[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien disclosure isn't happening the way we think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/giant-alien-megastructure-that-bizarre-looking-star-just-got-a-lot-weirder-a6816621.html

This story has gotten some strange twists and turns so far. Tldr: It's not comets and this star has been exhibiting strange characteristics for almost 100 years.

Now, with this type of strange reporting going on, the flip flopping of different space agencies; and the continued support from most religious organizations that aliens exist... If like to propose that while not fighting to confuse us citizens, I think the governments and organized religions are creating an honest to God bad cop, good cop scenario.

Think about this: the last two Popes have said that if aliens exist and they do, we'd be happy to give them communion.

The government has been mum outside of a few NASA employees playing Devils advocate for alien life existing. Look at Ceres and the bright spots upon it. NASA never denied it wasn't more than it was for awhile there, for about two weeks they put out theories of what it might be. Denied some of the alien architecture claims, but not all.

What I'm wondering is this: are we being confused intentionally to make it more difficult to discern the alien truth if the evidence arrives that the do exist?

Or is it science versus religion once again?
>>
>>17229592
None of this matters. We have no way of communicating with them and given the distance, they're more than likely done and gone.
>>
>>17229884
There's technology faster than light, you primitive fucking baboon.
Do you know anything of scalar technology, or electromagnetic filaments and x points?
>>
>>17229930
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17230016
How so?
>>
>>17229592
i think its possible the government knows alien life exists, or may be in contact with it. in terms of disclosure, maybe theyve just been waiting for a chance like this to disclose, so they dont ever have to admit prior knowledge.
>>
>>17230034
I'm not him, but according to the article the star is 1,500 light-years away, which means the light we're seeing from the star is already 1,500 years old. It's pretty probable that the civilization, if it is a civilization, has become either extinct or significantly more advanced. Though, you would think, that if the latter were the case, they would have developed faster-than-light travel and paid us a visit by now. Which leads me to believe that either they're dead or that there wasn't a civilization in the first place.
>>
>>17230243
Because you know, human civilization has only been around for less than 1,500 years.
>>
>>17230362
>human civilization
>less than 1500 years

my friend.. have you finished school?
>>
>>17230460
I was pointing out sarcastically that human civilization lasted a lot longer than 1,500 years. The aliens could still be living on that planet. 1,500 years is nothing.
>>
Immediately after the troubles of those days, "The sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken loose.'

It's Happening, first signs of the anti christ. He will come, and protect humanity from this fake Alien invasion which are actually demons and chimeras.
>>
>>17230521
Dude its so oblivious they are planning this Alien invasion, its coming movies etc are all conditioning us to prepare for it.
>>
>>17230243
They'd have no way to know we're here...

Now, if 1,500 years ago they were considerate enough to broadcast some interesting information...
>>
>>17230567
Pretty much, unless they went on radio silence to protect themselves. The universe is prolly full of things worse than we can imagine :'(
>>
>>17230567
They could sense us spiritually, they could remove view Earth. Looking at how hostile the rest of space is this place is pretty much eden, with the most bio diversity in the universe.

Anyway going by what we know, Earth is protected by God until the Anti Christ appears. When the Rapture happens the gates will open though.
>>
>>17230575
>full
No, definitely not that.

Infinitely horrible but not full by any means
>>
>>17230521
Are you paid to do this
>>
>>17230584
Humans actually are one of the strongest species n the world because of their spirituality. The miracles humanity has when he is one of strong spirit even able to defeat giants much stronger than them. A human with a strong faith in god and a true spirit is one of the powerful things.
>>
>>17230596
Well thank God for that!

A Dyson sphere would be good too though.

God helps those who help themselves right
>>
>>17230612
Dyson Sphere's won't be needed. Humans can access the basic building blocks of this universe with assistance from Angels. Anyways this realm is nothing, Heaven is the true goal.
>>
>>17230594
I mention religion and the trolls, the Christian crazies, and the loonies come out.

*sigh* I think he might be paid to do this.
>>
Do they know if its actually "around" the star?
Could it just be between us and it?
>>
>>17230596
>>17230612
>>17230671

I hope these guys are trolling. God damn it.
>>
>>17230578
>with the most bio diversity
>in the universe
That is quite
A
Fucking
Statement
Do you have anything to back that up, or do you just not know the difference between 'solar system', 'galaxy', and 'universe'?
>>
>>17230596
Wtf do you people base these claims on? You losers need more Lovecraft. The greatest mercy in the universe is that you aren't stopped from believing your own dillusional ideas of human supremacy. In fact, you are meaningless, and your life is void.
>>
>>17231151
>or do you just not know

I want Sagan back. He warned us about this modern dark age of superstitious nonsense. Crystal clutching angel fairy tales are for the weak minded and uneducated. Sadly, that is a growing demographic. Against such ignorance, we have only a few weapons.
>>
>>17231214
It's just ridiculous - even without a great mind like Sagan, this is ELEMENTARY level knowledge.
And I'll also add that Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a phemomenal speaker, but that reboot of Cosmos was pretty ehhh.
>>
nasa faked the moon landings and you're trusting them about this? stop. there are way better things which indicate hidden history and alien existence.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.