Lifeguard 2: I never had to do Ph balance, but we were spot checked (basically asked how to do something simple) all week, every day.

Lifeguard 3: At the time I was a coordinator. I was told this was routine but my manager told me in confidence that it was best I ask for a transfer as soon as possible. I asked why but he refused to ask. I moved before the final check in that closed the park.
>>
>>17233477
>>17233487
I saw that movie late last night, thought it was funny at parts and I agree the last 30 minutes were fucked up.
>>
>>17234507
Perhaps. The thing is I would need to know the stories ahead of schedule, or else I had some pretty accurate images that others confirmed later. I will admit to freaking myself out sometimes, like today, but I matched details with a lot of the older casts. I know it's hard to believe but we don't generally tend to say anything about the paranormal till it happens. I will give you though that I can get over involved. Again good stories, and I can see your point.
>>
>>17234542
Yeah I understand that, like the pink and purple trains, I actually believe that one. Some of your stories don't seem too farfetched like your bf seeing a woman fall from the log ride or whatever. The actual contact with spirits just seem a little too crazy for me. I wanna believe but it's hard lol
>>
>>17234467
the plot thickens haha
>>
>>17234467
>Cheating on Bear
dontdothat.jpeg
>>
Bear later looks up the name of the man, after he cools off, and finds out I have been not lying, and we get back together. He may or may not have been super apologetic. He gets a picture and sees the man and knows it's my dad. He just wished I had told him more.

But yeah, I got tingles when my dad died, it scared me something fierce when I realized what had happened, and that we never said good bye..
>>17234542
Alright, so here is what I understand.

Disney works closely with the Epa, with a 3rd of our park lands set aside as a preserve to never be touched, its a big thing. River country was meant to be as environmentally sound as possible, hence using filtered waters from the area around them that were pumped back out of the park.

21 years after the brain parasite case though something came up.

>>17234556
I know, and if I toned it down you might believe me but then I guess I would feel like that was lying. I saw what I saw, and I will tell it with as much detail as I remember. You can believe me or not.

>>17234576
Nah mom was a fucking whore, and "dad" looks nothing like me. More like the plot stays about the same as they have always been.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 384x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 384x768px
>>17233277
Yea bullshit is afoot. I see the bars tools too. This is turning into creepy pasta, not a real sorry. disapointed in you CM.
>>
>>17234629
Did your mom really say he "might" have been your father? Like she wasn't sure?
>>
>>17234629
>>17234649
Hahahaha omg I didn't see that...

So CM you're all about telling it how you remember it without lying huh?
>>
>>17234649
I missed bar stools in a dark room. Probably as explained higher in thread this is someone's lunch. I flipped out , I apologized. Bad memory and bad evidence.

>>17234654
Mom was a whore.

>>17234655
I was focused on the food so yeah. I don't remember the stools. I remember the food, and the table, and the carcass and the candles. Like I said before I freaked myself out. Not my highest point, I own it.
>>
>>17234629
No one can agree on what it is, but that is not unusual since big company, but it seems something got into the water either way.
>>
What the fuck, way to insert personal gossip. You and bear were dating? I mean, I know is uncommon for the princesses and princes to hook up, and princesses are known to be catty behind closed doors. Sorry, my mental image is you being mid 20-30 and bear was like 40 when you met him.
>>
>>17234679
I have been calling him my S.o. since post one about him. They asked about my scariest story and this one involved him since he was the reason I was at the park. to calm down.

He's big, he's my age.
>>
>>17233925
I'm a parent. Took my kid on Dumbo last summer. Can't imagine doing that. What a complete moron.
>>
>>17234696
Yeah like I said, most of the scariest things is the parents.

