[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binaural Beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Hey /x/,

Has anyone had success experimenting with binaural beats? I've been trying to listen to them while I sleep, and I was wondering if they actually work.
>>
They're good at helping you focus, but they don't "do" anything.
>>
Are they good for anything besides focus?
>>
They don't have much of an effect, really. The waves of sound they play can put you in a light trance states. Robert Monroe made some tracks that use binaural beats to give suggestions to you. It's like a self-hypnosis type of thing. If you can find those tracks, you could try them out and see what they do for you.

I wouldn't suggest using them while you sleep. Seems like a good way to disturb your sleep without accomplishing anything else.
>>
Not paranormal.

I listened to binaural beats every day and it fucked up my sleep somehow. I would lie down to go to sleep, close my eyes, and it would be morning. It didn't feel like I slept, I'd be exhausted in the morning. It just felt like I lied down and got up again even though eight hours would've passed.
>>
>>17228872
Specifically I listened to theta and delta beats
>>
good for meditation
>>
I found hemi sync more interesting
>>
I've seen these "hands free orgasm" beats. I'm assuming those are a waste of time, but is something like that possible?
>>
I used to use it whenever I had to write essays
>>
>>17229279
The hands free orgasm audio??
>>
>>17229258
i downalnded some and i remeber been not honry but feel like my heart was running crazy and my body was very hot. but no "hands free orgasm" but that dont stop me from jack off
>>
>>17228041
absolutely no success

everything they claim to be able to do actually comes from meditative states, and are mostly exaggerated. aside from committing yourself to trying to meditate, while trying to see if it works, ive notice no effect of binaural beats at all.

i suspect some people have trained themselves to respond to the sounds, and i suspect the sound may actually have an effect on some people, but i think it would be small and inefficient.
>>
>>17228041

I use them to help me sleep sometimes. I never wake up in the middle of the night when I fall asleep listening to them
>>
>>17229258
my wife orgasmed about 15 times to one, it got me heavily aroused but did not much by comparison
>>
>>17230261
>>
>>17229258
They do something. The jackpot no hands tape, not binaural, has brought me to the edge verrrry close to orgasm. It's 30 minutes of estacy. I recommend it. Binaurally nothing has ever done much but the jackpot no hands audio is pretty legit
>>
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc
>>
>>17229258
I thought it would work, i dont think just listening to it will just make you orgasm. I thought of some kinky shit and had a boner for 30 mins. I felt like i was edging but in the end i just pissed all over myself
>>
Tried them many years ago with some program I downloaded off the net. All they did was give me a headache.
>>
Placebo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.