[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zozo Stardust Crusaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: scared-cat-hiding.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
scared-cat-hiding.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Does anyone remember that story that Badger told here once?

Badger, the guy who fought a demon named Zozo and stabbed it right on the face.
It was the best roleplay I've seen in a while.
I've been away from this board for some time and I don't know if Badger posted anything else, but in the last post he made (that I've seen), he said his life was getting pretty bad.

Also, I'd appreciate if someone could post the links here because I lost them.

Pic not related, I just don't have any good pics here and cats are fine
>>
>>17229168

Do you want to role play ?
>>
>>17229917
Sounds kinky. I'm in.
>>
>>17229920

Ok bb
>>
Not sure what you're talking about OP but I swear to god my cousin and I where messing around with a ouija board one summer many years ago and that word, "zozo" kept on coming up. This was maybe late 90's early 2000's.
>>
I'm interested too, could use a good story
>>
>>17229917
>>17229920
you /x/ guys are hopeless

>>17230059
It's a story that a guy who uses the name Badger told here. He basically summoned a demon called Zozo but the demon fucked up the deal and wanted him to kill himself. Badger didn't wanted to, but he had to meet the demon at midnight in some place and do it there. The demon was starting to show up as a orb and the fucker just stabbed it right in the face and the thing bleed and screamed, cursing Badger's loved ones and descendants. I'm just summing it up, but the whole story was pretty nice and a lot of people made great memes in the thread, I laughed my ass off at the time. Too lazy to search for the threads in the archive though.

Zozo visited u, anon
>>
Found them. I hope you have as much fun as I had at the time, guys.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16159839/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16161341/

There are other threads, but it's 3AM and I'm already tired af to look for them carefully
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.