Going back to looking through my stuff, seeing if there is anything worth throwing out.
>>
>>17234665
Yeah sure, I know how hard it is to miss bar stools in an abandoned place...
>>
>>17234716
It was dark fuckstain, which part didn't you understand about needing a flashlight?
>>
>>17234721
You can't find barstools with a flashlight anon? Come on bud, take the tinfoil hat off and smell the fabrications. It's just a Disney creepypasta thread now.
>>
>>17233277
>>17234649
>>17234655
She made a mistake and owned up to it, lurk more before you start ripping her apart. She gave her reasons, she's been honest and giving decent reasons. She was underground, in what she thought was an abandoned area, staring at food that from the looks of it is pretty well preserved. It was dark, and she was panicking because she was lost and in a place that could lose her her job.
I think tunnel vision in this case might be understandable. Sure she's got an active imagination sure, but the mistake was just that.
>>
CM didn't you post something about a rabbit carcass in the room? How come this isn't being questioned? Does no one else find that a little disturbing?
>>
Castmember are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>17234746
Or she could have been at some restaurant after hours... I mean why wouldn't she record this at all? Who goes into this only taking pictures? If you don't find this shady you need to untighten the tinfoil hat and not hold your ouija a little less tight.
>>
>>17234458

What is an IO psych?
>>
>>17234687
Sorry about that outburst. Just mental images are fucking with me. The way you wrote it sounded like a father figure.

Do you know any other stories from other parks like universal or like the Disney cruises? Also is Disney so good and covering stuff up that we can't find pictures of atleast the surfing lady at that one ride? I mean there are leaks from flash mountain and stuff.
>>
>>17234755

Basking Robbins always finds out bro, and this is Disney we are talking about here.
>>
CM can you confirm some of the urban legends that are floating around?
Like how about the one about a cast member hanging himself in It's a Small World ride?
>>
>>17234750
Exactly where's the pic of that? ;D
>>
>>17234761
You know the bobs in office space? It's almost exactly like that but you apply all the spoopy wizard shit and some peer reviewed studies as well.
>>
>>17234746
Guys leave it. It's my fault, I broke my credibility by not being through.

>>17234750
Yeah there was, but it's a cave in an area with animals in it. The candles were creepy.

>>17234755
Primarily because I didn't think of it at the time? Also if I was in the restaurant after hours I would have to work in the parks. Disney escorts all non working cast off premise after hours. I am considered a guest unless I am at my call center.

>>17234751
Nope. I already had that checked. Trust me if I was Schizo I would not be so weirded out by the shit I saw.

>>17234769
I... will not lie sometimes it seems like that.

The universal I would need to check with , but no disney cruises. and yes it is. Death =/= tittes. Basically we are trained to round up cameras, break out the lawyers and if all else fails claim copyright if there is any gore.

>>17234779
When I was trying to get a photo of it, and hold the camera, I got pushed hard. I panicked and ran.
>>
>>17234777

How fucking old is she meant to be, exactly?

The stories she's being asked make her sound like she's 85
>>
>>17234741
I have missed a crouching bobcat that was not 4 feet away when I went out to my chicken coop one night to see what was disturbing them.
I only spotted it when it bolted by me because I got to close.
I am a good hunter too - been doing it for decades, but off nights happen to everyone.
>>
>>17234789
Great excuses, if things don't work at the call center you could always have a job at writing ghosthunter episodes or creepypasta lol
>>
>>17234804
Because a bobcat which has instincts in stealth is comparable to a barstool.
>>
>>17234789

In regards to the surfing lady, I mean her ghost that appears like once a month.
>>
File: impressive.jpg (10KB, 200x304px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
10KB, 200x304px
SOMEONE BETTER BE SCREENCAPPING THIS SHIT!
>>
>>17234710
Like I said I was there just last summer. Fuck all these haters in the thread, I fucking love Disney. The magic it creates for our kids is something indescribable. With that said I saw some atrocious parenting while I was there. Tbh mainly foreigners. Smacking, hitting, screaming at their kids.
>>
File: Donny Drapes.jpg (20KB, 240x349px) Image search: [Google]
Donny Drapes.jpg
20KB, 240x349px
>>17234834

>screencapping posts by some schizophrenic girl that's roleplaying
>>
>>17234789
hold the camera and flashlight. I got pictures of my bag and my hand and me running, but no rabbit.

>>17234793
You never ask a woman her age. I am not 85, but me and Bear are the same age. He just is infinitely more mature.

>>17234777
That was in California, and my Disneyland friend might be able to confirm. Hold on.

>>17234808
Why would they want non working cast members in park after hours? The rides shut right after the fireworks anyway, barring any extra magic hours, and it would be better lighted since the lights would be on. Besides I would need to be an MK cast, which is different from call center cast.

