[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are souls real? Reincarnation? I hope so or else this is all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (38KB, 374x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 374x460px
Are souls real? Reincarnation? I hope so or else this is all just terrifying bullshit. Is there any reason we exist other than evolution and fucking?
>>
Your "soul" is your fragmented consciousness that has been trapped within this plane of matter due to circumstances out of your control. "Reincarnation" is the cycle of soul trapping, which one can only break through by becoming enlightened to the true nature of reality and ascending to higher planes of consciousness. This reality that we inhibit is nothing more than an illusion that you've been indoctrinated into, through very powerful and old magic that you cannot comprehend.

Although for real I'm just some dumb nigga posting stupid shit on an anime imageboard, so make up your own theory bitch. It doesn't really matter in the end.
>>
>>17227974
Yeah. You stop reincarnation by paying off all karmic debt and connecting your soul to the highest form of soul which would be God's soul.

Human life is capable of more than sex and food, but if the human remains in animal life they will become animal life in their next life.
>>
>>17228023
Why can't animals be closer to god?
Why is it that you are up on a pedestal above all the other animals that do the same shit as humans on a much more efficient scale.

This fish doesn't need to rip up the earth to get laid, he lived and died billions of times to become the jewel that was sought.

There is no good or bad, Karma is action. It is only karmic debt as long as you say it is. It's inertia too, and that's hard to get over.
>>
>>17228119
Animals face their own reality. The human recognizes it is more than what it is. Work, school, routines, you know something is missing.

Animals, they have their own way of handling it, but they concern themself with instinct. They are a living being, they have a soul.

Karmic debt doesn't just go away because you think about it being gone hard enough, it takes action to fulfill debt.

That's like "oh no I'm not gonna take this test cause I'm going to fail, let me just skip the class, see, there was no test today!"
>>
File: giant_snakehead_5.jpg (73KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
giant_snakehead_5.jpg
73KB, 400x300px
>>17228170
It takes action to maintain debt just as well.
The planet is active because of what surrounds it, which is to say static.

Debt is a wrong word, it's a manipulative word. Honestly pit is a better one. Karma is like a pit, and you gradually sink into your actions. Not "I have this much Karma to spend on raping babies"

To bad thing once, you step into the mud. But if you are chest deep, then thrashing isn't always gonna save you. Though mindfully looking for a stick, will.

God isn't a landowner or banker, God is environment. Why else would Guru's recommend you avoid the "misguided"? Maybe because inaction is just as dangerous as playing in the mud?

Shiva's trident has three points, three ways his enemies are ensnared. These are Satvas, Rajas, and Tamas.

I only like good things, keep away the dirt from my feet, and have those filthy "others" clean up after me. Not realizing that they are sinking, because of "purity lololol"

Rajas is being so passionate that you fall into the pit blinded.

Tamas is doing nothing, you'll sink but what does that really matter. You can learn to love sinking.

Or you can just be real to you and do what you want. What you as God actually wants. (pic related, someone's bad karma for killing an animal that is destroying nature as we know it.)
>>
>>17228210
God is more than a landowner and God is more than environment.

The mode of goodness helps purify bad karma. You have free will to do ignorance.

Trident also has eighteen pieces of sweet long lasting flavor.

Pit is a bad word, debt is better.
>>
>>17227974

Many philosophers speculate, for good reason, that the world we experience itself isn't real. Read some Berkeley, but take it with a grain of salt.
>>
The reason we are here is to find reasons,
We give it reasons to the universe

If you want a particular reason, start a meditation program and you will find your own reasons.
>>
people disappoint me some times

why does anything need a meaning or reason? why do you think your special enough to warrant a specific role in the grand scheme of things or any human for that matter

get over yourself. you exist and you have a set amount of time that you get to amuse yourself with .

people that pretend to get hung up on the meaning of life if there is no after life are just scared shitless of death
>>
>>17228260
>people disappoint me sometimes

Peoples rhyme and reason doesn't revolve around you
>>
File: 2.jpg (179KB, 729x850px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
179KB, 729x850px
>>17227974
why are you asking me
>>
The soul in many religions, philosophical and mythological traditions, is the incorporeal and immortal essence of a living being.[1] According to Abrahamic religions, only human beings have immortal souls.

- wikipedia entry on souls

souls are real, but they arent physical matter or energy
>>
>>17227974
Krishna says yes.

>Is there any reason we exist other than evolution and fucking?
Yes, but even if this is all there is, there is no reason to lament.

> Bg 2.28 — All created beings are unmanifest in their beginning, manifest in their interim state, and unmanifest again when annihilated. So what need is there for lamentation?

>Why can't animals be closer to god?
The body and brain of an animal covers the awareness of the soul to such a degree that it will not come to spiritual inquiry on its own. Although through the mercy of God or saint, animals can and have been brought immediately to transcendence.

>>17228219
>Pit is a bad word, debt is better.

I would put forward "consequence." Actions have consequences. Maya is thinking the soul has anything to do with these actions and consequences.

>>17228260
>to amuse yourself
This is your reason. Are you aware that you hold one?

>>17230255
Agreed. I maintain the the MMO is a great modern analogy. A player (soul) contemplates material energy (the game) and becomes attached, and in this way develops material desire (logs in). These desires are communicated through the server, which both runs the entire gameworld (Brahman) and monitors each individual's actions (Paramatma).

The player never actually contacts or affects the game, but the player becomes so immersed in the game, that they suffer and enjoy according to what they witness. They can even become so immersed, that they forget to act in the real (spiritual) world.
>>
>>17230453
>Bg 13.32 — Those with the vision of eternity can see that the imperishable soul is transcendental, eternal, and beyond the modes of nature. Despite contact with the material body, O Arjuna, the soul neither does anything nor is entangled.
>Bg 13.33 — The sky, due to its subtle nature, does not mix with anything, although it is all-pervading. Similarly, the soul situated in Brahman vision does not mix with the body, though situated in that body.
>Bg 13.34 — O son of Bharata, as the sun alone illuminates all this universe, so does the living entity, one within the body, illuminate the entire body by consciousness.
>Bg 13.35 — Those who see with eyes of knowledge the difference between the body and the knower of the body, and can also understand the process of liberation from bondage in material nature, attain to the supreme goal.

Karma is "in-game currency," and affects your capacity to carry out your desires in the material realm. Transcendence is "logging out" of the game altogether. "High" karma can facilitate spiritual activity, but it can also trap one through enjoyment. The two are perpendicular forces; karma is not necessarily an impediment to transcendence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.