[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the meaning of this talisman? Would it be useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: talisman.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
talisman.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
What's the meaning of this talisman? Would it be useful for protection? I'm thinking of getting it on a wall for that purpose. I want my space insulated against supernatural threat, so any advice on that would also be good.

If it matters, I tend to be of the (chaos magic?) position that any magical working is charged by belief, so if you're convinced it will work, it probably will. That in mind, I tend to favour Abrahamic, Neo-Pagan, Chinese and Japanese stuff, as well as sigils and so on.
>>
>>17228508

It's only as powerful as you make it.
Hell, if you could immerse yourself in a picture of your mom the same way and associate it with protection, you could use that.
So if you think some squiggly lines and some names will do that, go for it.
>>
It's a sigil of Geburah or the sphere of Mars. It is for victory against enemies in violent conflict. Yes it will help protect you, but might make you a hotheaded confrontational prick.

I would personally recommend using a talisman from the sphere of Binah or Saturn if you want protection from spiritual enemies i.e. evil spirits, ghosts. Also use a Solar/Tiphareth talisman to offset the melancholy that Saturn could cause.

The Key of Solomon ought to be your guide if you want to use this technique.
>>
>>17228569
This is just the kind of info I was hoping for, so thanks. Pretty cool; I'm pretty hot-blooded myself so we would likely get along. In any case, regarding sigils I will definitely look up Binah for the walls. I do think I have the Key of Solomon kicking about somewhere, but haven't looked at it yet.
>>
Here's the lesser key of Solomon m8s.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf
>>
>>17228655
Did the Lesser Key of Solomon enable you to get doubles?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.