>>17234829
Remember people who work there are forced to dump it, and taking disney property of any kind would be termination, and those downloads and prints are serial numbered. Every manager has to account, so if someone tried to take it out they would be caught and it would be taken, taken off, and they would be sued .
>>
>>17234845
Don't care if it's fake this shit is good.
>>
>>17234842

There's nothing inherently wrong with Disney at its core, I mean Walt had great intentions and the joy it brings to kids lives (especially kids that were born around the Disney renaissance like myself) is wonderful.

It just seems like a conglomerate that's so rich and so powerful brings in a lot of shadiness. THAT stuff I'd like to think has nothing to do with Walt's original vision.
>>
>>17234816
In a dark room, a light catches the lightest objects in the room first - i.e. the drink.
It is a light cream white colored. The barstools look to be dark leather and stained dark wood.
Neither of those materials reflect light as good as a creamy white liquid in a cup, do they?
Since the light was focused where the cup was, it caught the food next, because logically, food and drink would be together in a room used as a break room.
If you don't understand how these things could be plausible, then you are too ignorant to really question anything.
>>
>>17230583
>Same shit as every cruise line; rape
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?

?
>>
CM how long have you been working at Disney World? You've got a ton of connections. I'm surprised you're just working the phones and not in management or anything.
>>
>>17234857
I am glad that regardless of your viewpoint on my experiences validity, that you are entertained.

>>17234872
Yeah I hear a lot about rape but scummy humans are not paranormal.

Unfortunately.
>>
>>17234854
Not talking about the restaurant, I'm talking about you not recording or taking more pictures. And it's shader that you did this at a park you don't work at because if this was something they don't want guests to see you'd think they'd have more workers making sure guests like yourself can't get in, even if you're friends with a working cast member.
>>17234863 okay, but you can't see the barstools a foot away from you? Are you incompetent or just don't know how to use a flashlight? I'm guessing both.
>>
>>17234854

But you're under 35, right? I'm not asking your age just to know it, I'm asking it because I'm trying to get an idea of what timeframe of Disney's life you experienced all this.
>>
The only thing I saw out of the ordinary when I was in Disney MGM Studios area was a girl that looked to be 10 or 11, maybe slightly older, wearing a lightweight tank top (it was a hot day) play with one of her nipples in front of me for almost a minute.
She looked like she didn't even know I was there, or any of the other crowd was around her at the time. She also didn't look special or mentally handicapped.
It was pretty surreal.
>>
>>17234891
I think... 4 years? I am just shy of the next pin. As for my management career, I said I barely pass, but my accent gets in the way. I am working on it but since I sound too french for most things and can't speak parisian french for epcot, I am in limbo. Call center work though is helped by a slight accent.

>>17234922
I am 27, started working when I was 23.

>>17234904
Stated in the previous thread I would not take pics so when I decided to say fuck it I had already gotten into the cave. Also this is a primarily unused area during the day due to it being not really part of the utilidor, and I had to get lost to find it. They ignore it, and bear and I are known around frontier land, so they probably ignored me.
>>
File: 1447605521878.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447605521878.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>17234891

Ever worked with customers in retail? Disneyworld is that times a 100, with even more self entitlement that white sheltered liberal.

>>17234854

Thats unfortunate you'd think some clever guy would bring out his smart phone for one quick pic, unless protocols dictate removal of any said devices while working. Has anyone described what the surfing lady looks like? Sorry if I'm bugging you about this, but its just hard to imagine that.

From the sounds of it, Disneyworld seems like a paranormal paradise for ghost hunters and skeptics.
>>
>>17234904
She said she felt like she got shoved.
Was she shoved? Probably not, it is fairly humid in Florida, and she probably just slipped on some pooled moisture - it is underground after all.
But, it freaked her out, and she bolted. Most people tend to shut the higher thinking portion of their brain off when fight or flight happens.
I'm guessing since you don't understand this, you're either knuckledraggingly autistic or retardedly naive about how people act.
Which is it?
>>
>>17234761
Industrial and organizational psych
>>
>>17234872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuDR0ESS3MM

I wonder what kind of experience it takes to work on a cruise ship. I'd like to do that, work everyday for one season, have a vacation the next season....
>>
>>17234944

>I am 27, started working when I was 23.

