[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any screenshots of the OP in /b/ who claimed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (158KB, 1732x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1732x2400px
Anyone have any screenshots of the OP in /b/ who claimed to be part of the illuminati last night?
>>
>>17227335

I must have missed this.
Bump for interest!
>>
>Anyone have any screenshots of the OP in /b

Yo retard, if we wanted to read /b/ we'd go there.
>>
File: 1384461842670.gif (2MB, 330x204px) Image search: [Google]
1384461842670.gif
2MB, 330x204px
Here you go.
>>
>>17227364
It was better than 99.9% of the BS I have read on /x/
>>
>>17227491
>illuminati bs
>good in any capacity

No, creepy threads are the good things about /x/. Bullshit youtube conspiracy theory bullshit and retards baiting retards are not.
>>
>>17227367
this
and
illuminati.am
>>
>>17227635
There were things that made sense that I have never read before, oh well.
>>
>>17227491
Why don't you stay the fuck in /b/ and ask them, faggot.
>>
is there not an archive?
>>
>>17228087
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>17228098
Got killed to death.
>>
>>17228108

there might be an off-site archive...

im looking but theres a lot to go through
>>
>>17228143

I can't find any /b/ archives anymore. A lot died last year.

Did he say anything in particular?
>>
>>17228183
He just said the Illuminati took your soul, and those at the top of the hierarchy were completely evil, while those at lower positions were just pawns.
Sounded like RP to me, OP said he was going to an hero before they completely took his soul, and contradicted himself quite often.
He also mentioned that by making fun of them, or challenging their existence, even on he internet would lead them to approach you for membership, or something equally stupid.
>>
fuck the illuminati
>>
>>17228294

thanks, shame it's gone. these can be worth investigating.
>>
>>17228336
mt. shasta 2015, glory be to the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob

Selah.
>>
>>17228343
the nephilim are creations of God
>>
The Illuminati doesn't exist anymore. Seriously, read the Wikipedia article.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.