[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest fear, /x/philes. Playing SOMA with headset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: abyss.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
What's your biggest fear, /x/philes. Playing SOMA with headset and very much high. This is truly bringing out the worst fears and anxieties of my being. What a fascinating sensation.
>>
File: depths.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
depths.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
Sunken submarines and shit. A lost research lab. Creepy as fuck robots who are obsessed with the concept of 'life'. I don't even know what the fuck I am, I can breathe underwater tho.
>>
File: test.jpg (49KB, 759x426px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
49KB, 759x426px
Makes you kill people who don't want to be killed. Really freaking me out.
>>
Is this your personal blog to tell about your game playing experiences?
>>
File: 1445210792574.png (483KB, 454x604px) Image search: [Google]
1445210792574.png
483KB, 454x604px
>>17227900
Nope, leaving it alone. Just hoping others share some fears.

Suck my diget u faget
>>
>>17227788
Biggest fear is being tortured, and pain in general. Particularly pain/torture having to do with teeth, gums, and fingernails.
>>
>>17227788

This game is awesome. Especially when you dive in to the abyss and walk from one station to another on the ocean floor 5000 miles under the sea in the dark.
>>
>>17227788
The void.
>>
My biggest fear is space. Death. The ocean. Dark deep abyssal planes.
>>
I still want to be dumped into the dark comforting abyss. Just my thing I guess. I think? ask me tomorrow.
>>
Had a nightmare where I was placed into a small glass box, dropped into the depths of Europa. There was a powerful light so I could see the dark water rushing past me. Things moved in front of me. I heard low frequency rumbles. The glass cracked and I woke up.
>>
>>17231111
I just think damn that looks comfy.
>>
>>17231111
>>17231121
I don't know how the fuck that's comforting.
>>
I have the greatest dreams, but they only last a couple minutes.
>>
>>17231125
I don't know why either?
>>
>Being in a submarine
>Mechanical failure
>You're sinking to the bottom of the ocean
>You will starve to death/suffocate/crushed/drown 100% guaranteed.

Fuck submarines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sunken_nuclear_submarines
>>
>>17231130
something about the wild untouched wilderness(the sea)?
>>
>>17231130
Go play SOMA. You'll like it.
>>
>>17228935
Could you imagine the pain/horror this guy must have endured?

"One day I saw a Man upon the Pale, who was Sentenced to continue so for three Hours alive and that he might not die too soon, the Stake was not thrust up far enough to come out at any part of his Body, and they also put a stay or rest upon the Pale, to hinder the weight of his body from making him sink down upon it, or the point of it from piercing him through, which would have presently killed him: In this manner he was left for some Hours, (during which time he spoke) and turning from one side to another, prayed those that passed by to kill him, making a thousand wry Mouths and Faces, because of the pain be suffered when he stirred himself, but after Dinner the Basha sent one to dispatch him; which was easily done, by making the point of the Stake come out at his Breast, and then he was left till next Morning, when he was taken down, because he stunk horridly."
>>
>>17231159
not sure if this relates, our has to do with anything?
>>
>>17231169
>Biggest fear is being tortured, and pain in general.

I thought it did.
>>
>>17231169
Go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>17227788
Well, my biggest fear is having my heart ripped from my body by purple Bigfoot as they shove parts of fetuses up my anus. Very specfic. But I don't normally get scared of anything else.
>>
>>17231173
oh sorry, thats great :) I got focused on deep sea stuff.
>>
File: spiders-in-your-nose-gif.gif (1MB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
spiders-in-your-nose-gif.gif
1MB, 350x248px
Spiders.
>>
>>17227788
Getting my eyes poked out or mutilated in any way.
>>
>>17231379
so fuckin' fake!
>>
>>17227788
>SOMA
mein neger
>>
>>17227788
How the fuck did I miss out this game? Gonna check
>>
>>17232240
>>17232167
It's some top notch shit.
>>
Death is my worst fear. I can't bear the though of the prospect of losing consciousness forever. Even thinking about it makes my heart sink and turns my stomach.
>>
>>17227805
I think thats beautiful, not scary.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.