Ahh, thank you. So actually not that long ago.
>>
>>17234951
They ask you give up your phones before you go on stage, or turn it off and put in in your pocket and if spotted with it out you will at the LEAST get a reprimand, and if you're on operations, which is technically what her job is, it's a fireable offense. Still you would think some dolt would snap it.

>>17234959
Yeah, and that's on me. I should have had a cooler head.

>>17234971
Yeah, but because of my connections through the years I have been blessed with a ton of friends through out the parks.
>>
>>17234974
Honestly, it's not a big deal to me.
You can either attempt to take photos again later, or should it be too dangerous for your job well-being, just get some more interesting pictures from behind the scenes.
The welded door to the hidden chapel would be nice.
>>
>>17234716
or not take a picture of a carcass. That's the first thing I wouldve snapped desu
>>
>>17234992
It's easy to claim that, but you're on 4chan and /x/ in particular.
If you're like most of its users, and you likely are, you'd probably shit yourself at a darker than normal shadow that flickers wrong and make Usain Bolt look like a fat kid waddling with a full diaper with how fast you run.
>>
>>17234959
Today was actually a cooler day in central florida, although kinda overcast and shit
>>
>>17235014
Usain had nothing on me I will say that.

>>17234992
When I reported I set the scene, but at the time I was seeing things piecemeal. I spotted the rabbit after the food.

>>17234986
next off day is next sat. I will be attempting something again , but no promises.

Anyway Rivers got back to me as did cali. Cali says the story about the hanging is pretty legit, Even had a manager confirm.

Rivers actually wrote out of the blue, he said he remembers that they were told to adjust the chlorine levels higher over the last few months, but never anything like dangerous. Just weird since they were going OUT of the bacteria growth season. Also he was told to spray a type of Fungicide more often around certain pools.

>>17235047
In my first picture you can see the clouds. I wouldn't rule out moisture though as the caves do have mist machines around the bridges, which often condense and drip into the tunnels.
>>
File: 1449931552056.jpg (112KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1449931552056.jpg
112KB, 1280x853px
Honestly, for all the people getting their panties in a bunch whether she is legit or roleplaying, this is OC, which is a lot better than threads about Tulpas, Tarot readings, Demon/succubus summoning, elisa lam. But no, all you guys do is complain. Most of these stories are plausible.

Honestly, the phrase "Nobody dies at Disney" has an eerie veneer to it which adds to artificial "happiest place on earth". Hell even that town she mentioned in Florida made by Disney that seemed way to perfect. This sure beats the speculation you hear about the parks, and its usually about the Haunted Mansion, no, always about Haunted Mansion when it comes to spoopy Disney, or fake creepypasta about Disney animations (ie lost film reels)

But no, you'd rather spend 12hours watching a webcam looking Nursing bots than have mechanized functions to emulate a person and claims, its demons.

Sorry but, this complain is getting out of hand, share more spooky stories CM, or gives us park gossip to wet our palates until you get more info.
>>
>>17235047
Still humid. And underground tends to attract moisture since it is cooler than above ground - condensation is actually a thing.
>>
>>17235061

GoPro? If you have one, why not use it? Or have a short pocket where you can place your phone with the camera sticking out for hand free recording.

Can Disney confiscate recording devices from guest if they recorded "gory" incidents? Would they pay for silence?
>>
>>17235061
Fellow central floridian here. Keep up the stories CM, they make me even more interested in the parks
>>
>>17235064
Hey will do. Thanks for chiming in. Been trying not to feed the trolls, but also I like to address issues, as either they can be explained or they are reasonable reasons for me to be wrong. I will always meet skeptics with a grin because I like them, they are cool headed.

Letssss seee

It's been going around the various social networks we make , that there was a really weird post made on our version of Craigslist. It's how most cast members find roomies. Apparently before it was removed there was a dude looking for a Mommy... like to cook and clean and take care of him in "All" the ways.

