[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Guide/Animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: spiritanimal.jpg (252KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
spiritanimal.jpg
252KB, 1095x730px
How would I go about finding my spirit guide/animal?
I'm not looking for hallucinogenic drugs, and I'm not a shaman, but I would partake in shamanistic teachings if necessary. I'm looking to establish a long term relationship, not a one and done interaction.
>>
Go outside, go to places it dwells.
You'll get it if you get hungry/dirty enough.
>>
>>17229214
Meditation and dreams. Of your really interested contact native american shamans.
>>
>>17229214
I've meet my spirit animal last night it was fried chicken.
>>
Eat ayahuasca.
Go out to desert.
Starve for a couple days.
You'll find out eventually.
>>
>>17231393
look another anon that thinks taking drugs give him magic powers.
>>
>>17231425
taking drugs does not give you magic powers of course, it helps you dialogue with your own self and entities beyond space and time.

Thiss being said, taking ayahuasca without a shaman's guidance is dumb imo.
>>
>>17231430
Yea because you're the first human that took some chemicals and broke the space-time barrier towards another realm, be sure about it.

The shamanic ritual is a thing invented in 1850 - sure plant was used before on rare occasions but the shamanic ritual was invented in 1850...

It's not dumb to take DMT alone as it can help you psychologically but there is not a single spiritual, paranormal thing about it...
you imply that changing chemical values or blocking specific receptors in brain gives you the possibility to communicate with beings that supposedly are not real and were never indicated to be real...

It's just delusion.
>>
File: daily-wtf-animals-1.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
daily-wtf-animals-1.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
Analyze your behavior from each situation.
Focus what you love in a person what bring to you hate from him/her.
Focus what kind of food likes you more and what in that. But it's minimal.

Analyze your nature.
Like.. are you love climb a tree.. or.. like swimming.. or anything..
Then think about what kind of animal look like.

Analyze that animal.
Know this being habit. Mission. Character.

Maybe not just One animal hiding inside you.

In a "person" life time there is a lot of animal what can guide her/him.
When you never grown up.. You can choose anyone anywhere anything what you want.. It's the greatest thing can you ever have.
>>
Trip massive balls.
>>
>>17231482
>The shamanic ritual is a thing invented in 1850

what shamanic ritual are you talking about ?

I meant ayahuasca is dumb because it lasts several hours and without guidance is one of hell of a trip. DMT alone sure lasts 15-20min but this is different and should not be taken so lightly.
>>
>>17231425
>>
File: 1421585263376.png (306KB, 483x421px) Image search: [Google]
1421585263376.png
306KB, 483x421px
Hallucinate with your concentration focused on the idea of "spirit guide". That was the entire trick to it. They told the kids about spirit animals or spirit guides over and over and how it was a huge thing for them and they weren't true men until they had one and sent them off to become exhausted while on heavy drugs with their mind focused on one thing and then when they, no doubt, hallucinated the thing they were focused on they came back.

Now we're far more modern and you can just go and find a random animal generator or something and choose from that. Same exact thing.
>>
A while ago, I declared Michael Shannon to be my spirit animal. Whenever I need guidance, I play this and it honestly helps put things in perspective:

https://youtu.be/dngOH9G4UPw?t=2s

also, it helps that he looks like a murderhobo when he's not all dolled up for acting.
>>
>>17231586
Here's a good one:

https://www.randomlists.com/random-animals
>>
>>17231622
Going with the beaver.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.