Another is of course the princess school. Apparently if you land a face character position, like a princess, you have to go to school to learn how to smile, and wave, and sign you signature exactly like every other princess.

>>17235084

I work for disney dude. I can't afford a go pro. I can't afford to pay attention.
I will wear short pockets but that risks the camera getting lost. We will see what I can do. That's assuming none of this gets me or Bear in trouble. I'd stop but at this point fuck it I am in too deep.
>>
>>17235131
A Maintenance friend just got off shift, spotted my email. Older dude who used to work River Country. He says he figures he knows what's happening. See the filters in rivers have always been top of the line, but Disney tends to use shit until it's dead. He used to work on them, kept them running just fine, but people started getting sick. The water was never the culprit though, he swears on it. No he thinks some kind of mold got into the area, and it wasn't caught on time so it infested the walls. He claims when the park was built the stuff was up to code, but it was never refurbished all in one go, so the mold stuck around. People who worked there kept getting sick, lots of upper respiratory infections.

I point out that disney world was built around that time and not a lot of building materials have changed much. He told me the problem was not just that.

"The damned mold was like something with a mind of it's own. We would wipe out a patch and ten would spring up, even with spoor killer. We couldn't keep up. There was a guy with an Allergic reaction who sued, and after that they just gave up. Couldn't figure out how the mold was spreading, didn't care, so they closed us down. "
>>
>>17235183
Next email continues.

"The mold was in the Filters, they never checked there, but my god it's the only way the mold could have spread. They just didn't want to rip it apart. Too cheap."
>>
>>17235131
>work for disney dude. I can't afford a go pro. I can't afford to pay attention.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MCWWL0G?psc=1
>>
>>17235203
>http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MCWWL0G?psc=1

I... make that much in... a day before taxes and mandatory costume rental. After it's like 3 days.
>>
>>17235203
>Go drop 70+ on a camera to "Prove" things to some anon on /x/

Get the fuck out amazon shill.
>>
>>17231620
I agree. Gives more mystery and wonder as an adult, recaptures the amazement of a theme park in a different light.
>>
>>17235238
How many times a week do you eat out?
I've been to Florida, 2 people for a cheap fast food meal is still about $12, one meal.
You skip a few fast food meals, and in a few weeks you can order it.
It's called budgeting.

>>17235249
Uh huh.
>>
Ah a face character just wrote to me. She plays Belle at epcot.

"Alright you heard the one about the france theater? Well we have a pervy old dude that sits outside the pavilion I work in "

Belle is often in a Gazebo but its pavilion in disney talk.

"Swear to god every princess that stands their sees this dude. Tall, brown hair, in a coat at all times. He must be a rich man or an Annual pass holder right? But the thing is he walks into the soap shop. "

That.. is not weird. I tell her there is a door right there.

"No I mean into the back of it, near the river. He's always in that little corner."

That would be walking through a brick wall, but prior to frances redesign it was an open door.

>>17235266
I um... rarely eat out. Most of my money is going to pay off old medical bills. Long story. I will try to get a go pro but that's not going to happen by next week.
>>
>>17234892
No I believe you. I was just telling that one asshole that I didn't care if it was fake or not.
>>
>>17235284
Not the same anon but if you are in fact considering silencing them by obtaining one, you can get one a lot cheaper on craigslist.
>>
File: Oersr.jpg (164KB, 558x960px) Image search: [Google]
Oersr.jpg
164KB, 558x960px
>>17234777
If you're referring to the creepypasta with the Small World ride and the cast member hanging himself, it's not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX7I5Zdp_V4
Look at 6:30
>>
>>17235298
I could probably get a good one off the Disney version too . I am going to try but I am going to be realistic about my urge to "prove it" to a group of anons.

Alright so Finally we have Animal kingdom chiming in. They rarely operate at night but since Avatar land is going to open soon they have been training at night. This one comes from my friend who works Parade there.

"Alright this one was not told to you by me but we have a haunted float."

Alright so just if you guys weren't 80-90's kids when the Park opened their big draw was the tree, which we will touch on in second, and the Mickey's jungle jam parade.

So like I said earlier the AK is known proudly for not having ANY accidents in it's first year and a half. But...

"The float, the one with the character in the bathtub?"

The float she is talking about is like a jeep with a ton of luggage attached. Three characters can be in it, Donald, Baloo and Goofy.

"Well it used to be pluto's float."

Pluto walks in the parade now.

"Remember when pluto had a leash attached?"

In the parade pluto used to have a leash, so the mice could "walk" him, which he would gather up when he was on the boat.

"He didn't secure it right once, it got caught in the wheels under the outer shell. He struggled but eventually the neck snapped. No one noticed because of the way the tub moved"

It used to "rock" back and forth "precariously. "

"guy died on the float. They re did it but he haunts it. pushes the cast, stalls the engine, whispers in peoples ears. "

>>17235336
oh that one? no. But Cast members hang themselves in the back room of the ride occasionally since it has exposed piping. That's... well known I thought. They actually had to take out the chairs from the back room. The song... gets to you apparently.
>>
>>17235361
Now the parade stopped last year, but the actual floats are still there and still used on occasion for "limited time magics." basically nostalgia trips. She does a lot of crowd control now a days, but she still says it happens.

Apparently though the floats about to be redesigned. So we shall see what happens.

The other one is the tree.
>>
>>17235361
Like hang themselves as a prank or seriously hang themselves? Thats nuts
>>
Okay the center peice is the tree of life for animal kingdom, and its pretty cool. Lot's of stuff to stare at, great art on it, and the closer you are the more you see. Apparently though the animals "move" positions around the tree. She swears it's true. I think it's a built in aspect of the design, but she says there is no way to move a figure onto the otherside of the tree with lighting tricks.

>>17235379

The latter. Suicide among Cast members is... not unheard of, and some of the more flamboyant of us try to go out with a bang. Sometimes...very literally.
>>
>>17235397
Are you implying someone has caused an explosion to kill themselves and we never heard about it.
>>
>>17235397
Pluto is cursed apparently. One of the Zoo reported in.

So how this works is if you are of a certain height you "fit" costumes for different characters. Like Minnie, Stitch and the ducks are all in the same group while goofy and Clarence are in another and so on.

Pluto, is in with the Mice, pooh and tigger height wise. My friend is currently a Mickey.

>>17235416 Someone shot themselves in the head in one of the backstage areas in WDW when they didn't get a Face character part in the 70's. Gun, not bomb.
>>
>>17235427
So my Mickey tells me that people try to avoid pluto because anyone who plays him seems to have bad luck in life. Health issues, Depression, bad break ups, deaths in the family, even one person had their kid die, and of course the deaths of two Pluto's with in disney property doesn't help.
>>
How come you refer to costumed characters as the zoo?
>>
Fill me in. Where does op work and whats happening?
>>
>>17235462
Read the thread you lazy fuck
>>
>>17235462
Didney
ghos scare n demen missty
>>
>>17235131

I had some friends (well...really...classmates) who worked at Disney over summers at college. I'm a theatre (tech theatre) major, and a lot of our acting students looked at Disney for resume building.

I was told that Disney refuses to acknowledge the actors to the public. So, say a casting director happens to see an actress playing a princess he wants to audition...if they were to ask park management, they would only tell them it was "Snow White" in the parade. Half for safety, half to protect the illusion.

Personally, my favorite part of exploring the parks was looking at the scenery. It's an interesting blend of theatrical scenery and real world building. The level of fakery there is unreal.
>>
>>17235451
Most are Animals, so they are a zoo. That's the official line, but the other side side comes from when they were first starting and lots of people liked to pet the characters crotches. So they became the "Petting" Zoo .

>>17235462
I work at a walt disney world Call center, used to work in the magic kingdom and I am kinda funneling all of the stories from my fellow cast members into this thread. Also I spooped myself out earlier in dark cave under the tom sawyers island.

>>17235474
Yeah. That's something I am breaking hard but actors and actresses are not their character they are "friends" of their character. If we get caught saying things like "that snow white is different today." or even admitting there is more than one mouse we get reprimanded.
>>
>>17235427
Do cases of cast members committing suicide get reported? I've heard of incidents involving accidents, but never heard of suicide cases before at Disneyland/WDW.
>>
>>17235497
No. They are not. They are taken to a hospital, pronounced dead from their poison of choice and then quietly tucked away. Suicide is not mentioned, just that it was an accident.
>>
>>17235497
Also disney takes any threats seriously. If you so much as say "I am going to kill myself." in jest and a manager hears, They put you on med leave unpaid. So a lot of these deaths are sudden and unexpected.
>>
>>17235427
>>17235442

HA! I had a GODAWFUL roommate in college who was obsessed with Disney. He auditioned to be a Goofy/Pluto. I moved out before I heard if he got it...hope he did.
>>
File: Wendy-the-Welder.jpg (437KB, 689x899px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy-the-Welder.jpg
437KB, 689x899px
Hey CM, thanks again for sharing. This is a breadth of fresh air in terms of content. Much thanks, tell bear thanks for participating. Hope you guys don't get reprimanded for this.

I'd share stuff from my time in the film industry, but its more gossip than spooky stuff. I still find it surprising that content from the dark side of Disney don't get passed around more.
>>
Oh dear god it's already time for bed. I have a shift tomorrow. I will come back when I can, but if you guys hold out I have a ton more to get through from the Zoo. Apparently they just all sat down and wrote out what they know.
>>
>>17235555
hey no issue. We will know tomorrow if I done fucked up.

The zoo's one of the last reporting groups though, so I will ask my managers if they know anything. They can sometimes talk.

Still got some rolling in from the other parks though, mostly repeats but I saw something about a cast member practicing spanish voodoo in the AK parking lot.

Anyway. Night.
>>
>>17235573
Night CM!
>>
>>17235515
>>17235532
Interesting, thanks for the info.
>>
>>17235573
Good night, I've been enjoying these stories a lot and hope nothing followed you home from that haunted satan cave.
>>
>>17235573
Goodnight, CM. Appreciate the thread a bunch.
>>
>>17233051
Wait I just noticed something. Is that a computer next to the stew on the right hand bottom corner?
>>
>>17235759
Looks like it to me
>>
>>17235759
that looks like the edge of the table to me
>>
>>17235792
Look closer I said bottom right hand corner.
>>
MODS keep this thread pinned or alive.
>>
>>17234257
now THIS is a Roleplayer. For the person who has been shitposting in this thread. Please go.

Your vague cryptic messages and shit need to leave. Post some actual shit or get out. "its lurking...." wow WOW
>>
File: somethingsfucky.gif (907KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
somethingsfucky.gif
907KB, 499x269px
>>17233051
Seriously look in the bottom right hand corner. That is a laptop.
>>
>>17235844
>
Yeah, thats deff a laptop.

lol, I think weve been trolled.
>>
>>17235886
I think its safe to say that CM is a cast member but being a bad ass explorer going into restricted areas and such? def not.
>>
>>17235899
But when confronted about bar stools, she flat out lied. Whos to say whats really the truth?

That being said, these two threads have been awesome in any case. Now though, everything she tells us and has told us should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17235916
the only reason I believe some of it is because I have some family and friends that work in the parks. But her going on her adventure? total bs sad to say
>>
>>17234298

As a former team member of a near by rival, that's the lie we tell you to shut up and go away. Your camera was stolen, we can't get it back, no we won't pull the security tapes.
>>
>>17235266

Team member here again.
pay from parks is so desperately shitty and rent, car, gas, tolls, is so damn high that yeah, a go pro is fucking expensive.

I would wear my company issued steel-toed sneakers with paper in them to save up for the $50 I had to pay to get a new pair.
sure they've gone up by now. Been 5 yeas since I worked there.
>>
>>17235556

Damn, now I want to head out to the parks tomorrow and give you a silent nod in respect.
not a creeper, just a passholder that used to be a team member as well.
thank you for these stories, always loved and slightly creeped out by Disney and its fakery.
>>
>>17235916

I thought it was pretty obvious that she was roleplaying by now. The way she has all these "informants" makes her sound like she's a character in 24 or something. Also the fact that she has so many of these stories.

An amusing distraction, but we should try and find out real Disney stories, if possible.
>>
>>17236215

RP or not, sure is better than the guy who RP'ed about the Ghoul classified bomber.

Wouldn't doubt there is a lot of truth to her stories. Disney does a lot of shady things, more so in the media industry, but these park stories are more tangible. My old HS school teacher worked as a cast member, played Tinkerbell in Disneyland, told us when she "flew" through the skies into the castle or whatever at the end of the zipline, the only way to stop her from was mattress, a single mattress, to stop her from however fast shes going; so I can see why there isn't much care put towards employees.

-Princess Prostitutes, are plausible.
-People getting decapitated on rides, are plausible.
-Disney covering things up, very plausible.
-Ghosts, on the fence on these.
-Demons and rituals, plausible; I can see it as plausible, the whole satanism wave from the 80-90s can add to that, probably left over evidence of edgy teens wanting to curse "the happiest place on earth"

But ultimately yes, regardless of validate, it is an amusing distraction. I'll let you get back to creating your Tulpa Loli ;)
>>
Been enjoying these threads so much. Aside from the spoopy stories which I did like (and many of the older ones I have heard before). I think just hearing an insider's viewpoint into the ongoings behind the scenes of these parks is very interesting. Like hearing about the inner workings of the park and the lingo the employees use is really fascinating. Would love to hear more about this even though its technically not paranormal. Its a shame that big D is so secretive about all this that we will probably never get a good book or documentary about all this.
>>
>>17235882

That is the edge. It looks like the rough edge of a table,
>>
What would happen if someone wandered down to the tunnels as a patron?
>>
>>17234467

> Cheats

Fucking slut.
>>
If we would report you would we get tickets?
>>
Morning all

>>17236425
I would be willing but at this point the trip, and this thread has come to a logical end.

For those of you out there doubting me I will say this: Above all things Disney is about Show. They protect it with all the might of a multinational company. If they see a stain on their reputation they remove it, and like to do it well. They also know the saying about cutting out a mans tongue, so they do it subtly.

On Roleplay vs. non roleplay: Everything I have told you here is either from me,or from people I have met over my four years here. The friends I made in this company are invaluable, though I can't tell you what is true outside of my own experiences but I know one thing.

I didn't see the stools, even when I studied the picture and that was an Edge when I uploaded it.

I just got a call from my manager asking me if she could talk to me when I get in this morning. Apparently Comms saw this. I am most likely walking in to a firing. The good news is they apparently don't know who bear is as they asked me to give up the name. Thank god for idiot managers.

Regardless to them I am a stain.

Look I went down there, I freaked myself out, but even I know better than to try and get 4chan on images. The photos that I uploaded were taken down there. I saw you guys rip apart the face coding, why the fuck would I try to fly some shitty ass hipster pics past you. Something Changed.

So I am signing off for the last time, with warm wishes from the mouses house. I told the truth, and now I go to be hanged.
>>
Why are there so few female Disney artists?misnot a gay thing?
>>
>>17236773
whut?
>>
>>17236773

Why would Disney monitor this site? It's not like we put Disney related rule34 content out.

But if you do get fired; give us proof since it not longer matters.
>>
>>17236938
Somebody has never been on /co/.
>>
>>17236945

and I highly doubt they'd send DMCA to take down them images of Mickey fucking Pluto
>>
>>17236773
Before you go, what's the best way to become a cast member?
>>
>>17236773
>Something's changed
Come on cm I thought you said it's better for people to question then believe blindly
Also I don't really care about the legitimacy of the stories in this thread or the last because they've been incredibly entertaining. Just know a lot of /x/ anons feel that way and would love to hear the rest of your stories
>>
>>17236773
I feel bad now. Hope you don't get fired CM.
>>
>>17236773
Thank you for doing all of this for us /x/philes. I stopped coming to this board a couple years ago because of the repetitive pastas and RP. I've stayed glued to it the last three days thanks to you. I'm going to remember these threads as the best I've seen on /x/. Thanks again, Castmember.
>>
>>17236773
Oh come on don't be so melodramatic
You'll be fine
>>
Thanks again Castmember, I'm not a cellphone person at all, I avoid it as much as i can, but this weekend I just couldn't, super great stories. Next time I go to Disney I'll definitely enjoy it with another perspective. Good vibes to you.
>>
>>17237439
In all fairness I've heard of people being fired for less at disney
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.